Switching Places

Story Info
They swap roles for a day...
1k words
4.42
10.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight promised to be interesting. Nick was very definitely a dominant. He played with submissives and loved the control however tonight he was going to play the role of a submissive, young inexperienced lover for a friend. It was a slightly odd situation but not one he objected to; she was submissive but a friend of hers had asked her to dominate him. Nick was of the opinion he just lacked confidence and had set up a scenario where Elsa would run through with him what she planned on doing with her friend in a few weeks. He certainly wasn't going to complain when she was as hot as she was.

He made his way to the hotel where they were going to meet. Reasonably luxurious in the centre of town, and made his way quickly past the front desk (unmanned normally - why they chose this place) and headed upstairs. She had already texted him she was ready and he made his way quickly to the door - they had chatted about this repeatedly and they both knew the details. He checked in the hallway mirror as he made his way down the corridor; tall at six feet in height with broad shoulders he could be powerful and dominating. He was dressed in his usual black jeans and shirt as he knocked on the door.

She opened the door and took his breath away. She was stunning. Shorter than him at five foot four she had short dark hair and glittering eyes. Nick looked her up and down. She was wearing heels that made her seem slightly taller, a pinstriped skirt and blouse however he knew what was underneath - a bustier that she had shown him in a photo before with stockings and hold ups. She was amazing.

"Inside..." Her voice was commanding (he knew she had practiced it).

"Strip and kneel by the chair over there." She pointed to the chair at the far side of the room.

Nick stripped swiftly, folding his clothes and carefully placing them in the corner of the room. He was naked and hard, his shaft swinging as he moved to kneel as instructed before the chair. She walked round him, tracing her fingers over his shoulders as she sat in the chair, legs spread before him. She slowly slid her skirt up exposing her gorgeous pussy. No panties on below meant the shaven pussy was perfectly in his eye line. She reached forwards and grabbed a handful of his hair and looked down at him.

"Eat my pussy slave..." She smiled at this and pulled his head down to her pussy so his face was buried in it. He dove to it with a will, his pussy licking and sucking and eating that sweet slit. His tongue slid between her lips, quickly finding her clit, circling it over and over, long strokes over the top of it making her moan. He gripped her thighs and spread them slightly wider so he could get better access then removed his hands from her legs as she had to be in charge.

Nick listened as her moans grew louder and louder and then suddenly she came for him. Hard. He loved every seconds as she shoved her hips up and into his mouth.

Nick slowly sat back on his heels as she lay there panting before him. He waited carefully for her next instruction. She slowly rose from the chair and with a clear, commanding voice told him to lie in the middle of the bed on his back. Swiftly he moved to obey, his hard cock sticking straight up in the air as he watched her swiftly tie his wrists to the corners of the headboard.

"You are not allowed to cum without my permission - anytime you get close you must ask my permission. The minute you cum without my permission this ends and you never get to see me again." She stood looking down at him coldly.

He felt a shiver run down his spine and his cock felt even harder. He watched as she slowly stripped off the jacket, blouse and skirt until she was just in the heels, stockings and bustier. Nick moaned out loud. She knelt on the bed beside him and started stroking his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked in gently to begin with, gripping it tightly as he groaned. It wasn't long before the arousal of the whole situation got to him and he cried out that he was about to cum.

Swiftly she let go and stepped back leaving him thrusting helplessly into the air. She walked to the far side of the room leaving him gasping.

Poured herself a glass of water and stood watching him with those glittering lust filled eyes - a vision of sex on legs. She sat down on the chair and slowly teased her cunt with him watching. She could see his cock twitching and the power of control started to get to her.

She walked back over and repeated it again, this time however she took him into her mouth. Moans and curses spilled from Nick's mouth in equal measure, his cock throbbing and hot in her mouth - he warned her just before he was about to cum and she pulled back again.

"Oh God... Please... I need it..." He heard himself begging as she reached out and wanked his hard cock hard and fast.

Nick exploded, his cum shooting up into the air a couple of metres before splashing down on his stomach. He watched as she dropped her head and fastened her lips around his cock swallowing the rest as he filled her mouth with a massive amount of his cum. He finished exploding and dropped back onto the bed shaking from the intensity of his explosion. She scooped the cum up off his stomach and swallowed it. She moved back to his cock, stroking, sucking and licking and it wasn't long before his cock was fully hard again.

She quickly moved to straddle him, lowering her pussy down to take his cock and rode him hard. Her fingernails grazing down her chest, her hands grabbing his hair as she rode her slave until she came again. This time she leaned down and whispered that he would be allowed to choose the position next as his reward for being a good slave. With that promise he exploded up into her tight pussy, filling it with his next load of cum and gasping as she collapsed down onto his chest.