Swirl Pt. 05

Story Info
Out for a drive.
4.6k words
4.57
15.4k
12

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In relationships, I love how we begin to change the way we identify ourselves. "Me" becomes "We." By spending time together we find out new things about ourselves and each other. The things we do together begin to take on a larger meaning; even when they happen quite by accident. They become priorities, habits and traditions. They come to define us.

I mentioned earlier how we spent an afternoon touring wineries. That came about because the weather was so nice that it would have been a sin to stay indoors, and Tori had a lot of restless energy. I really didn't have any plans and on a whim suggested going to wineries, not really sure that Tori would be that interested. So we just took off.

Tori loved the drive. It was peaceful and relaxing to her. I pointed out various spots of interest and history. Tori took charge of the radio, rapidly changing stations to get to songs that she liked. Singing, dancing and laughing like a maniac to Taylor Swift and Maroon Five.

As we drove, we talked openly. We committed that we wanted to be in a relationship together. We saw beautiful farm houses and fantasized about living out in the country and being a family. It was perfect.

This ultimately became our Thing!

"I wanna go for a ride," or "let's drive!"

Its what we did. We talked. We relaxed. We laughed and made fun of each other. We explored. We enjoyed each other. Tori especially liked to go for a drive if she was in a bad mood or not even feeling well. The journey almost always made her feel better.

These drives were also time to play and find things out about each other. I'm a touchy kind of guy. You already know that I have a thing for massage. I like to touch. To constantly rub, caress and massage. On our drives we constantly held hands. When not holding hands, I was usually massaging her thighs. I almost always exposed Tori's breasts and played with those beautiful pierced nipples. Tori was never shy about keeping her breasts exposed for me and letting me constantly play with them, even if there was traffic around. And, whenever we stopped for whatever reason, I would frequently lean over and suck on her nipples.

She never got tired of me playing or sucking her breasts. On one occasion we pulled into a parking lot to go into a bar. Before going in I sucked on her nipples for a bit. I Pulled my head away so that we could go in, she pulled me back to keep sucking. Not caring that there were people coming and going in the parking lot. She couldn't get enough.

I also loved to get my hands in her pussy as we drove. She always thought it a bit weird how much I loved the taste of her pussy. I frequently would get my fingers wet from her and place them into my mouth. Many times I would have her play with herself and have her feed me her fingers.

I also loved it when Tori would play with my cock as we drove. Playing with her breasts and pussy would always make me hard. Tori would squeeze and rub my cock through my pants encouraging me to get harder. Then she would unzip me and struggle to get my cock free. Sometimes it was very difficult to drive because I absolutely loved to watch her long slender brown fingers wrapped around my white cock. What a beautiful contrast. Casually stroking as we drove.

When we were short on time, there was a conservation area relatively close to where we lived and worked. Tori loved to go there and walk the trails along the river and even just sit and relax and watch the river flow on by. She loved to go there just to decompress and relax. She could almost always forget about whatever was stressing her at the time. Not a lot of people came to this place, so we had a lot of privacy time together.

On one of our early first visits to this place, we were sitting in my truck and I had been sucking on her nipples while I played with her pussy. We were both getting pretty into each other and had not been paying too much attention to our surroundings. We heard a car door shut and realized someone had pulled in next to us and had gotten out to take a walk down to the river.

"Did they see us," I asked?

"I don't care. Keep sucking my tits," she moaned.

"Let's get in the back seat the windows are tinted back there and they can't see in," I explained.

We crawled between the seats into the privacy of the back seat. In the process Tori also got completely naked. Looking hungry at me as she got undressed' "get that big fucking cock of out!"

"Anything for my baby girl."

A couple other cars had arrived, parked and a few people were milling about the area. I had never seen that many people come to this area before. Tori was not deterred. It seemed to be fueling her desire. I started eating her pussy and pinching her nipples. Her hands running through my hair pulling me further into her pussy as I fucked her with my tongue. Drilling her for that precious juice I was so in love with.

"Fuck, I love how you eat my pussy Daddy! Suck on my clit. Now lick it. Lick it. Yes. Fuck. Fuck. Oh Fuck! "

I pulled away, "Are these people here making you extra hot baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Do you want them to watch you cum?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to go to jail," she laughed.

