Switched Up Costumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

"Maybe she went outside?" Darlene suggested. "We could go out there and check. Maybe take a little walk in the moonlight?"

"Look outside, yes. Walk in the moonlight? Probably not." I answered as we descended the stairs.

"A girl can hope, right?"

"I suppose hope is free."

"Mmmmm. Hope definitely isn't free. She charges two fifty an hour. Me, on the other hand, I'm free anytime you want." She said, squeezing my arm tightly for a moment and giggling girlishly.

I looked over at her, stunned by her comment as my mind placed the name "Hope" as the wife's name of a couple that lives a few doors down from us. I'd met her out taking evening walks a few times. Very good looking young black woman, as I recalled, very curvaceous figure and rather large breasts.

"Yep, that's right. Hope...Didn't know that one, did ya?" she asked with a giggle. "Those huge tits and she sells feels and fucks. Me. For you honey I'm free free free!" She said with a sigh.

I was still at a loss for words when I saw what looked like the Cleopatra outfit my wife had been looking at, across the patio. She was standing with her back to me, talking to a tall woman wearing a rather elegant looking witch's outfit. "I think I see my wife. I better head over there." I said, gently trying to disengage Darlene's arm.

"Okay, but don't forget about me!" she said, blowing me a kiss as I left her behind to make my way across the patio.

The long blond hair was a dead giveaway. I didn't need to see my wife's face to put two and two together. With a grin I walked up behind her, slipping my arms around the wrap around backless dress adorned with a variety of gold trim and jewelry. "You're mine now." I whispered in her ear unable to hear her final words to the witch across from her. I winked at the tall spell caster and smiled as I gently pulled my wife backwards against me, my hardon pressing against cleft between her butt cheeks through the thin dress. I was kind of surprised to not feel any panties restricting the movement of the thin dress between the soft globes, and already knew from the backless dress she was sans brazier.

"Kind of surprised to find you this unbridled." I whispered as I rubbed my hardon against her. "I was already pretty turned on, but finding you like this makes me wanna sneak you off to one of the holes and play a little gulf."

"Mmmmmmmm," she replied softly, a grin on her face as she turned it to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Why wait?" she whispered, reaching a hand around between us to find my hardon and squeeze it through the material of my skirt.

"You want me to take you here?" I whispered back incredulously.

"There." She whispered, nodding toward a small building on the corner of the patio near the gate leading to the pool. She stepped away from me, her hand releasing my cock and grasping my arm. She pulled me down the wrought iron fence to the gate. She pushed it open and pulled us through it into the closed pool area. She pulled me quickly to the small shed and around behind it, the small eight foot square structure the only thing separating us from the crowd milling about on the patio.

She turned to face me, quickly squatting down in front of me and lifting my skirt to expose me. My wife had on rare occasions sucked me, but the occasions were rare and only when she was extremely turned on. Her mouth closing around my hard cock telegraphed to both heads that the advances of the guys around here had apparently got her motor already running.

"Oh lord." I groaned softly as her hot wet mouth slid up and down my shaft, one hand following her lips and spreading the wetness up and down the length of my shaft. I felt my fat mushroom head press against the end of her throat several times, almost as if she was considering trying to take me deeper, but each time she pulled back, concentrating instead on my head and the spot under the head that was so sensitive.

It had been a long time since my wife was this aggressive, let alone in public, and I was enjoying every moment of it, but I definitely wanted more, or to be more specific, I wanted to put my cock someplace besides her mouth.

I reached down to my wife and tugged at the shoulders of her dress, trying to coax her to stand up, which she did after a few moments and a few more trips up and down my shaft. As she stood I let my hands slide down the front of her dress, which I was pleased to find spread apart rather easily. I coaxed the material wide enough to allow both her large round breasts to protrude into the moonlight, the bluish tint making her creamy white skin glow tantalizingly.

I expected some protest from her, but instead was met with a surprisingly wicked little smile as her hands moved to the gold belt around her waist. Instead of closing her dress back up, she slowly, very slowly, unfastened the belt, allowing it to drop to the ground at her feet, her hands falling to her sides at the same time.

