Switch

Story Info
A husband is surprised as his wife breaks new ground.
801 words
3.87
20.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd grown weary of pretending to struggle, in case she was watching. This was new, being unable to see and lashed to the bed. An hour now, maybe more, and his anticipation had gone soft; replaced by vague unease and just a hint of apprehension. Sound, unfamiliar, startled. Heels perhaps, creaking wood, and unfamiliar leather. His nostrils flared at the scent of strange perfume. His wife had never done anything this elaborate since they started exploring her switch side.

Alone again, time to adjust to the silent room and ponder if this was punishment for some unknown slight. Nearly asleep, time meaningless his lips awoke to her familiar kiss, fleeting but reassuring and erasing fear. A noise from above, the stretch of leather, creak of it binding under load unnerving to the unaccustomed ear. Rope sang softly against itself; some kind of pulley, impossible to know. Involuntarily, he steeled for pain. She had surprised him before.

This was different. Without warning wet heat settled on him and the surprise of it engorged him immediately. He bucked upward unthinking, forgetting his role. But it was gone, the sweet sensation now replaced only with perfume. Rope on rope rasped gently, he understood now as she lowered down on to him by unknown apparatus. Feeling nothing but her pussy, no skin or hair or fingertips was maddening after the time deprived. But he was determined to perform, and held still resisting the urge to thrust up to his wife above him.

Slowly, he was engulfed inch by inch over and over, a teasing wriggle new to him. She must be enjoying her position with all the cards. An involuntary grin parted his lips, pleased with his wife's newfound boldness. Again forgetting the role, he whispered her name and pressed slowly upward. Cold air shocked him, swollen head straining upward for what was lost. He would not forget again she had commanded both silence and his body to lie still or be punished.

The sound of a vibrator snapped his senses, and he knew the consequence now. She would pleasure herself without him. The tiny motor hummed for what seemed forever, just in front of him unmistakable. He knew she hung just above his turgid prick denying the glory of her orgasm around him. Straining leather betrayed the shudder of climax and for just a moment; his prick was allowed to stroke slippery juices, the pleasant vibe galvanizing.

Straining rope and shifting weight pricked at his ear, unclear in absence of touch or sight what could possibly be in store. He felt exposed, and for a moment chilled by the unfamiliar scenario. Normally she was content to accept him as he needed to fuck in steady matrimonial ritual. This new withholding of love and requirement for condition broke new ground, and for a moment he considered the safe word.

Broken from his straying thoughts, she would not allow him to fall useless. Stinging points moved from the tight skin of his sack up toward his tip. Barely perceptible pain, but he knew the pinwheel and became still giving her his trust as she demanded. His shaft filled to a mighty desire as she toyed with him and encircled him with her favorite toy. He associated the leather ring positively and the soft humming of her vibe became his focus.

Then suddenly he was buried, her pubic bone grinding on him. Helpless to this stimulus every inch stood tall for her use. His breath caught with new sensation, gripped by her as she came, only able to feel with his cock as she used him like a toy without mercy. Unable to resist, he poured in to her every drop with a powerful groan of relief. Still buried to the hilt, he felt her press down harder as he pumped for long seconds, accepting all he had.

For a time his tip strained in her and she did not move, feeling his pulsing as if to give more but spent entirely. Finally, exhausted, he lay back and the slick love engulfing him was lifted. Just as his swollen cock was released, the familiar grip of her hand clasped around his balls with startling authority. His body tensed again with involuntary fear in spite of the rapture. These games were new and limits still untested.

Impossibly close, his wife's loving tongue whispered "I love you" in his ear. The mask was lifted and before him his seed dripped from a secret obsession turned real. She had been by his side through it all, and he knew the night was only just beginning from her tone. His wife straddled his face, leaving him no choice but to revel in her taste. The two women began to kiss and an unfamiliar hand began stroking him back in to service.