Swirl Pt. 02

Story Info
My love for black women broadens and deepens.
2.8k words
4.56
17k
17

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 months after Daniesha and I had our playdate, I received a promotion at work. This promotion moved me to a different area of the building. I was now mixing with a different set of people. One day I was exiting a doorway and held the door for two young men and an incredibly striking young black women with very short hair dyed bright red heading in the opposite direction. You should know that I am incredibly attracted to women with short hair. I normally would have complemented this young women on her low cut, but kept quiet since she was with two other young men.

I kicked myself the next few hours for not complementing her, not knowing when or if I would ever see her again. Later in the day I needed to check out a rarely used area of the complex to see if it was vacant so that my department could conduct some impromptu training. Upon entering this remote area, there she was, my low cut model sitting with a friend, Lisa, who was a trainer that was currently using this particular production area. I began talking with Lisa to see when it would be possible to use the area, all the while I could see my low cut model checking me out. After only a minute or two, my low cut model completely interrupted our conversation, "what's your name?"

"My name is John," I replied.

"I'm Tori. I haven't seen you before. What do you do here," she asked with a wicked smile and gleam in her eye?

Was my low cut beauty flirting with me?

"I'm a new Area Manager that just moved over here from the Quality Department."

"Cool, that explains why I haven't seen you before," she remarked.

"I saw you earlier today for the first time and wanted to complement you on your low cut, but you were busy with a couple of other people. I absolutely love your hair," I said staring intently in her eyes.

Rubbing her hands through her hair, smiling and blushing slightly she thanked me.

We continued to obviously flirt with each other. Unfortunately, I was in a time crunch and needed to find a plan B when I realized I was not going to be able to use the room. I said my good byes and as I walked away I made sure to turn back and make eye contact with Tori and smile at her as I exited through the door.

I couldn't believe my luck. God she was incredibly beautiful!

My new position kept me pretty busy for the next few weeks and I lost myself in work. A few weeks later I ran into Lisa in the hallway.

"Hey, you know Tori has been looking for you," she said.

"Who?"

"Tori. You know, short bright red hair."

"Oh yeah," I tried to hide my excitement, "thanks."

As soon as Lisa was out of sight, I made a straight line for Tori's area. So, she is interested me, I thought to myself as I now moved with a purpose. Sure enough she was there. I can't remember what we talked about, but the attraction from both of us was apparent. I now made it a point to find any valid and non-valid reason for being in Tori's department. I was friends with many people in her department and made a concerted effort to rekindle all of those friendships in order to spend time with Tori. We flirted and got to know each other.

One afternoon, I was working in a large office area. I noticed Tori out of the corner of my eye in an atrium area just above the office looking down on me. I finished up my work and walked out of the large room into the hallway just below the atrium. There leaning against the wall was Tori waiting for me. She didn't look good.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I don't feel good. Todd upstairs thinks I might be dehydrated."

"Come to my office and relax. I always keep a case of water in there."

We went to my office and she began drinking lots of water as we chatted. She stayed and made no attempt to leave and I was certainly not giving her any reason to leave.

And, in a weak maneuver, I asked "I'm worried about you, can I get your number so I can check up on you later?"

"Sure...thanks."

It felt like such a weak move, but, thank you Lord I'm in!

We began texting constantly over the next few months. Oddly enough, Tori, did not like talking on the phone. I probably only talked a couple of times on the phone with her, ever. We texted each other non stop. It's really how we got to know each other and got close to each other. A good portion of our relationship developed via texting. Tori also began giving me subtle clues as to where she wanted our relation ship to go. Modern Romance.

I learned that, like Daneisha, she was bisexual also. She confessed that she was shy and submissive with men but dominant and outgoing with women. She also let me know that our age difference was a turn on to her.

It was difficult to spend any quality time with Tori. We worked different shifts and had different days off. Occasionally I would give Tori rides to work where we would begin making out and I would get my hands into her pants and into her wet pussy. Then stare at her as I licked my fingers clean.

"You're crazy," she would say.

"And you're delicious," I replied.

