SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 05

Story Info
The Disciple of Ragnos.
4.8k words
4.57
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaric paced calmly as he traversed Marka Ragnos's tomb. It did not take him much effort to locate it since busts of the Dark Lord himself dotted its entrance. But it did take him slightly longer than expected to reach it as the surrounding valley was dotted with wild Tuk'ata and members of the Imperial Army whose minds could not withstand the dark side energies, driving them insane. It mattered little, however. Any being who opposed the acolyte were swiftly slain by his blade before they even registered his presence.

The catacombs within were just as relatively dangerous for the uninitiated. Aaric discovered a significant number of other acolytes who failed their tasks and were sent to die, or were too fearful to return without completing their trials lest they face sure death. Thankfully, the tombs were lit by torches with blue flames which never seemed to go out; probably fueled by the very energies which saturated the area. The weak who stood in his way were dispatched with ease or ran away at the sight of him.

After some time, he came across a large entrance; more so than any of the others within the tomb and flanked by another pair of busts of Marka Ragnos. Cautiously, he entered the hallway with his warblade drawn. Eventually, he came across a large room with a high ceiling. At the centre, an ancient Sith carving covered with Sith writings of which Aaric could not read and lit by large pyres of blue flames with skulls within.

Aaric could feel the dark side energies here saturated beyond any other area. It was starting to make him hear things; whispers of death, calls of temptation, trying to make him go insane just like the others. But Aaric was no mere acolyte, blocking the voices out of his mind and making his way to stand before the Sith carving.

If this was the tomb of Marka Ragnos, his beast seemed to have died or disappeared. But he could not be sure. Gazing upon the carving, he remembered the history lessons of the Mecrosa Order and how they supported Exar Kun during his war against the Republic. The lessons recounted how Exar Kun came to Korriban and was anointed by the spirit of Marka Ragnos to serve as the new Dark Lord of the Sith.

Out of instinct, Aaric decided to kneel before the carving and meditate, paying his respects to Marka Ragnos. Concentrating his thoughts and emotions, he focused on the Sith code and recited in his mind:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me!

Suddenly, a thrum of energy emanated from the carving, washing over Aaric like a wave. A feeling of power sprung forth in the centre of his brain and burst forth his entire being. In a momentary loss of bodily control, his eyes snapped open of his own accord and his pupils flashed purple, reciting again the Sith code in a language he had never heard before.

Nwûl tash.

Dzwol shâsotkun.

Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.

Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.

Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.

Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.

Wonoksh Qyâsik nun!

Upon uttering the last syllable, the pyres exploded; the flames flowing, twisting and turning before coalescing into a ethereal mass of what Aaric could only describe as pure spirit energy. Within seconds, the coalescence rapidly shaped itself into a humanoid figure. At the end of it, all Aaric could do was stand frozen in shock at the figure before him.

Blue skinned, giant in appearance, clothed in ancient robes with a signature two-horned helmet. It was the spirit of the one and only legendary Dark Lord of the Sith: Marka Ragnos himself.

"Who enters my domain?" The spirit questioned with an edge sharp enough to cut steel and which echoed throughout the room.

Snapping out of his daze, Aaric stood fast and straight against Exar Kun's master and replied, "The one who is tasked to slay your beast, my great lord."

The shade narrowed his gaze threateningly, as if annoyed by the acolyte's remark. "Foolish young one. The dead do not suffer the living to pass!"

A wave of killing intent flooded his senses, and Aaric countered by flooding his presence as well. "It does not matter, my lord. On my honor to Exar Kun, Your pet will fall by my hand!"

The former dark lord paused at the mention of his long dead disciple. If this acolyte truly was a follower of Exar Kun, he deduced it would be wise to extract some information out of him before deciding what to do.

"You are either brave or stupid to come here, young one." He growled, "However, I sense great power within. Your eyes speak of intelligence, wisdom and knowledge far beyond others of your age. I can sense your martial strength just by looking at you. You claim to serve my Exar Kun, then tell me what has happened to him since I anointed him Sith Lord. "

"I'm afraid Lord Exar Kun is no longer living, my lord. It has been almost four hundred years since my ancestors last heard of him." Aaric explained, "I serve the Mecrosa Order of House Mecetti in the Tapani Sector. Our order pledged to support Exar Kun in secret when you appointed him Sith Lord and he waged war with the Republic. We have never rescinded that pledge since in belief that one day, Exar Kun will return. I was trained in the Sith ways and its history by my order since birth. I came here to Korriban to train and lead my people to power and glory."

"However," He continued, high-kneeling before the dark lord and bowing deeply. "I too know that to hope for Exar Kun's return is fruitless. That is why I, as sole heir to the leadership of my order and house, hereby pledge our support to you, my lord. I will bring glory to the Sith in your name!"

Silence reigned for what seemed like a minute. Before raucous laughter premeated throughout the room.

