SWT: Mary & Jenny

Story Info
My experiences with two reality TV starlets.
4.8k words
4.69
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

*

If you ever watch Storage Wars Texas, you know who Mary and Jenny are; they're basically the only reason to tune in. No one is watching for the two fat guys, the old guy or the aging guido; it's the two pretty young girls who make the show worthwhile. I happened to become acquainted with both of them before I even knew anything about the show, first one then the other, so I'm well aware of their appeal. It was actually Mary who I met first. A friend of hers had connected us when she needed a plumbing job done. I know plumbing, as well as a lot of other trades, and I always offer a fair price so most of my business comes from word of mouth. I met Mary at her shop and did my best to remain professional and not flirt even when she started to flirt with me. She's a petite brunette cutie but she's also a bit of a goofball.

She led me through to the back of her shop, which contained her workspace. Apparently in addition to selling eclectic home furnishings of all types, she did some refurbishment and modification herself. It was a good sized space and obviously well used but the thing that she'd called me in about was to see if I could install a shower for her. We walked the space, identified what plumbing was already in place and discussed what exactly her needs were. She needed something more utilitarian so that, if she was working on something particularly messy, she could shower in the shop and head right out onto the sales floor or not worry about making a mess of her car while driving home to shower. I saw a lot of potential right away and threw a few ideas out to Mary while trying not to imagine her stripping down, stepping into the shower and lathering up her hot little body.

We got a good rapport going, which is how I determined that she was a bit of a goofball, and I quickly felt more comfortable flirting back a little bit. When she left me to work up an estimate for her, it wasn't easy to keep my mind on the task at hand. Ultimately I did come up with something that I thought would please her and would be within the budget we'd discussed. I walked her through what I was envisioning then laid out the costs, breaking everything down so that she had a good sense of where all of the money would be going. It was going to be a relatively simple job so, if she felt the need to negotiate, I knew that I could knock down my labor costs by a bit. It didn't surprise me when she hesitated while considering the final price; I think everyone just does that naturally so I didn't take it personally. By this point, I was becoming a little bit smitten with Mary so I wanted to make sure that I got this job.

"I'll tell you what, Mary," I started, "I think I can probably cut my labor cost by just a bit, but it would have to be on one condition."

"Yeah, what's that?" she replied suspiciously.

"I get to be here when you test out the shower for the first time," I replied. I figured even if she wore a swimsuit to test it out because I was there, I'd still get to see her in a swimsuit. I couldn't tell from her laugh whether that was what she was planning when she agreed to my condition. I revised my cost proposal slightly and she took another look at it then signed it.

She didn't want a bathroom built, or any real walls around the shower; she just wanted something simple that she could jump into quickly and that wouldn't require a lot of maintenance. Since there were a couple of different things that needed to be done, like tying into a drainage system as well as the water lines, I worked in the things I could with other jobs I had going on while making sure I had the appropriate permits. I even came up with a sort of shower stall that I thought she'd like since I framed it out of one-inch diameter galvanized steel piping. From the framing, I hung transparent shower curtains, not so that people could see in but so that she could see out. I didn't want her to feel like she was in Psycho when she used it. The last little touch, which was a surprise for her since this was mainly a plumbing job, was a nice overhead light so she wasn't counting on the fluorescents already in the space for light within the shower. It wasn't meant to spotlight her for viewing through the transparent curtains but, when it ended up doing that quite well, I was pretty pleased.

When the great unveiling came, she was obviously aware to some extent of what was going on but there were some elements that I had left as a surprise. I also made sure that, for her first test shower, she had some shower gel, a loofa and a towel. Once I was sure everything was ready, I let her know, but she wanted to wait until after closing her shop to come back and see it. I told her I'd keep an eye on the shop for her if she wanted to run back real quick but she said that she wanted me to be there to see her reaction. I was okay with waiting, especially if it meant she'd try it out right away. She was wearing a sundress and cowboy boots but I couldn't tell if she was wearing a swimsuit or something under the sundress.

