Swiveling Hops & A Sexy Skirt

Story Info
Anal on the dance floor.
1.9k words
4.21
212.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the dance floor. My ass was painful and hurting with every bump and grind. I was sure the semen was going to flow out of my battered asshole and onto the floor. Would someone slip and break something all because of the ass fucking I had received earlier?

You see I went to the club tonight. Alone. I have never done that before. I always drag a friend out or vise versa but never alone. This time, Krista had a date, Cammy had a business dinner, Joe was sick in bed and Teddy refused to budge from the couch. (There was a showing of the Godfather part one and two. Back to back.)

I was not going to stay home. The doldrums were hitting hard at the office and I wanted some action and fun. I wanted to dance. The office can be hard on independent women; like myself.

In fact, I heard about the club from the office whore (no not myself.) She mentioned that the club was on a somewhat questionable street in a somewhat questionable neighborhood. She warned me that I would never forget the experience.

So I decided to go. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. Lathering it and rinsing with care. Then I put the conditioner in and let it soak while I shaved my legs. Starting at the very bottom. I slid the razor up my leg and did not stop until I got to my pussy.

I completed my legs quickly and then lathered my pussy with lots of foam. I took a new razor and shaved the minimal hair and slid the razor between my lips carefully to remove any stubble. I followed by shaving my ass to remove any small stray hairs and then I rinsed my hair and my body carefully.

I took a towel and wrapped my hair and then another to pat my body dry. I applied lotion to my whole body and then chose my outfit.

I dressed in a mini skirt, with thigh highs and a garter (all visible below the bottom of the skirt) no undies and a black bra with white top. Totally see through. I added some makeup and went heavy on the eyes making them smoky and dark. And then I set out.

I found the building without too much trouble. I parked my car. And made sure it was locked. The chick at the office was not kidding when she said it was a shady place. I walked up to the door and was amused by what occurred next.

I got in the club without waiting! I walked in and the bartender threw me a beer and I caught it mid air. A man walked beside me and opened it while walking past. I had to laugh only because it felt like a scene out of a movie. It felt arranged but it was all a set of circumstances. Since the night had started out so well I headed to the dance floor.

I danced and drank and danced and drank. I shook to the beat and shimmied my hips. I was not alone for long. A woman came to me and smiled. I danced with her. She moved quickly and was brazen in her moves. She jumped up and down; her breasts were floating and falling with each move. As the song ended she reached in and kissed me on the mouth. Out tongues twirled for just seconds and then she walked away. My pussy was damp. Damn her.

A man came next. He was short with black hair. He came to my breasts. He pulled my shirt down and sucked a nipple and did a little dance at the same time. I felt his hand on my thigh and he pushed his fingers roughly in my already wet pussy. He took them out and licked his fingers. I gave him a sly look and he walked away to the bathroom. Going to masturbate no doubt.

Another man came and another and another and another. None of them were so forward as the first two.

I had been in the club for over and hour now and except for the two people that were so brazen with me the club looked the same inside as any other.

I moved to the bar for a rest. I sat on the stool. I knew my pussy juice was wetting the seat. I was chugging a mixed drink and the coolness slid down my throat. I was hot and fanning myself. I

I suddenly realized the club was very different than my first impression. Many women were now topless. I was hot so I took my shirt off and decided to forgo the bra as well. When in Rome ya know? I drank and drank and was on my fourth when I looked up and saw him.

He was a very attractive man dancing nearby. He was alone on an awfully large box above the heads of the dancers on the floor. He was moving slightly slower than everyone else but he was still dancing to the beat.

His shirt was off and he was staring at me. He nodded a hello. I smiled back. He used a finger to tell me to come and dance. I got up from my stool slowly. Took a napkin from the bar and wiped the seat. Two men nearby frowned and told me to leave it next time.

I walked up to the box. He took my hands and pulled me up beside him. On the box I realized my ass and pussy would be visible to anyone below me. That was not about to stop me from dancing with this man.

