Switch

Story Info
Alex discovers a unique ability.
2.7k words
4.24
43.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarldahl
Jarldahl
12 Followers

Being stuck in bed sucked. I had been confined to mine for the past week and had another three, at least, to look forward to. It was my own fault: one moment I had been careening down the single track, and the next I was flying head first over my handlebars tumbling down the mountain. In the big picture, I was lucky. It very easily could have been my neck that was broken rather than my lower left leg and right foot. But lucky or not, here I was, unable to put weight on either leg with weeks of reading, gaming, Netflix, and ceiling staring ahead of me.

I was 23 years old, recently graduated from Berkeley, and part of the college educated masses who could not find a job. Perhaps a history major was not the best choice in retrospect, but mom said, "follow your heart," and I did. The "not working" gave me plenty of time to continue me athletic pursuits, however. Climbing, running, mountain biking - they all contributed to my 6-foot toned body. Add close cropped blond hair and blue eyes and I was a catch by any measure. Or so I liked to think.

And I had been caught. In fact, my girlfriend of three years was bustling through the house looking for her keys at that moment. It was her paycheck that provided the roof over my head. This was surely a temporary situation until I landed my dream job, but I was deep in her debt. A debt I paid with love - the only coin I had access to at the moment.

Watching her lithe form scramble around, looking in pockets and under anything that could be moved, I thought back to when we met. I and some buddies had taken the long drive down to Joshua Tree for a week of climbing. We were obnoxious, strutting around like hot shot rock jocks, generally emitting that type of testosterone that most women think of as "idiot" rather than the "irresistible" that we were going for. We were taking a break from a particularly tough route when two women in harnesses approached and asked if they could take a shot at it while we rested. We said, "of course". It would be fun to watch them flail on the route that had been vexing us. We were ready with all sorts of hints and beta as the leader started off.

Within two minutes she was at the top yelling, "off belay," and I was in love.

That was Melissa. All of five feet two inches, 115 pounds, long curly brown hair, olive skin, and curvy. I would later learn she was a 34 C. If I was doctor Frankenstein this is the woman I would have built in my lab. Perfection. Okay, perhaps comparing my girlfriend to a monster is not the best move, but you know what I mean.

It turned out she went to Stanford, about thirty minutes from my school - without traffic. The wooing that went in to convincing her that I was for her is another story. Suffice it to say that within a few weeks we had kindled a hot bay area romance.

And now she couldn't find her keys.

"Shit, I am going to be late for work!", she yelled in frustration.

"Have you checked your computer bag?"

"Of course I have! That was the first place I, oh... Found them!"

She was a genius, but not what one would call street smart. The classic nerd software engineer with her head in the cloud and absent minded as all hell.

"Are you sure you are going to be alright while I am gone?" she asked. This would be her first day back after taking care of me every day for the past week.

"I'll be fine," I responded. "I can get myself in the wheelchair if I need to, and I am a pro at the 'bathroom game' now". I quickly figure out how to take care of THAT business. There was no way I was going to use a bedpan ever again.

She stood over me, looking down with he brown eyes. "OK. I just worry."

"You worry too much. But thank you."

When she leaned over to kiss me I grabbed her and tried to pull he onto the bed.

"Alex, stop it!" she laughed. "I don't have time."

Alex pulled her tighter for a moment and then released. "Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight" she responded. I had not had any since my accident and now that I was off painkillers all of that pent-up desire was bubbling over. She kissed me again and went to get up.

And that was when it happened.

She must have gotten her leg tangled in the sheet because when she got up, she tripped right back down landing on his left leg.

Holy Fucking SHIT!!

Pain shot through me like an explosion of white light. It was worse than when the break first happened. And then it stopped.

Relief.

I rolled over and straightened up. Untangling myself from the sheet I stood.

"What the...?"

I was standing. No pain, nothing.

"Holy crap!", I said. But it sounded wrong.

Wait, what?

I realized that I was standing looking down at me.

"Am I dead?" I thought.

I turned to look for Melissa but she was not there. Where did she disappear to? Then it stuck him. I looked down at my body. I reached up and felt my hair. I... Fuck! I was in Melissa's body.