I started back in on her pussy again with more enthusiasm.

"Fuck. Eat that pussy. Eat your pussy Daddy"

Tori was getting wetter grinding her pussy into my face harder and harder. I really picked up the pace and started sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. This always pushed her over the edge and she started coming. Her juice was flowing onto my tongue and into mouth. God I fucking loved it. I kept licking, cleaning her up. Wanting more. Damn I loved this girl and her sweet pussy. My intensity was picking up again. I was so wrapped up in her scent, her taste, her moans, her movements, her nasty talk and encouragement. All I wanted was her to come for me again.

"Oh fuck Daddy, you're gonna make me come again. Oh shit, there are some people behind the truck. Fuck, I'm coming Daddy!'

Tori stiffened up and heaved her pussy into my mouth. Grunting and jerking. Her come pouring into my mouth as we overheard people talking just beyond our truck. It was intense.

I must confess, my cock is rock hard right now recalling the event.

I moved up to sit next to Tori as we both settled down.

"I just lost it Daddy. Do you think they heard me?"

"I don't think so. You were actually pretty quiet to me," I replied.

"I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't care. I knew they were there, but I didn't care. I just had to come. And God did I fucking come. Thank you Daddy," she said as she leaned in and started making out with me. Reaching down she started stroking my cock. "Your cock is so fucking hard."

"I was so excited and hard eating your pussy. Baby girl you don't know how much I love eating your pussy. Making you come and drinking you up."

"Oh yes I damn well DO" she exclaimed! "Look at this big fucking white cock in my little chocolate hand," she teased.

"Fuck baby I love watching you stroke my cock. It feels awesome, but watching you stroke it does something to me. I can't explain it."

"Its that Swirl Daddy. You love that fucking Swirl," she said suggestively.

"Fuck, its beautiful. Keep stroking my cock."

"I love your cock Daddy. I want to show it to those people walking over there. Can I open up the door and show it to them? I want show off this big fat cock. Make'em jealous. Show'em what I get to suck and fuck. Show'em what makes this little girl a sex crazed woman."

Tori was stroking me pretty fast now, getting into her little story.

"You nasty little bitch. Get on top and ride me," I commanded.

Tori didn't hesitate. She straddled me, facing out the back window; ducking her head a bit to keep from hitting the ceiling. I scooted down a bit to make more headroom for her. She began her slow descent onto my cock. Groaning with each little push downward.

"Fuck I love your cock in my pussy. No cock has ever filled my pussy like yours Daddy. Big...White...Fucking...Cock," she said like she was in a trance.

"It's the Swirl baby girl. You love the Swirl'" I laughed.

"I love my Swirl. Our Fucking Swirl," she moaned.

My cock was now fully deep in her pussy.

"Stay right there. Don't move," I asked.

"Are you too sensitive Daddy?"

"No, I just really love the feeling of being completely inside you and just want to enjoy it. The only thing I like better is coming deep inside you," I explained.

"Oh I Love feeling you come inside me. It makes you mine. You become a part of me."

I reached around with my hands and began playing with her ass. Squeezing her cheeks and feeling my cock move a little inside her. I moved my middle finger down the crack, past her asshole, picking up some of her wet excitement and moved back to circling around her asshole.

"I love your ass baby," I moaned.

"Oh shit Daddy, that feels good. I hope you're not thinking of trying to fuck me in the ass, cause your cock's too big for that," she said rather seriously.

"No, I just want to play with your ass a little bit," right as I slipped the tip of my middle finger in past her little hole.

"Oh Daddy," she groaned in response.

"One of these days, I would like feel my cock buried in your tight ass. Watch it going in and out or your little asshole. Fucking your ass hard and deep. Coming deep in your ass," I said excitedly.

"Stick your finger in deeper Daddy."

"Yes, you like that don't you baby?"

"Yessss," she hissed.

I started a deep and steady motion with my finger in and out of her ass, whispering nasty shit into her ear.

"You like being a dirty little slut for Daddy don't you?'

"Fuck Yes Daddy."

"I there anyone outside close to the truck?"

"There is a couple on the other side of the parking lot sitting on a park bench facing this way," she reported.

"I want you to start fucking me now. I know the windows are tinted, but, I bet they can see you fucking me. I want you to fuck me and come right in front of them."

