SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuddering, the Sith came down from her high and turned her dazed eyes towards the others. Hathu was now flopped on the floor, idly and obediently licking the rest of his jism from around his mouth. Elema had removed the strap-on and dropped it to the floor, and was standing completely nude nearby. Her purple alien eyes were roaming freely over Lana's flawless naked form, studying every gorgeous curve with evident appreciation. When she saw Lana looking at her, though, she quickly averted her eyes.

"No," Said the Sith Lord, "I want you to see," Lana said, making no effort to hide her body from the Twi'lek. "I please you, don't I? It's okay, you please me."

Encouraged by the openness of the Sith, Elema approached. A few steps brought her across the tent to Lana, and the Twi'lek dropped gracefully to her knees before her.

"That man over there," Said Lana, gesturing to Hathu, "Is unworthy of you. I would take you from him and with me instead. I cannot offer you freedom," She warned, "But as personal slave to a Sith Lord you would have a safe and secure life."

Elema seemed to weigh up the offer. "And..." She said, looking Lana in her golden eyes, "What services would I have to provide?"

"Pleasurable ones," Said the Sith, and then she pulled the Twi'lek in close. Their naked bodies pressed together as their lips met, tongue playing with tongue as they kissed deeply and passionately. Lana felt a delicate hand reach up and caress a nipple, and she eagerly returned the gesture, feeling Elema's sumptuous tits with her hand. She allowed herself a few moments to enjoy the feeling, then slowly broke away.

"I am yours, Mistress Beniko," Said the Twi'lek, voice husky with lust.

"Excellent," Replied the Sith. "Now, does that bag contain any other toys?" She asked, indicating to where Elema had gotten the strap-on.

"Oh yes, Mistress," Replied the blue-skinned slave with a smile.

"Then get something and come with me..."

---

The cold hit the two nude women hard as Lana led the way out of the climate-controlled tent and into the harsh Hoth air. The sun was still beating down on a clear day, but the wind had picked up. Naked skin felt the chill and nipples hardened as they moved, bare feet crunching the thick carpet of snow underfoot.

Leading the way through the fog of mist above it, Lana plunged into the nearby hot spring. Submerging and relishing the tingle of her skin as it went from freezing to pleasingly hot, the Sith rose back up, wet blonde hair clinging to her face. She then looked over at Elema, who clutched in her hands a double-ended dildo from Hathu's bag of perverted goodies. "Come here, slave," She commanded softly.

"Yes, Mistress," Said the Twi'lek, her voice obedient and excited. Unlike her service to Hathu she was not repulsed or resentful towards Lana. There was only... acceptance.

The blue-skinned alien dropped the sex toy and entered the water with a splash, gasping as the sudden heat enveloped her. Lana gave her a few moments to adjust and then waded through the water between them. Getting close, the Sith Lord said, "Now, show me your passion!"

Elema needed no further encouragement. With water swishing around her she moved forward and wrapped her arms around Lana under the water. The Sith Lord allowed herself to be drawn in, and they kissed again. Long and passionately, their tongues dancing and entwining together, as hands roamed beneath the water, touching and caressing and exploring.

One of Lana's hands found one of Elema's two head tails (known as 'lekku' among the Twi'lek race) and found herself curious about it. Breaking away from the kiss, she pulled the elegant blue tentacle gently towards her lips. Flicking a glance towards Elema, Lana saw her nod and silently urge her to continue. So it was that the Sith stuck out her tongue and ran it along the lekku, causing the Twi'lek to shudder in delight. Reaching the tip, Lana gently wrapped her lips around it, and began to suck on it like a cock.

Elema gasped in pleasure, having never experienced anyone who was willing to please her sensitive brain tail in such a way. To show her appreciation, she reached her hands down Lana's body, and began to pinch and caress her nipples.

The Sith responded instantly, eyes fluttering in delight and moans escaping her lips between mouthfuls of lekku. This only encouraged Lana to intensify her pleasuring of her new slave's tentacle.

They continued this way for some time, moving around each other in the water, running tongues and lips and hands over each other's sensitive areas, testing and exploring. All too soon, though, Lana wanted more. Reaching out with the Force, she called for the toy that lay on the edge nearby. Snatching it from the air and taking it under the water, the Sith took the U-shaped object and guided it to her waiting and eager pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as she guided it in, feeling it fill her deeply and satisfyingly.

