Switch

Story Info
Young woman finds herself with the wrong man.
2.7k words
4.09
68.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,471 Followers

I've been going steady with Ian for several months now. We sort of hooked up just before my nineteenth birthday and have been going out together ever since. When I say going out with him I mean just that. It's not an euphemism for sleeping with him, although I do know that's on his agenda.

He's male. How could it not be on his agenda? And, to be honest, it's been my ambivalence that has stopped us going to bed. I like Ian, but. .

Ask me to put a finger on the cause of the 'but' and I wouldn't be able to answer, but that doesn't mean it's not there. Until I resolve my feelings, and that 'but', I'm keeping my legs crossed, so to speak.

On this particular day we'd gone to the beach. It was a lovely sunny day, far too good to waste at home. After we arrived at the beach we ran into several other friends of ours; not surprising on a day like this.

So we stuffed around, swimming, sunbathing, playing with a stupid ball, more swimming and more sunbathing. When Ian suggested we go for a walk for a little private time I was quite willing. I knew damn well that what Ian wanted was to get me to a slightly more secluded area, hoping he could seduce me. A man probably assumes that, when all that the woman is wearing is a brief bikini, if he has a little privacy then he also has a better chance of arranging for her not to be wearing that brief bikini.

As far as I was concerned, Ian was on a loser. I had no intention of letting him seduce me in the dunes, but it could be a bit of fun letting him make the effort. I might even let him take off my top. Might, and that would be as far as it went.

We faded into the dunes and Ian just happened to know of a nice convenient spot where we could sit and sunbathe a little more privately. Like with your top off, hint, hint. I agreed to sunbathe, but the top stayed on. He'd have to be more persuasive than that.

So we sat and sunbathed, and we kissed a little. Ian's hands showed a distressing tendency to wander. Isn't in strange how a perfectly normal looking man can seem to have more arms than an octopus when he's alone with a woman.

There we were, sitting, kissing, fending off groping hands with a giggle, light-heartedly enjoying ourselves. Eventually I managed to miss noticing Ian's hand at the back of my neck, and I gave an embarrassed squeal when he managed to untie the bow and my top drifted down, revealing my breasts.

I have quite nice breasts. I don't sunbathe topless so they're quite pale, a sort of creamy white with pink nipples. Right then my nipples were rather prominent, having appreciated the attention that Ian had been giving them.

I naturally assumed that Ian would want to kiss my breasts now that he had them properly in sight, and I guess I probably would have allowed this, protesting all the time, of course.

Before Ian could start making more serious passes we were interrupted. Some people have no couth. It must have been obvious to even the densest person that Ian and I were having a bit of private time, but my Bete Noire came waltzing up, bold as you please, with Stella, of all people in tow. I'd have thought that Brian had better taste than to go around with Stella.

"Afternoon, Ian, Mich," said Brian in a loud voice. My name is Michelle. I hate being called Mich. That, I suppose, is why Brian does it.

I just gave Brian a nasty look, and I'd be damned if I'd cover my breasts just because he was here. There were a number of women on the beach sunbathing topless, so who cared what he thought.

Ian was polite enough to acknowledge Brian's greeting, but his eyes were all over Stella. I thought my bikini was reasonably brief but, good god, Stella's was so brief it almost didn't exist, and Ian's eyes were almost popping out of his head. That 'but' was suddenly in the front of my mind.

"Sunbathing topless, Mich," drawled Brian. "Daring of you, isn't it?"

I ignored him. No way was I defending myself to Brian, of all people. With someone else I might have laughed or blushed, but where Brian was concerned I was Miss Stoney-Face.

Not that it worried him at all. He just nudged Stella.

"Hey, Stella, how about you taking of your top and show Ian a real pair of breasts."

And that silly bitch just giggled, reached behind her and just like that her top was off. Like I said, I have nice breasts, but size wise they were not in Stella's class. A cow's udders aren't in Stella's class. Ian, of course was staring at them so hard I thought his eyes would pop.

Stella lifted her breasts and bounced then on her hands and Ian just about melted. I was surprised to see that Brian wasn't looking at them and drooling.