When the time finally came, we headed back to the workshop and her eyes just lit up when she saw the final product. When I flipped on the light I'd installed for her, she actually jumped up and down while clapping her hands.

"You're an artist," she said, "I love it."

"I know you just wanted something utilitarian," I replied, "but I also wanted you to feel comfortable using it."

"I'm going to use it right now," she exclaimed, "and you're going to watch. Help me with my boots."

One at a time, she stuck each foot out behind her and I pulled the boots off then she reached down for the hem of her sundress and yanked it up over her head, revealing that she was stark naked beneath it. She handed me her dress, giving me a quick peek at her perky tits and hard nipples before turning and letting me see her ass as she headed for the shower. Pulling the curtain back, she must have seen the items I'd left inside for her because she quickly bent over, giving me a look at her pussy peeking between her thin thighs. I don't know how I didn't groan out loud.

"I don't believe you," she said, straightening up and turning back toward me. I got a really good look at her bouncing titties and trim, brown bush as she skipped back over to me. Reaching up to put a hand on each of my shoulders, she pulled me down so she could give me a quick kiss as she thanked me. Turning her back on me again, she went back to the shower and turned it on as I stared at her sweet, bare ass. She hung the towel over the end of the stall I'd built and it occurred to me that I'd never installed a towel rack. I quickly forgot about that once she was inside the shower, lathering up her hot body in full view and well lit. My cock was rock hard.

"Hey, can you put my dress down and come over here?" she asked, sticking her head out from behind the shower curtain. I didn't realize I was still holding her dress so I set it down and stepped over to where she was. "It just occurred to me that you could probably use a shower after all of your hard work and I could really use some help washing my back, so why don't you hop in?"

I was more than happy to be invited to join her, so I started stripping down as she watched. When I dropped my underwear, my rigid cock popped out, pointing right at her. I looked up and noted that her attention was fully on it and she had a smile on her face. She held the curtain back so that I could step in and join her then immediately reached for my throbbing cock.

"Lift me up," she said, so I leaned down and we started to make out as I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and picked her up. As I held onto her between her ass and the tops of her thighs, she wrapped her legs around me and guided my cock toward her pussy. I lowered her onto it and we both moaned as I slid easily into her hot, slippery pussy. She wasn't tiny but she was petite enough that holding her and bouncing her up and down on my cock was not that difficult. The only issue was a lack of stability, since the only solid wall was the one with the shower head and knobs. Of course this didn't occur to either of us immediately as we were relishing in the pleasurable feelings of having my throbbing cock buried in her snug pussy. We continued making out and she had her arms wrapped around my neck, helping to support herself somewhat on my shoulders. Even with her legs wrapped around me as I was holding the backs of her upper thighs, it would have been nice to have a wall to brace her against and fuck her harder.

I definitely didn't have any complaints and it didn't seem as though she did, either. I was savoring the feel of repeatedly sinking my cock into her but we both realized that we were a bit limited in that position. She didn't seem surprised or disappointed when I lifted her off my cock and quickly had her feet under her.

"Can you touch your toes?" I asked her.

"Of course I can touch my toes," she scoffed, followed by a laugh. She turned around and bent over, tempting me to squat down and lick her pussy as it peeked between her thin thighs just below her ass. Instead, I guided my cock back into her then took her by the hips and started to slowly fuck her again. Our moans echoed through the vast space and I couldn't maintain the slow pace because fucking her felt so good and I could now do it harder and faster. Because she was shorter than me, as she spread her legs to slip a hand between them, I had to bend my knees to stay low enough to keep fucking her. Eventually, we ended up on the shower floor, her on all-fours and me kneeling behind her. This made fucking her even easier and allowed me to reach forward and caress her soft tits and hard nipples while she continued to massage her clit.

