Switching Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Brother and sister cross the line.
3.9k words
4.6
125k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Kari was horny. For the past week, she hadn't been able to enjoy her newfound delights with mom, it had been her period, and this week, it was mom's. Kari had wanted to please Lynn several times last week, but Lynn said no, it wasn't fair. But this bright sunny Tuesday morning, Kari woke up squirming. She had been dreaming of Lynn's tempting butt, and was surprised to find her fingers buried between her thighs. She finished herself off quickly, and with a muffled cry before padding off to the bathroom.

Kari peed, brushed her teeth, and showered. She shaved her underarms, legs, and trimmed her pussy. She was still inflamed with desire, and the razor brought back the memories of trimming her mom's pussy. She pleasured herself again in the shower, using the shower massage as Lynn had taught her. This sated her desires for the time being, and she wandered back to her room, pulling on a T shirt, panties and shorts. She lazed around the house, doing some chores, then got on the computer and chatted to her friend Amy a while. Amy was busily telling her of her night with her boyfriend. It made Kari realize she hadn't been fucked in weeks. Her body tingled as she thought about cock. Her service to Lynn was as great a pleasure as she had known, but now she was longing to be filled with something more than fingers and tongue.

Jeff woke up, to the usual morning hard on. He stretched in bed before getting up and going to his bathroom. His cock had drooped to semi hard by the time he had brushed his teeth. Mom had given him a treat last night while Kari was out. Thinking about her tight pussy made his cock twitch, but he was able to fight it down. She had well and truly drained his balls three times last night, as well as a quickie a couple days before, so the pressure to relieve himself wasn't unbearable. Now that he had been made a whole man, he was able to restrain himself, at least a little, most of the time. He got dressed. He had to mow this morning, and would wait and shower after. Pulling on some old shorts and a T shirt, he walked off thru the house. Kari was sitting at the computer. He nodded to her, as she said "Morning" to him. He couldn't help but notice her nipples poking thru her shirt. Kari sure had nice ones, he thought as he went out to the shed and got the mower going.

It was already hot out. It didn't take Jeff long to shed his shirt and work up a good sweat. His lean muscled body glowed. Kari had snuck to her room, and was peeking out the curtains watching her handsome twin push the mower around. She pictured him in her mind, mowing naked, which gave her a giggle and a wiggle. Face facts, she told herself, Jeff is truly do-able. Cute, well built, he was fun and polite to be around, even if he was a little quiet. She waited impatiently as he mowed, for him to finish and come back in to shower. She was already planning to watch him thru her spy hole in the closet.

When Jeff finished mowing, he put the mower away, and stopped by the kitchen for a cold drink, before he headed up to his room. He wondered where Kari had gone, but figured she was probably in her room. He plodded into his room, and slid out of his shorts and underwear. He turned on his radio, tuning into a country station today, rather than the usual hip hop. Jeff liked most music, and varied what he listened to. He stood in front of his mirror a moment flexing and posing. He told himself he needed to work on the weights more, as he went into his bath to shower.

Kari was peeping away. She loved the sight of him when he was standing in the mirror that way. She got the full view. His tight muscled butt and his reflection was a pleasing sight. She thought again how nice his cock was. That always made her think of the only one she ever saw bigger in person, and that made her tingle all over. She watched him shower thru his open door. He lathered up and she waited, figuring he would start pumping his cock. He got to washing it, and took his time, but to her mild disappointment, he didn't get off. He did make it a little bigger, but o to its full glory. When he climbed out of the shower, and dried off, his cock was thick and fat, but not fully hard. Kari figured he would lie down and pump it, and got a wild idea. Why not, she asked herself. She would interrupt him. It would be funny to "catch" him. Her nipples swelled up tight as she thought about it. Even to maybe…help him?

Jeff was standing naked in the middle of his room when his door swung open. His cock was in the barest state of hardness, not really standing up, just a little swollen.

"Hey, Jeff have you seen my…OOPS! I'm sorry…I didn't know you were …er…I didn't know you were undressed!" Kari mumbled her apology and she turned, to not look at him, still standing in his door. But she purposely turned, to watch him in the mirror. Jeff didn't realize she was staring at his reflection, as he reached over to his bed and pulled on some shorts. Kari was only a little disappointed that he hadn't been jacking off yet. "I just wondered if you had seen my Green Day CD…I can't find it."

"No, I haven't seen it." He had himself fully into the shorts now.