The dress, almost as if it had a mind of its own, coaxed by the top of the dress spread around her full breasts, spread apart. I looked my wife up and down admiring her beauty in the moonlight, my gaze stopping at her pussy, which was shaved smooth. I'd known my wife to trim her blond bush, or more specifically, allowed me to trim it, but completely shaved was something she had only done once, although I understood her sister had been coaxing her to go bald again.

"Wow sweetie. You're shaved." I whispered.

She nodded silently, the corners of her red lips turning up sharply in a pleased smile as she slowly turned her back to me. Looking back at me, she swept the dress to one side, leaving her looking almost completely nude except for the dress hanging over a portion of her back and the sandals tied to her feet. She reached for the wall of the shed, placed both hands on it and slowly pushed herself back, sticking her ass out at me invitingly.

I didn't know what the hell had gotten into her, the drinks, the costumes, the full moon? And at that moment I really didn't care. I stepped up behind her and hiking the front of my own skirt, aimed my saliva coated cock at her now waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhh," I heard her moan as I pressed my fat head between her lips, rubbing it slightly along her slit to coax it into the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh yes." I groaned as I pushed my already wet shaft between her lips, feeling her tight almost velvety smooth tunnel engulf me. I pressed slowly forward, my hands sliding from her firm round ass up her body to the middle of her back. It only took me a few moments to slide them around her sides and cup both of her round breasts, grasping her nipples between my fingers the way she always enjoyed when I took her from behind like this.

I pulled back, leaving only my head in her hot pussy and plunged quickly into her, driving my cock fully into her hot wetness and drawing a sharp "Uh" from her lips. I pulled back again, her back arching slightly in time with my stroke. I pushed in quickly again, enjoying the feeling of her tunnel caressing my fat head as I plunged in until my head bumped against her cervix. "Yesssss." She hissed, as I repeated the trip again, driving not only my cock into her, but also our mutual desire several steps higher.

"Oh damn sweetie." I groaned as I started plunging into her faster, pushing and pulling my mushroom head along her silky tunnel walls. Maybe it was the night or the setting, but she felt so damn tight tonight, and so...wanting. She moved with my strokes, allowing her body's motion to compliment my own, the mutual sensations quickly driving us both toward climax. I held her breasts, their mass rocking and swinging beneath her, my fingers still clamped to her nipples enhancing the sensations that had to be flying through her body.

"UH!" She grunted loudly as her legs trembled beneath her, threatening to give way as her orgasm started to wash over her. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock, drawing me the last few fractions of an inch toward completion.

"Oh fuck honey! I'm coming!" I groaned as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her pussy and surging a huge gush of hot cum into her. Time and again my body bucked, adding to the copious load that I had already deposited inside her, her whole body shaking and trembling in orgasm.

I stood there panting for what felt like half an hour, my hands teasing her breasts, and caressing her body with my fingertips. "I guess we better get you dressed." I whispered, pulling my shrinking cock from her pussy. In the moonlight I could see a small gush of our cum slip from her and ooze out, dripping to the pavement as she still stood, her ass pushed out at me, allowing me to take a good long look before she finally stood back up. She smiled as she re-wrapped the dress around herself, squatting down to pick up the gold belt.

It only took a few moments to fasten it back in place, completing her costume again. She stepped toward me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She slowly kissed me, her lips teasing mine seductively, almost as if she wanted more.

"You took the first dare, brave enough for a second? Go to the second tee and wear nothing but your helmet." She whispered before slipping her arms from around me and stepping back. She gave me a seductive wink and then walked along the railing to the gate and back into the crowd.

I didn't know what she was up to, but I was confused. What second dare? I don't remember reading another dare. Did I miss something? I always thought I knew my wife pretty well, but I wasn't sure I'd ever seen this side of her. Had to be the alcohol, although I didn't really think she looked the least bit drunk. For that matter, if she was it was on wine, which is what she had in her hand when I saw her the first time. No, I was confused to be sure, but even though I'd just come, I was still quite horny. Hell I'll admit it. Given the chance to fuck his wife naked on the golf course what guy wouldn't do something dumb like stripping naked and sitting like a dumbass waiting where just anyone could see him.