Tori was already pretty worked up and went from zero to sixty in no time flat. She was grinding her hips down and around on my cock, working her clit against my pubic bone. She was going for broke pretty damn quickly while I started working her asshole harder. She was picking up her pace and intensity, working harder and harder for that nut.

"You like fucking in front of these strangers don't you? You want them to know what a slut you are fucking your Daddy's cock in front of them. Letting me finger fuck your virgin asshole!"

"Fuck Yes! I love being your dirty little girl Daddy. Fuck I'm gonna come. Fuck my asshole Daddy. Fuck my ass!"

I began fingering her ass faster and deeper. I pulled one last little trick to push her over the edge. I reached with my other hand up and pinched her nipple really hard.

"Owww!"

"That's it baby girl. Come for me. Come in front of these people"

Tori went rigid. Her orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy squeezing me as her fluids were running down my balls. Her asshole rapidly contracting around my finger. She was grunting loudly as her orgasm ripped through her. It was fucking beautiful!

"Oh shit. Oh shit Daddy!"

We didn't move for a long time. Coming back to earth.

"Are those people still over there," I asked.

"Yeah, they're kissing," she said.

"I bet they saw you. They're all horny now because of you. Gonna go and fuck each other crazy from watching your sexy fucking ass,"I joked.

"No, I don't think so, but, I do kind of wish they had been able to see us fuck. I was hot as fuck thinking that they could with your cock inside of me. That made me come hard," she said.

Tori relaxed into me, laying her head against my shoulder. Casually stroking my cock. Getting me hard again. Carefully squeezing precum up and out into the open and then spreading it around the head and onto the shaft making it nice and slippery followed by some firmer strokes of her hand up and down the entire shaft.

"Fuck, I love what this cock does to me," and then Tori suddenly realized, "Daddy, you haven't come yet," she pouted.

"Its ok baby girl. Watching you come 3 times for me right now was perfect. I'll catch up to you," I laughed. " We better get dressed and I should get you back home."

As we got dressed in the back seat, Tori looked over to me and said, "leave your cock out, I want to play with it."

"Gladly."

We moved back up to the front seat. Started the truck and pulled away. I noticed the couple breaking their kiss surprised that they didn't see anybody actually get into the truck. I laughed to myself.

Pulling out of the conservation area, an Ashanti song from a few year back came on the radio. I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny," Tori asked?

I just smiled at her as I waited for the chorus of the song to come.

"What," she continued?

When it came around, I made eye contact with her. Looked her up and down and right in time with the chorus I sang "You Got That Good Good. You Got That Good Good!"

Tori laughed hard. "You're Damn Right I Do!"

We sang along to the song together. When the chorus came around again, she leaned over and grabbed my cock. Put her mouth right next to my ear and breathed "I got this Swirl Cock. I got this Swirl Cock" and proceeded to tongue my ear and stroke me.

"Yes you do baby girl. It's all yours.

Tori had me hard again. Squeezing more pre cum out.

"Fuck I love how big the head gets. I love feeling the fat head of your cock as it first slips into my little pussy."

Stroking just the head she started laughing, "It looks like Darth Vader's helmet."

Laughing with her I said "Swirl Vader."

Tori was laughing, shaking my cock and doing the Evil Empire theme music as her phone began to ring.

"Hey Shonda, what's up my little bitch?"

"Little bitch?"

"That's right, you my little bitch."

"You crazy. Tori what you doing?"

"I'm with John. We out riding."

"Riding? You just out driving around?"

"Yeah."

"What for?"

"It's our thing little girl."

"That's a thing?"

"Yeah, it is when we go to a park and he fucks me silly. It is when we driving and I'm playing with his cock," she laughed.

"You serious?"

"Yeah. Why do you think I have you on speakerphone."

"You playing with his cock right now?"

"Hell yeah. He's been getting bigger while I been talking to you."

"Girl, you nasty."

"You like me nasty Shonda."

"Shut up."

"Shonda, you need some cock in your life."

"I can't talk to you." Click.

"That little bitch just hung up on me. She gonna pay for that. Daddy you did seem to get a little bigger while I was talking to Shonda."

"No comment" I said.