"OK. Sorry to burst in on you like that," Kari had turned back around facing him, "I didn't realize you were so big. I mean, I didn't realize you were naked." She boldly took a couple steps over to him. "You really have buffed up, little brother." She reached up and squeezed his biceps in each hand. He laughed and obligingly flexed a little. It was so easy to butter up a male, Kari thought.

"I'm not all that big. And stop with the little brother crap already, you are a half hour older than me." Jeff smiled at her.

"Oh, you are big enough, but I can still whip you I bet." Kari giggled.

"Can not."

"Can too!"

"In your dreams." Jeff laughed. Kari still had his arms in her small hands, and suddenly hooked her foot behind his, pulled and twisted, turning so she landed on him as they fell.

"Ha! Can too!" She sat on him trying to keep him pinned. He laughed, and rolled, turning and putting her under him in one easy motion. They hadn't wrestled for years. He didn't even realize, he was laying on her in such a sexual position at first, till her hips wiggled under him. He blushed, as his he felt his cock swell. He started to get up from there, but Kari locked her legs round him, still wrestling.

Kari had felt his cock swelling, and locked him in when he tried to get away. She kept "innocently" wrestling under him, as if she was trying to roll him over. Her hips moved round, which rubbed on him more. She felt him get harder.

Jeff managed to get his arms down, lifting him off Kari somewhat. His eyes caught sight of her chest. Her nipples were poking out thru her T shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hips were rolling round, which was grinding the two of them together, and making Jeff harder all the time. Suddenly, Kari reached up and pulled his head down, planting a long kiss on him. Jeff mumbled "Mmmff!" in the shock. When she let him go, he didn't pull back so far, just stared at her. Now her wiggling under him was slower, more purposeful.

"Yeah," she said, "you definitely are nice and big."

Jeff realized with shock, she wasn't talking about his arms. Her legs had unlocked from him, and he sat back and stood up. His cock was hard in his shorts, plainly outlined.

He was flustered, more so even than when mom had caught him. Kari slid around till she was on her knees. He tried to move away, but stumbled and landed sitting on the bed. Kari slid right in front of him, still on her knees. Her hands slid along his thighs, making his cock throb even more. She looked into his eyes.

Kari decided he was too embarrassed to make the next move, without help. "Show it to me, Jeff…please?" She whispered up to him.

"Kari… what…what's gotten into you?"

She smiled at him. "Nothing lately."

"Huh?"

She smiled. He didn't get it. "Show me Jeff….I want to see this…big…hard…cock." She spoke slowly and quietly.

He shook a little. "I shouldn't…I couldn't help…"

Kari reached down and pulled her shirt off. Jeff gulped a little at seeing her tits this way. Not a peek, not an innocent glimpse, but she was showing him on purpose. Her nipples were hard and pointed, and she leaned over him and brushed against his legs. His cock throbbed. "Show me…if you want to see more." She whispered.

Jeff unfastened the shorts, and opened them, exposing himself to her as he wiggled them down. His cock sprang free and stood up. Kari goggled a little, seeing it up close. Yeah, it was nice.

Kari climbed to her feet, and hooked her fingers in the waist of her shorts, pushing them down, exposing the tiny black panties she was wearing. She stepped out of her shorts, and reached down, taking Jeff's hands and pulling them up to her. He slowly tugged her panties down, exposing his sister's sweet trimmed muff. The panties balled up at her feet, and she stepped out of one side, then lifted her foot up, reaching down, and pulled them off. She pressed them to his face.

Jeff inhaled deeply with a groan. His cock throbbed and leaked out a drop of precum.

"Oh, you like that Jeff, you like the way my panties smell?"

"Uh huh…they smell great Kari."

"You think I would taste good Jeff?" She cooed at him.

"I think you would taste great."

Kari pushed him back on the bed. He was laying now, his hard cock sticking straight up, his shorts around his ankles. He got his feet out of them, as she climbed over him. She moved up over his face, turning as she climbed onto him, lowering herself to him. "Taste me Jeff. Taste my cunt!"

Jeff moaned as Kari's trimmed muff pushed down onto his face. Had she said cunt? He didn't think he had ever heard a girl say that. His tongue speared up into her, making her moan. He felt his cock being gripped, as she reached down and began to stroke him.

