Switched Pt. 05

Story Info
Machine found and a volunteer switch emerged.
10.1k words
4.37
6.6k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24

"There my slave stay cool we just got some male testosterone flowing," and she went out and said to the guys, "Give us a minute to unload the contents of the old fridge and if you don't mind throw it to the curb after you drain it and install the new one there and the stand up will go where the end table with the lamp over there by the pantry."

Mildred came down from the porch and grabbed my ear and said, "Come with me little boy." Dragging me by the ear which hurt she said, "Family meeting in the master bedroom, Hank, Tom and Mark unload the fridge please we will be back as soon as I get this boy straightened out."

I was now getting mad who does she think she is anyway.

Mildred started, "Josh I love you my husband but you can be infuriating and this is one of those times. Your slave here is rich or will be in a year she apparently has resources that you are not privy to."

"She being the person she is who lives to be close to Judy and you willing to be your slaves to that end, wanting the best for both of you. Think of being switched with her put your mindset in her body. She is trying to please her masters she must be having a hard time realizing she got all this wealth to make her masters life easier and you get going with mucho man testosterone and say she can't help. Well who the hell are you to do that to this slave and all of us as a family."

"You are the master of this house and we all love you but do you really love all of us or is that a facade. I barely make enough to pay the mortgage on this house. I have lived in poverty all my life and worked hard at a meaningless job to provide for my daughter after my husband was killed. I know what poor is and it ain't pretty, it is hard. It will be hard on me hard on Judy hard on your slaves and hard on you."

"Yes you want to support your family that is the western civilizations way but you can do that in many ways and not just by bring in funds to live on."

"I guess I am done my love you may hate me but it needed saying."

With tears in my eyes and my ear still hurting I said, "Carroll I apologize I am 19 years old and made a huge mistake. Mildred pointed out I was vain and wanted to support this family for my own self worth, but I don't need that I can concentrate on other things and still support this family."

"I just did not want to use you and take your inheritance but Mildred my sweat love has shown me that it completes you to help us so please forgive me."

Carroll stands tears running like rain down her cheeks and strips in front of me and comes over and says master I love both of you. Judy and you are my life."

"Money means nothing to me without you guys I am nothing."

I took her in my arms and kissed her and said, "Thank you slave we will put your inheritance to good use and when we use it you will have the final say."

"No master you and Judy do as you please just let me be with you always."

Judy says, "That is a promise to both you slaves, now both of you pleasure me."

Carroll went for Judy's pussy and Susan went for her tits.

I went to the bed where Mildred was and undressed her and fucked her saying I was a bad boy so take this as I rammed my cock deep into her pussy causing her to scream with pleasure and I said, "Next time not so hard on the ear my mistress."

"Hey my love my Josh I am your Mistress and your wife is over there being serviced by those to."

Mildred was climaxing as I was shooting my seed into her. Hank knocked opened the door and said, "Is the war over."

"Yes my friend, bring them in," as I was pulling out of Mildred I said to Mark with his jaw hanging on the ground seeing all these naked girls, "Do me a favor seeing as how my wife remembers your cock how about face fucking her see if she still finds it small afterward."

Mark stuttering said, "But she is your wife."

I looked and said, "See my slimy cock and the cum dripping from this one, How much more of an invitation do you want, or maybe your just a watcher and want to go back to the mall?"

With that he was out of his clothes in a second and on the bed getting his first blowjob. He lasted all of 30 seconds and blasted many ropes into Judy's mouth she swallowed and brought her hands up to Marks hip signaling to keep pumping.

He did and within a few minutes he was hard and five minutes later Mark came again. He got off and I said, "Here take this one for a ride," and Mark not believing his ears went between Mildred's legs and started to fuck her as I kissed her and tweaked on her nipples making her orgasm twice then Mark shot his load into her. Meanwhile Hank fucked Susan. Then Carroll and I had Tom come over and fuck Mildred's face and I sat back enjoying the show.

When the show was over we went and got showers the girls slaves washed the guys and we went to the kitchen where slave Susan put on tea and Slave Carroll put on the desert a fresh baked cake. JJ woke up and I changed his diaper and then did MJ Mark just looked and said, "You know how to change a baby?"

