Swirl Pt. 03

Story Info
Becoming Daddy.
2.5k words
4.68
15.1k
11

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few installments are markedly different than the first two. I will be exploring the DD/lg part of Tori and I's relationship. As always, I appreciate any and all comments.

*****

This was a new world for me. I was in love with an incredibly beautiful, sexually adventurous young black woman that loved and trusted me enough with fulfilling her emotional and sexual needs.

I am the type of person that needs to love someone to feel complete. When I love you, your needs come first. When I love you, I want to take care of you mind, body and soul. I want to meet all your needs. Share in and comfort your pain. I want to do what ever I can to support and magnify your talents and help overcome your weaknesses. I will do anything and everything to ensure that we succeed in life and love together.

I knew that caring for Tori in all manners other than sex would be natural for me as her Daddy. Meeting her more aggressive needs sexually was going to be something new and foreign for me. Thank you Literotica, Google, and other sites for helping to teach this old dog some new tricks.

Is there no better feeling in the world than falling in love together? I was happier than I had ever been. My life was electric; and, I was having fun doing my homework.

One evening as I was getting ready to leave work, Tori came by my office to say goodnight and give me a kiss.

Fortunately, my office is in a remote area; around the corner on a dead end hallway that led to an emergency exit. Not a lot of foot traffic.

"Daddy, do you mind if I hook up with Shonda when I get off work later tonight," she asked?

In a previous chapter I had mentioned that Tori liked to be dominant with women. Shonda was a little submissive pet that Tori liked to play with from time to time.

"Sure, I know how much you love and need being with another woman. You never have to ask me permission for that," I assured her.

"Thank you Daddy."

"However."

"What," she worried?

"Are you gonna eat her pussy?"

"Uh Yeah," she said sarcastically.

"Is she gonna eat your pussy?"

"Yes, I love making her eat my pussy."

"Close and lock the door."

"Daddy?"

"Do it."

As she turned her back to me to close and lock the door, I quickly moved in behind her and pinned her against the door. Grabbing her hands and pulling them over her head. Grinding my hardening cock against her ass.

"I get your pussy first," I demanded.

"Oh, yes Daddy."

"The thought of her eating your pussy is making me hard."

"Daddy, you're making me wet."

"Show me," I commanded.

I sat back in my chair and had her stand in front of me.

"Turn around. Pull down your pants and panties. Show me your ass," I directed.

As she did as I asked, I came up behind her and ran my finger down the crack of her ass and down into the wetness between her legs. Pulling back I started spanking her ass incredibly hard. My hand stung like hell.

"Daddy! That hurts!"

"I'm sorry baby girl, but, I need to make sure that while Shonda is eating your pussy tonight, you still feel the sting of your Daddy's hand."

"Oh shit, yes Daddy," she cried.

"Now pull out my cock and play with it."

"Yes sir."

I put my hands around her neck and began exploring her mouth with my tongue as she pulled out my cock and worked it in her hands. I released her and pushed her down to her knees.

"Now suck," I commanded.

"Yes Daddy, I love your cock."

Tori didn't hesitate. She started sucking, slurping and stroking with energy. I grabbed a handful of her short hair and began pulling her head back and forth on my cock.

"That's a good girl. Do you want my cum baby girl?"

Pulling away she pleaded "fuck yes!"

I stopped and pulled her up, "Get up," I commanded.

I spun her around, pushed her so that she was bent over my desk. I pinned her hands behind her back and shoved her head against the desktop. I began running the head of my cock along the crack of her ass.

"What do you think is going to happen baby girl?"

"You're gonna fuck me."

I started slapping her ass hard again.

"And," I questioned?

"Make me cum?"

"Wrong!"

I began spanking Tori's ass again. "I'm gonna let Shonda make your stinging ass cum."

"Oh Fuck Daddy."

"But, I'm gonna give you something to give Shonda."

"What," she questioned and then started to put it together? "Oh fuck Daddy, yesssss, that's so nasty. Give me your cum Daddy," she groaned.