Yeah, I was just crazy enough to head out there and at least think about it. I walked through the pool gate, along the big windows of the downstairs ballroom and off onto the paved path leading to the first tee. I wasn't exactly sure how to get to the second tee without walking the first hole, so that's what I did, right down the middle of the fairway.

The second green wasn't far from the first hole, just a stone's throw really. In the moonlight it was easy to see that there was a large raised area of grass to tee off, with a pair of benches on one side. There was a large buffer of trees dividing the green from the other portions of the course, only the paved path to the tee and the fairway being clear of trees. The end result was that even in the middle of the wide open golf course the tee area was fairly secluded. As I looked around I wondered how my wife knew that this even existed.

I walked over to one of the benches, took off my breastplate, leaving me in my leg guards, helmet, sandal and oh yes....my skirt, and sat down, not quite ready to strip completely, even out here.

"I see the spell I cast worked even better than I had imagined." I heard a soft sultry female voice say.

I jerked my head around to the direction of the sound and saw the raven haired temptress from earlier in the evening standing against a tree by the paved cart path I had walked in. "Huh? How?" I asked standing up.

"Oh quite simple really. It was no trouble to follow you out here, except of course high heels on the fairway. But then mother nature has been kind in that respect, the ground is almost as hard as this pavement." She said pushing herself off the tree and stepping toward me a few steps. "Now as I was saying, it seems my spell worked better than expected. Here you are, alone, and here I am, alone, a nice secluded place for a rendezvous." She said as her hands moved to the front of her dress and started undoing the row of buttons running from the deep V of her cleavage down to the split in the dress. She seemed to take one step for every two or three buttons undone, the split of the dress spreading wider and wider as she came closer, until finally the dress parted completely, exposing a creamy white strip of skin from her toes to her neck.

She shrugged the dress off her shoulders, letting the long sleeves slide down her arms, freeing the dress to pool on the grass behind her as she continued walking toward me, her body now nude except for the high heels and the mask covering half her face. "I don't think..." I started to say as she stepped closer, so close in fact that she had no problems reaching for my shoulders with her hands.

"Shhhhh. Don't spoil the spell." She whispered, pulling the think linen dress off my shoulders and pushing it down over my hips. It fell to the ground around my ankles as I tried to back up a step. I was blocked by the bench and my momentum, as small as it was, forced me to sit back down on the bench, naked now from my knees to my face. "Mmmmmm perfect." She cooed as she moved closer, her hands moving to my chest as she settled on her knees on the bench, one on each side of me. "Ohhhhh quite perfect." She whispered as she lowered herself down, her wet and now spread pussy lips pressing against my hard shaft.

"I don't think this is such a good idea." I said quietly as she moved a hand up to pull my face toward one of her large round tits, her hard nipple begging to be sucked. I opened my mouth and allowed her nipple and puckered areola press into my mouth, my tongue quickly finding the hard nub and swirling around it.

"Ohhhhhhh yesss. That's it. Play with my nipple. I love having my nipples sucked." She cooed as she reached down between us and found my head with her fingers, teasing it gently as her hips started to gently grind against my shaft. "Mmmmmmm so nice." She moaned softly.

I continued to suck her breast, drawing her nipple in deeply and letting it slip back out between my teeth before going back to teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Each time I let it slide between my teeth I could hear her moan softly with desire, her fingers pulling my cock harder against her pussy as she rocked until my head was disappearing between her lips with each stroke.

"Oh god yes. Take me, take me all the way!" She cried softly as she lifted herself up far enough to press my cock fully between her lips and into the entrance to her hot soft tunnel. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" she groaned quietly as she slowly lowered herself down my shaft, her velvety wetness engulfing me inch by inch. I lifted my hands and cupped both big breasts, letting her rigid nipples stick between my fingers as I hefted each soft round orb.

"Oh damn." I muttered as my head pressed against the end of her tunnel. She pushed her body back from my face, gripping the back of the bench tightly and began to bounce herself up and down my shaft.