We danced. The music was hard and fast. We moved to the music and my breasts were swaying. The music eventually slowed for a bit and his hands began exploring my body. His hands found my breasts and pinched my nipples hard. I yelled out but no one heard me in the club. I felt his hands on my ass. He was playing with my cheeks, squeezing and rubbing. My pussy was flowing down onto my thighs. I was moving my ass against his hardness felt clearly through his pants. A new song came on.

Someone handed me a new drink and smiled at me. I gladly accepted and threw the bottle back down after chugging it. I moved my ass back toward the sweaty hotness behind me only to feel his cock on my ass not his pants. I put my hand behind me and felt a throbbing mass of flesh in my hand. Not too large, not too small. As Goldilocks would say, “just right”. I danced again.

The music was still good for bumping and grinding slowly. I pushed against him and he spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt his cock head on my ass before I realized this would be dry without any lube. I wanted to protest but I was already feeling my asshole being pushed open to accept him.

I clenched my teeth and grunted hard. I was in so much pain. The dry entry was causing unbearable friction. It hurt too much. I decided to bite the bullet ,so to speak, and thrust back on his dry cock. I could no longer hold it together so I growled as my ass was filled by hot dry meat.

He whispered in my ear that I would love this. I knew I would. He continued playing with my breasts and pinching them. He kept his cock up my ass and I adjusted very very very slowly to his size. We continued moving slowly to the music. After the next song started he began to push his cock further into my ass and then back out.

My ass was raw there was no lube. It hurt. It hurt so much. It hurt just right. After ten minutes of this pain his pre-cum began oozing more abundantly and my ass felt only slightly better until…

The music changed. The song was faster. To pull off any attempt at passing as just dancing we had to move faster. He was pumping into my ass. We were moving quickly. At one point his cock came out of my ass and then I knew everyone was aware of what we were doing.

He told me to bend over. I was in an awkward position now. My hands down on the box and my ass in the air. He spread my ass cheeks again and inserted his hard cock.

A man nearby was openly masturbating. His pants were undone and his cock was gleaming and shining with pre-cum. I looked at him. And winced in pain. The man smiled and pinched my nipples. I could not protest. I had no hands to do so.

After playing with me for less than a minute he climbed onto the box with us. I stood up straight to make room. He picked up my legs and put them around his waist. He entered my soaking pussy in one thrust.

The man in my ass did not sound happy. He told the other guy to get off. The man imbedded in my pussy just said, “I intend to.” He began thrusting in motion with the man in my ass.

I was being double penetrated on a box four feet above everyone’s head. Through glazed eyes I looked around and saw a man giving another man a blowjob on his bar stool. Two men and a woman were lying on the stage and licking each other. Most people were still dancing.

I felt both men pushing into my holes to the beat of the ever-quickening music. It felt as if the DJ was speeding things up just as the men needed to pump faster to get off. I felt hands on my breasts again. My feet had been off the floor for a song now, I was uncomfortable and my body was cramping.

The feelings in my body were intense. The man pumping my wet pussy was hitting my clit every third of fourth thrust and the man in my ass was pushing harder and deeper to keep me balanced on the both of them. I felt my pussy clenching and my ass was burning. I was getting the thrashing of my life.

The pain began ceasing and my pleasure sensors went wild. I grunted out loud and began swiveling my hips in the attempts of more clitoral contact. The man in front got the message and began circling my clit with two fingers. He pushed hard and rubbed with his thumb. Suddenly I saw stars and my pussy clenched and my ass sucked deep the cock behind me. I screamed out that I was Cumming and the men joined me as if we were still dancing and not fucking.

I felt my legs being lowered to the box and the man in my pussy pulled out and zipped his pants with no attempt at cleaning off. The man behind me turned me around and kissed me.

He pulled my mini skirt back down over my ass. He lowered me to the floor and hopped down himself. I looked around and saw no familiar faces. A few smiles here and there.

I looked toward the bar and the bartender threw me a bottle of water. I drank it down completely and went to ask for my shirt and bra. I put them back on and headed back for the dance floor.

I came to dance so I danced. My ass burned, my pussy was wet and my body was ten degrees hotter than it should have been. But the real question was weather or not I would keep this place a secret or invite my friends next time.