SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 01

Story Info
Illegitimate son of noble Sith blood begins his domination
2k words
4.27
14.9k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaric Etherall Tritum sighed in relaxation as he gazed out the windscreen of a Imperial assault shuttle. His green pupils surveying the planet of Korriban; home of the infamous Sith Academy and his final destination. The journey from his homeplanet of Nyssa in the Nyssa system of the Tapani sector was uneventful to say the least. He could have been transported along with other Sith acolytes and hopefuls, of which he would have been very annoyed. He who was the scion and hopeful of the Mecrosa Order! Protectors of the noblest of houses: House Mecetti. Thus, mixing with slaves and commoners would be utterly beneath him. Thankfully, he seemed to be important enough to be given a priority one transport aboard the Black Saber, a Harrower-class dreadnought, and was thus alone for most of the trip across the galaxy.

Although his freedom of movement was stifled to certain areas of the battle cruiser for his 'safety' as imperial navy officers put it, it left him much time to practice his martial skills and significant force powers alone due to his status as more than just a regular acolyte. And oh, did he enjoy flexing his force powers very much! His personal favorite was the mind trick. A skill he was taught early on by the Mecrosa Order, and one that he used for his own benefit with great effect. One of which was the cause of his current relaxed demeanor.

Kneeling below his ripped yet lean human physique was a single and half-nude female scout trooper as she serviced his nine-inch long and thick veiny phallus with her oral orifice. Her helmet and equipment strewn across the floor of the empty transport. Aaric didn't bother to learn the names of the women he used or bedded unless she was of significant status or to 'persuade' them for his own bidding. In fact, ever since hitting puberty, Aaric had a larger than normal appetite for sex and was skilled at using the force to enhance his already significant stamina to plough each woman he desired into a wet and shivering mess.

Throughout his journey to Korriban, any soldier of whichever rank who caught his interest was mind-tricked into the act. After the deed was done, he would often then mind-trick the individual to forget about it and continue with their duties, all the while with semen dribbling down their orifices and staining their uniforms. To Aaric, it was amusing to see their reactions when questioned by their superiors or being ridiculed by their fellow soldiers.

Snapping himself out of his furor, he focused his attention on the trooper servicing him, since she was simply a regular enlisted trooper; she had a buzzcut style hair which was a slight turnoff as it left him little for his hands to grab onto. At least she made up for it with her bounteous yet firm breasts and voluptuous hips.

"Mmm, that's good slave." He murmured as she sucked and slurped on his giant cock. "But not good enough. I want to finish before we arrive at the Sith academy and I don't want getting caught with my pants down, so to speak." He chuckled at his own pun.

All the mind-addled trooper could do was muffle in understanding, not that Aaric cared about her response but more of the pleasurable vibrations made to his throbbing dick as she did so. Using one hand to grab the back of her head, the Sith acolyte placed his other hand to her throat; applying the force to relax and expand it, then thrusting forcefully, encompassing the whole nine inches into her esophagus. The trooper's eyes bulged at the act but rolled upwards as she let him take control of her head, letting him use her throat like a cock warmer while she fingered herself.

"Yesss... take it slave. Take this Sith cock like the slave you are because that's all you're going to get!" Aaric exclaimed as he used his position to pump her head up and down his lengthy shaft; pulling back until the tip was in her mouth then thrusting deeply and forcefully down her throat, bringing him closer to the edge.

"GLK... GRK... GRAH... GUK" was all the noise she could make. Her saliva and Aaric's viscous precum dribbling all over his cock from her mouth and nostrils. "My lord." The intercom buzzed, "we are beginning our descent into Korriban and arrive at the Sith Academy shortly."

Aaric, in throes of pleasure ignored the announcement. As the shuttle entered the atmosphere, heat began to build up and the ship started to vibrate erratically. Applying the force to his boots, he stood his ground so as not to fall over. The violent vibrations combined with the increased pace of his throatfucking multiplied the pleasure he was receiving and finally drove him over the edge.

"Oh yes! By the force! Take it slave! TAKE IT ALL!" He roared, ramming the troopers head onto his abs, hilting himself completely and shooting mugs of hot force-powered semen straight down her throat. The act also drove the trooper over the edge as well and her body shivered as she orgasmed like she never did before, drenching her pants and wetting the floor. As the lustful Sith hopeful came down from his high, he pulled out his still-spurting cock until only the head remained in her mouth so she could breathe and swallow more of his prized ejaculate.

After a full minute, his orgasm finally stopped and the Scion of the Mecrosa Order gathered his focus as the atmospheric descent was complete and his arrival was imminent. Pulling out from the trooper's mouth, he willed his still rock-hard dick to soften. "You will clean yourself up, put your uniform back on and forget this event ever happened." The Sith hopeful declared, waving his hand in front of her.