"Such ambition! Such potential!" The spirit boomed, "It seemed just like yesterday when Exar Kun and his apprentice Ulic Qel-Droma summoned me and I marked them both Sith Lords! I can no longer sense his presence within the galaxy, and only those who harness true power can manifest my spirit here; which means Exar Kun, in the grand scheme of things, failed. You remind me very much of him, young Sith. However, I sense that you will be able to achieve much more than he ever could!"

His laughter died down to mere chuckles. "Well then, you were tasked to slay my pet are you not? Fine! I shall release my pet from his shackles and you shall free its spirit from its rotting body. Do this, and I will bestow upon you the same mark of power I gave Exar Kun all those years ago."

With a wave of his gnarled hand, a thunderous roar howled within the confines and a tremor rocked the room, dislodging centuries of dust and rubble from the ceiling.

Aaric drew and activated his blade swiftly tensed as the roars and quaking getting louder and stronger, his back against the dark lord's spirit. Aaric did not have the time to see the shade's spirit dissipate with his last words echoing throughout the shaking hall.

At that very moment, the wall opposite the carving exploded; showering Aaric in rubble which he blocked skillfully with the force. When the dust settled, a hulking figure stood in place of the wall; Its head was covered in spines at least the length of a full-grown man. Its arms also covered in smaller spines and wielding claws meant for slicing flesh. Its back was covered by a carapace. It jaws lined with razor sharp teeth and flanked by tusks which bent inward. It was mutated beyond what Aaric was thought possible.

Of all creatures in the universe, Aaric groaned mentally, he just had to have a fucking Tarentatek!

The beast roared with all its might, then charged directly at the acolyte. Aaric deftly dodged the straightforward attack and watched incredulously as it smashed itself directly onto the Sith carving. Amazingly, the carving held despite the ferocity of the attack. The tarentatek shook its head, probably dazed from hitting such a solid object.

Sensing an opening, Aaric imbued his body with the force and charged the beast. He leapt forward and slashed his energized warblade against its horned head. However, the blade simply bounced back with nothing more than a scorch mark left on the beast's carapace. The beast swung its gnarly arm and smacked Aaric into a nearby wall. Fortunately, the aspiring Sith managed to remain standing despite the strength of its attack.

For the next few minutes, both man and beast danced the tune of death; Aaric deftly dodging the Tarentatek's powerful swings and smashes while prodding its hard carapace with quick slices and thrusts, to no avail. His mind was whirling a mile a minute, trying to come up with ways to bring down the Sith animal. He swooped up close, dangerously near the beasts jaws and tried to damage it internally by blasting a concentrated force roar right next to its head. However, it did little other than making the beast even more angry.

Aaric berated himself internally for his folly. From what he could remember, the hide of Tarentateks were ludicrously tough and most probably immune to physical as well as force-based attacks. This meant force lightning or his trusty lightfoil was out of the question as well. He leapt out of a vicious jackhammer as the Tarentatek hit the ground with a shockwave.

That leaves the only vulnerable target: the eyes! Aaric thought. He would have to again subject himself to the proximity of the animal's poisoned tusks and jaws, but there was no other obvious weakness since everywhere else was covered in carapace.

The two combatants charged once again. Aaric slided underneath a vicious swipe, then force leapt; standing with a leg on each tusk. Before the beast could react, the Heir of the Mecrosa Order plunged his blazing warblade straight and true into the Tarentatek's right eye, splattering black blood all over his hands and blade.

The beast of Marka Ragnos let out a deafening roar which was so powerful it blasted Aaric away from the beast, his blade still stuck in its eye, and caused him to crash into a pillar. Aaric pushed himself off the ground and shook his head vigorously to get the ringing out of his ears. When his vision cleared enough, he found the beast still standing. However, it was thrashing its arms that were too short to remove the deeply embedded blade from its head.

Deciding to finish off the beast once and for all, Aaric strode up to the creature while it was distracted from the pain and concentrated all his power, pain and hatred into his outthrusted palms; summoning a thunderous barrage of bright violet force lightning at its head.

The blade, acting as a conduit past the beasts force-resistant carapace, conducted the lightning through its blade and straight into its head and brain; frying its brain and adjacent innards. Aaric did not stop however and the Tarentatek howled in pain and frustration as its liquified innards oozed out of its facial orifices. Eventually, the beast sank to its knees and tipped forward. Its once mighty roars reduced to wheezes and wails until it stopped entirely. Only then, did Aaric cease his relentless barrage; bending over and gasping slightly due to the effort.

Within a minute of rest, Aaric's strength returned. He cautiously made his way to the already rotting carcass and pulled out his bloodied blade. Above it, Marka Ragnos' spirit materialized once more.

"Your trial is complete young Sith." He boomed, "You have beaten my pet through your cunning as well as your strength in the force. You have proven yourself more than worthy of my blessing."

He hovered over to Aaric and placed the tip of his gnurly index finger onto the acolyte's forehead. A burning sensation erupted from the point where the dark lord touched, but Aaric stood unflinched by the pain; this was nothing compared to the training he went through.