I took my time and began working my cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Oh God Daddy," she cried.

"What are you gonna do baby girl?"

"I'm, I'm, I'm gonna feed Shonda. I'm gonna feed her our cum Daddy."

I pulled out and started punishing her ass again.

"Good girl," I said as I resumed fucking Tori.

"Fuck Daddy, give me your cum for Shonda. I want to make Shonda our cumslut. Fuck that's making me cum Daddy. Give it to me. Give me our cum."

I could tell that she was so into the thought of what she was going to do that she was talking herself into an orgasm. It was so fucking sexy, she talked me into an orgasm as well.

I came and came and came.

"Take it. Take your Daddy's cum."

"Yesss," she hissed.

I pulled out and hit her ass one last time.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy. Oh God I am so excited to feed Shonda our cum."

"Baby girl are you gonna be able to keep that load in your pussy for Shonda?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I can't wait to share it with her."

"Good girl. While she's eating your pussy tonight, I want you to text me."

"Yes sir."

Throughout the night I would receive texts from Tori. "My ass is still is still warm from you Daddy. My pussy is so wet with our juices."

As the night went on. "I'm making Shonda kiss and lick my sore ass."

"Oh Daddy this is so fucking hot. She's eating my pussy. My ass still hurts. She's sucking our cum."

"Sorry Daddy, I had to stop texting. I was cumming so hard. It was so fucking nasty making her our little cumslut. Eating our cum."

It was difficult to fall asleep that night envisioning my beautiful Tori and Shonda together.

I was already half way through my work day when Tori came by my office a little early before the start of her afternoon/evening shift.

Tori came in and immediately closed and locked my office door. A huge cheshire cat grin on her face. Kissing me she whispered, "I have to tell you all about feeding Shonda."

I directed her to sit opposite my desk. Then I came around and sat on the edge of my desk directly in front of her.

"Now pull out my cock, stroke it and tell me all about it."

"Yes Daddy. So nice and hard already."

"Tell me baby girl."

"You know that Shonda is strictly girls only?"

"I remember," I said.

"And that I can make her do just about anything I tell her to."

"I remember that too."

"Well I began by spoiling her, teasing her. Touching and kissing her weakest spots. I had her going pretty quickly. I asked her if I could be her Daddy. She just giggled. I began fingering her cunt with two fingers and sucking on her clit. She was getting really worked up. Just like your cock right now Daddy."

"Keep stroking me baby girl."

Tori's stroking increased with intensity as her story got hotter.

"Then I stopped and asked her, 'if I had a dick would she let me fuck her?' She pleaded that she would let me fuck her. I asked her if she would suck my cock and let me cum in her mouth. She giggled again and said she would swallow my sperm."

Tori would stare at my cock as she stroked and then look at me to see the reaction her hands and story were having on me.

"I was sucking her clit and frantically fingering her cunt. She was so fucking wet. She kept screaming for me to fuck her. I had never seen her that excited before and she came faster than I have ever seen her cum before. She came so hard in my mouth and all over my hand. I still kept my fingers fucking her cunt and whispered into her ear, 'you like your Daddy's cock don't you?' She just kept moaning yes over and over again."

Tori was really getting into jacking my cock as her story intensified; even pausing to suck on the head for a bit.

"Keep going with your story Tori," I asked.

"I moved up to her face and we began kissing. She was licking and sucking on my lips, cleaning up her orgasm. I told Shonda that my ass hurt and that I needed her to kiss and lick it to make it feel better. I turned over and she worshiped my ass with her lips and tongue. Her cool tongue on my ass was what I needed to soothe the warm sting of your spankings. I even pushed her head into my ass and made her lick my asshole for a minute."

This is when Tori grabbed her phone to text me while Shonda's face was buried in her ass.

"Shonda started to make her way down to my pussy, but I stopped her and pulled her up to me. I asked her if she had ever had a dick before?" "

Shonda began telling me how she had played with one when she was younger and had even let him stick it in her, but, not for long. She was scared and didn't like it. It was not good. She realized that boys weren't her thing."

