Switched Pt. 08

Story Info
Josh and Judy have amazing news as Mark and Carroll explore.
9.8k words
4.48
5.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 40

Karri knew he was at the limit his balls were about to break if he didn't get relief so Karri fucked herself came twice and then Marti shot his huge load into Karri. Karri kept going making Marti cum again then went down and sucked him clean. Karri then moved up and put his softening cock back in her cunt and squeezed her muscles making him semi hard.

Karri said, "Now my kept man do we talk but first me, I want you forever I love you and want Jud and Susan and whoever else have fun and even make love to but my true deep love is for you my dear Carroll."

Carroll said, "Mark I do love you and this body, and you know I am bi and I guess by the time the month is over you will be to. We are both learning so much right now I am learning what it's like to be a guy and you a girl. I do like the game you played and how sneaky you are, it was fun but can you let me go now."

"Nope not ready for that yet."

Carroll said, "I have to pee, please let me up."

Mark {Karri} got up and went to his pants pulled out his wallet and took out a condom and put it over the cock and said, "Go ahead Marti pee." Marti couldn't hold it so she pissed this warm pee into the condom and Karri played with the end pushing the warm pee back over his cock and in a short time Marti cock was pulsating again shooting cum into the condom and mixing with his urine.

Karri had Marti turn on his side and she removed the condom and took it to the toilet and flushed it. After she had a pee herself she was still getting used to having to squat to pee. She wiped herself and went back in with the face cloth and wiped Marti cock clean then sucked it back to life and shook it around saying, "Like that my kept man?"

Marty keeping with playing the role said, "Yes my mistress it feels nice."

It was almost 7 and Karri said, "I am hungry how about you slave?"

"Yes Mistress that would be nice." Karri took Marti's phone and speed dialed a number and whoever answered Karri said, "Is this the all girl pizza shop." It was on speaker phone and the girl in a sexy voice said, "Yes it is but we send a guy with two girls because of past troubles."

Karri said, "Could I get two pizzas one vegetarian and the other meat loaded. The sexy voice came back and Karri told them where we are. She said 15 minutes. Marti said, "Fine we will be waiting." Karri started to dress and Marti said what about me, let me up."

"Na your mistress is going to feed you. I will make sure you don't see, and Karri reached into one of the bags and brought out a brand new night covering eye blind and put it over my Marti's eyes."

Marti said, "Please Mistress let me up this is embarrassing."

"Hey you're a guy you want girls to look so now they can and your bi so what's the big deal, you might get jerked off, big fucking deal. I wish it was me in that position the thought alone would almost make me cum and from the looks of it you're as hard as a rock my little slave."

Marti thought yea I am a guy so it would be fun whatever they do.

"Knock Knock," and I said, "Pizza is here." I walked over and opened the door and said, "Girls you look great in those mini skirt uniforms but your voices sound familiar." Yea we got these toys we put on our throat makes us sound like different famous people."

"Well come on in and the guy that sounded like Elvis said, "We really shouldn't and the girl sounded like May West said, "Don't be foolish we just finished our last delivery and look at this place and the view is fantastic."

Elvis said, "What view do you mean and the girls laughed and said, "That view is nice to."

Karri said, "I am Karri and the boy toy on the bed is Marti so help yourself to whatever you want."

The girl that sounded like Dolly said, "are you sure?"

Karri said, "I got no cash so he can be your tip enjoy."

Elvis said, "You did say anything in here?"

"Karri said, "Yes."

Elvis went and bent Karri over the bed and said, "Kiss him and he entered Karri's cunt. God it felt good I was not expecting this I figured they would all pleasure Marti.

Soon Dolly was sucking on Marti's cock and then got on the bed and rode him cowgirl style until Marti came and Dolly was screaming as she came. Karri was screaming into Marti's mouth as she came and Elvis pulled out and moved Karri and put his cock in Marti's mouth and made him suck Elvis off and he cum, this time filling Marti's mouth.

The girl that sounded like May started licking Marti's cock and it became hard in seconds. May climbed on reverse cowgirl and fucked Marti until he came in her she came multiple times and when everybody was done they said, "Let's eat."

Dolly was saying, "You got quite the boy toy there; he wasn't a bad lay either."