Panicking, I ran to a mirror and looked. Yes, I was looking right back at Mel. I ran my hand down his face and heard myself say with her voice, "Holy Freaky Friday, batman." I started to shake and tears started flowing. Then another thought stuck me. Crying I raced back to the bed with my body and checked for a pulse. I was relieved to find it was strong and steady. And I was breathing.

At least I wasn't dead.

Uncertainly I started to shake my body to wake it up. Maybe if I was in her, she was in him? I got no response so I shook harder shouting, "Wake up!" Nothing. Finally, I took a knuckle and ground it into the muscle by my collarbone. No one can sleep through that. Again, nothing. It seemed like in his non-medical opinion that I was, or my body, was in a coma.

In a daze, I walked to the couch and sat. The crying had passed but I started shaking uncontrollably. "What am I going to do? Where is Melissa? What am I going to tell my parents?" I curled into a fetal position and started sobbing again.

A few minutes of tears, and I started feeling better. Breathing slower I felt a clam pass over me. For the first time in my life I understood the value of a good cry. It would be funny in any other situation. Right now I needed to think.

I came up with three questions that I had no answers to:

- How did this happen?

- Where was Melissa?

- How to I switch things back?

The first: I remembered Melissa falling, the pain, and then a blackness and standing up. That told me what happened not how. Useless.

The next: maybe she was inside still. Maybe if I relaxed I could hear her voice inside my head like some sort of sci-fi story. I tried. Lying back on the couch, breathing slowly, I thought, "Melissa, are you there?" I knew it sounded corny, but... no response. I was not aware of anything else inside my head with me. I did become aware of my body for the first time, however. Looking down I saw the swell of Mel's breasts. I tentatively reached up a hand and cupped one of them. "That is so fucking weird," I thought. I squeezed, feeling the tit, my tit, through the blouse and bra. It felt really good. I thought of the jokes I and my friends would tell watching girls walk by. "If I had a pair of tits like that I would stay at home all day and just play with them".

Ha.

Continuing the exploration, I ran a hand down her (my) flat stomach to my crotch. Very tentatively I felt between my legs through the material of the jeans and what was not there - and what was. Next my hand slid under the hem of the pants, under the lace panties and right to the pussy I knew so well. Or thought I did. Sure enough, it was right where I thought it would be. Was I expecting something else? I felt the short stubble of the shaved pubic hair and the top of the folds of the pussy. Borderline terrified, I pushed farther down between the folds and an almost electric jolt shot through him when I found the clit.

Jesus Christ!

My hand shot out from under my pants and I sat up. This was very, very real.

Third question. What was the third question? I was having trouble concentrating. I had awoken a desire between my thighs. Maybe a bit more exploration... No, I had to think this through. I found my legs shifting back and forth a bit, providing light stimulation... This was ridiculous. Holding my legs in place I took a deep breath.

How do I switch back? How do you fix something when you have no clue how it got broken in the first place? Back to question number one.

Clueless how this happened and what to do my eyes fell on Mel's computer bag. "Heh, the keys were in there. Again," I thought and chuckled. Oh no - she had to go to work. She was a software engineer for a start up in Silicon Valley. Pulling in more money after a year than I would probably ever in my life. I couldn't go out - couldn't do her job for her. Well, maybe I could... maybe all of her skills and knowledge were right there at my fingertips. I tried to think about some programming algorithm that she was telling him about last night - she was the mistress of pillow talk - and, nope, it was still Greek to me. There was no way I could fake her job. I'd have to call in sick for her.

Reaching for her phone I unlocked it with her fingerprint and found the contact for her friend Sally. Sal and Mel. Inseparable since college, Sal was the other half of the dynamic climbing due down in Josh. They often joked that if Sal had led that climb rather than Mel it would be here living with me instead. Their friendship stayed strong throughout Mel's hopeless fall for me and the three of us went on many an outing together. Sal had the occasional boyfriend, but the relationships never lasted. Sal always found something about them that bugged her and she'd leave them in due order.