Kari rocked back and forth slowly. Oh my, she thought, he is a good licker, like mom! His cock burned hotly in her hand. She watched it, watching the drops of juice leaking out of the head. Kari wasn't all that experienced at cock sucking, but she did like doing it. In her life, she had had five different guys fuck her, had given head to three of them. She leaned over slowly and licked the head of Jeff's cock, getting his taste. He tasted good. She took the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, and she worked up and down, his cock filling her mouth. Jeff was moaning into her pussy now, his hips moving up, trying to get more of him into her mouth. Kari gagged a little as his cock hit the back of her throat, and she pulled a bit back. Her hand wrapped around his shaft, keeping him from going so far into her mouth, and she sucked and bobbed on his dick. His tongue was dancing on her clit now, and she rocked back on him. Jeff got her clit into his lips and sucked.

Kari moaned loudly around the cock in her mouth, as she got swept away in climax. Her body shook and trembled as her pussy spasmed and clenched. She pushed down hard, mashing Jeff's face under her. Bright lights flashed in her head as a fire swept thru her middle. She came up off his cock, gasping and moaning. "Fuck yes! Yes! Make it cum! Make it cum!" she wailed.

Jeff sucked and licked faster and harder. Is sister was cumming in his mouth! His cock throbbed and he ached now, ached to have her, to fuck her. Kari's mouth was back on him, moaning and humming around his cock. She drooled on it, coating it in her spit as she coated his face in her cum. She finally rolled off him, turning and getting on her back, and pulling him on top of her.

"Fuck me…God…do it…big hard cock!" She had him in her hand and was guiding him to the mouth of her sex. She rubbed his throbbing cock up and down her slit, wiggling and squirming. She pulled him in, slowly. Jeff pushed forward, finding his sister to be incredibly tight wrapped around him. He sunk into her wet slippery hole, bit by bit, as she pushed up to him. "OOO…God! Fuck! So BIG!" Kari cried under him. He went slowly, not sure if he was hurting her. When his cock was buried in her all the way, with her legs up round him, she kissed him, long and hard. Her hips moved slowly under him as she moaned.

She whispered to him "God…That's the biggest cock I've ever had. It feels so good in me Jeff…work it…yes…oh god. Yes…fuck me! Fuck my cunt!"

Jeff pumped in and out of her, slowly. Her cunt was so tight round his cock he almost couldn't move. But she was slippery, and his cock was hard and strong.

They fucked.

Kari was flying higher and higher, Jeff's cock taking her to orgasm quickly. Kari had only cum twice from being fucked, and this cum was going to be bigger and better. She squealed and bucked under him, impaling herself on him as she pushed up.

"Oh GOD!" Jeff yelled in her ear. She felt his cock bucking inside her. She felt hot jets of his cum emptying into her. She came again, cumming with him. She had never let anyone cum in her pussy, and she rocked with pleasure at the feeling. Soon he was spent. He was till rock hard inside her, laying on her, slowly moving, panting. Her cunt clenching him like a vise as she moved under him.

He lifted up a little, looking at her. "God…Kari…fuck…I couldn't stop…I came in you!"

"I know you did! It was great!"

"But Kari…we cant…what if…I…you know, what if you got pregnant?"

"Jeff…"Kari giggled, "I've been on the pill since I was 15, didn't you know?"

"Oh…no, I didn't know. Whew!"

"But this is the first time I've ever done it bareback. I trust you."

"Oh." The idea of safe sex had not entered Jeff's mind at all till that moment. Well, if Kari trusted him, he sure trusted her, and mom of course.

"Can you go again?" Kari whispered in his ear after kissing him.

"Sure," he replied "If you want me to."

"Oh I want you to. Let me turn over though."

Jeff slid off his sister and she turned over, getting up on her knees. She put her ass up high in the air, her drooling cunt exposed as could be. Jeff mounted her almost. It was easier now, he slid into her smoothly. It was still so tight, but now even more slippery.

"Hold onto my hips," she told him, "and don't be afraid to go hard."

He had had mom from behind in the shower, so the position wasn't totally new to him. He had his hands on her hips now, and was stroking into her in long powerful strokes. Kari pushed back each time. She reached under herself and played with is balls, and her clit. "Oh yeahhhhh! That's it! Fuck it good. You like that tight cunt? Uhhhh, yes…big…hard…cock…so …deep!"

Kari's words spurred him on and he pounded harder into her, making her wail in pleasure. "That's it…fuck it…yes…make it cum! Make me cum! Fuck my cunt"

Jeff growled low in his throat. "Hot tight cunt! Wet cunt!" he growled at her.

"Yessss," she hissed, "Smack my ass Jeff! Spank it!"