Elvis said, "Yea he is a good cocksucker to I think I would keep a boy toy like that if I were you," and he shoved a piece of pizza into Marti's mouth.

Karri said, "I am glad you all enjoyed him he is quite the slut he cums for anybody but he says he says he loves me. I have to see how the next few weeks go but this slut does show promise."

Marti went to talk and someone else shoved another piece of food into his mouth.

May West said, "Yea I stopped taking the pill a month ago maybe he made me pregnant."

Karri said, "Well I suppose he may make a good father I have not seen him feed a baby or change a diaper yet so I don't know, more things I have to consider before I take a life mate."

Dolly said, "I am still hungry and she went to the floor spread Karri's legs and started licking her cunt while Elvis decided to fuck Dolly and May brought her cunt to Marti's mouth to munch on. It wasn't long and everybody was moaning as someone was jerking Marti so all were engaged in sex and all climaxing over and over for a good hour this went on then when it was done Elvis brought his cock for Marti to lick clean.

Dolly said, "You got a hot tub let's go." Marti undone Karri's feet and led him back to the hot tub and Dolly said, "He got a cute ass."

Elvis said, "Yea I could fuck that ass."

Karri said, "Maybe later he has been a good toy so far."

Carroll thought, "Oh my god I am going to get ass fucked."

We got into the tub and Karri had hands on him everywhere so he wouldn't fall and hurt himself. Marti put the bred bag over his arm and the girls took off his arm restraints as Karri slid down into the tub. Elvis turned the jets on all the girls pussies until they moaned and cum. Karri said panting, "Go ahead my toy remove your eye blind."

As Carroll removed the blind his eyes started to adjust and he seen Karri, Jud, Josie, and Susan beside him. Tears were flowing down Marti's eyes as he said, "That was fantastic guys and Karri that was the best the absolute best. I never felt so used yet so accelerated to a plain of pleasure. You guys are the best,"

Marti stood up and almost fell on Karri and kissed him and said, "Yes Karri I love you." We got out and dressed the girls took a relatively short time they were dressed all in the new sexy clothing the fishnet was wider in the sides showing off the sides of their breast, almost showing the nipple and a two inch net strip not only on the sides of the girls but down their butt cheeks as well the guys were wider on the outer leg and there underpants were total fishnet with a small cloth for the cock to lie in the material was all silk the new added feature was the glowing speckles in black light which all dance floors now used.

Karri was put in five inch heels now that was fun to watch Mark was wobbling all over the place. Within the hour the girls all had their phones charged for texting and Karri {Mark} was using Carroll's phone and vice versa.

Out we went down to the lobby where the hotel limo took us down to Pacifico a dance lounge in the downtown core. I had Marti on one side and Jud on the other holding me up as we walked into the lounge and down the stairs the few people that were there were all collage kids less than 50 as it was only Wednesday not Friday.

Karri had to take her shoes off to dance and even at that was pitiful on the dance floor. Marti said, "And you want me to marry you and you can't dance." I sobbed laying into his shoulder and she said, "I am only picking my love, all of this we will learn together for I am not used to this leading either. We stayed until closing a few guys asked us to dance and we did while Carroll and Jud danced with their girls.

I felt like a duffus on the floor trying to lead and not follow and these tits bouncing as I did a fast dance. Two o'clock came and we went to pizza corner and Josie, Susan and Karri had a veggie wrap Jud was saying this is the price of beauty Karri. We ate while the guys enjoyed donairs; I thought "Fuck this was so unfair."

Chapter 41

We got a cab and went back to the hotel up in the room Karri was stripping she wanted a shower and just dropped her clothes on the floor. Marti said, "Pick those up and fold them neatly or would you want me to do it and feel my hand on your beautiful ass again only with malice."

Susan said, "Girl you have been told."

Josie said, "I learned that lesson the hard way believe me you don't want to, he is given you a chance." I picked up the clothes and laid them neatly on the chair.

Marti said, "Good girl now undress your boyfriend and be reverence to my clothes as well, my little gorgeous slut."