She was to opposite of Mel in so many ways. Just shy of my six feet tall, Nordic blond hair and build, pale shin, blue eyes. Though not an expert in breasts I would judge 38D. Not quite the opposite of 34 C, but then nothing is perfect. I had always been attracted to her, but nothing had ever happened. I was with Mel and was quite happy with that. Sal didn't make it easy, however. When between boyfriends she would make frequent jokes about the benefits of me having a harem. Walking down the street with one of them on each arm, they would discuss their future "I Dream of Jeannie" outfits and take massive pleasure in my discomfort. Curse the world for sexually confident women!

I take that back. I love sexually confident women.

One last Sal bit: Mel shared with me that back when they were roommates they definitely did explore their lesbian side, all clichés aside. I would try to get more details out of her but she would shut me down when she would offer details from her former boyfriends instead. "Why is it that just because it's girl on girl it's OK, but when I try and talk about my other male levers you squirm like a little boy in church?"

Good point actually. The answer is simple: just because!

So, I called Sal from her phone. She answered after a couple of rings.

"Mel! Where are you? Our daily stand up started five minutes ago."

Yes, Mel and Sal worked at the same company. A pair of computer science geniuses. I was outmatched.

"Um, I'm sorry, Sally - I must have eaten something bad. I do not feel well at all. Can you tell Marina that I will not be in today?"

"Sure, babe - happy to. Are you OK? Can I get anything for you? Do you need help with Alex?"

"No, no - I am good. He is good. I just need some sleep I think," I stammered.

"OK. Take care of yourself. I'll make it all good here. I know this past week has been hard for you. Please let me know how I can help."

"Will do. Talk to you later, Sal"

I hung up. One problem solved - at least for the moment.

I check on my body again. My real body, not my female body. Still pumping and breathing.

Returning to the couch I sit staring blankly. What the fuck am I going to do? My mind wandered and returns to my pussy. Does this happen all the time to women or is it just how a male mind feels inside a woman? Whatever. Maybe if I just do this I'll get it out of my system. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid out of them, followed by taking off my shirt. Lying there in my matching red lace panties and bra I laid back on the green couch. Both hands came up to cup my breasts. They felt awesome. All the pleasure of touching a breast and feeling it as well! I slid my hand under the bra and played with a nipple. It was rock hard. I could feel my touches down in my toes. Experimenting I discovered that I had been playing with Mel's nipples all wrong. Light touches rather that dial turning. Oh, that felt good.

One hand drifted south and returned to my pussy. sliding my panties down for full access I found my clit again. A nipple in its own right. I was dripping wet, my clit already lubricated. Going further I pushed a finger inside my cunt. Hmmmm - that felt good.

There I was, one hand on a nipple, thumb on my clit and fingers in my pussy. This felt good.

Until is started to feel better.

As I stroked, I feel a burning desire to go harder. I pinched my nip until it hurt and pulled my fingers out to go full throttle on my clit. I squeezed my clit between my fingers spreading myself. Soon I found my whole hand rubbing across it harder - harder. My back arched and light started flaring in my head. It - Felt - So - amazing. The best feeling I had every felt was emanating from my cunt and it kept feeling better. Almost - almost.

And bang. The orgasm washed over me. I had never felt anything like it. I screamed out in surprise as my body shook, tensing from the pleasure so great it almost hurt. I curled my legs up around my hand and laid there - panting. Holy fucking shit - this is definitely NOT what Judy Blume was thinking. But then again, maybe it was.

The votes are in. The male orgasm suck in comparison. Not fair.

It took a few minutes to come down, but eventually the world returned to normal. I you can call and world where I am stuck in my girlfriend's body normal.

My body was covered in sweat so I decided to shower before I get dressed. Had I not just cum harder than I ever had in my life I probably would have been quite distracted in the shower. As it was I took care of business, dried off and got dressed.

I felt warm and relaxed when I laid back on the couch. Maybe a quick nap would bring revelations. I drifted off, staring at my sleeping male body a few feet away.

I woke with a start. Thought number one: god my leg hurt. Thought number two: I could see Mel asleep on the couch. I was back in my own body.

Jarldahl
Jarldahl
12 Followers