Switch Girl Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted back, so I could get a better view of Charlotte's now wet panties. Her skirt hiked just above her V, her little white cotton briefs were soaked through. Her ass cheeks had the red impressions from sitting on her ankles. I ran my fingernails over the red marks. Then I reached up and grabbed that handful of ponytail, and pulled her head back, and spanked her ass cheek just hard enough.

She cried out, squealed, and arched her back some, presenting her ass to me. Still with a grip on her hair, I bunched her panties up into the crack of her ass. Then ran my fingers down the spandexed edge, across the side of her pussy mound, and back up to her red lined ass cheek. And spanked her again. "uh! Yes!" She squealed and squirmed. The arch in her back got deeper.

With my index finger, I tugged at the cotton crotch of her panties, pulled them away from her steamy taint. Her labia swelled, glimmered with pussy juice. Her asshole puckered. I pulled the panties up and and pinched them in between her labia folds. Fingernailed her clit through the fabric lightly.

I noticed Mike's eyes peeking at me from Charlotte's shoulders. He was man-handling her heavy breasts now, grabbing and pinching the nipples with his rough hands. I kept his eye as I straightened up and laid down a hard spanking blow on Chaz's ass. He could barely contain himself, he clearly wanted to administer the spanking, possibly to both of us.

"Suck on Char's breasts gently now, Mike. Give her a little break." I nodded at him with a smile. "Rough, then nice. Rough, then nice. This is BDSM 101 here."

He released his death-grip from Char's now red and swollen tits, and began to flick his tongue across the tender flesh now.

I released the grip on her hair, ran my fingers down her back smoothly, soothingly. I pulled her panties down to her knees, watching the bunched fabric reluctantly free from her thick labia. I ran my tongue across the folds, down to her clit. She of course, buckled her back so deep to offer me her vagina. I lapped the meaty flesh, and sucked at it. My tongue pushed up between the folds, swirling around, found her hole and plunged in. Quickly I tongue fucked her pussy, darting in and out. "Yeah, yeah. Like that. mmm, like that." she breathed out. With every moan, she moved back and forth, fucking my face.

I straightened and smacked her ass cheek again. There was a nice warm red stain on her skin now. I ran my fingers over it, then my teeth. I bit her ass, then spanked it again.

"I need her to turn over." I pumped a finger inside Char's hot snatch as I spoke to Mike. He sat back, and pushed Charlotte straight. Then we helped her lay on her back, and I told him to sit back and not to interfere for a while. He had pulled his very hard cock from his pants by now. I watched it sway and bob as he moved to the chair; he stroked it as he looked on at us.

Dominating him will be fun.

I unfastened the handcuffs, then tied a scarf to Char's right hand. I pushed her toned creamy legs apart and up to her chest, opening her pink sex wide and unencumbered. I tied the other end to the crook of her knee. The left side got the same treatment. She pointed her toes and swiveled her feet, letting whatever happened happen. I leaned down and sucked at one of Char's red, roughened breasts. The nipples extended, raw and tender, but a flicking tongue brings pleasure.

I moved down, kissing her ribcage, her abdomen. I lightly nibbled on her side, her toes glancing my own side and stroking the satin of my corset. I bit a little harder, and she giggled. "mmmm", with a smile on her face. I sat up and traced my fingers on her strained inner thighs. Down her shins and across her painted-marine blue- toes. I pushed her foot flat, flexing it, pushing my fingers though her toes, down the tender arch, and back up the heel. I floated around the edge. I held the foot out with one hand, then slipped a couple of fingers into her open vagina. Charlotte groaned as I pumped in and out, until I bit her foot at the arch. A yelp and jump, but I kept on "piston-ing" my fingers between those puffy pussy lips. She continued to 'mmmm and haw', straining her torso to meet my push.

I bit again at the foot, and this time she squirmed with pleasure.

Mike didn't blink. He sat still except for slowly stroking his penis.

I adjusted my position and turned my fingers up inside Charlotte's vagina. I felt the spongy mass, and pressed down on her lower abdomen. Then I finger fucked Charlotte hard. Up and down, hard and fast. She cried out in pleasure. I pressed my thumb underneath her clit, and worked her g-spot for all I could. "Yes! Like that! Like that. Uh!" She wailed loud. 2 seconds later, Charlotte started to cum, convulsing and shuddering, she squirted past my hand and onto the tops of my breasts. On my corset. She yowled and grunted.

Mike stopped stroking his penis, mesmerized by his girlfriend's orgasm. I gently Charlotte's still shaking, swollen pussy lips. "uh, uh, hhuuhhuh" Charlotte gasped out of breath. "Oh my god."