"I wonder how she will react to you the next time she sees you. She'll probably turn completely red. Embarrassed as fuck." We laughed a good long while until we pulled into Tori's parking lot. Tori stuffing my still hard cock back into my pants.

"Daddy come upstairs," she pleaded.

"Ok, baby girl."

We walked up the stairs to her second floor apartment. She unlocked and opened the door. As she started to go in she stopped and turned around keeping me just outside the door way. Got down on her knees and started to undo my pants.

"I need your cock out here in the open Daddy."

My cock was still a little hard from before and it did not take long to get completely hard again in Tori's hands and mouth. She did not start off slow, but, was sucking and stroking me pretty aggressively. I had been pretty worked up for the past couple of hours or so and was feeling aggressive myself. I grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth standing just outside the doorway to her apartment. Any of her neighbors could have easily seen us if they looked out of their peepholes. It was also open air to my left and right, so anyone from the building across the way could see us, as well as on the grounds and around by the pool on the other side.

I was building steam and fucking her mouth with more purpose when I heard a door open and close just above us. Footsteps heading for the stairs and then started down. The steps were facing away from us so they couldn't see us as they came down. But as they reached the bottom they started to turn to face towards us, I pushed Tori just inside her apartment. I kept the door open and kept fucking her mouth.

"Shhhh baby girl."

Her neighbor continued down the stairs and off to their car as I continued fucking her mouth. Pushing her back against the door."

"You beautiful cock sucker."

"I love your cock Daddy. I always want your cock."

"That's good, cause I always want you, and, always want to give you this cock."

Tori had me pretty worked up. I picked her up off the floor. Closed the door. Grabbed her roughly by the arm and marched to the couch and threw her down onto it. Ripped her shoes off her feet. Tore her sweatpants and panties off.

"Get your shirt off and show me those tits,' I barked. "Play with'em."

I was standing in between Tori's legs stroking my cock. I dripped some precum right onto her pussy eliciting a moan from her.

"Now play with your pussy."

Her nipples were hard. Pussy soaked coating her fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. I sat down beside her, my erect cock resting across her hip close to her fingers busy in her pussy. I placed my right hand around her throat and began choking her. I leaned in close to her ears.

"Look how nasty you are little girl. Working that pussy for Daddy. Not caring for that breath of fresh air. You just need to come don't you?"

Tori was having difficulty talking. She just merely groaned. Fixated on making herself come. I relaxed my choke hold on her for a second and then I squeezed a bit harder. I leaned down and bit her nipple hard.

"Work that pussy. Now come for me.. Do it. Come for me."

Tori was unable to speak. I released my hold on her neck ask she descended in to her orgasm. Her body jerking and contracting. Tori was making incoherent groans as she struggled to get her breath back as her body worked through its convulsing pleasure. She pulled her wet hand out of her pussy and grabbed my cock hard as she rode through her orgasm.

"You are so beautiful my dirty little slut."

I leaned in and began kissing her. Our tongues dancing together while tremors still worked through her body. Tori groaning into my mouth.

I sat back watching her for a few seconds. I didn't want to give her too much time to recuperate. Looking into her dazed eyes.

"It's my fucking turn!"

I grabbed and moved her so that she was doggy style with her knees on the floor. I attacked her ass with some hard slaps causing her to rise up off the couch a bit with some sharp cries from her mouth. Her ass got red pretty quick. I pushed her head back down into the couch. I rubbed the head of my cock along the crack of her ass. Up and down, over and over again. I slipped the head of my cock into her wet slippery pussy getting the head wet. I pulled out and spread the cheeks of her ass apart and nestled the wet head of my cock against her asshole. Putting a little pressure against her little hole.

"This is what Daddy wants," I hissed.

"No, not yet. I'm not ready. You're too big for my ass Daddy. Please don't."

"Relax baby girl."

I began working my cock between the cheeks of her ass using the juices from her leaking pussy and my own precum. Sliding back and forth. Every few strokes I would circle around her asshole with the head of my cock and tap it over and over. Then I would go back to sliding back and forth between her cheeks. This went on for a few minutes.

"Ok baby girl, I'm gonna save your ass another day. But I need to come. Lay back on the couch I want to fuck your tits and come on you."

"Fuck I want your come."

"Spit on my cock. Get it nice and wet. Push your tits together."

12