Karri went over an undressed him as well folding his clothes and placing them on the chair everyone was un dressed and we walked into a shower room Josie and Susan had caps on I seen them and Marti put mine on my head and the plastic bag on my arm and carried me into the shower room with the others. We showered and the guys left while we girls stayed and Susan helped me with my makeup as I fingered her to orgasm and Josie did my hair while the both played with my tits and when they were done I ate Josie out we got up they fixed my make up and said, "Get girl before our men fall asleep on us."

We strutted out and the girls put my five inch heels on as I wobbled out. Marti took Susan to bed and Jud took Josie and I {Karri} was told to walk around the room for a while get used to being a lady.

I walked falling a few times but kept going and Jud said, "The ass wiggles so sexy in those heels."

Marti said, "It does look hot I must wear them more often."

Karri said, "You can wear them now if you like these are killers."

Marti laughed and went back to making love to Susan and I wished it was me and tears rolled down my cheek. I seen Marti's ass tighten and new he was about to cum and I went to the bed as he pulled out and sucked his cock and made him hard.

I started licking Susan's pussy when I felt his cock enter my cunt. I was flowing being so horny I was standing legs spread wide bent over licking Susan's cunt and he was fucking me god it felt good I almost came and he pulled out.

Oh my god his cock was at my ass and I muffled a scream as he entered my ass he waited then Marti sunk his cock into me all the way and I screamed again but kept licking Susan.

Marti was pumping away god the pain it hurt then it started to ease I no longer felt that I was being torn in two. He fucked me and I was getting soaked. I could feel me inside building slowly to a climax and then it happened my muscles went tight around his cock and wave after wave of pleasure hit me and it all went black.

I came two and Marti was still pumping and I was going to cum again Susan was reaching down pulling my nipples and she screamed climaxing and Marti I felt pulses in my ass and I cum juice running down my legs as I just collapsed down to the floor.

Marti picked me up laid me on the bed and Susan went down and started licking my cunt and Karri tapped her leg she swung it over her and they were sixty nine each other. The both came as Jud, Josie, and Marti watched the show.

Josie immediately took Susan's place when she climaxed and I came and came but determined to satisfy everybody then when Josie came a cock entered my pussy it was Marti and he flipped me over I was on top and looking into my lovers eyes when another cock entered my ass Jud was fucking me I was so full so stretched so happy I just came and passed out again I woke up in the shower to Marti holding me and when I was clean the girls made me up and Jud carried me to a clean bedroom and laid me down I fell asleep in seconds with a smile on my face.

Karri woke up to morning sun breaking over the harbour and stood at the window. Marti came up behind her and fondled her nipples making her moan and heard her say, "I love you my master. Karri turned and dropped to her knees engulfing Marti's cock he had morning wood so he was hard anyway.

Marti moaned a few times then picked her up bent her over a stuffed chair and entered her from behind causing Karri to scream with delight and a cock going so deep into her and playing with her nipples.

The scream woke Jud up and he went had a piss and came into the main room and said the slut woke me. She proceeded over to the chair and moved her so he sat on the back of the stuffed chair and drove his cock into Karri's mouth and Jud used his hands on the side of Karri's head and moved her head up and down on his cock. Susan was asleep on the coach she got up and started kissing Marti and feeling one of Karri's nipples. Josie soon walked out and walked over to Jud and started kissing him saying, "Just had to have this winch, eh my master" as she kissed Jud and twisted Karri's other nipple.

Karri stared cumming one orgasm after another. Karri was basking in these orgasms she thought, "God as a man it was never this intense I feel so complete." We were passed around I ate pussy and sucked cock finally when the guys had enough we were taken to the shower and with our caps on we washed each other and more orgasms went through the girls, the guys got out put on a rob went to the main room and were talking when the three girls came out dressed like movie starts the guys seeing which outfit they had on went and put on the matching set and ten minutes later they were ready to go.

Marti trying to hold a straight face said, "I don't know why they take so long" which quickly won him the raspberry from the three of them. They all went down had breakfast the boys steak and eggs while the girl had one egg and a bowl of cereal. After breakfast we went for a walk we walked about a mile and Karri was doing well in her high heels we walked through the public garden and Karri was leaning on Marti through the beaded gravel walk ways Josie was taking pictures as always.

We walked up close to the bandstand and there were a bunch of girls getting their instruments out so we sat on one of the benches.

