Switch

Story Info
Key and Jonghyun go at it for the thir- err.... FOURTH time.
1.6k words
4.83
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other time Key and Jounghyun had done this- But this time they took notice of the extra.... unf- the extra passion....

Jonghyun slid his hands up and down Key's arms as the two's lips fled across one another.

"Jonghyun...." Key moaned suddenly and he could feel his lover harden slightly under him at the word before he continued. "Jonghyun.... This would be the third time just today...."

"Actually.... Fourth time." Jonghyun corrected and Key scowled.

"You touching me under the table at dinner doesn't count, Jonghyun...." He glared playfully.

"You got off on it, didn't you?" Jonghyun pointed out and Key pouted at him anxiously.

"See?" Jonghyun chuckled. "So it does count...."

Jonghyun leaned forward again, pressing heavy kisses against Key's throat.

"But Jonghyun...." Key began again.

Suddenly, Jonghyun stripped himself of his shirt and yanked Key into his own hips with a wide smirk.

"Fine then." He smiled. "We'll just stay here like this and I won't do a thing...."

"Jonghyun, no...." Key frowned, but Jonghyun shrugged and turned his attention in the opposite direction.

"Nope. You said 'no' so I won't." He pointed out.

"Well, I..... I changed my mind." Key decided suddenly, but Jonghyun said nothing so he was quick to add on:

"Please Jonghyun.... I want you...."

Jonghyun smirked slightly, but remained a statue underneath Key's fingertips, gazing out the window only a few feet away.

"Fine." Key pouted again, then smirked suddenly, leaning into his lover. "Looks like I'm just gonna have to get your attention the hard way...."

Key let both of his hands drift slowly down to caress Jonghyun's inner thighs slowly.

Jonghyun flinched slightly and his eyes flickered to Key a moment, yet he remained unmoving, still staring out the window.

"Ha.... Like you can fool me for long...." Key smirked. "I can see you're flushing in the mirror, Jonghyun.... You like it, don't you?...."

Suddenly, Jonghyun let his head slowly turn and drift to the wall of mirrors on the far side of the practice room in which they stood.

"Oh common...." Key finally sighed after a long moment. "Don't be such a narcissist...."

Jonghyun glanced over at Key in the reflection and felt himself harden even more at the image.

Key was already a bit sweaty from rehearsal and had taken his shirt off to cool down before meeting up with Jonghyun. His thin, muscular frame was echoed perfectly through the glass and every curve of his body against Jonghyun's seemed almost.... Amplified.... His tight little light gray skinny jeans hugged his hip-bones perfectly to the point where it was hard for Jonghyun to resist the unbelievably strong urge to turn and tear them off of him right then and there....

"Please Jonghyun....?" Key pleaded once more, pressing his own hardening lump against Jonghyun's as he spoke.

Suddenly, Jonghyun turned away to stare out the window once more.

Key glared.

"Fine.... You wanna play hard-ball?" Key smirked. "I'll give you hard-ball...."

Key left one hand to caress Jonghyun's inner thigh, but let the other wonder a bit, up to the top of Jonghyun's pants before pausing.

"Still nothing?" Key frowned. "Alright then.... You know I'll do it....."

Jonghyun didn't move.

"Fine...." Key sighed.

Key let his hand slowly snake it's way into Jonghyun's pants and past his boxers to roam the length of his member.

Jonghyun shuddered, but refused to move.

"I can do this all without you if you'd like...." Key teased. "But it would be more fun with you.... 'helping' me; if you know what I mean...."

Jonghyun shuddered again as Key ran his thin fingers down Jonghyun's length once more.

Finally, he couldn't take it any longer;

Jonghyun snapped, turning quickly in one twirl and pulling Key into him, smashing their lips together and immediately slipping his tongue into the warmth of Key's mouth.

Key moaned slightly with both shock and pleasure as he began stroking Jonghyun harder.

"Jonghyun...." He moaned aloud.

"Key... hold on...." Jonghyun suddenly commanded.

Jonghyun leaned back and undid his belt and pants, quickly stripping them of his body and pressed himself closer to Key.

"Now it's easier...." He smirked. Key stared for a moment before he smirked as well and grabbed for Jonghyun's member once more.

"Ah.... Kibum...." Jonghyun moaned as Key began stroking faster and harder. "Ah.... Ohhh.... Key...."

"Jonghyun...." Key moaned in return.

Key had taken one hand back to start undoing his own pants and slowly stripping them off. Finally, Jonghyun reached down and slid them off of him for him, rubbing his member against Key's as he did so.

"Ah!" Key moaned, head lulling back in both shock and pleasure once again.

Jonghyun inched a finger to Key's entrance and paused.

"Are you ready for this, Key?" He asked suddenly. Key turned his flushed face fully to Jonghyun a moment with a faint smile.

