Switches

Story Info
She pushes him hard. Too hard for her own good?
2.5k words
3.74
21.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been standing for such a long time now. The burn was starting to spread across his shoulders from having his arms stretched out. His toes a bit numb from pulling against the rope at his ankles. He was really starting to think he couldn't handle anymore.

She was coming over now, ready to subject him to another round of delightful torture. He didn't know that though. He could barely gather anything over the sound of his own heavy breathing; couldn't see beyond the faintly lit edges of the blindfold.

She took her damn time too, and he was getting progressively more frustrated. It started simply enough. She'd had his cock caged for a few days now, no orgasms. In fact, she hadn't been paying him much attention at all. Tonight though, she pulled out her keys, and promised him some play time down in their little dungeon.

He was so excited to have his dick free for a few hours, he didn't even try to imagine what she had in mind. He hoped to be allowed to pleasure her. When she put his collar on him, he had still known the meaning of patience. Being so good, and letting her pose his body. Accepting first the blindfold, then the gag.

He tried so hard to behave. He couldn't help struggling a bit against the rope that came next; testing the restraints. She avoided touching his cock, but her gentle caresses elsewhere had him hard and pulsing before she stepped away suddenly. Leaving him temporarily alone with his bondage; giving it time to go to his head.

It had been a vicious cycle since then. She watched him writhing, all geared up. Every time she came back she introduced some new sensation; bringing him repeatedly to the edge. First the clothespins, arranged sporadically across his chest and arms. Purposefully uneven to add more confusion to the dilemma.

Then she teased him with a scrap of silky fabric. Running it between his thighs for a bit, using it to cup and squeeze his sack. She used it to pull roughly against some of the clothes pins. This was when he started drooling, poor dear, he still hadn't managed to get that under control. She even ran it delicately over the head of his shaft, quickly ruining the prop, soaking it in pre-cum.

Next was the small plug currently up his ass. She had taken that very slowly. First stretching him open, teasing with her fingers, and pushing gently against his prostate. This caused quite a bit of moaning and bucking from him. He was trying to say something from behind the gag, but she didn't see any hand signals. She just ignored his protests, and replaced her fingers with the plug. Fucking him with it for a minute or two, before she let it settle in place.

Walking around to his front she realized what the problem was. He had gotten very close. Too close for her liking probably. His cock was jumping a bit with his pulse, and streams of clear fluid were running down the shaft. It added a bit of shine to his balls, which were now pulled up tight against his body. Time for another break.

He never really calmed back down. Even when she gave him some space, he didn't try to relax, just kept up the now constant struggle against his bindings. Humping the air, and flinging a bit of spit when trying to shake off the blindfold. He sounded like an animal breathing so heavily through his nose like that.

He groaned in relief when she finally touched the tips of her fingers to his cock. First running just lightly up and down the shaft. That seemed to calm him more than anything at this point. She could tell how good he was feeling, how much putting it off had made the pleasure more intense. He felt her pinch the head of his dick between her finger and thumb; reminding him who was in charge.

His breathing slowed a bit. She could see his focus change. He started moving his hips deliberately; trying to get the most sensation possible. She watched him sputter, as best he could, when she firmly gripped the base of his cock. He froze when she used her other hand to reach behind his balls and rub the base of the plug. She applied just enough pressure to let it sink a bit further into his ass; then wiggled it around inside him. His balls had tightened up again, and she could see the flush on his skin.

He cried out around the gag when she stepped back. "Fucking bitch," ran through his head, over and over again. This was worse than her usual torments. He was starting to believe she really wanted to drive him mad. He would show her mad. He was sinking fast to the lowest depths of depravity. He began a more thorough struggle with his wrists, not caring what she had planned next.

She thought she could get in a little more pleasure before he broke. She'd put him back in his place with a little flogging after. She was still deciding whether or not to actually let him come. Maybe just a little ruined orgasm, or she could milk his cock with just her fingers in his ass. Right now, she planned to keep him on the edge a little longer. This time she'd use her mouth along with her hand. His hands were looking a bit rough, maybe the rope had pulled too tight. He just ignored her when she asked about them. So she went along with her plan, and made the mistake of getting on her knees in front of him.

He felt her hot breath against his crotch. He'd gone a little soft trying to get his hands free. That slight shift in temperature, and knowing where she was had his full erection back within two heartbeats. She started removing the clothes pins while she had him distracted with just the tip of her tongue. After going up and down the shaft a couple of times, she lapped so lightly on the underside of his balls, he couldn't even be sure it was happening.

He moaned and shook as each pin was released. The pain should have made the pleasure easier to handle, but it just steeled his reserve. He was determined to come, whether she wanted him to or not. He almost had his right hand free. He could handle the hot wet mouth just a little longer. He had to hold off, and make her work him for it. Keep her distracted just a minute more.

Sucking his cock never failed to make her wet. She was aroused before, her nipples hard, pointing straight out from her modest chest. Flushed with the power to make this man suffer. She loved tormenting him, but having him in her mouth got her absolutely hot. It was ridiculous how much she missed her toy when it was locked up for a few days, even if she didn't express it well. She could feel the puddle forming in her skimpy knickers.

He was very careful not to shift his weight when he almost broke his thumb, pulling it free. Passing off the movement with an enthusiastic thrust. It would take just a moment to have the other hand loose. It was getting very difficult to skirt the edge of orgasm now. She almost had him, and he was so close to taking her.

