Switchboard Girls Soldiers & Sirens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a cigarette?" asked Andy, offering one from a packet.

"I thought you'd never ask," said Sandra, taking one from the packet, Andy doing likewise. He struck a match, and lit first Sandra's cigarette, then his own. Opening the windows of the lorry fully, Andy and Sandra enjoyed their cigarettes, the smell of the smoke and the fresh country air dissipating the lingering scent of Sandra's vagina.

"Would you like to go to the pictures tonight?" asked Andy. "Our regiment are all going."

"Yes, thank you. I like the pictures, and you never know. We could have some more fun."

"That's what I had in mind," smiled Andy, again putting his hand on Sandra's thigh, and sliding up to brush against her knickers.

Susie and Callum returned from their hour spent walking and talking through the woods. Susie thought how much she enjoyed Callum's company, and was very pleased that he asked her to the pictures tonight. She and Callum could easily guess what Sandra and Andy had been up to for the past hour, but made no comment as they looked for any more lost animals, the guys capturing one more sheep and another pig.

They then returned to the farm, the re-captured animals in the back, Andy driving with Sandra next to him, Susie in the passenger seat and Callum riding on the running board. They got a good laugh at the farm, with Mr. Dodswell attempting to capture a goose, only for the bird to turn on him, chasing the elderly man, squawking and honking loudly and delivering a hard peck to his bottom. The animals now recaptured, the day came to a close, and the Vicar drove Susie and Sandra home, both girls looking forward to the evening at the pictures with the soldiers.

*

If it wasn't for Callum, the night was an absolute dud, thought Susie. She sat in a pretty pink frock in a row towards the front of the cinema, Callum to her left, Sandra her right, with Andy's arm around Sandra's shoulder. The cinema was full with people from the town, Andy and Callum's regiment and a considerable number of Sandra and Susie's workmates from the exchange also present.

The movie was terrible, absolutely terrible. It was one of many patriotic films churned out by Hollywood, but rather than feeling uplifted, Susie found it boring, depressing and in a way insulting. She thought about the adage about beggars and choosers, but this was of little relevance, so bad was the film. Susie compared it to chocolate; she absolutely loved chocolate, and missed it due to wartime rationings, but if she saw a melting chocolate bar on the street on the way to work, she wouldn't get down and eat it from the asphalt. This film was like the chocolate in the street.

Adding to her distaste was the smoking. Susie had never smoked, despite her aunt, uncle and three cousins indulging in the habit and most of the girls at work smoking too. When they were younger, Sandra had tried to introduce Susie to smoking cigarettes, and had been most amused when the teenager had vomited in a garden bed in response.

Tonight, Sandra and Andy smoked like fiends, two ladies from the post office took deep drags on their cigarettes, and the local greengrocer puffed on his pipe. All other people, with the exception of herself and Callum, seemed to be smoking, the cinema filling with smoke. This reminded Susie of a school trip to London before the war, where a thick, yellow pea-soup fog rolled in, the filthy haze choking the landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge that Susie had been keen to see.

Although she feared the sound, Susie found herself almost hoping that the air raid sirens would start up, and the message 'AIR RAID - EVACUATE CINEMA' - would appear on the screen. The Luftwaffe, however, seemed to be either having a night off, or had travelled to London by a different route.

Susie checked her watch. An hour had gone by, and the film was to last three. She could see that Callum looked at the screen with disinterest, and unable to take any more of the terrible movie she whispered to Callum, "I need to go to the ladies."

"So do I," he whispered back. Through the darkness and smoke, an old couple glared at him in amazement and disapproval, and he back-tracked. "Sorry, I mean the gents."

Susie and Callum got out of their seats, and made for the lobby. Joan, the elderly cashier, was the only person in the quiet, smoke-free lobby. They walked towards the toilets. "I couldn't take any more of that film," said Susie.

"Me either," agreed Callum. "It was terrible, plus all the smoke ..."

"I notice you don't smoke," commented Susie.

"Why waste money on something that you don't enjoy?" asked Callum.

"True," agreed Susie.

They went into the respective toilets, Callum standing at the urinal and wishing that he had Andy's confidence. Perhaps he could win over the beautiful Susie as easily as Andy had done with Sandra, but she wasn't the same type of girl as her cousin, so maybe not.

In the ladies, Susie looked down at her knickers as she sat on the loo, wishing she was more like Sandra. Maybe she and Callum could enjoy the same intimacy as her cousin if she had more confidence, but then maybe Callum would think she was a slut.

Callum zipped himself up, flushed the urinal and washed his hands, then exited the gents to wait for Susie. After a minute, he heard Susie flush the toilet, wash her hands and emerge.