"Not bad, are they, Ian," came Brian's hateful drawl. "Why don't you weigh them in your hands and see how they feel."

Ian, damn him, did so. I couldn't believe it. Here am I, supposed to be his girlfriend, and he's pawing Stella's boobs right in front of me.

"Fun, aren't they," said Brian. "Look, Stella, you can see how much he appreciates them."

Bloody Ian had an erection. He'd been tending towards one while kissing me, but I'd been keeping the heat turned down. After all, I hadn't wanted to have to actively fight him off. Now, he'd laid his hands on Stella and his cock had sprung to attention with an audible twang.

Now I knew Stella had a reputation of being a little free and easy with her charms, but I certainly hadn't expected her to be so free and easy that she'd just reach down and grab a hold of Ian's cock to check it out. I mean, really? There are limits, you know.

Ian, the cretin, was blushing and laughing, and he was certainly not doing anything to fight her off. And then bloody Brian put in his two bobs worth again.

"Geez, Stella. After doing that to a guy you should really do something about it. Why don't you take him over where you can have a little bit of privacy and help him with his little problem?"

Stella said, "Coming?" and tugged Ian's erection. That moron glanced at me, gave me an apologetic shrug, and followed Stella into the dunes for assistance with his little problem.

I was spitting chips. How could Ian do that to me? How could even Brian stoop that low? I just turned and glared at Brian. He just smirked and shrugged.

"Looks like Ian prefers a sure thing rather than having to put some work in seducing you and not being sure he'll succeed."

"How could you do that?" I demanded. "Just palming your girlfriend off to go and service some man just because you ask her to."

"Oh, please," protested Brian. "Acquit me. Stella is not now, never has been, and never will be my girlfriend. She dragged Ian off because she's a nympho. Where she's concerned, I'll pass.

Besides, I've been given to understand that she's currently carrying a dose.

That being the case, you might find it wise not to let Ian seduce you until after he's been to a doctor."

This time my eyes almost pooped out with shock.

"Stella has a VD and you deliberately sent her off with Ian?"

"I didn't send him off," protested Brian. "He had a free choice. It's not my fault he made the wrong one. I could be wrong about Stella having a dose, after all."

"But you don't think so."

"But I don't think so. Sorry for messing up your potential sex life. I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, ha, ha, ha. You didn't mess up my sex life. I had no intension of sleeping with Ian. And what do you mean, you'll make it up to me?"

"I think Ian thought he was on a loser with you, as well, the way he practically leapt on Stella. And I mean that I'll help you with your sex life."

After uttering that bizarre statement Brian suddenly bent down, took hold of my bikini bottom and pulled them, first downwards past my bottom, then up, lifting my legs high into the air as he did so. One moment I was lying there glaring at him and the next I'm naked with my ankles up around my shoulders, completely exposed and helpless.

All I could do was squeal and wriggle a little which accomplished a whole lot of nothing while Brian dropped his own shorts. I could see immediately that he was ready for his own sex life to continue. And there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Now, Mich, my love," Brian crooned, with this horribly evil smile on his face, "I could just take you like this and there's no way you can stop me, now is there? However, I'm going to be a good sport about this."

With that he moved out from under my legs, letting them drop to the ground, but he was fast enough to make sure one of his legs came down between mine.

"Don't worry, sweet," he continued. "I am going to take you, here and now. I'm just giving you a chance to resist."

Wasn't that nice of him? He was going to rape me, but I was entitled to resist.

Apparently my idea of resistance and Brian's idea of resistance were two different things. When I tried to scratch and hit him he just caught my wrists and held them above my head. When I tried to bite him, he kissed me.

Seeing he was only using one hand to hold my wrists, his other hand was free to play with me between my legs, touching and rubbing me. I could feel his erection leaning against me, even if it wasn't trying to come in. I was wriggling and squirming and getting nowhere, fast.

I felt his fingers probing inside me but there was nothing I could do. Then I felt him parting my lips and his cock finally got into the action. I felt him slide it into me, and then he moved his hand away, letting my lips close over him. But I didn't want to close over him, damn it.

