Switch Up Trailer Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, that clashes with my skirt. I need something more conservative." She said with a frown.

Lisa Sue and Jessica went through several items and Jessica finished her wine which Lisa Sue refilled. After a bit Lisa Sue sat down and said "Smoke break." She reached under her bed and pulled out a plastic bag with several joints in it. She lit one up and took a deep toke. Her eyes rolled back and she blew the smoke straight in Jessica's face.

Jessica wasn't expecting that and got a good whiff. She coughed once and then suddenly had a craving for a smoke.

"Hey, can I have a hit? All this talking and drinking has given me a craving." She said as she held out her hand.

Lisa Sue handed the joint over and Jessica took a big hit. She held it and felt a wave of euphoria wash over her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slowly let the smoke out and then let out a very goofy giggle.

"Wow! That stuff is like potent! I feel soooooo relaxed." She said with a noticeable slur in her words.

"Hey now, listen to you! You are sounding like a Georgia girl! Have another hit and let that peach in you come out!" Lisa Sue said and pushed the joint back up to her mouth. Jessica didn't need to be told twice and she had soon smoked the whole joint. Her eyes were now glassy and she had developed a nice thick Georgia drawl with the help of Lisa Sue.

"I'va figured out mah problem Lisa Sue." Jessica said as she finished the joint. "I's needs to change mah bottom's ta match the top! Silly ole me was trying to match the wrong things."

"Well hell Jessie! We can fix that with no problems at all. Follow me."

Jessie Ann followed her best friend Lisa Sue into the small bathroom and got to work. She stripped out of the clothes she had on and tossed them into the trash. She slid on a tight pair of Daisy Duke cutoffs that barely covered her ass and a skin-tight white sleeveless t-shirt that hugged her figure like it was painted on. She of course didn't wear any panties or a bra, that would simply ruin the look. She pulled out her diamond studs and dropped them in the trash and instead put on big silver hoop earrings and some cheap plastic bracelets. She did up her hair into two pigtails out to each side, and layered on some thick makeup. She and Lisa Sue blew kisses in the mirror and giggled as they slipped on high heeled clear plastic platform shoes.

"There now. All dressed up. Say, I was wondering if there is anything going on right now? Night's young and a couple of nice country girls like us should have us some fun. And call me Jessie Ann, Jessica is way too formal and having two names is cute." Jessica said.

"Well now Jessie Ann, mah boyfriend is having a bit of a gathering over at his trailer. We could drop on bye, a cute country girl like you would most certainly be welcome." Lisa Sue said with a big smile and she licked her lips.

Jessie Ann nodded yes eagerly and she followed her hot friend out the door.

"So, are there gonna be some good old country boys at you're boyfreind's place? I need to hook up tonight if'en you get mah meaning. Lordy! I feel like I have haven't been laid in foreveah!" Jessie Ann said as they strutted down the sidewalk past the display trailer and down the street. Several trailers had laugher, music, and sounds of nasty sex coming from them. A redhead came out of one trailer pulling her shoulder strap back on. She tucked a wad of bills down her cleavage and winked at Lisa Sue as they strutted by.

Four trailers down the came to a beat up looking trailer with some lights on and Lisa Sue knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a large bearded man with a lot of muscles and a definite blue color look to him. He grinned and scooped up Lisa Sue and they gave each other a tongue kiss while the man pawed her ass. The kiss broke and he slapped her hard on the ass.

"Bout time you showed up. Me and Larry and Sam was getting bored. Got a new friend I see." The man said as he leered at Jessie Ann.

"This here is Jessie Ann, she's new and jess got in tonight. Mr. Jameston asked me to take care of her. We just had supper and some wine." Lisa Sue said with a big grin and a whink.

"Ooooh, I's gets it. Well then Jessie Ann, I'm Jack." He groped Lisa Sue's right tit as she snuggled up to him. "My friends Larry and Sam. Larry's a bouncer at the club, and Sam is the manager at the local Wal-Mart. Both are definite catches if you get mah drift. Have a beer and introduce yourself."

Jessie Sue nodded and smiled her best smile. "Oh yes, Ah's agree with you on that! Mmmmm, well I guess this little ole Georgia Peach needs to introduce herself to these here fine gentlemen. HI boys! I'm Jessie Ann from Georgia! How y'all doing this here fine evening?"

Lisa Sue stepped over to an old cassette boombox and hit play. An 80's glam rock tune started to crank out of the speakers and Jessie Ann began to sway to the music. She spun and wiggled her shapely ass and ground back onto both other men while Lisa Sue started to make out with Jack. Halfway through the dance Jessie Ann noticed Lisa Sue pull her boyfriend back into the back bedroom and slam the door shut.

Jessie Ann didn't care as she kept dancing. Larry moved up behind her and put his strong hands on her hips and began to grind into her. She giggled as she pushed back hard into him and gulped her beer down. Larry's hands slid up and groped her tits. Jessie Ann smiled and put her hands over his and pushed them.

"Ah, that's it. Yah gottan squeeze the peach to make sure it's ripe! Watdaya think? Is this peach ripe Larry?"

