Swirl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is that," she cried?

I didn't respond. I began sucking on her clit and moved the vibrating wand onto the base of the butt plug.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She jerked as her clit left my mouth. I moved to return the wand to the base of the butt plug and suck her clit back into my mouth. Sucking and flicking it.

"You nasty motherfucker. Fuck yes. Oh my God. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!"

Tori was instantly losing control as the sensations were overtaking her. He pussy was leaking like I had never seen before. She was riding my face as I tried to keep sucking on her clit and desperately trying to keep the Hitachi pressed against the butt plug.

"Oh Fuck I'm gonna come. Oh Jesus. You motherfucker. Oh Shit. Oh Shit!"

Tori lost it and came. Jerking and shaking, her juices flooding my face. I threw the wand to the side. Grabbing her hips, pulling her firmly to my mouth. Enjoying her orgasm as it ripped through her body and into my mouth. I loved every second.

Tori went limp. Breathing hard trying to recuperate. Little ripples of aftershocks still running through her beautiful body.

I pulled away letting her gain her composure for just a bit. Just as she was starting to relax a little bit, I surprised her with five more strikes to her ass with the crop taking her by complete surprise.

"Shit Daddy," she screamed!

"It's my turn now my little bitch!"

I was worked up. My adrenaline was pumping. My cock was hard and wanting.

I grabbed the belt serving as her leash and pulled it tight, pulling her head up by the neck, restricting some of her air.

I moved my cock to her wet entrance, slipping in just the head. With my other hand I hit down on the butt plug causing her to buck and then slammed my entire cock into her pussy.

There was not going to be any lovemaking. This was pure animalistic fucking. I didn't give a fuck about anything else but pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

In and out. Harder and harder. Pulling on her leash.

"You are mine baby girl. You belong to me,'" I barked.

"Yes Daddy. Use me. Fuck me. Mark me. Green. Green. Green. Green," she chanted as she became lost in her own little world.

This was not going to be a marathon. This going to be a sprint to the finish.

My grip tightened on the belt as it cinched tighter around her neck. Tori was drooling and struggling to breath. This only made me hotter and I started fucking her harder.

Thrust. "Green...Ugh." Thrust. "Green...Ugh." Thrust. "Green...Ugh." She was chanting in her trance.

Harder and harder I fucked her. I let go of the belt and grabbed her hips and began pistoning in and out of her pussy until my orgasm over came me.

For the first time in my life, I actually yelled as I came and unleashed in to her pussy. Come and more come, as I tried to get as deep into her pussy as possible. My cock jerking and spasming inside her. Filling her with my entire being. Tori grunting with each thrust and deposit.

"That's it. Take your Daddy's come!"

"Yes Daddy. Use me. Mark me. Fill me. I can feel that nut deep inside me."

I collapsed beside her. I could have easily fallen asleep in just a few seconds; but, I had more important responsibilities.

I got up, my cock wet with both or our juices. Cut Tori's bindings to the bed post, whereupon she slumped lifeless to the floor.

I picked her up and placed her in the bed. I grabbed her a bottle of water and helped her drink.

I retrieved some lotion and rolled her onto her stomach.

"Thank you baby girl. Now let me take care of you."

I poured lotion onto her ass and lovingly rubbed it into the red stripe marks. I took my time and applied a few coats of lotion to her enflamed red ass as it radiated an incredible amount of heat.

Some of our come was dribbling out of her pussy. I leaned down to lick it up and came up to share it with her in a deep kiss.

"That's us baby girl. Together. We are perfect."

"Mmmmm. I love you Daddy. I love us. Fucking perfect."

We settled down. I made sure Tori drank more water to rehydrate. We both used the restroom and settled into each others arms and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, I started by kissing and licking her ass, followed by rubbing more lotion into her marks.

I ordered breakfast from room service. We ate and took our time enjoying each other. We freshened up and started to prepare for our drive back home.

Soon after we checked out, loaded up and headed for the drive home.

We surprisingly didn't talk much on the long ride home. We held hands and Tori frequently took naps. We made a couple of rest stops and before returning to the highway on each stop we kissed deeply and intensely.

"God, I Love you so much baby girl!"

"I Love you too Daddy."

"Was I too hard on you last night?"

"No. You took me somewhere I've never been before. I don't really know where I went. It was scary and exciting. I can't explain it. I'm still kind of trying to process it all."

"You were beautiful. I could see the pleasure you were taking. But, I never want to cross the line with you."

"I know the word Red. I want you to continue to push me. And you definitely did surprise me with some shit last night, 'you nasty motherfucker,'" she laughed.

"You're Welcome," as I returned her laughter.

Once home, I took everything into the apartment and unpacked. Tori showered and got comfortable on the couch. I made us dinner. We ate. Drank wine and relaxed into each other in front of the TV. Before going to bed, I took way too long in applying more lotion to Tori's ass.

"I think you like doing that too much Daddy," Tori remarked.

"No. I fucking LOVE caring for your ass!"

"Thank you Daddy. I love how you care for me in everyway...especially my ass," she giggled.

"Let's go to bed beautiful."

In the morning I got up and got ready for work. As I returned to the bed to apply another round of lotion to Tori's ass, she lowered her panties for me and shook her ass a bit and said "Daddy, I want you to apply your special lotion to my ass before you go."

"I would love to baby girl."

"Take your cock out Daddy. I want to watch you stroke it for me. I want to watch you cover my ass with your come."

Who was I to argue. I took off my pants and underwear. My cock already hard from my girl's urging.

"Look at that fucking hard cock. Stroke it for me Daddy."

I moved closer to Tori. Stroking my cock over her ass. Taking time to tap her ass cheeks with the head, leaving spots of precum.

"Mmmmm, stroke my big fucking cock for me Daddy."

"You're so nasty baby girl. I love it."

"I love you and your fat cock Daddy."

"I love you and your red hot ass little one."

"You want to fuck it, don't you Daddy?"

"Yes."

Tori reached back and got a finger wet from her pussy and inserted it into her sphincter.

"Just think Daddy, this is gonna be your cock fucking my tight little dirty hole pretty soon."

Tori had me going pretty good now. I was stroking pretty hard.

"You dirty little bitch teasing me like that."

"I love seeing your cock get bigger. Stroke it Daddy. God I love watching you jack it, just for me. So fucking sexy. Stroke that big fucking cock. Stroke my big fucking cock. Give me your big load. Cover my fucking ass. Give it to me."

I was getting close watching Tori finger her ass talking nasty shit to me. Faster and harder I jerked, grunting as I neared my goal.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come baby. Gonna come on your ass!"

"Yes Daddy come on my ass. Give it to me. Cover it."

That set me off. I jerked about 5 strong ropes of come, covering Tori's ass and hand as it drilled her asshole even harder. Tori even worked some of my come onto her finger and plunged it into her hole all the while encouraging me through my orgasm.

"Yes Daddy. I love watching you come for me. So hot. Keep stroking. Keep coming. More. Cover me with it. So warm and nasty. I love being your nasty come covered bitch. Your ass bitch Daddy."

"Just you wait baby girl, I'm gonna fuck that ass hard."

"You better. You hurt my ass with the crop, now you better hurt my ass with your cock."

"I love you my dirty girl."

"I love you Daddy. Thank you for taking care of me and my ass."

"My pleasure."

"Mmmmm, I love it. Marked again," Tori laughed.

"Your mine baby girl."

"Yes sir, all of me."

12