"Let's go for a walk," suggested Callum, "that's of course, if you don't want to watch the rest of the film?"

"No thank you," said Susie.

The night spring air outside was refreshing after the hour in the cinema, and Susie and Callum spent the next half an hour walking and talking, each trying to raise the courage to make a move on the other. As they neared the van that the soldiers had driven down in, Susie resolved in her mind that Callum would be leaving for the war soon, and would not get much pleasure then. She could tell that the handsome young Scotsman liked her, and while she didn't have to be as shameless as Sandra, she could let him know that she was open and available to his desires.

Susie took Callum by the hand, and planted a light kiss on his cheek. The young man seemed surprised, but responded by kissing her back, and nervously embraced her, Susie wrapping her own arms around Callum.

"What's gotten hold of you?" asked Callum, amazed that the shy girl had instigated this.

Susie thought about Sandra's advice. "There's a war on. You're in the army, we've got German bombers flying overhead all the time, and neither of us know what our future holds. We might as well enjoy the present, don't you agree?"

"Agree fully," said Callum, he and Susie exchanging another kiss, this time on the lips, his confidence growing as did the erection in his underpants. He guided Susie towards the van, and opened the back doors, extending his hand to escort Susie inside, closing them behind them.

It was dark inside, and Susie heard Callum rummaging around, lighting a match and then a small lantern, the yellow light illuminating the van's interior. He took a blanket, and laid it out on the floor.

"You brought a lantern and blanket?" asked Susie.

"Andy's idea," said Callum, "to be prepared for well, you know."

Susie smiled. She knew exactly what Andy was prepared for, and appreciated the forethought he had shown, albeit not directly for her. She pushed aside her nerves and she and Callum kissed on the lips, embracing each other close. Susie felt her vagina tingle, and the first wetness inside her knickers.

In the dim light, Susie unbuttoned Callum's shirt, and like her cousin had done with Andy, admired his fit figure. Callum allowed his fingers to linger on Susie's chest, feeling the teenager's tight, young breasts through the fabric of her dress and her bra. They kissed again, and Susie felt Callum's fingers on her bottom, feeling her knickers through her dress.

The front of Callum's trousers and underpants were now distinctly over-tight, and Susie's knickers were getting wetter and wetter. Susie kicked off her shoes, and Callum admired her pretty bare feet, the perfect toes and arches. Andy had often boasted about how he liked girls' feet sexually, and while Callum had not seen the appeal until now, looking at the teenager's bare feet he could now see what Andy found so arousing.

Susie opened her legs, allowing Callum to see her knickers - pink, full-brief cotton knickers - in the lantern-light. Callum clearly liked what he saw, Susie noticing the increasing bulge at the front of his groin, and reaching out to touch him there.

Callum grinned, and took off his shirt completely, then his shoes and socks, before removing his trousers, his underpants tent-like. Susie unbuttoned her dress, and took it off over her head, the young girl now down to her bra and knickers. Looking at the barefoot teenager in her pretty pink underwear sent the feelings of pleasure through his cock to greater and greater heights.

Susie and Callum caressed on the floor in their underwear, Susie's inexperienced fingers feeling his cock through his underpants, stroking it back and forward, while she got wetter and wetter between her legs.

Reaching behind Susie's back, Callum unclasped and then removed Susie's bra, the teenager's firm, young, breasts coming into view, her nipples hard with arousal. Only her most private areas were now covered by her knickers.

Callum lovingly caressed Suzie's bare breasts, before sliding his left hand down her stomach, and his right hand down her back. His fingers played with the elastic of her knickers, then felt their way inside. At the front, Callum felt the curls of Suzie's pubic hair, and at the back, the firm cheeks of her bum. He slid her knickers down, Susie's luxurious mound of dark brown pubic hair that exactly matched the color of hair on her head came into view. He pulled them down further to her knees and down her calves, taking them off completely when they reached Susie's dainty feet.

Susie returned the gesture, pulling down and removing Callum's underpants, her eyes widening at the sight of his freed cock, rock-hard and huge. When Susie washed her vagina in the bath, she could feel how tight she was, and worried if he would fit inside her. However, there was another concern. It was two weeks since her last 'ladies day' as her Aunt Ethel put it. Not that Aunt Ethel was of any help with this, Sandra was always the one who had assisted Susie when she had girls' problems, but Susie knew that the middle of a woman's cycle was when she was most likely to fall pregnant.

Nerves began to get the better of her, and Callum noticed. "What's wrong?" he asked, stroking her hand reassuringly.

"I don't want to have a baby," said Susie in a small, timid voice.

Callum smiled. "Relax, I've already got something for that."