"I will clean myself up, put my uniform back on and forget this event ever happened." The trooper repeated with monotony and unfocused eyes. Like a zombie, she went along and did as she instructed. Aaric too quickly put on his clothes and gathered his belongings. He was not allowed to bring many personal items; most of his equipment like uniforms and training blade was already provided by the academy. However, if there was one item that Aaric treasured most, it was the one currently clasped to his waist, displayed prominently for all to see: a single lightfoil. Similar to the lightsabers of the Sith and Jedi, it was the first one that was crafted by his ancestor Viscountess Mireya who first brought Sith teachings to the Mecrosa Order and developed the lightfoil for their exclusive use. As scion, Aaric was granted this heirloom early on and had since trained fervently to be skilled in its use.

Once the shuttle touched down, the Sith acolyte made his way down the ramp accompanied by a male trooper and the same female trooper he throatfucked earlier, cleaned up and not giving any indication that she knew what she was doing minutes before. As the cold winds of the planet blasted against his skin and clothes, he marveled at the sight of the Sith Academy, gigantic and foreboding, surrounded by statues of Sith Lords centuries past and banners of the Sith Empire. He could sense the dark force energy saturate the immediate area and relished in it. This, he thought, will be the first step to his ascension as Sith and for the Mecrosa Order!

He turned to look back at the female trooper as if to make sure she truly had no memory of their recent activities. She simply made a slight bow of respect to him and both troopers marched their way back to the shuttle, with Aaric's eyes laying one last time at how tight the uniform made her ass look. His stupor was broken, however, by another voice.

"At last you've arrived. Good, good. There is much to do and every moment is critical." A tall and lean man, strode towards him, back straight and at attention with dark skin contrasted by short grey hair. Wrinkles could be seen on his face, but Aaric could tell that his demeanor exuded wisdom and experience. The Sith hopeful deduced he was the one who sought him out in the first place.

"I'm Overseer Tremel. For decades, I've administered the trials that prove who is and is not worthy to join the Sith Order." He declared, "The trials are a chance to weed out the weak. Those who face them either survive and become Sith, or die." It was not a threat, it was a warning, Aaric thought.

"I am Aaric Etherall Tritum. Scion of the Mecrosa Order, dedicated to House Mecetti of the Tapani sector. It is an honor to serve the Empire and I promise that I won't disappoint you." He stated with a slight bow. Aaric may have been arrogant, but he knew he had to bow to those above him if he was to advance in the academy. Strength was not everything in the Tapani Sector; it was a combination with guile, wit and skill in politics. He knew it would be the same here at the academy.

"Good. I risked a lot to make this happen." If anything, Tremel seemed to stand straighter at his introduction. "Yes, you are here and ahead of schedule because of me. I expect you to obey. You face your trials, you serve me, and I will make you the most powerful acolyte here."

"Sounds like a plan, Overseer. I look forward to it." The Tritum family heir smirked inwardly. It seemed he wouldn't have to slog his way up the ladder as long as he served Tremel. He studied extensively in the Sith Code together with fervent martial and force training; he deemed himself ready for anything that the Academy could throw at him.

"Come, walk with me." It was not a request and Aaric complied, following the weathered Overseer through the main gates. "The trials themselves are difficult enough, but they are hardly the greatest threat you face. There's an acolyte here named Vemrin. He's your enemy, and he will try to kill you. We must prepare you."

His eyes narrowed at the revelation. Aaric had hoped his ascension would be a smooth one, but it seemed the will of the force demanded he be tested. He couldn't help but query. "How is it I already have an enemy, Overseer?"

"All you need to know is that you are a threat to him, and he to you. We'll make sure you can stand up to that threat." Tremel replied stiffly. "That practice sword you've arrived with is insufficient. It is the blade of lesser acolytes. You need a dominating weapon."

The would-be Sith, had half a mind to tell Tremel that he already had one, but wisely decided to keep his mouth shut. It would be better to keep his prized lightfoil secret unless he was in a pinch or to take down a worthy enemy. Secretly, he tucked the dangling energy sword into the inner pocket of his top.

"In the romb of Ajunta Pall." Tremel continued unabated, "there's an old armory. A strong Sith warblade awaits you there. The tomb is thick with k'lor slugs; deadly savage creatures. Be speedy but careful. They've been the end of many an acolyte."

This time, Aaric openly grinned. "If they lack the instinct to avoid me, I'll feed them their heads." It was finally time for him to flex his skills and prowess.

"Excellent! Let your rage fuel your passions and give you strength. Once you acquire the warblade, I suggest you spend some time in the tomb bloodying it. Then come to me in my chambers in the Academy." Tremel finished and strode off to the academy with such haste that Aaric could not follow him in time. Left to his own devices, he continued the singular path through the building until he reached an open platform. If the sight of the temple was much to behold from the landing pad, it was ten-fold more majestic than it was now. The ancient walls and pillars surrounding the Valley of the Dark Lords inscribed with ancient Sith writing.

Aaric grinned devilishly as he gripped his practice blade and activated it, humming with energy. His time had come.