Jeff drew back one hand and swatted her upraised butt. She cried out. He did it again, and again, spanking with each thrust of his cock. Kari came, over and over, clenching down tighter on his cock as she climaxed. Suddenly, she pulled forward, leaving him humping air. He looked shocked, but she spun round, pushing him back to sit, as she stayed on her knees. Her head dropped down to his cock, and she sucked. He put his hand softly on her head, and fucked her face. She gagged as his cock slid deeper into her mouth, but she fought it, and didn't stop. She came up for air, to look up at him.

"No one has ever cum in my mouth…before now" she whispered, diving back down and sucking his cock more. Jeff was almost there, and her words spurred him on. He felt his balls tighten, and he let go. Jet after jet filled his sister's greedy mouth.

Kari had heard how bad it was, how nasty, from her friends. She now had firsthand knowledge and disagreed. Jeff's cum was delicious. Hot, sticky, salty and sweet at the same time, it filled her mouth over and over. She swallowed each bit, till his cock was drained. Jeff flopped back panting. Kari slid right up his body, kissing him all over. She laid on top of him, her cunt drooling still, kissing his neck, and moaning how good it was.

"We can't tell anyone Kari. We can't ever let anyone know about this."

"I know little brother…I know. And I'm good at keeping secrets. God damn you are good! I usually don't cum like that being fucked, and I have NEVER sucked anyone off before."

"Really? Wow. Kari…how many…guys have you been with?"

She giggled. "Not that many. And none as hung as you. Mmmm."

"You really think it's that big? You aren't just saying that?"

"I've only seen one bigger one."

"Who was that?"

Kari giggled. "You'll think it's twisted. But I'll tell. Dad's."

"How did you see dad's cock?" Jeff wasn't shocked by that, but was curious.

"Oh…I just have."

"Did you…?"

"Huh?"

"You know."

"Oh! No, of course not. But…promise not to tell? I would. If I had the chance. That's twisted I know, but they say every girl has a daddy thing."

"Oh."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well…mom is pretty damn sexy, right? Would you, if you could?"

Jeff squirmed a little. "Well… wouldn't you? If you were a guy I mean?"

Kari squirmed a little now. "Well, since I can't have dad, and you can't have mom, we'll just have each other." She kissed him again. "But hey…no strings, ok? You find a girl you can get involved with, cool. Same for me. Ok?"

Jeff chuckled. "Got a girl you want to get involved with do you?"

Kari smacked him and laughed. "Asshole. You know what I mean."

"Yeah. Sure. Just playing. But you know I don't do that well with girls. I get to shy."

"Well you weren't shy with me just now. Hey! Fuck…I didn't think…am I your first?"

Jeff stayed quiet a moment. "No…but…close"

"Who did you do?"

"I can't tell, ok? I made a promise."

"Come on, you can tell me. I mean, you know who I have dated. And I'll tell you who the ones I did were if you ask."

"Really…I promised to not tell, ok. Just leave it, please."

"Well, ok. She trained you well whoever she was. Unless it's natural talents."

Jeff's cock was stirring again, and Kari was playing with it. She looked at him inquiringly. He smiled and kissed her. His hands found her nipples as she lifted herself onto him. This time, she took him. Riding his cock, feeling it stretch and fill her, she leaned own and got his mouth on her tits. He licked and sucked as slowly as she was fucking him. Kari rocked her hips from side to side as she rode. She slid up and down on him, and then stretched out, laying on him fully. "Play with my butt." She ordered him.

Jeff started to swat her again, making her squirm. "No…not that…ooo…play with it." She reached clumsily behind herself and brought his fingers to her ass crack. "Tickle it…put your finger in it…but go slow."

Jeff moaned, and his fingered explored the crack of Kari's ass. It was slippery with the cunt juice from the first fuck still, and he gradually slid a fingertip into the puckered hole, making her squeal. She pushed back to his finger, than forward on his cock. Her fingers dug into the sheet. "Oh god…I'm going to cum!" She shook softly on him as another orgasm flowed thru her. Jeff grunted as her cunt squeezed down on him, and his finger pushed deeper into her. Kari was moaning, squirming, and nearly sobbing. He could actually feel his cock with his finger as it pushed deeper into her ass. She started humping faster on him, as the pressure on her inner walls increased from his fucking and fingering. "Fill me! Do it! Cum in me!"

Jeff's hips pushed up hard, and he pulled her closer to him at the same time. His cock thrust even deeper into her, and his finger slid further, as his balls exploded in another hot cum in his sister's waiting cunt. He made strangled sounds as he filled her with cum. Kari moaned and the last of her own orgasm crashed down hard on her.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12