Susie's eyes followed him as Callum took out his wallet and removed a condom, unwrapping it and holding it out for Susie to see. "I'll wear this, and you have nothing to worry about." With that, Callum slipped the condom on, and he and Susie lay down on the blanket together.

Susie squirmed in delight when Callum stroked her pubic hair and the cheeks of her bare bottom, her vulva continuing to tingle and get wet. She laid back on the blanket, and opened her legs wide, eager to feel a man inside her for the first time, coupled with nerves simultaneously.

Callum took in the best sight of his life so far. A beautiful 19-year-old girl, slim with perfect breasts and feet and a mound covered in luxurious brown pubic hair, her long legs open to show her oval-shaped, pink vagina, the wet interior visible through her hair. Further down towards Susie's bottom was the teenager's tight, somewhat starfish-like anus, the skin here slightly darker in color than that of her vagina and her skin.

"You're so beautiful, Susie," Callum whispered to her.

Shy Susie blushed and stammered, "Thank you," before she and the young soldier exchanged another kiss on the lips, and Susie felt Callum's penis against the entrance to her vagina. The girl was wet enough to allow easy entry, but very tight due to her virginity, and Callum had to ease his way inside, Susie gasping as he went deeper and deeper.

"Let me know if it hurts," Callum assured her.

Susie appreciated the thought. "Thanks, I will."

Slowly at first, Callum moved backwards and forwards, getting into a rhythm. Susie felt the tingling in her clitoris and began to enjoy this new sensation. Callum felt the temperature of the teenager's tight, vice-like pussy through the condom and increased his strokes, to which he could feel Susie getting wetter and wetter.

Susie held Callum tight, her bare toes flexing and un-flexing at the ecstasy she was feeling. Her nipples were rock-hard, and these coupled with the similar tingling of her clitoris and her wet vagina made her wish she could stay doing this all night.

After about twenty minutes, Callum felt his balls tighten and his cock exploded, his ejaculation captured by the condom. He could see that Susie was close to orgasm too, so continued to pound away, until the girl's back arched and a delighted, if somewhat surprised expression came upon her face.

Susie felt the sensations from her clitoris treble in intensity, spreading through her vagina and into her anus, running through every muscle in her pussy and her rectum. Her fingers and toes curled inwards, she gasped and a rush of liquid came from her vagina, soaking Callum's pubic area.

Callum gave the breathless teenager a kiss on her lips, then withdrew from her soaking vagina, removing the condom, himself amazed at how much sticky white fluid he had produced. He and Susie shared a few minutes kissing and caressing each other's naked, sweaty bodies. Callum had been with other girls back in Scotland, most usually easy girls that Andy had set him up with, but none compared to this little English fox.

When they went to get dressed, Susie was in the same predicament as Sandra earlier in the day, with such a sticky, damp vagina that she would be very uncomfortable for the rest of the evening in wet knickers. Unconsciously Callum assisted Susie in the same way Andy had assisted Sandra with the same problem, offering her a clean handkerchief to clean and dry between her legs.

Susie thanked Callum, taking the handkerchief and squatting down in front of him, drying her pubic hair, then her vagina before she turned around, giving Callum a perfect view of her bare bum as she moved the handkerchief between her cheeks, cleaning away her pussy moisture from her buttocks and anus.

Much dryer now, Susie reached for her knickers, but Callum picked them up. "I took them off, I'll put them back on you," he said.

The teenager was a little bit taken aback by this, but far from closed minded to the idea. She put her bare feet into her knickers as Callum held them out, then pulled them up her legs, and adjusted the pink cotton gusset so Susie's knickers were comfortable around her crotch, and covered her pubic hair, pussy and bum. Susie had never had a man handle her knickers before, much less put them on her and it felt so good and so bad. So bad, in that it wasn't how a young lady should behave, but so at the same time good because it was so forbidden.

Both Callum and Susie dressed, and stepped out of the van. They immediately came face to face with Sandra and Andy, who were waiting impatiently.

"How long did you expect us to sit through that damn-awful movie?" Andy jokingly asked Callum. He grinned at Susie. "I hope you didn't damage the suspension, the way it was rocking back and forth."

Susie blushed, but caught sight of Sandra's expression. Her cousin looked amazed in that Susie had done this, but her expression was also mixed with pride.

Andy and Sandra stepped inside the van, and closed the door, while Susie and Callum went back to the cinema, waiting in the lobby until Sandra and Andy returned. They went back into the cinema just as the terrible movie finished, the credits listing the players, then did the patriotic thing, standing to attention for the playing of 'God Save the King.'

Susie thought to herself that maybe the war had some advantages. Rationing was an inconvenience, air-raids scary and danger constant, but Sandra had been right. If a girl wanted to have some fun, she could definitely find some.