SWTOR: A Smuggler, Not A Patriot 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well. I'll give you what you beg for, whore." He said, making sure it was caught on the camera. Brutal thrusts filled her ass again and again as the hand that had been on her sweat slicked stomach reached up to tease breasts and tweak nipples. The hand holding her equally slippery wrists slid down, providing a brace so he wouldn't fuck her into the wall. Not that that was a big concern as she was humping him almost as hard as he was humping her. An impressive feat for a woman whose idea of exercise was watching the gardeners at work.

The rough treatment forced her over the edge. That term isn't accurate though, it wasn't a nudge over the edge into the abyss of pleasure, it was more like being launched from a cannon, aboard a ship, firing into a black hole of ecstasy. Her screams, even muffled by a hastily placed hand, made him worry about someone coming in. And then they made him fantasize about someone coming in, which helped, almost as much as the bountiful breasts bouncing against his arm as she ground down upon his cock, rubbing her clit against his armored shirt. Whatever part of her brain was still functioning didn't notice that her hands were free, so they stayed above her head as she twisted and turned, swimming in an orgasm that went on in all directions forever. There was no escape and she didn't want to escape.

And that was too much. Her surrender was complete and the peasant hidden in Sulmad's soul smiled at the noblewoman whoring her ass out to him. His cock did a lot more than smile. Alma, no longer Lady Alma, went nuts as she felt him empty himself into her bowels. Strong hands were latched down on her breasts, pinning herself against him, so he filled her completely as he came.

That moment of conquest, of ownership and mastery of an aristocrat was worth all the trouble.

On the other hand, she was a traitor, as well as a noble.

The evil smile that crossed the smuggler's face would have warned the noble if her blue eyes had been open. And if they hadn't been vacant as she was still lost in her own pleasure. As his cock softened in her ass and cum began to leak out of her, no longer fully plugged butt, Sulmad produced a small pen from one pocket as the other hand prolonged her orgasm with, it had to be said, rough efficiency.

In a large, clear hand, he wrote a few words on her chest. He got the pen away just as her eyes opened and began to clear. Pulling out produced an inarticulate moan that quickly turned into a barely articulate question. He ignored it and slid her expensive red shimmersilk panties back over her pussy and ass, sealing in his cum. Rough grinding of his cock against her recovered cunt produced moans and a much cleaner, if not noticeably drier, dick, which he tucked away.

Sulmad bent over the desk, his green eyes meeting her blue ones. Their deal was done. The kiss he took was stolen. But he was a criminal, after all. She didn't resist when he plundered her red lips as thoroughly as he had her pert ass. "I told you, you'd beg." He whispered when he pulled back.

Her slap was ineffective, being at the wrong angle and coming from a body so exhausted it could barely move. The return slap was more effective. Though his control meant he didn't break any of her bones, or teeth, or even cut her lip. Sulmad didn't like leaving serious marks. He was leaving when her eyes uncrossed.

"My necklace!" She groaned from the floor.

"I gave you directions." Sulmad pointed at her chest, one hand on the hut's door.

"Where?"

"That's what the directions are for, whore. Heh, I'm a poet and you're a whore. Whoops that didn't rhyme. Oh, well."

"Where are the directions?" She asked through clenched teeth, though she made no move to cover herself, or even rub the red handprint on her cheek.

He pointed wordlessly at her chest. She looked down and cursed with more creativity than she'd thought she possessed as she saw the permenant black ink tattooing her breasts.

"I don't have a mirror!" She whined.

"I'm sure anyone who sees it will be happy to read it to you. And do other things to you." He said, admiring his handiwork. "The brunette you were talking to earlier might be a good choice, she's got good hands. I bet she could have you cumming in no time, though she's not very big...rope might be helpful there." He smirked at her and stalked away, not bothering to close the door behind him.

12