We both coordinated a couple days off together and booked a luxury suite. We checked in and curled up in bed. Tori wanted to watch cartoons. She would snuggle up against me and say "I'm little." It was a beautiful warm early spring day in April, too beautiful to stay in the room. We spent the day visiting wineries just outside the city. Tori was even flirting heavy with one of the young women pouring us samples of wine. I joked with Tori, if I should try and feel her out for us.

"No, I want to be the one to do it," Tori said very empathically.

Unfortunately, our server got called away and we went outside. We always joked about going back so I could watch her in action picking up women.

We were getting a little drunk and the tone became very romantic as we drank wine and held each other as we looked out over the beautiful vineyard. I don't remember how it came up, but Tori began asking questions about my close friendship with Daneisha. I came clean that we were friends with sometimes benefits. Tori was not jealous or fazed at all. At the time, Daneisha happened to be pregnant. Which was coincidental because she got pregnant from the only time she had sex with her man over the last 12 months. Tori got real excited and said "Oh my God, you have to eat her pussy while she is pregnant. I ate this one pregnant girls pussy and it was soooo wet. You gotta do it, you will love it!" So much for being nervous about Tori's reaction to my beneficial relationship with Daneisha.

We got really close to each other that day as we drove the countryside. We committed to each other that day. And we still hadn't really gotten intimate with each other yet. But not for much longer.

One of the things that was initially a little frustrating about Tori was that she was very indecisive. Picking out something to eat was a major feat. I would get frustrated and take charge and order for what I knew would make her happy. She would just coo afterwards playfully kiss and thank me.

As we retired to our room, she pleaded that it was finally time for me to give her the massage that I had been bragging about. When I came out of the bathroom with the oil, Tori was in her underwear under the covers laying face down waiting for me. I pulled back the covers to just above her butt. I unsnapped her bra and began working her back and arms. She was so beautiful. Totally relaxed laying there almost comatose. I pulled the covers completely off her and began massaging her thighs, legs and feet.

I moved back up to her turquoise pantied ass. I really can't explain the emotions that ran through me at that moment. I was seriously falling emotionally in love with her. I massaged her beautiful ass through her panties. It wasn't too much longer that the panties were removed and I began working her ass. Pulling her cheeks apart getting my first glimpses of her asshole and open wet pussy..

"Fuck this," I thought to myself. "Massage over!"

I began covering her ass with kisses. Sliding my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Fuck, I was intoxicated with everything about her right then. I got my mouth and tongue into her open pussy as my nose buried into her ass. God, she was so wet and delicious. I was getting more and more turned on by her. I flipped her over and got my first glimpse of her breasts. She had the most beautiful large breasts and pierced nipples. I have never found piercings particularly attractive. I was a changed man now. I was absolutely in love with her breasts. I immediately began lavishing all my attention on sucking her breasts for the next eternity.

I eventually made my way back to her pussy. I took my time exploring every fold of her pussy with my tongue. I entered one finger into her tight pussy as I worked to expose her clit to lick and suck it into my mouth. Another finger entered her pussy as my licking and sucking became more earnest. Tori started moaning louder. She grabbed my hair and pulled me further into her pussy. The intensity was building and building. I have never been so into eating pussy as I was at that moment. I had never wanted to make someone cum so much in my life right then. I was sucking, licking and fingering for all I was worth. Tori stiffened up and let loose cumming in my mouth.

That was it. It was complete. I was in love with this beautiful women.

I got up from the bed to stretch. She laid there with a glazed over look on her face.

"You were supposed to text me a picture of your dick but didn't," she complained.

"I'm sorry. You want to see me cock?"

"Yes...now."

I took off my pants and stood there with my hard cock obscenely stretching my underwear. I slowly pulled them down letting my cock spring forth.

I'll never forget the look on her face as she just stared at it and said "you're fucking huge."

"I'm not that big," I replied

"Yes you are," she shot back.

"Nah, let me show you."

I moved up between her legs and laid my hard cock on top of her mons with my balls resting against the lips of her vagina. The fat head of my cock made it close to her belly button.

"See, its only going to go in you this far,' I said sarcastically.

