Swiss Girls School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not breaking eye contact, she straddled him, and slowly impaled herself on his cock, sighing deeply as it filled her, finally closing her eyes. She leaned back, her breasts thrusting outwards, and began to ride him. He put his hands on her waist and helped guide her up and down as she rose and fell on his hard cock. From this angle, her tits looked even better, and he slid his hands up her torso onto them. He took a firm grip on her nipples, and held his hands still, so that her movement caused her to tug on them. She increased the amount her body swayed, to increase the tension, beginning to moan. Her right hand went between her legs and began to finger her clit, slowly building into a regular back and forth motion. He felt her cunt clenching his cock tightly as he watched her perfect body ride him, her head thrown back, her long dark hair swinging from side to side, and he tugged her nipples harder.

She cried out in pleasure, then Charlotte reached in with the vibrator and pushed it into Madison's crotch. She grabbed it, and pressed it against her clit, gasping at first contact. She was already beginning to lose it, and John began to thrust his hips up and down, not wanting to be left behind, but that was too much for her, and she came in breathless little moans, her body stiffening, her hands grabbing her tits, then collapsing down on him, gently rocking back and forth, her breasts on his chest as rode out the waves of pleasure, still clenching and unclenching his cock.

She rolled off his still hard cock and lay on her side, panting, and he sat up. As he did so, Alicia jumped onto the bed in front of him, on all fours, naked, her bare ass towards him.

"My turn!" she exclaimed.

Quickly, he got to his knees behind her and thrust inside her cunt. She was tight and wet, and pushed her delicious ass back against him. He stroked her cheeks, then leaned forwards, sliding his hands up her back and around to her small tits as he continued to thrust. Then Charlotte was beside them, one hand on John's ass, and the other on Alicia's breasts, stroking and pinching. John straightened up and Charlotte moved her hand from his ass to Alicia's. She stroked it and slipped her hand down to encircle John's cock, pinching Alicia's pussy lips against it so that they tugged back and forth with each stroke. She leaned up and kissed him. He began to feel her heavy tits as he continued fucking Alicia. Charlotte produced the vibrator with her other hand, and reached under Alicia to press it against the blonde girl's clit. Alicia moaned, and buried her face in the pillow, rocking back and forth against John's thrusting hips. He pounded away at Alicia's cunt, his hands gripping Charlotte's gorgeous tits, and her hand around the base of his hard cock. Suddenly, Charlotte pulled back. Slowly and lasciviously, she parted her shaved pussy lips with one hand, and began to run the vibrator up and down between them. John saw it glisten as it became covered in her juices. Then she leaned forward again, and pressed the tip against Alicia's cute little asshole.

"Yes!" muttered Alicia through the pillow her face was still buried in.

Charlotte slowly pushed the slick vibrator into Alicia's tight asshole, and John felt the buzzing along his cock. He groaned loudly, and Charlotte pressed her lips against his again, as if to swallow the sound. She slipped the vibrator in and out, in time to his thrusting, and reached her other hand back underneath Alicia to her clit. She began to rub vigourously, and Alicia lifted her head from the pillow as her breath became faster and faster. She pushed back harder against John and gripped him with her pussy.

"Oh, God!" he cried out, "Your little cunt is so fucking tight!"

Charlotte's arm moved even faster, and Alicia gave out a little series of cries as the orgasm hit her like a freight train, and her pussy tightened so much that John could barely move his cock. He gave one final, forceful thrust, and the orgasm train hit him too. She bucked hard under him, and his cock spurted for the third time that day, and his whole body shuddered as the ripples of her pussy ran up and down.

He slowly sat back, pulling Alicia with him onto his lap, his cock and the vibrator still inside her, and he held her tight, gripping her waist and tits as both their orgasms subsided. He kissed her neck, and she turned her head to kiss him back.

"That was amazing," she whispered, "I love your cock..."

Over the next ten minutes, they all got dressed, then they turned out the light so that they could open the door again.

Charlotte led John back to the place he'd come in. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Can I see you again?" he whispered.

"You'd better," she smiled, "remember, I'm the only one that didn't get fucked tonight, so you owe me one!"

12