"Oh yeah, nice and ripe. You gotta hot bod and can move that fine ass. You wanna job stripping? I can get you a good slot. Of course, you'd need to be my woman for that." Larry said as he reached down and pulled up her t-shirt.

Jessie Ann slid down into a perfect split and smiled up at Larry. "Lord, what a hunk!" she thought and she spun on her ass to face him. She brought her legs together and pushed up so her face was right in front of his zipper.

"I think mah boyfriend needs some loven! Lean against that couch sugar pie and let Jessie Ann take care of everything!"

Jessie unzipped her boyfriend and let his pants fall to the floor. He had a nice hard cock and her lips fit perfectly around it. She licked and sucked and played with his balls. She definitely knew how to work him and he whispered nice encouragements as she worked.

"Mmmm, that's it you trailer trash! Use that tongue! Swirl it around! Yeah, oh fuck you Georgia bitches are such sluts! Yeah! Hmmmm, yeah, a stripper like you is good at this aren't you? That's really what you want to be isn't it? Selling your body for a dance at a time until you could land a real man. A man you would cook, clean, and fuck for. Yeah, that's you Jessie Ann."

Jessie Ann thought about her old life and the hassle and the long hours and realized as she gulped down her boyfriend's cum that this life was so much easier and fun. She had one fleeting thought about being a powerful and successful woman and it was gone.

The song ended and she was on her knees topless. Larry didn't even bother talking. He simply stood up and bent her over the couch. Jessie Ann had enough time to giggle when his cock slid right into her wet snatch. She moaned and ground back into him. Larry was soon pounding her hard and she looked back to see Sam beating off while he watched. She smiled at him and licked her lips.

Sam smiled at her. "No thanks slut. Ah'm more of a watcher actually. Sides' I already have a wife. You'll meet her at the club, her names Becky but her stage name in Ginger."

Larry grunted and came hard in her and she screamed out as she orgasmed. Before she could clear her mind she was pulled off the couch and tossed on her knees. She was able to focus her eyes and saw a cock covered in pussy juice and cum waving in her face. She heard a voice say "Lick it clean slut."

Jessie Ann did just that with a smile and a giggle. After that she was shoved towards a bathroom and told to clean up a bit. She did and when she came out Larry was standing there with her clothes and a small suitcase.

"Alright Jessie Ann, you're with me. I'm your boyfriend. Whatever money you make stripping you give to me. I don't want you whoring, unless you ask me first. You start Tuesday night, so let's head back to mah trailer and fuck. Then tomorrow you clean the place and I'll show you around. I got your bag right here and I've got some stuff from the club. Oh yeah, here, smoke this."

Larry put a joint in her mouth and held up a lighter. Jessie Ann took a big puff and held it for a few seconds and then let it out. She felt even more relaxed after that and smiled dreamily.

"You need to smoke one of these a day, two when you are working. Get nice and hooked, you be a good bitch and maybe I'll let you move up to Coke. Now let's get going."

Larry led her out the door without saying goodbye. Jessie Ann heard the grunts and the moans from the bedroom and grinned as her best friend cried out loud begging for her man to shove his cock in her ass.

Jessie Ann followed her boyfriend into another slight beat up trailer and dumped her suitcase and a small brown bag by the door. He grabbed her, shoved her against the wall and jerked down her shorts. He proceeded to brutally fuck her against the wall and slapped her several times. She laughed and told him that a slut like her deserved it. When he was done, he dragged her dopey well fucked body into the bedroom and fucked her in the ass. He then spanked her, and tied her to the bed and ravaged her again. He untied her and told her to clean up and change the sheets. Larry then went out and fell asleep on the couch while she cleaned up.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Jessie Ann stretched as she finished sweeping the trailer. She had gotten up early, around noon, so she could have everything clean when her boyfriend Larry came back from fishing. It was important that her boyfriend have some time off with the guys.

She sighed as she slipped her nice tanned ass into a bright red bikini bottom and then a tiny top. The rules of the trailer park were strict in that women couldn't go around naked, so she and her friends had a contest to see who could wear the skimpiest outfits. She grabbed her towel and headed to the private pool. She met up with Lisa Sue and Dixie, a cute little redhead from Alabama who had been lawyer until she realized how nice this life was. Since there was a nice high privacy fence they suntanned nude and drank some beers. Dixie and Lisa Sue were dancing tonight and Larry wasn't back till later. Larry had decided not to whore her out, even though she was good with it, as she had turned out to be a great dancer and made plenty of money stripping. She did fuck on the side for some special customers, but nothing regular, so no action tonight.

She finished her tanning and went back to the trailer to play with herself and then she watched the Dukes of Hazzard. It was starting to get dark when the door knocked. She got up and found Bubba at the door.

"Evening Jessie Ann. Ah needs your help. Some pretty little thing from New York City jess broke down in front and she's gonna be staying overnight in the display trailer. I wuz hopen you could help her relax a bit, yah know?" Bubba said with a knowing grin.

Jessie Ann smiled at him. "Course I'll help Bubba! More than glad too, in fact. Let me get some wine and I'll be right over."

12