"Yes Mark and much more." Judy and I told him about the switch and the whole story at times when you could see he didn't believe it the others nodded it was true.

When we finished Mark said, "What a fantastic story you could write a book no one would believe it but what a tale. But so I have this straight, you and Judy switched bodies for twenty months and Judy got you pregnant with your cock and also Judy's mother was fucked by Judy in your body and got her pregnant. And all the time this was going on Carroll and Susan had Judy fuck them with your cock and they loved it because they were in love with Judy before she had your body."

Hank screwed you in her body and you gave him blowjobs like bisexual blowjobs. And Carroll's Jeff married someone else and Susan broke up with Tom here because she is in love with Judy and you."

I said, "Yea that about sums it up."

Mark said, "Tom I do not know you that well but how do you weigh in on this."

"Mark over the twenty months I became good friends with Josh and was childhood friends with Jeff and Hank. It was a shock at first and I still care for Susan but I get to fuck Carroll and a bunch of others now she and Carroll belongs to Judy and Josh as slaves. That is the way of it so as the saying goes Kay sa'ra sa'ra."

Mark turns to me and said, "Wow what was it like being a girl."

I said, "Susan get over here and suck my friends cock and Carroll you my do me."

"Tom it is your choice, Carroll's pussy, or Susan's ass."

Tom said, "I will take a slow fuck up Susan's ass."

Susan said thank you Mr. Tom. Tom fucks her pussy until is cock is wet with her juices then enters her ass she moans on to Marks cock.

"Now Mark my friend I will try and answer it. From day one Judy in my body tied to choke me she did and I capitulated to her strength I was her slut that what she called me so that is what she is, is that not right slut?"

"Yes my master, my love, my husband."

"That first day I fingered myself to orgasm multiple times my god Mark it is so much more intense than what we have when we orgasm. It takes us a woman I mean quite a while to dress put make up on. We have to know so much more how to sit walk and a thousand things we guys don't think about."

"Oh and I must not forget texting to make sure we all look about the same quality of dress so we get the boys equally excited."

"When I was a girl I had all these friends and such a rich social life as a boy I had you. The worst part about being a girl," and they all started snickering and laughing before I got the words out. I continued and said, "That fucking period, man that is the worst the pain the stink the emotions, we only think they are a bitch but they are in so much pain it is unbelievable I delivered a baby and I am not sure which was worse."

Carroll and Susan stopped sucking us they were laughing so hard Tom and Hank were to even my wife and Mildred.

I said, "I don't see what is so funny about seeing a guy in so much pain."

That did it they were laughing so hard the girls crawled out of the room as they couldn't stand.

Chapter 25

"Well that is best I can do to tell you my friend."

The girls came back soon and they continued to suck us off. I came into Carroll's waiting mouth, she was eager to swallow as she did so many times before but now I was feeling her lips on my cock. Mark came twice he was having so much fun.

Ok slaves supper time. They went to the fridge brought out sauerkraut and hot dogs.

It was a quick supper but we all enjoyed it. After supper Judy came up with a game the guys were blindfolded and the extra strings of sauerkraut were tied around the guys balls and cock and the girls all took turns licking them off. They kept this up until we all cum at least once.

Mark had to go home he said, "Could I come back tomorrow?"

I said, "This home is an open door to you my friend." Judy agreed and welcomed him back.

Judy and I slept through the night and early the next morning, Carroll, and Susan were in our bed. They were taking turns eating Judy out, and riding my cock. We were both moaning and they were so happy I swear I could hear them purr like a cat.

We got up and we took care of MJ and JJ Mildred was still asleep guess we over taxed her yesterday.

I asked Judy about having my baby our baby. She was scared and I said, "It gets rid of the periods." She smiled and said, "I want another but I wish you could carry it."

"Sorry I don't have the right parts, I can help make it but that's it. The marvel of feeling it kick the pleasure of feeling it grow will be all yours."

Mildred was behind me and said, "You miss being a girl don't you husband."