"yes...yes...yes..." She mumbled over and over. "Feel me around you, your strength pushing into me, stretching me, filling me. Ohhh so good. God yes so good!" I heard her whisper, more to herself than anyone else. Up and down she bounced, her moans and cries, while soft, inching up in pitch with each passing minute. "I can feel you so deep inside me, pushing every little spot so perfectly. God you're going to make me cum, make me cum all over your fantastic cock. God yes...so close now. Are you ready? Can you feel my pussy coming around you?" she squeaked as her whole body trembled, her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft as her orgasm washed over her. I could feel the wetness of her cum leaking from her around my shaft and dripping down my balls to the bench.

I continued to squeeze and play with her tits as she sat on me, panting for breath, her hips wiggling every so often to keep my hard cock moving around inside her.

"Oh god, so good, so powerful. What I wouldn't give at the moment to feel you pounding into me, your fat cock stroking deep into me and thrusting against my ass. Mmmmmmm How about it? Fuck me? Fuck me hard, right here? Right on the grass here?"

"I don't think that's in the cards." I heard from behind her. I looked past the woman sitting on me and saw my wife standing there, her arms crossed in front of her chest irritably.

The temptress turned and looked, shocked at first, her body tense on my lap. Slowly she softened, and finally lifted herself off my cock. I could only see part of her face, but the smile on her lips was unmistakable as she climbed to her feet, her eyes never leaving my wife.

"So my spell has caught more than one? Interesting." She said as she walked to where my wife stood about ten feet or so away. The temptress reached for the belt about my wife's waist and loosened it, letting it fall to the ground. My wife stood there and allowed her to not only remove the belt, but to also spread the dress apart, exposing my wife's naked body. She continued to push the dress until it fell from her shoulders, leaving my wife completely naked except for her face mask.

I couldn't hear what was said, but whispers passed between the two, the temptress turning to look back at me with an absolutely naughty grin. She took a wide cloth strip my wife had in her hand and stepped around behind me, gently reaching the material around me and tying it around my helmet, blocking my view from within. "Keep this on, do exactly what you're told and I promise you'll enjoy every moment to come." She whispered from behind me.

"Wait, how do you...." I started to protest, my hands reaching for the cloth over the front of my helmet.

"Shhhhhhh. All is well. Be patient and enjoy. Make no noise and just enjoy." She said, her hands capturing mine and pushing them down next to me. "Trust her, you'll enjoy every moment of this!" She hissed softly as her hands pulled from mine.

I thought I heard her move away, but I really couldn't be sure. I was left in silence for what seemed like several minutes, just sitting, naked, blindfolded on a bench in the middle of the golf course. I was about to pull the blindfold off and leave when I heard whispers. Two female voices, but I wasn't able to tell who or what they were saying.

I felt a pair of hands on my legs, reaching and searching as if their owner couldn't see where her hands were. The hands slid up my tights and closed around my mostly softened cock. "Ohhhhhh." I groaned softly as my cock was enveloped by a hot wet mouth, the owners tongue teasing around my head as she licked and sucked my cock.

Another pair of hands pressed against my chest, the arms circling around me from behind. I heard a whisper, a whisper that was very familiar. "Relax and enjoy this." My wife whispered in my ear.

"Enjoy this?" I asked myself silently. My wife telling me to enjoy having someone else suck my cock? I had no idea who it was though, no clue at all, and I was supposed to just sit here and take it? For that matter, why didn't my wife have an absolute conniption fit when she found me with another woman on my lap? Hell they seemed to know each other too. Oh hell.... I thought as the sensations in my cock drove the thoughts away. "Hmmmmmmmm that's nice." I whispered.

"Shhhhhh not a word." My wife whispered again in my ear.

The mouth on my cock made quick work of getting me fully hard again, as if that wasn't going to be easy anyway after the temptress's little encounter. I was actually disappointed when the mouth left my cock, a disappointment that only lasted a few moments. I felt the hands move, change positions on my cock, and then the wetness of a pussy wrap around my head. "Mmmmmmm," I groaned as she settled on my cock, an extremely wet pussy sliding easily down my shaft. I felt her bare ass press against my thighs, my hands reaching for the creamy orbs to hold them as she began to ride up and down my cock.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers