Switch, Swap and Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then remembered Kelli and Jay. She wondered what happened to them since they hadn't come back yet. She mentioned this to Ian and he reluctantly arose with her, gathered up their clothes and headed to the washrooms to freshen up.

November 26, 2005 – Saturday Evening – Club Noir – Part 3

Twenty minutes later they both emerged from the communal shower and washroom in the pavilion. They walked out arm in arm. Ian felt the need for a little Viagra when he started thinking of possibly hooking up with Kelli sometime before the morning. Juanita has worn him out in the DP but he also didn't want to have a situation where he had a difficult time getting hard again. After all, he was now over 50 years old and he had to keep up with these younger women. Sherri for her part still looked great after being ravaged by numerous men and two women thus far. She looked so hot. This was the first time all night that Ian had seen her with clothes and now he knew why the Latin couple and Jay could not resist her tonight. She had a skin type white pants on that stopped short of her ankles with tan pumps with sheer material on top. She wore a golden embroidered halter that stopped short of her belly button. Her D cup tits were freely bouncing behind the thin material of the halter top. Combine her long blond hair; lightly tanned skin; beautiful face; six feet tall in heels and the effect was pure unadulterated SEX!

"I love you so much," Sherri told Ian as she put his arm around her waist. Ian knew he was the luckiest man in the world.

They walked through the grounds looking for their friends. They entered the house and looked around the ground floor. It was empty except for one couple necking on the floor while watching a girl-girl porn on the flat screen television. Everyone had vacated the dance area.

"Let's check out the bedrooms upstairs, Ian. They must be there,." said Sherri grabbing Ian's hand and walking up the circular staircase.

They walked past the first bedroom and saw two couples having hot and loud sex with the door wide open for others to join in. They noticed that one of the couples was previously in the pavilion watching them have sex with Gilberto and Juanita. The couples didn't notice them so they continued walking down the hallway. The next door was closed so they knew it was a private session so they didn't knock or enter although they heard moans from the other side of the door. The next bedroom was empty and then they saw an open door at the end of the hallway with red glowing lights. As they neared they heard moaning and grunting. They entered door, heard pounding techno music and saw the four poster king bed in the dim light. People were on the bed but with the lighting it took their eyes a few seconds to adjust. They couldn't believe their eyes...

Kelli was nude except for her heels and was wearing a strap on harness with a 9 inch dildo attached. She was fucking Brigitte doggy style of the bed while slapping her heart shaped ass with her manicured hands. Brigitte was in a latex boot stocking that stopped mid thigh; she also had a heavy silver chain attached to her two pierced nipple rings that pulled on her nipples; and she was wearing a leather blindfold. In front of Brigitte was sitting a totally nude Jay. His hands were over the ears of Brigitte who was sucking him intently while he pulled on the chain distending her nipples from her hanging breasts. A whip lay on the bed as well as several sizes of dildos. It appeared that Kelli had managed to get her and Jay into a kinky situation in the little over hour and a half since he left her with Brigitte.

"Make me cum one more time, please. You fuck me so good Kelli," said Brigitte taking her mouth off of Jay and telling him to yank on the chain harder. She lifted her ass higher for Kelli as she moved her head down to take Jay's cock into her throat.

Kelli and Jay simultaneously noticed the couple standing in the doorway observing them.

"Come in and join the party, guys!" yelled Kelli over the techno music without missing a beat into the blonde's pussy beneath her. Sherri walked up to the bed and knelt behind Kelli and placed her hands around her breasts and kissed Kelli on the cheek. She tongued her ear lightly and said over the music, "Now you know what you have been missing with me." She then gently pulled Kelli's nipples straight out from her chest and gently bit her on her neck, as she pumped in unison with Kelli into the former Playboy Playmate's pussy.

Kelli was on fire with lust with her friend pulling her nipples and then Jay stood up from his sitting position and knelt in front of Brigitte.

Surprisingly to the couple, Jay was very much into the kinky scene with Kelli and said to Ian, "She told us that she is the most submissive slut in the Club and wanted us to treat her that way. Didn't you Brigitte?"

"Yes, yes...oh right there...I'm your toy...I want all your cocks in me!" she moaned as Jay and Kelli continued to pump her at either end.

Sherri started to strip and take off her halter and pants. In about ten seconds she was completely naked and walked to the end of the king side bed and slid underneath Brigitte. She pulled Brigitte's pussy down to her mouth while her feet started to move alongside Jay's balls. Jay reached down and started to play with Sherri's very wet pussy.

Brigitte started to scream, "I am cumming, holy shit, I'm cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Kelli stopped pumping as the woman's pussy tightened in a continuous spasm.

Kelli felt Ian's arms around her. She noticed that he was still dressed.

She turned her head and started kissing him with their tongues performing a ritual dance in and out of each other's mouth. Brigitte then rolled over and lay with her eyes closed.

"It's time to fuck me, Ian. I have been waiting for you," she said as she got off the bed and stepped out of the dildo harness. She helped him remove his clothes and knelt before him and took his hardening cock in her mouth.

She was pumping back and forth with her mouth and hand when she heard Sherri tell Jay in a loud voice over the music, "Fuck me Jay, Fuck me Jay!" She looked up to see Jay mounting Sherri as her legs came back and around his back. Jay started to pump hard into Sherri and she started moan over and over.

Kelli didn't feel any jealousy at all seeing her husband fuck her good friend. The sexual tension between the couples these past four years was now completely gone and the era of sexual exploration had begun. She thought to herself that now she and Jay could do the things that Sherri and Ian had been doing for years. Ian's cock worked its way in and out of her mouth as she knelt submissively before him on the floor in her heels. She imagined her sexual experiences to come in the near future: maybe a gang bang with several men; having sex with other women; more sex clubs and many long evenings with Jay, Sherri and Ian. She thought about the cock in her mouth and how it would be in her pussy and mouth many more times in the future. Ian's cock will be mine and Jay's cock will be Sherri's to share for a long, long time. She reached down between her legs and she was soaking from sexual excitement and anticipation.

She got up from the floor and kissed Ian on the lips and slowly swayed her hips seductively while she walked four feet to the bed. Her sweating husband with his black long hair completely covering his face was ravishing her dear friend with his cock. She knelt down on the bed and leaned over and pressed her mouth against Sherri's and put her two hands around the two swaying large breasts. She pulled on Sherri's nipples and the other woman groaned in delight. Sherri opened her lips to her friend for the first time and the two women's tongues started darting and sliding against each other as only two women are capable of doing together.

She leaned over at a deeper angle and spread her legs further apart and offered up her open backside for Ian's possession. While continuing to kiss Sherri, she reached behind and with both bands pulled her ass cheeks apart for Ian's viewing. He could have anything he wanted from her; her pussy, her ass or both. She felt him kneel behind her and she started kissing Sherri more incessantly knowing what was about to happen. She felt Ian's cock rubbing her labia from behind, up and down, back and forth. And then she felt his large cock penetrating her pussy and glowing warmth started to spread all over her body. Ian's body started to move inside her to the techno beat while Jay continued to deep thrust into Sherri. She finally felt complete as she had never felt before in her life. Her fingertips on Sherri's breasts started to tingle along with her toes as Ian's cock continuously touched her clitoris and G spot with each deep stroke...she was losing control...

At last, the four friends were totally connected as it was always meant to be...