Switch Hitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite everything, Craig was rock hard. He could swear he was harder--and more substantial than ever. With his legs pressed together, it felt like his balls were growing, too. What was happening?

Craig could feel the head of his cock sliding over his much less muscular stomach. The leaking tip was nearing his navel when Laura gripped his shorts once more and tore away the fabric that separated them. She rose to remove her stretched out panties, letting his arousal spring up. She gripped his substantial girth with both hands and dragged him past her lips then between her legs until she was sitting in front of his cock. Her significantly bolstered ass was pressing his erection down but, with each twitch, he felt himself forcing his way between her cheeks. With a throaty, confident laugh she spread her phenomenal ass open, and his dick smacked into her tailbone.

"See, my love," she said as she slowly rose along its length. "I made sure no one would question your masculinity, even though you're so lean now. I could have kept every drop of your power, but I gave some back. Am I not generous?"

"I guess..." It was all he could muster as his brain stuttered, overloaded by the sheer volume of stimulation.

His glans vanished down into her crack, her soft skin dragging against him as he throbbed. "You guess?" she teased. "Then I guess I don't need to use you right now. I can go do some work while you lay here..."

He caught her wink and realized with a start that she was role-playing. "No, wait!"

"Yes?" she said, pausing with her dripping wet pussy inches from his fat, bright-pink tip as she squatted over him. It was even larger now--much larger. It looked like he had the cock of a giant or something. His twitching, vascular erection was about the same thickness as a baseball bat and about as long as his arm. Even as big as she was, how was Laura going to fit that behemoth inside her? "Does my lovely toy have something to say?"

The steady growth of his dick marched on, his glans now pressing into her center. The feeling of his girlfriend's swollen pussy made his hips twitch. "I'm sorry, my goddess," he said quickly, putting on a simpering voice. "Y-y-you're right. I'm lucky to have this huge cock and to serve your needs. Please, what can this humble servant do for his mistress?"

"You need to stay hard, got it? I don't... I don't want to hurt you--much." She laughed at that and impaled herself on the monster appendage without any hesitation, bottoming out about two-thirds of the way down. The very act of penetration pushed Craig over the edge. The tight grip of her vaginal muscles was the softest fist he had ever felt. Her kegels worked around him, mixing his spunk with her juices as she began to move. Not content with just one orgasm from him, she worked his cock's length like a machine warming up.

Laura rose and fell slowly at first, her cycles taking an agonizing amount of time to rise from his pelvis and fall again. Still, she kept him locked in that position for what felt like an eternity. Each successive orgasm made Craig more and more sensitive until his balls were pumping a load each time she slammed back down into him. His grip on reality began to fade. Finally, though, after nearly an hour, her Super-Amazonian body tensed, and she screamed from the bottom of her lungs before collapsing onto the floor next to him. Too exhausted to move further, they passed out almost at once...

12