She was pushing back harder against my incoming thrusts the longer I was fucking her and I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and more engorged. I could feel my own orgasm building but was confident that she'd be cumming before I did. Since I hadn't had an opportunity to eat her pussy yet, I was thinking that, after she'd cum, she'd be flooded with even more nectar and I wanted to lap that up. I couldn't imagine that she'd have a complaint with it. Also, if I could make her cum twice before I did, it would improve my chances of being invited back to shower with, and fuck, her again.

With one last hard shove backwards, she started to cum, her body trembling as she did. I just held onto her hips, making sure that my throbbing cock stayed fully embedded within her. When she stopped trembling and the tension left her body, I thrust into her a couple more times before slipping completely out of her.

"Stand up," I told her, hoping that her legs would be able to hold her. She got up and turned to face me so I slipped between her legs, looking up at her pussy before starting to lap at it. She let out another moan and grabbed my head as I slurped up her pungent juices while squeezing her sweet ass. She was holding my head in place and humping her pussy toward it, subtly at first but more enthusiastically once I slipped a finger into her and started licking and sucking her clit. It may have been because she'd just cum and was still very fired up, but it didn't seem like it was going to take too much before Mary was cumming again. I was okay with a quick second orgasm to guarantee a return invitation since I was also anxious to blow a load myself. When she let out a louder moan and started trembling again, I knew I was that much closer. I continued to eat her as she rode out what appeared to be a pretty long and intense orgasm, happy to be providing her with so much pleasure.

"I want to suck your cock now," she finally said, breathlessly, once she'd finished cumming. She backed up off of my face and I stood as she turned off the shower and grabbed the towel. She gave me a quick wipe down, finishing with my cock, then wrapped the towel around herself and dropped to her knees in front of me. She pumped my throbbing cock in one small hand while the other caressed my balls before wrapping her lips around my shaft. I moaned as she slid her mouth down my tool, relishing the warmth while the rest of me was a bit chilly from the shower. She left nothing to be desired as a cocksucker so the pleasure I was feeling just continued to build, slowly bringing on my orgasm. One of her hands was pumping the base of my cock as she sucked it while the other had a grip on my ass. I was just watching as my cock repeatedly disappeared into her mouth, trying to refrain from pushing it in so that she controlled the pace.

As I got closer and closer to cumming, my cock was becoming even thicker but Mary didn't hesitate at all. She remained focused on sucking my cock and the level of pleasure just continued to build. Finally, with a groan, I started spurting into her mouth while she swallowed my load and just kept sucking me off. Once I was completely spent, she let my cock fall from her mouth and smiled up at me while sitting back on her heels.

"I love this shower," she said, "and that's just the start of me showing you exactly how much."

After that evening, there were a lot of times when I stopped by to fuck her in the shower or in her workshop. We got to know each other a little better as time went on but didn't ever become more than friends with benefits. As I learned more about her business and the storage locker auctions she attended to pick up items to sell, I ended up dropping in on a few myself, though I never bought anything. The only thing I ever ended up bringing home with me was the contact information for a cute young blonde named Jenny who also purchased storage lockers to find items for her business. I think I threw her off the first time I attended, probably because I was a new face, but it also may have been because I couldn't stop checking her out. Mary was surprised to see me, too, but when I told her that she got me interested in seeing what it was all about she realized that I wasn't there to keep an eye on her.

I met a few of the other regulars who realized I was no threat when I didn't bid on anything so they were a lot more friendly then. It took me a couple of auctions to realize that it wasn't really my thing but I knew by then that I had to take a shot with Jenny before I stopped showing up. We'd flirted a little bit and when I told her that I wasn't going to be back on the day of my last auction, her reaction told me that I should go ahead and ask if I could take her out sometime. We exchanged information and soon after we were in touch to make plans. I didn't try to hide it from Mary, but she didn't seem to care as long as I was still available to enjoy her showers with her.

Jenny and I met for drinks one night, just trying to feel each other out and see if there was anything more than the physical attraction. She was wearing a miniskirt and cowboy boots, which was a look that never failed to get me fired up. We were flirting like crazy the entire night so it seemed like things were off to a good start and another date was probably in order. When we finally decided it was time to call it a night, I walked her out to her car.

