Switch-On: Raucous Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody help me!" Alicia cried, "My brother's raping me!!" Alicia was twisted on her side as Keith plowed into her pussy with his mighty thrusts. Was this her fault? She remembered bringing this whole thing on, flirting with her own brother and bringing him into her body. Alicia cried in humiliation and shame, all the while her body betrayed her with physical pleasure.

Peggy frantically typed into the command screen:

KEITH - STOP HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SISTER. SENDING... SENDING... COMMAND CONFLICT! TRY AGAIN LATER.

Peggy's hands were shaking as she tried again. The nightmare unfolded before Peggy as her poor daughter was violated at the hands of her own brother. Should she call the police? Have her son arrested for incestuously raping his own sister? And what of Peggy? Surely all of the Switch-On files would be subpoenaed and she would be thrown in jail. How had everything gone so wrong?

Peggy took a deep breath and tried to think. The connection was bad for Keith's Switch-On, but not as bad for Alicia. If she could get home Peggy was positive she could get them both to stop, but that would be a half an hour from now. She had to somehow get Alicia to safety, but how? It was impossible. In a panic, Peggy did the only thing she could think of...

ALICIA - YOU LIKE WHAT YOUR BROTHER IS DOING TO YOU. YOU WANT HIM TO CONTINUE. SENDING.... SENDING... SENT!

Hopefully it would make the act less of a violation and keep the taboo duo distracted long enough for Peggy to get home. She slammed her laptop shut and ran out the door. If she floored it on the highway she might make it home in less than thirty minutes. Hopefully it wouldn't be too late to undo the damage she had done.

Alicia was so confused now. Maybe she loved her brother, but didn't want to make love to him. The idea of incest was so naughty and it made her feel dirty and then she wanted to stop. But while she begged for her brother to stop, he refused and forced himself in and out of her. Somewhere in this act Alicia realized she liked it. She liked what Keith was doing, and how she was being treated at the hands of her own brother. Maybe she wanted to to be thoroughly taken and used in a dirty incestuous act? The more she thought about it, the more Alicia believed it.

"Ooohh, you're gonna take your sister's pussy, big brother?" Alicia taunted Keith.

Her brother responded in kind, "I am, you dirty tease. I can't wait to cum up in your pussy, sis!"

Alicia rocked her hips back to meet Keith's thrusts, only to feel her brother bucking uncontrollably and a hot load shooting deep up into her womb. The whole event was so twisted that the two siblings lay there for several minutes before Keith got up and sat back on the couch. The whole thing was so confusing and Keith felt like he was watching himself from outside his body - what just happened?

Alicia watched the sperm dribble out of her pussy and onto the sofa cushion. Even though it had only been a minute, she missed the forceful thrusts of her brother. She really liked having him hold her down and treat her like a piece of meat. Alicia liked it so much that she wanted it again. And any loving sister would want to make her brother happy. This little sister knew what made her big brother happy.

"OOh, you mean big brother," Alicia teased seductively, "Using your sister's pussy like that... Oh, I can't believe you did that to me... You know, pushing your cock into your own sister and holding her down and pounding her like that... It was so wrong!" Alicia was teasing her clit, her knees spread wide as Keith stared incredulously at his teenage sister. He never knew what a bitch his sister was until now. She seduced him, then accused him of rape, and now was practically begging for him to do it all over again. His cock was so stiff with excitement that it was clear it would take some extra stimulation to satiate his needs. Keith knew just what to do.

"Yeah, it was wrong, Alicia," Keith approached her, pulling on her hair and bringing his little sister closer, "And we're going to do it again..."

Alicia felt the wave of naughty pleasure building again. "And what if I say 'no' to my big brother with his big cock?" she whispered.

"Then I'm going to fuck you anyway, sis."

Alicia licked her lips, "I was hoping you'd say that."

12