"I promised not to lie so here goes. I love fucking you and making you girls orgasm I know where to touch when and how much to give you the best I can. I like not having the once a month issue but for the rest I miss being a girl. The clothes the makeup the texting making the boys hard by the way we dress and carry ourselves. And yes having a life grow inside me."

Judy looks with tears in her eyes. She said, I am sorry master for making you switch that day now it is so hard on you," and she started bawling.

I said, "Judy my love, don't cry I would not have traded the switch we had for the world. Without the switch you would be in Hanks arms now and I would be next door pining my life away for you and what might have been."

She stopped snivelling and said, "Yes you are right but you are so torn."

I said, "Now you what about you?"

"Me," Judy said.

"Yes you and the truth remember."

"My love I loved the strength of your body and I enjoy fucking and pleasuring mom Susan and Carroll and you most of all. I miss my clothes and my friends, even though they were here it wasn't the same. I did like how easy it was to get dressed."

I asked Carroll and Susan and they said, "Switched was better they liked Judy fucking them and would want a hundred kids by her."

Mildred was next and she said, "Either I loved the massages and love being fucked I can live with either."

I said, "Mute point that was a once in a life time thing."

Mark showed up and the girls said good morning Mr Mark.

"Good morning ladies you look beautiful in your birthday suits." They blushed and went about their work. The phone rang it was Jack Taylor for Mom. She was nervous to speak to him. Judy said, "Hey it's a date enjoy." Mom answered and she put it on speaker phone Jack was very nice he asked, "If she wasn't busy would she like to go to lunch."

Mom said "Yes that would be nice it has been a while since she was out."

Jack said, "I will pick you up at eleven and if you feel like it we can walk the pier there is some function going on there might be interesting to see the exhibits but I am not pushing just asking."

Mildred said, "Let's have lunch and we will see from there."

Mildred gave him the address and hung up. We all clapped as Hank and Tom walked in. Judy said, "Mom got a lunching date."

The girls were off getting Mildred dressed. Tom said, "What's the hurry, she got two hours."

"Tom that is barely enough time if they all didn't help her she would not be ready there is a lot to getting dressed as a woman."

Tom said, "Listen to the authority on women now," being sarcastic and then said, "Josh I am sorry you are an authority on women."

We laughed and I said, "They got so much to do shaving takes a long time then moisturizer, it all eats up time. Good thing is they can multitask working together."

Hank said, "Josh you miss it don't you?"

"Hank, you just missed that whole conversation."

"Let's make it simple if you got the chance would you do it again."

"I thought for a time and then said, "I really am not sure but I think so especially if I could carry my baby again."

Hank said, "Man you are something special."

Mark said Friday night I was down on the pair they had some cool x box stuff but most of it was old machines they were selling off."

Hank said, "What kind of machines."

Mark said, "I never paid much attention seen a couple of guys go with an old pinball machine."

Hank looked at me and I at him, and Tom said, "No it can't be." I yelled for Judy and Carroll they came rushing out and I said, "Carroll throw on blue jeans and a top you have one minute or your driving nude."

Judy said, "What is going on?"

Tom told her and she stood there like a deer in headlights. "Get dressed I am sending Carroll back for you guys."

We piled in the van I said, "Carroll give me your phone and text me when the girls get back to the pier."

"Where is your phone master?"

"I am a guy it's on my desk dead forgot to plug it in."

"Yes you are a guy master have we not taught you anything," she said smiling.

Carroll dropped us of and we started searching for the tent we all scampered right to the end hoping to see the rag tag tent. I explained to Mark what we were looking for and old wooden machine saying switch on it.

At the back of the pier we didn't find the tent so we started searching the tents we were about quarter way when the girls texted I told them start at the front we would meet in the middle. We searched most of the day and found nothing and then a packman machine was being carried out and an old guy dressed in the old farmer style outfit was there. I went up to him and said, "We are looking for an old machine."

He said you're at the right place you young fellows are only interested in the electronic stuff the old stuff is becoming a relic like me." I interrupted him for I am sure the gentleman would have talked on for hours and I said, "We are looking for a machine called switch."

He thought and scratched his head and said I don't recall that one what did it do, was it race car, train or gun type machine?"

