Switch

Story Info
Tied up, blindfolded husband discovers his wife's switch!
1.3k words
3.76
56.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in the bed, tied up and naked.

My wife had bound me and teased me to extreme erection, making me beg for her touch for nearly an hour.

I thrashed about as much as the handcuffs would let me, groaning.

She blindfolded me then, and began tickling me lightly, making me gasp for her to touch me more. I was so horny!

Then she leaned over and whispered "I'll be right back! Don't go away!"

I heard her walk down the hallway and then open the front door.

What!

After a few seconds I heard it close, and her footsteps coming back.

She walked around the bed and I felt her hands begin tracing my body. She circled my nipples and pinched each one, hard, making me groan.

She traced my body down to my erect penis, and then I felt her blow on it. I thrust up as much as I could (which wasn't much, since she had tied me so well) and managed to graze her chin.

Then I felt her lips kiss my cock head, and I thrust again-into delicous warmth and wetness.

"Ummmmmmmm," I groaned, doing it again.

She pushed her mouth down the next time, and I really moaned.

Then I felt her straddle me, her warm wet pussy brushed my chest.

She knee-walked up my body to my face and lifted my head to her cunt.

I stuck out my tongue, and she slid her labia over my mouth, rubbing her pelvis over my face again and again.

I groaned and licked, trying to find her clit.

I found it, and it seemed larger than usual. I got turned on thinking that she was extra engorged with blood. I wrapped my lips on it and sucked.

She groaned, a high girlish keen that I hadn't heard her make before, and I "mmmmmed." to her, trying to help her orgasm grow.

She thrust against my head again and again, her pelvis hitting my face, and then, with all that hard thrusting, brushed the blindfold off of my eyes.

I looked at her delightful shaved pussy, and- it wasn't hers!

This one had a really big labial fold that was meaty looking-it was a huge fold of skin, with a hard clit above.

I gasped, and looked up further.

It was my neighbor's wife, Tammi!

She noticed my shock, and looked down.

"Damn blindfold," she said. "Fuck."

"Oh well, I kind of wanted you to know anyway."

I lay there, mute, my cock throbbing still, as I took in the fact that my neigbor's wife's pussy was over my face-and I had been sucking it!

I'd fantasized about Tammi occasionally-she was gorgeous and petite-a small breasted brunette with a flirty manner and a body to match. She liked to sun herself on her balcony, which was right next to ours, and wore the most outrageously tiny bikinis. Once I'd seen her in one that was little more than dental floss strings and gauze, and had had to sit down because of my hard on.

Another time I'd seen her topless when she thought I wasn't home.

I'd wondered about her labia-I'd seen a fleshy outline once in a white bikini bottom.

I wondered no more.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, it's like this," she said, reaching back for my cock, which she found, and grabbed. I stiffened more.

"Your wife and I had this idea--well I did--to switch." Her fingers found my nipple and squeezed. I moaned, and she felt my cock stiffen. She smiled.

"We agreed to try it without telling either you or Bill, and set up this bondage night."

"I even shaved my cunt for you, because I saw your wife's, ah--when we talked about how we had sex. I sucked it actually, so I knew you'd notice if I wasn't bald."

She grinned and leaned close, so her mouth was next to mine.

"I'm a real whore in bed," she said, and kissed me.

Her tongue invaded rather. I tried to close my mouth, but she squeezed my balls, and made me open up.

"It's kind of nice you knowing," she said, "Now I can just be myself."

"And actually I feel dirtier than ever," she said, "being able to rape you with you knowing."

"Take a good look," she said, pushing her cunt to my face, "you're going to be sucking it for a while."

And she pushed it on my face.

I resisted at first, and she stopped. "We'll see about that," she said.

And then she leaned over my cock and sucked it.

I groaned. My wife had teased me to extremes, and I was ready for sex in the worst way. I groaned and thrust. I couldn't help it-it felt too good.

And she stopped.

I begged her to continue, and she did--for a few thrusts.

"Now ask me to suck my nipples," she said, "and I'll do this some more."

I thought about it as she teased me some more. God I wanted it-I wanted to come so bad.

"Please-can I suck-your nipples?" I asked.

She presented each one to me, flicking them to show me how hard they were. They were, like her clit, huge and hard, perfectly round, like oversized erasers. I licked them lightly at first, and then gave them each a hard suck, nipping the second with my teeth-it was just too bitable.

She groaned with the bite, and then set to sucking.

She was gooooood. My wife is an expert blowjob artist, but Tammi had an advantage-she was new to me. That made it all the more erotic. She did things differently, deep throating me so hard I felt like I was fucking her pussy, tightening her throat on me to tease me.

She was fantastic. In no time I felt my orgasm starting.

And she stopped.

"Beg me for a taste of my cunt," she said.

I gasped, and obeyed, too caught up in the rush of nearly coming to even think twice.

"Tammi-please let me lick your cunt, please please!"

"Oh, you want me now?"

"Yes yes yes! I want to lick your hole, to suck your clit, swallow your juices, lick your ass-I've always wanted to fuck you, you're so fucking sexy, I've wanted to suck your cunt forever!"

"Forever?" She asked.

"You're so sexy and gorgous and I saw you topless one day, and you're just sexy-and I wanted to fuck you--"

"Did you jerk off?" she asked, her mouth over my shaft.

"Yes! I jacked off and came thinking of your tits and pussy of fucking you!"

"Details, more details, please!" she giggled, rubbing my cock.

"Let me suck your hole, lick you all over, swallow your cunt Tammi!" I shouted.

She turned over and put it on my face. I was so horny that I did exactly what I had said.

I licked her labia, clit and anus, running my tongue all over her bottom. I heard her groan before she started sucking me again, a 69 with her on top.

I knew no shame. I licked and licked and licked, running my mouth over every part of her ass and pussy. She'd gotten horny now too, and was deep throating me , her lips resting against my balls. It was a delicious springy sensation.

Abruptly I came, sending her over the edge at nearly the same time. I felt her throat clamping on me, as I gushed. She ground her pussy into my mouth even harder, coming as I finished.

Then she turned around fast, and kissed me again, sending my own come into my mouth. It was hot and salty, and mixed with the taste of her cunt, became sweeter.

Then she quickly threw her pussy against my face again, making me lick her out, giving me more of her sweet honey to wash the cum taste out.

She looked at the clock on the bedside table and smiled.

"We've got another half hour before we have to switch back," she said.

"Now let's do some fucking."

But that's another story.