"Fuck," was all she could say.

Backing away, I began rubbing the head of my cock along her slit. Slowly slipping the head into her heat. I can't describe how fucking sexy it was to see that fat head shimmer in the light wet from her juices. I will never forget that image for the rest of my life.

She was so tight. I really took it slow. Only advancing a little at a time. I had never been in a pussy that tight before. I am not kidding when I say I took about 10 minutes to work my way completely into her. All the way in, I just kept still. Kissing her. Not moving.

"Baby girl, I have never felt anything so beautiful in my life. I don't want to move. I just want to stay right here, right now, like this forever. I am so serious right now," I stared into her eyes.

Tori had been quiet this whole time until now.

"Please go slow, but, I need you to fuck me Daddy."

"Yes baby, I will," I promised.

Slowly I pulled out, feeling her pussy grip tightly to my cock as I withdrew. I pushed back into her even more slowly. Kissing with our tongues invading each other. Tori moaning with each little push of my cock. Over and over, picking up the pace a little with each penetration.

"Fuck, baby girl my cock belongs in your sweet pussy...so deep in this pussy...my pussy," I groaned.

"Oh fuck, keep fucking me Daddy. Oh shit, I feel every fucking inch. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Ugh, keep giving me your big fucking cock Daddy," she cried.

Now we were fucking. We were both getting faster. Needing each other more with each thrust. Moving and rocking with each other. Climbing higher. I was getting close and was overcome with a thought.

"Baby girl, I'm gonna come soon. I have to come inside you. I have to come inside your pussy. I just have to. Fuck, baby girl, I have to come in my pussy," I pleaded.

"Come in me Daddy. Oh shit, I'm gonna come. Fuck me Daddy. Give me that fucking come. Come in me. Come in me. Come in me. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy."

That was it for me. One final thrust and I started cumming deep in Tori's pussy. I absolutely love cumming inside a woman. The connection that you make is other worldly. But this was on a whole other level. This is where I belonged. Filling her with my love.

Tori started cumming too. I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock.

"Daddy, I feel it. I feel your come. Oh fuck, I'm cumming for you Daddy," as she bucked underneath me.

"Come for me baby girl. That's it, come. Yesssss," I whispered in her ear.

I had never come so intensely in my life. I collapsed on top of Tori. Both of us breathing heavily. Our sex still twitching from each other.

I rolled over next to her. I don't know where she got the energy, but, she moved down to take my cock into her mouth, sucking the last of my come from me.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, we taste delicious," she cooed.

"Come up here and kiss me baby girl."

We shared a deep long kiss. One that spoke a newer deeper passion for each other.

"I don't know about me, but you are delicious," I claimed.

"No, Daddy, We are delicious together," she stated very resolutely.

"We are good together aren't we," I asked?

"Perfect Daddy."

"Tori, I normally wouldn't have done that, but, when we were fucking, I was so consumed with you. The feeling was so intense. But more than that, it was you; being with you, being inside you. I had to get as close to you as I knew how. I had to come inside you. I had to make that deep intimate connection with you regardless of any consequences."

"Mmmm, you're still inside me Daddy. You're a part of me now."

"Tori, I'm not the brightest guy in the world. I'm not very quick at picking up on hints and clues and putting it all together. You have been saying and doing things that have stuck out to me, and I needed to do some checking on Google to discover some stuff I didn't really know about."

"Yeah," she questioned?

"Are you wanting a Daddy Dom little girl relationship with me?"

"Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, but be patient with me. This is all pretty new to me. I have a lot to learn. All I know is that I am falling in love with you and will do anything to make you happy and fulfilled," I said seriously.

"Well here's a little homework for you to start out with. I need you to watch 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' I would like a little bit of that. I like to be spanked and choked for starters. Do you think you can do that for me," she asked?

"You know I'm the stereo typical nice guy and will have no problem paying attention to and caring for all your needs. It's the rougher sexual side that I will need to work on. You calling me Daddy makes want to live up to that promise, and, it fucking turns me on," I said honestly.

Tori reached down and began stroking my cock. Looking deep into my eyes.

"Daddy."