"This was fun," she said, "We should do it again sometime."

"Definitely," I agreed, then leaned in for a kiss. She was receptive and we quickly went from a kiss good-night to making out passionately. My hands dropped to her ass as her arms went around my neck, so I pulled her against the growing bulge in my jeans.

"I told myself that we should take it slow," she gasped, briefly pulling her mouth from mine, "but I want you so bad right now."

"If you want," I breathed into her ear, "I can try to take the edge off by eating your pussy in your backseat."

Her moan left no question that my suggestion was having the intended effect. She dug her keys out of her purse and unlocked her SUV, then we were in the backseat making out again. I slipped my hand up under her skirt and caressed the damp front of her panties before pushing her skirt up and starting slide her panties down. She lay back on the seat and raised her ass to allow me to slip her panties down, which I then slid over her boots rather than taking those off as well. In the dim light coming in from outside, I could tell only that she had a bush and that it appeared to be blonde before I lowered my head and started licking her pussy. She moaned as I slurped up the copious juices I found flowing from between her lips, clearly indicating that she was completely worked up. I really wanted to get the opportunity to see Jenny fully naked in a much better lit location so I figured if I could make sure she was satisfied here in the back of her SUV, the odds of that would greatly improve.

I slid a finger easily into her slippery pussy and focused my licking on her clit, causing her to moan even louder. I was pleased to have the opportunity to eat her pussy as well as by the effect it was having on her. I had been expecting, at most, some light petting when we wrapped up the night but even that I hadn't been counting on, so having my face buried in her pussy was definitely an unexpected treat. Fortunately, two of my favorite things were eating pussy and making women cum, so my goal was to use one to accomplish the other and it appeared to be working very well. I was in no rush to have her cum and move on presumably to fucking her, though my cock was threatening to burst from my jeans at that moment. I wanted to savor the opportunity to eat her while building her toward a momentous orgasm with the greatest amount of pleasure I could manage.

She was humping her pussy toward my face but, as she apparently got closer to cumming, she was tensing up and arching her back. I just kept going since I was clearly having the desired effect. When the tension suddenly left her body and she started shaking and crying out, I still didn't let up, hoping to extend her orgasm even as she was riding it out. Once she appeared to have finished cumming, she sat up so I raised my head. She leaned in to kiss me again while reaching for the bulge in my jeans.

"Take it out," she said, breathlessly, "I want to ride it."

I opened my jeans and pushed them down along with my underwear as she grasped my rigid cock and pumped it before swinging her leg over me. She lowered herself onto my cock as I caressed her bare ass, both of us moaning as her hot, slick pussy fully engulfed my tool. We started making out again as she began to slowly move up and down on my cock. Her ass was pretty nice, so I continued to caress it under her skirt as she rode me. She was still completely dressed aside from her panties, but I wasn't expecting her to get totally naked in her car. I did, however, want to get my hands on her titties. She was bracing herself on the seat behind me so I brought my hands up between us and caressed her tits through her blouse, feeling her hard nipples pressing through her blouse and bra.

She was gradually increasing her pace and her hot, wet pussy felt fantastic as it slid up and down my tool. I was savoring the pleasure I was feeling while thinking that, as she rode me harder, her titties would be bouncing if they weren't encased in her bra. I unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse, caressed her tits just through her bra, feeling her hard nipples again pressing outward, then reached behind her to unfasten that. As I slipped my hands up under the cups, I felt her hard nipples brushing my palms as her tits did bounce with her movements. She had a really nice set of tits so I took one in each hand and caressed them as she continued to ride me. I don't know if caressing her bare tits or stimulating her hard nipples aroused her even further or pushed her toward an orgasm faster, but it did seem like her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged and like she was riding me harder. I wasn't in any danger of cumming yet myself so I savored the feel of her pussy on my cock, her tits in my hands and her tongue in my mouth while also planning beyond when she'd cum, since it appeared that she would before I did.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers
12