I tried to pull away from his erection, but how do you pull away when your bum is pressed hard against the sand. It may feel soft, but there's not much give to it. I clamped down with my internal muscles as a sort of do not enter sign and wriggled from side to side, trying to prevent him from pushing in.

Brian, the miserable swine, just laughed at me. Every time my muscles relaxed he slid in a little deeper. If I twisted about, I couldn't keep my muscles tight. If I stayed still I could keep my muscles tight, but then he had free rein to push hard against my passage, and that seemed to turn my muscles to water. My own body was betraying me.

A little bit at a time Brian was settling into me, and I couldn't stop it. Far too late, I realised why he was willing to have me try to resist. All my struggling and squirming was a real turn on, probably for both of us, but definitely for me.

As he took me I could feel myself getting excited and aroused. I was helpless under him and loving it, damn him. I finally yielded and his cock came marching triumphantly home.

I suppose the smart way to play it from that point on would have been to just lie there like a lump while he had his wicked way, thus depriving him of as much pleasure as possible. Wasn't going to happen. No way. As soon as he was in and moving I was moving just as hard in the opposite direction.

Brian drove into me and I pushed up hard to meet him. That's the way it was going to be. He pumped me with great enthusiasm, and I wasn't backward about matching him. I mean, if I was going to be raped, I might as well get raped with style.

His hands closed over my breasts, massaging them, teasing my nipples. Little ripples of excitement travelled down from my breasts, eager to meet up with the waves of excitement rolling out from my loins. Brian's mouth was hot and fierce on mine, tasting me fully.

Time passes slowly on occasions, and this was one of them. I was aware of Brian's hands on my breasts. Not as aware of his hands as I was of his cock destroying my mental and physical stability, but still aware of them in a detached sort of way. I knew that his hands on my breasts meant something more than Brian being intent on pleasuring me.

It finally twigged. If his hands were on my breasts, then he wasn't holding my hands, so I could actually fight him off. Maybe. It turned out my hands were trapped anyway. They'd become all tangled up in his hair for some reason, so all I could do was hold on and ride out the storm.

The storm wasn't one of those lightning squalls, approaching, hitting and then gone. This storm seemed to have settled in for the long haul. Brian just drilled into me again and again, while I bucked up hard beneath him. I finished up having to wrench my mouth away from his just so I could get enough air to continue.

I was gasping and making all these funny little sounds as I was slowly carried away by the action, losing track of everything but what our bodies were doing to each other. Or maybe it was more of a case of what Brian's body was doing to mine; subjecting it to the most exquisite torture.

I sort of knew when Brian started speeding up but it didn't really mean much to me at that point. I was so carried away that he could have stood up and trotted down to the beach with me as long as he didn't stop his ravishment. Then Brian was gasping and I felt that splash deep inside me and I just had time to realise that he was ejaculating inside me when I just went up in flames.

I squealed and I could feel myself clamping down on his cock, trying to hold it deep within me, then a tide of heat just swept over me and dissolved me, leaving me a melted steamy spot on the sand.

When I finally pulled myself together Brian was sitting on the sand next to me, looking smug. I had my bikini back on. I had to give him marks for that.

"So what are you going to do now?" Brian asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I assume that you came with Ian. Are you going to wait here until Stella finishes with him and go home with him, or are you going to let me take you home?"

Wow, what a great choice. Wait around for the man who dumped me to go and play with a nympho or ask my rapist for a ride home. It turned out I wasn't getting much say in the matter. Brian had apparently posed the question purely for forms sake. He had me on my feet and heading back down to the beach with him before I had a chance to decide either way.

"What on earth makes you think I want you to drive me home," I asked angrily.

"You probably don't," he laughed, "but I figured you want Ian to drive you home even less."

He was right, but that didn't make me any happier. I am so going to get my revenge on that man one of these days. As we drove home I fantasized about sneaking into his bedroom one night and tying him to the bed. Then he could see what it was like to be ravished. I found the prospect oddly appealing.

Ashson
Ashson
8,471 Followers