Seeing this and the pleasure on Lana's face, Elema pressed closer, until she could feel the tip of the other end of the dildo pressing against her thigh. With her own gasps of delight, she lowered herself onto it, pressing down until she and Lana were pressing stomach to stomach. "Oh yes!" Cried the Twi'lek.

With the thick dildo shared equally between them, the two women continued their explorations, rocking back and forth against each other as they licked and sucked. Pleasure shot through them with every twitch and movement, water splashing around in their wake. Hands roamed over thighs and asses, while lips and tongues teased and excited breasts and lekku, every motion heightening their pleasure.

It was only a matter of time until one of them reached the point of no return, and it was Elema. Crazed with lust, she could feel the approaching explosion of pleasure and pulled Lana in close. She hugged her new Mistress tightly as she cried out, "Oh FUCK!" Shaking with orgasmic joy as Lana eagerly kissed her neck, the Twi'lek moaned heavily and deeply as she relished a new plateau of indulgence.

Slowly Elema came down from her high, but Lana herself was far from done. She reached down and pulled the dildo from her pussy with a long sigh of delight, throwing it aside. Wrapping her arms around the Twi'lek, she guided her slave over to the far edge of the pool, where the rock beneath rose to just a few inches below the water. She climbed up onto it, laying out her naked body so that it was half submerged in the hot water and half exposed to the cold air. The contrast made her body an excited tingle of nerves, and she delighted in it as she pulled Elema down atop her.

The Twi'lek straddled the Sith on her knees, her lower legs still in the hot water. Elema bent down and began kissing Lana's breasts, which peeked above the water like islands. Lana gasped in delight, and allowed the Twi'lek to advance down her stomach, licking and teasing as she did so. Elema took her time, gradually building pleasure as she reached her Mistress' pussy. Only then did she slide back, mostly under the water, and lowered her lips to her target.

The Twi'lek got a mouthful of water for her efforts, so she reached her lands under Lana's ass, grabbing her bum cheeks and pushing her hips above the water line. The Sith gasped as her hot pussy met the cold Hoth air, and Elema immediately went to work.

Her tongue plunged deep, lapping at the delicious juices of her Mistress and finding them most pleasing to taste. "Oh yes, my slave!" Exclaimed Lana within moments. "There! Yes, there!"

Elema was only encouraged by the approval and sped up, tongue licking furiously at Lana's clit. The Sith Lord herself grabbed her own breasts and began to play with them to heighten her pleasure, body still crazed with the sensation of being half freezing and half boiling. "Oh... oh fuck..." She moaned, pleasure dominating her mind.

The Twi'lek was tireless, her tongue endlessly skilled and energetic, and if Lana could think straight she would have realised that this slave was either well trained or well-practiced in eating women out, probably both. Even had the Sith Lord wanted to avoid cumming there was no resistance against such enthusiastic talent.

"Yes... Yes!... OH YES!" Lana cried at last, as the fire in her pussy spread through her body and engulfed her. Suddenly hot and cold did not matter, for her lithe body just one giant burst of sensation. Splashing in the water as she shook and shuddered with release, she tipped back her head and screamed her pleasure into the Hoth sky.

Breathing heavily, she took a few moments to adjust. With an exhausted but satisfied look on her face, Lana looked down at Elema, who waited obediently between her legs. "Ha... ha... you have done well, slave," She told her, quite pleased.

---

The tent was empty when they returned to it, but Lana was not concerned. A lone and desperate Mirialan would not last long in the empty wastes of Hoth, and she was not going to worry about such an inconsequential being. Still, his speeder and his environment gear were worth salvaging. On Hoth, every little counted.

Getting dressed, Lana and Elema began stowing the tent. As it collapsed and began auto-packing itself away, the Sith Lord spoke to her new acquisition. "You are coming back with me to Frostwake Outpost. There you will answer to me and me alone. No-one will dare hurt or even insult the slave of a Sith Lord. You are mine now, slave."

"Yours, Mistress Beniko," Said Elema with adoration, as she bowed low, ready to begin her new life.

THE END... FOR NOW...

12