"I always am...." He grinned. Jonghyun took a moment to smile back before slowly pushing one finger into Key's entrance. Key moaned, allowing his head to lull back once more in the pleasure.

Jonghyun roamed inside him slightly before entering another finger.

And another....

And another....

"Ah.... Jonghyun.... Oh...." Key moaned. "I-I.... I'm ready...."

"Are you sure, Kibum?" Jonghyun verified and he nodded.

"Yes...." He panted. "I need you inside me now, Jonghyun...."

Jonghyun hardened even more, though he was sure that was nearly impossible right now, at the statement and pulled his fingers out.

"You look cute in the reflection...." Jounghyun mused as he cornered Key into the mirrors. "Maybe you should watch my image for a little while...."

Key's eyes involuntarily drifted to Jonghyun's reflection as he positioned himself against Key's hips. Though it seemed so wrong, Key couldn't tear his eyes off the image as Jonghyun quickly thrust into him- quick and to the point.... Like always....

Key cried out, finally able to look away from the reflection and grasp tightly onto Jonghyun's hips as he roamed inside of him.

Slowly, Jonghyun picked up pace, thrusting faster and deeper into Key with each push and pull....

"Oh God....Jonghyun!" Key allowed himself to scream the name, knowing full well the room was sound-proof.

Jonghyun smirked in both pride and pleasure when suddenly;

Key pressed a hand to Jonghyun's chest and he paused.

"Can I.... Can I do it?" He finally asked, still panting wildly. "At least... at least until we both come?"

Jonghyun stared at Key a moment from his odd request before nodding.

"If you want to.... I don't mind...." Jonghyun shrugged, pulling himself out of Key once again. "Although..... I've always been on top.... I don't know what to do...."

"Neither do I...." Key chuckled. "I've always been bottom.... But.... But I wanna give it a try.... Please? All you have to do is sit there and take it...."

Jonghyun smirked.

"Kinky." He teased and Key rolled his eyes.

"We've done this enough that I think we can do it either way by now..... right?" He pointed out and Jonghyun nodded in return.

"Of course...." He grinned. "It'll be just fi-"

But Jonghyun's words were cut off by a ripple of pleasure that shot through him as Key entered one, thin finger inside of him.

"Ah! Key...." Jonghyun moaned as Key entered another.... And another....

"You ready?" Key finally asked and Jonghyun nodded.

"Is it bad?" Jonghyun asked as the two switched places and Jonghyun became the one cornered in the glass.

"It feels like heaven if you give it a minute...." Key explained. "You won't want it to stop.... But.... It stings a little the first time.... Ready?"

Jonghyun nodded and copied Key, glancing into the mirror. His eyes drifted to Key as he slowly pushed himself into Jonghyun.

It was an odd feeling that erupted a loud moan in the depth of Jonghyun's chest and his head lulled back, banging slightly into the mirrors as Key quickly picked up pace.

"Oh God, Key...." Jonghyun moaned. "How can you hold out so long...."

"I could ask you the same question...." Key panted, bucking his hips into Jonghyun. "But don't come yet.... We're not done.... Right....?"

Jonghyun smirked.

"You wanna finish up like normal?" He asked and Key nodded, pulling himself out of Jonghyun once more.

"That's fucking tiring...." He sighed.

Jonghyun chuckled and picked Key up by the waist as he sat down on top of the table on the side of the room. Key wrapped his legs around Jonghyun as he leaned back, positioning himself against Key once more.

"Just go right in...." Key directed. "I'm still okay from a moment ago...."

Jonghyun nodded, immediately thrusting himself into Key once more. He wasted no time in picking up speed as Key cried out, his moans and Jonghyun's grunts echoing against their sweaty images in the glass.

"Jonghyun...." Key moaned loudly. "I'm gonna-"

But before Key could even finish his sentence, he erupted all over Jonghyun's bare stomach and Jonghyun, with the constriction of Key's insides against his member, quickly came inside of Key almost simultaneously.

There was a long silence as the two lay on top of one another, panting loudly.

"That one was good." Key smirked, leaning back up and out of Jonghyun to search for his clothes.

"Best of the day, I'd say." Jonghyun grinned in return, following after his lover.

Key found and picked up his pants and boxers, but the second he stood completely, Jonghyun's arms were wrapped around his naked waist from behind. He pressed his lips gently to the base of Key's throat and smiled,trailing his kisses up his neck and to his cheek. Finally, Key turned and their lips met delicately for a moment before they leaned away once more, Jonghyun smiling delicately into Key's eyes.

"I love you, Kim Kibum...." He hummed. Key smiled back, kissing Jonghyun lightly in return.

"I love you too, my dear Jonghyun.... Always...."

THE END