She tried to squeal around the cock in her throat. His hand had just grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of her head. The sound turned into a choking cough as she was pulled off of his erection. She caught a glance of him tearing off the blindfold before he turned her around, and crushed her to the ground under him.

He realized he hadn't quite thought this through all the way. He still had the gag on, the plug up his ass, and didn't know how long it had been since she had started this ordeal. His feet were still tied, and she was starting to struggle. Once he got her arms behind her back it was easier. He figured he might be able to reach behind him and undo the rest of the rope before she wiggled out.

Taking a moment to clean up, and stretch his jaw after taking the gag off, he looked at the sweet little rump below him. She tried bargaining with him. He could give himself up now, before things got too far out of hand. She would consider a lessened punishment.

Enjoying the fullness, he left the plug in place, just giving it a slight adjustment. He laughed when she tried with the promise of the best orgasm of his life. That was already on his agenda. One foot down, and he thrust his still dripping cock against her thighs. Tables had turned. She wasn't going anywhere. He quickly had the last knot undone, and was free.

He stood and picked her up with him; one arm around her waist and the other keeping her arms pressed into her back. Despite her physical resistance, she was easily positioned. Bent over the closest table. He took the moment to appreciate his view. She had given up her verbal arguments.

He could see the damp spot between her legs. The thought of how wet she was made his cock jump. Having taken his mental snapshot, it was time for business. He grabbed the base of his shaft, and rubbed himself against her there. The friction against her underwear felt almost like sandpaper. He had been so overstimulated, he was done with teasing.

She shivered against the cold table, her whole body on edge. She knew she was fucked, or about to be. Her feet didn't reach the floor, and one of his hands was enough to keep her down. No point in trying to negotiate anymore. Maybe he would let one arm go so she could reach down to her clit. She couldn't contain the groan when she felt his hard length pressed against her. Earlier she had been so focused on his orgasm, or the lack there of; she hadn't even considered her own. Now she wanted nothing more than to strangle his cock with her release.

He held the drenched little strip of fabric to the side, and gathered her wetness to lubricate himself. Wasting no time, he lined himself up and buried his dick to the hilt in one quick thrust. His struggle now was to find a good rhythm. He intended to last long enough to screw her over the way she would have done him.

His left hand continued pressing her into the table, pinning her arms to her back. His right moved to rip the crotch of her panties out and then firmly grasp her hip. She almost screamed when he filled her with no warning. It always hurt a bit at first, when he was so hard inside her. Then he was telling her what a good cunt she was, and how she was getting exactly what she deserved. She started to believe him, thinking maybe she did deserve a good fucking.

He alternated between holding her perfectly still, and using his grip to push her back and forth on his member. The position brought her arousal to a new level. She couldn't resist what she had unleashed in him. It helped that he was rubbing her g-spot with every thrust. Particularly after all the fun she'd had earlier, it felt too damn good. She was starting to get close, bucking back at him.

He knew all she needed was a little more stimulation, she was so tight. If he took the opportunity to reach around and touch her clit, pinch her breasts, or put a thumb up her ass she would come. Instead, he slowed to draw out his own orgasm. Pulling her back from the edge, while pushing himself closer.

She was trying to grind her clit against the table when she heard him growl, and felt his body stiffen. He swelled and pulsed deep inside her. His weight above her became crushing as he rested himself for the aftershocks. She could feel the strength of his orgasm still coursing on, pumping her full of his cum. She remained in denial. He would have to get her off, he couldn't possibly leave her like this.

After all that teasing his erection remained solid even after attaining his goal. He didn't pull out yet, but removed the plug, which had outlived it's comfort. He considered fucking her again. Lubrication wouldn't be a problem even if he decided to take her ass. He could see the evidence of his orgasm leaking out around the base of his cock.

Truly, part of him wanted to get her off. To feel her writhe and jerk under him. Make her come until she screamed. She didn't deserve it though. He was determined to make her suffer this time. He always gave in, and that's why she didn't fear pushing him too far. She needed to learn a lesson.

She started begging, and wriggling around on the table when he finally pulled out. She didn't realize how much trouble she was in until she saw him snatch up her keys. He gave her ass one hard slap when she started to get up, telling her to stay. She was on the verge of tears now, beyond frustration.

He was gone just long enough to grab the three leather cuffs he would need. He lifted her off the table into a standing position and secured her wrists to her neck; ensuring she wouldn't be able to get herself off. She started trembling, quietly crying, and hoping her tears would buy her some sympathy. He didn't even give her a second glance after he sat her down on the small cot.

He locked the door behind him on his way up the stairs. He would check on her in a couple of hours, and hoped she would just cry herself to sleep soon. With a few pent up loads, he planned on jerking off for a while. Then maybe he wouldn't be so tempted to give in to her wantonness. He had to gain control of himself first, if she was to learn anything.

She feigned sleep when she heard his approach later that night. Not wanting him to worry, even though he was the reason she was such a mess. She was glad her back was to him, so he couldn't see all the snot and tears she'd been trying wipe off her face. He could see what was running slowly down her thigh though, and had to turn away to resist touching her, giving her comfort, cleaning her up.

She would be fine overnight, and he would be back early in the morning to take care of all that mess. It took her a while to get to sleep; trying to convince herself she didn't need to start begging immediately when she saw him again. She liked to think she was tougher than that. He fell asleep quickly, drained and exhausted; dreaming up new ways to make her suffer.