"No it was a fun machine supposed to switch people."

"No don't recall one like that it might be here or in my warehouse the auctioneer takes it all tomorrow can't make a living at this anymore."

Chapter 26

Then I said, "Yea me and my girl played it and I put in a twenty dollar gold eagle it was kind of an ear loom. I was hoping if I could find the machine I could get it back if not buy the machine."

His eyes lit up, "That was about two years ago."

"Yes from here on this pier." Son I spent that gold coin but that old machine is in my warehouse in Halifax."

"Can I buy it then, please it would mean an awful lot we got married because of that old machine."

"Son I have to help load all that don't sell here tonight and they are coming in the morning."

"Sir I will loan you two of my friends to help load if we can go get that machine."

"Son it don't even work."

I don't care it's a sentimental thing what will you take for it. Son I can't take your money on something that don't work."

"Here is two hundred will that pay for your hour of time to go with me and get this thing he shoved the money in his pocket and said to Mark, "I am heading to town to get a machine and these two strapping fellows well help you load until I get back."

"Hank, Tom, how can I repay you."

"Go we will figure that out latter."

Mark went with us Carroll drove we arrived at the Metro self storage and went into his lockers he had 4 lockers it took us a bit then Carroll yelled, "I think I found it."

We came in that locker and sure enough that was the machine I was as nervous as a kid going to his first dance.

Mark and I carried it to the van Carroll dropped the seat and we put it in we helped close the lockers and we were on our way back at the pier we dropped off Sam the Old man and thanked him.

He thought I was nuts but we shook hands and left.

Carroll drove us home and Mark and I took it in the house then returned to the pier. We all joined up and we were hungry and I said let's get some fish and chips Susan and Carroll said, "No way we can't eat that."

I looked at Judy she smiled and said, "Full circle eh my master."

"Yea except I know better than to put my hands around your throat in public."

Judy laughed and went and ordered fish for us all. We went to a table and she put a piece in front of everybody including Carroll and Susan. And said, "Eat it slaves," in a low voice.

"Yes Mistress," and they took a small piece of it and then said, "This is great mm," and gobbled it down as we all did.

When we were done we were leaving and run into Jack and Mom. Mom was laughing at something so Judy made her presence known and Jack invited us to dinner. Judy said, "Some other time we have plans."

Carroll drove us home and we were all looking at this machine.

Judy said, "Josh this is for real you got the machine, its ours. What do you, or do you, I mean really do you."

"Judy my love I want another child, our child but I hate periods really I do. I don't mind being your slut." Carroll and Susan were standing there nude

I said, "Tom, Hank service these two sluts and Mark take the hole Hank doesn't use, double penetration is fun.

Hank said, "If you guys do this where does that leave me.?"

I spoke and said, "Hank and Tom we are married but I am turning master of this house over to the strong one Judy will be in charge."

Judy said, "My love is this really what you want." I said before it was an accident this time we are deciding."

"My sweat Judy do you want to do this at least until you have another child."

"Yes my love I will make you pregnant and we will have another child. Hank you okay with this my love."

"Hank comes up and kisses her and said yes my love looks like I am going to become a cocksucker again to please you my love."

"Mark are you okay with this."

"Josh if your happy then I am, guess it will be strange but so be it, go for it my friend." I looked at Tom and he just nodded yes. We put the machine in the corner and plugged it in we took a picture of the two of us nude and put in ten 2 dollar coins. I pressed the button and it said, not a couples photo and it gave us back the picture and money.

We got one of us dressed and put it in with the ten twooney's. It came back not a couples photo.

Judy said, "Hang on a minute and she got her purse and brought out the old picture that I took a few years ago. We put the money back in and the pictures it said, "Picture excepted if you sure each one press a button at same time."

Judy and I looked into each others eyes and together our arms came out at the same time. We pressed the buttons at the same time and felt the shock went up our arm and the machine said, "Switched for twenty months."

Judy and I let go and we looked at each other and kissed searching for each other's throat. Judy said, "I love you my soon to be slut."

I said, "I love you my soon to be master." We brought hank in and in a group hug we both said we loved him and kissed both sides of his cheek.