I sat up on my toes, laying my knees against her thighs, spreading her wide, pushing her ass in the air. Reaching into my backpack, I pulled out the harness and proceeded to strap it onto my hip, 7 inch black rubber penis bobbed up and down. I bucked the straps on each thigh. I pushed the cock head down to her spread open vagina and pushed. "Aaooohh," Her pussy lips surrounded and sucked onto the phallus head. She tossed her head back, arching her neck, pushing her body against the cock head.

I put one knee beneath her ass to brace her, and one knee to the side for balance. I gripped her hips and proceeded to fuck her. Both of our breasts shook with each thrust. I didn't cut her any slack, and slammed the cock in her over and over. She bucked into the cock. I held her legs apart in my palms, watching her squeal and grind into me. She was so hot and ready, she would let me do anything.

Then I noticed Mike was standing next to me. He slipped a finger between my right breast and corset, and pulled the cup down. He sucked on my nipple as I fucked his girlfriend harder and harder. He worked his cock while he worked my tit. He raised up to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

"Huh-uh, no. Straddle Charlotte's head make her suck your ball sack." I demanded. This isn't much of a demand, of course. And he willingly obliged me, straddling her face and lowering his testicles to her lips. She was in such oblivion, she was startled at the intrusion, but got into it immediately. I watched her as she stuck out her tongue, and licked Mike's balls, then kissed one. She sucked one into her mouth and knocked it around with her tongue, moaning to the cock deep in her vagina.

Mike's cock was straight up to his navel, seemed to be pulsing with blood flow. "Lean over and 69 her. Put your cock in her mouth, and get your face down here. I want you to lick her clit while I fuck her pussy." He stroked his hard-on, looked down to see Charlotte's chin working on his nutsack. He leaned over and pushed his cock down to Charlotte's lips. She took it completely into her mouth, sucking hard. She wanted it to fill her. She wanted to please him.

He fell forward and hugged her legs as he dug his tongue into her widened snatch; found the clit and worked it. Perfect. I continued to fuck her, shifting from slow to fast, deep thrusts and pulling all the way out just to watch it slip back in. I pulled out and pushed up slightly to Mike's nose. "Suck her juices off."

He startled somewhat, but was too lustful to argue with me. He wrapped his mouth around the cock head, and sucked off Charlotte with a couple of head bobs.

I pulled it out of his mouth and slipped it back into Charlotte's pussy. I pushed in deep and held it as I leaned over and laid a hard spanking on the top of Mike's ass. Both he and Charlotte let out wails. He looked up at me, and I pulled the cock out of Charlotte again to present to him. He took it, sucking it in deeply, without taking his eyes on me. He is gonna try to get me back. I thought.

I took the cock from his mouth, and slowly pressed it home into Charlotte's box. I pressed her abdomen down again with my hand, and only fucked her shallowly, feeling the cock move my hand up and down. She groaned and wiggled under Mike. With the other hand, I held the cock tightly, thrust into her with the same shallow stroke, but harder and harder. I was hitting her G=spot again. "I'm gonna make your girlfriend cum. Mike." I said. And with that, Charlotte proceeded to buck and holler. She came hard, convulsed. Mike kissed her inner thigh, but continued to watch her pussy shiver. "What do you think?" I asked him, pushing into her gently now.

He looked up at me again, his brows wide and inviting. "God that was hot. It could only have been better if you had been naked too." He kissed Charlotte's thigh. Apparently, she had calmed enough to take him into her mouth again. Mike moaned and arched so he could watch her suck his cock from above.

"Here. Clean this off for me." I offered the black cock to his face again, and he again took in his mouth without protest. He sucked it off for a moment, before I pulled his head up to my level. He tried to kiss my mouth, but I bypassed that. I went straight for his neck, grasping the back of his bald head, I bit under his ear. He gripped my head in his hands, to hold me there. He started to moan and buck. He sat up, pulling my head with him, pulled his dick out and came a huge load on Charlotte's mouth and neck. I pulled forcefully away from him, then slapped him across the face as he shot more jizz. He looked at me in surprise for a moment, then groaned as he bucked some cum one more time.

I slapped him again.

No longer incapacitated by cumming, he grabbed me by the forearms to push me back. But I didn't fight him. I stared into his eyes, his hatred for the slap, lust for me and Charlotte, confusion.

The power struggle had begun, but I would have both of their asses open to me tonight. I promised.

--------------------------------------------

12