Marti was feeling Karri's leg and Karri was squirming in her seat when a loud thunderous boom went off sounded like a explosion. I felt Jud tighten his grip on my leg, and could see the white knuckles on Marti's hand and Karri wincing with pain. We heard babies cry and a Charlie pride voice from behind saying that was the noon cannon from the fortress called Citadel Hill. We turned there was Hank holding a baby JJ and Mildred holding MJ.

The cannons woke them up. Jud and I jumped up and were all over Hank Mildred and the kids. After a short time the music started long hair classical stuff but it was relaxing and kind of upbeat so we listed for a while then JJ started getting cranky Mildred And I got up were taking the kids to the bath room they were wet. Marti said, "Karri go with them and learn.

Karri got up and went to the girls bathroom and I said, "Go ahead change JJ."

Karri said, "I never did it before."

I said, "My friend you were never a woman before but you will learn and we will help."

Karri was made to do it all from the taking off the diaper using the baby wipes and powder and putting the clean one on as Mildred did MJ in half the time." Mildred and I fixed our hair and our makeup and then done Karri up.

Mildred said, "We always take every opportunity to keep ourselves in pristine condition for the guys so they will be proud being with us." I looked at my leg and it had three blue marks on it Master squeezed my leg so hard he bruised me and Karri was the same. It was just above our miniskirt line but would be visible when we sat.

We went back out and Karri looked a little green but was proud that she managed to do it and embarrassed that she had not learned before. Another task a woman did that she knew nothing about.

Chapter 42

Back out we sat the babies on the grass to play and they crawled every where it was a constant chase that I and Karri were in charge of then they started getting cranky so Karri and I picked them up gave them their juice cup from the carry on cooler it was filled with milk and they drank that and went to sleep in the strollers after a bit of rocking. We left the music and went on the long high heel walk back to the hotel. Once inside Karri and I put the kids in the bedroom they were out to the world all the fresh air Karri took off her heels and I said, "They are killers, what we don't do for our men," and we both laughed.

I said, "We best get ready I am sure Hank is going to want some it's been a whole day almost." So we both undressed and put on the new teddies and Josie texted Susan and Mildred into the bedroom and they changed also. We walked out into the main suite room and we got the whistles saying how sexy we looked and Hank came to me and said, "You look to good to fuck lets see you do Mildred and if your good I will join in."

"Well aren't we just the one today," I said. And Jud came over and slapped my ass saying, "You treat your master with respect."

"Yes master and sorry master Hank," Josie said.

Marti said, "Let's see you down on all fours and do a cunt licking job on Susan."

"Yes my master my love thank you master." As Karri went on all fours moved Susan's thong to the side and started licking her pussy and Josie was doing the same to Mildred.

After a few minutes Hank went behind me and started to fuck me and Marti was doing the same to Karri. Hank came quick and I came with him he moved off and I was still licking Mildred when Jud came behind me and planted his cock by my rose bud and entered my ass.

His cock was all lubed up as he slid right in and I felt the stretching but little pain as he fucked my ass many times before. It was not long and I was cumming and I watched in the mirror and saw Jud's ass tighten as he came blasting his cum into my ass.

Marti came in Karri's cunt and Karri was screaming as she also was cumming with him. Karri and I were basking in our orgasms when Jud {Judy} said to Marti, {Carroll}, "Aren't Josie and Karri best friends?"

Marti said, "They say they are."

Jud says, "Okay Josie sixty nine each other show us, we guys like watching girls go at it, don't we Hank?"

Hank said, "Yea we most certainly do makes us horny as hell."

Josie knowing it was an order crawled over and swung a leg over Karri's face and lowered her own down and stared licking Karri's pussy and Karri was licking Josie and the cum that was in it as was Josie soon both were moaning.

Jud said, "Those two are going to really enjoy each other by the sounds of it," as Jud started kissing Susan and Hank kissing Mildred. Josie came then Karri but Jud said, at least five orgasms girls and they kept going for a good hour and Josie fell off in exhaustion.

Marti said, "Karri now get up and you rub your cunt on Josie cunt."

Karri did and this was new to Josie they were both moaning as they squirted fluid on each other and were crying they were cumming so hard and then they kissed as their nipples rubbed each other squirting more and laid back in total exhaustion.