"I then asked Shonda if I had a dick would she let me fuck her. She was thinking hard. She wasn't too sure, but said 'you mean like a strapon?' I told her 'no, a real live dick.' She thought that was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about."

"I began telling her how beautiful it was to have a hard cock to play with. I started to play with her pussy."

"To take that hard cock in your mouth. To lick and suck on it. To watch and feel your man gradually lose control. To be at your mercy. To give himself completely to you and release himself into your mouth. Shot after shot of his intense love."

"Shonda said that sounded hot. I told her that I wanted to share that with her. She looked at me confused. 'I have a pussy full of Daddy's cum that I want to share with you,' I told her."

"Shonda just stared at me not sure what to think or do."

"Now be my good little girl and enjoy this gift I'm giving you. Get down there now and lick me clean and make me cum. Now!"

"She weakly moved down and stared at my pussy. Lick it little girl. Be my good little cumslut. My good little cum whore."

"It didn't take too much convincing. She went right for it. She dove right in, hungry for it. She wanted it. She was loving it. 'You love it my little bitch, don't you? Make me cum and feed you my sperm.' She was getting into it. She was making more noise than me."

"I saw her sneak her hand down to play with pussy. I was barely able to text you again. She was going crazy with lust which was making me fucking crazy."

I can't tell you how excited I was. Toris was jacking my extremely hard cock with one hand. Playing with my balls with the other. Excitedly recounting her story for me. Loving that she was turning me on so much.

Tori continued "My hungry little bitch," I shouted at her. She said 'yes, yes, I love your sperm. Cum for me. I want all of it.' I pulled her head into my pussy. 'Eat it. Eat it. Eat it.' It was too much. I started cumming and she got even more enthusiastic. She lapped it all up riding out my orgasm. She cleaned me up good."

"I laid there getting my strength back watching her. She had our cum all over her mouth and was frantically rubbing her pussy saying 'nasty, fucking nasty.' She came hard. She even took the wet fingers from her pussy and mixed it with the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean."

"Shit, that got me fucking hot again. I started exploring her mouth with my tongue. I plunged my fingers into my pussy. I tasted all three of us in her mouth. That was too fucking much and I came all over again. And my good little cum whore happily cleaned me up."

"Look at you Daddy. Look how fucking hard and big your cock is for me. I think you liked what I did for us," she said in a nasty voice as she continued to stroke and occasionally lick my cock.

"Fuck, Tori, that was hot," I gushed.

I was harder than I had ever been; so consumed with my nasty baby girl's story. I stood and pulled her head forward onto my cock. I was so turned on I just started fucking her face. Gripping her hair, fucking her mouth. At one point she gagged a little and backed away.

"Use me Daddy. Use me. Give me your cum."

She was turning me on even more. I started fucking her beautiful mouth faster. And just like she had described 'realeasing himself into you' to Shonda; I realeased my entire being into this beautiful, black, sexy woman. Over and over again as she hungrily swallowed.

I was wrecked. I stumbled to my chair to recuperate.

Tori stared at me and said, "Daddy, I can't explain it, but, while she was eating my pussy, the thought of making her do what I wanted, cause it was what you wanted me to do had me trippin. Being dominant and submissive at the same time gave me the biggest fucking orgasm. It was Fucking intense!" Tori gushed. "After Shonda and I shared that last kiss, and I tasted all of us together, I had to get more or your cum. Thank you Daddy, I love your cum."

"Anytime," I laughed.

After a long pause I asked "have you clocked in yet?"

"No"

"Has anyone really seen you here yet today?"

"Not really,' she replied.

"Good. Call in sick right now. I'm gonna take you home and take care of you for the rest of the day."

"Yessss," she squealed! What are we gonna do?"

"I'm going to dress you in your fuzzy PJ's. Make us a snack. Then we're going to cuddle in bed and watch Pocahontas. Afterwards I'm going to cook dinner for us, whatever you want."

"I'm going to want more of your cum Daddy."

"And I'm going to want some of yours too baby girl."

"Anytime," she joked back.