Once the pain stopped. The dark spirit floated back a little to admire his symbol etched onto the young acolyte's very skin; three large crescents back to back with each end tipped with smaller inverted crescents. Not unlike the horns of Marka Ragnos' helmet. Already, Aaric could feel the rush of dark force energies flowing throughout his body. He felt taller, faster, stronger and more spatially aware than ever before. It was as if every fiber of his being was rejuvenated and every cell multiplied.

Aaric knelt before the spirit in gratitude. "Your generosity is most welcome, my lord. You have my word, I will bring honor and glory to the name of the Sith and of Marka Ragnos."

"My time is over, young one." The dark lord replied, "I simply exist as a shade of my former self to aid those worthy of being called Sith. As long as your actions bring glory and honor to the Empire, then know that I am satisfied. Go now! Your path to power awaits you!"

Aaric stayed kneeling until the spirit fully dispersed and the dimness of the tomb enveloped it once more. Raising himself from the gorund, Aaric felt his bodily movements to be much lighter. He surmised that it could have been his newfound strength, and thus he strode towards the exit to finish his next task; eager to test himself once more.

-------------------------------------------

Aaric quietly made his way through the lab and towards Malora's quarters in the dark of night; A freezebox containing the freshly decapitated head of Lord Renning's prized Tuk'ata. Ever since Aaric gained his new strength, he was cutting down any and every person or creature in his way like nerfs to the slaughter. Most of the time, they never knew what hit them before their life was snuffed out from their eyes. Thanks to Malora's information, the herald of Marka Ragnos managed to locate the Tuk'ata in a nearby tomb, baited it with fresh K'lor'slug flesh and offed its head with one fell swoop.

He stepped into the dimly lit room and walked calmly towards the center, only to find the room cleaned up from the mess he made earlier. Aaric smirked as his enhanced senses smelt the sweet nectar of Malora's pussy juices in the air even though her physical presence was completely hidden; he already knew where she was and she never suspected a thing.

A snap-hiss later and Aaric swiftly dodged a flurry of savage red thrusts and slashes from Malora's lightsaber. Deftly, he grabbed the Sith apprentice's wrist as it flew within an inch of his face and squeezed tightly, eliciting a cry of pain from her lips and causing her lightsaber to deactivate and fall from her hand. Acting quickly, he dragged Malora and pinned her back and both her arms above her head against the wall; his other hand forcefully wrapped around her neck, threatening to break it.

Aaric turned his golden irises Malora and sneered condescendingly. "Such a typical Sith you are, Malora. Already planning the downfall of your master when he's assisting with your plan?"

"You're not my master you pile of nerf-dung!" She spat, struggling futilely against Aaric's unprecedentedly strong grip.

"Funny. Wasn't that what you called me when you screamed in pleasure against my cock, my dear?" Aaric replied patronizingly. He subtly activated Malora's pleasure senses once again through the medium of his fist around her throat, then flared and saturated the area around him with his force presence. Almost immediately, Malora rolled her eyes back slightly and humped her hips in the air as the familiarly intoxicating sensation threatened to overcome her once again.

"Tell me, you weren't exactly trying to kill me weren't you?" Aaric taunted, with his lips pressed next to her ear. Having gotten control of her body, he projected his force in her body to her mind and began twisting it. "You barely even tried. Your Sith training must be conflicting with your primal whorish nature. If you killed me, you fear you will never be able to satisfy that craving, that lust of which no other man has given you for years. Isn't that right whore?"

"I-I'm no whore!" It seemed the last of the Sith apprentice's feeble mental walls had yet to crumble. Aaric let go of her arms, letting them droop since she posed no threat in her hazed state. He pulled off his glove with his teeth then violently shoved his bare hand down her pants and scraping against her clitoris and two fingers straight into her vagina in a firm come-hither motion.

The effect was instantaneous. Malora came hard and fast, gushing her juices and drenching his hand while moaning throatily even with Aaric's hand clenched tightly around her throat. With her mind now filled with nothing but pleasure, Aaric began his Mind Twist of his first servant-cum-cockwarmer.

"I suppose you're right Malora." Aaric whispered as his influence finally took hold. "You're nobody's whore but mine. I am your lord and master now. Be my agent within the Sith, and I will grant you the opportunity to enjoy my cock and enjoy the privileges that come with serving me. Now kneel!"

As her consciousness returned, her irises returned to normal. She knelt with both knees on the ground in submission. "I pledge myself to you, my lord and master." Malora affirmed.

"Good." Aaric smirked in victory. He took off his trappings and nonchalantly threw them across the room. Aaric looked down at surprise; it seemed his nine-inch dick had grown to become a foot-long pole. Malora's expression was one of shock as her mouth hung open at the sight. "You may service me now with your mouth, whore."

"Yes, my lord." She replied, not taking her eyes off the gigantic meat stick. Hesitantly, she placed her hands on Aaric's muscled thighs then opened her mouth, drawing his bulbous head into her warm mouth. Aaric moaned in satisfaction, which gave the newly christened servant encouragement. She stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of his head while bobbing up and down his shaft.

Aaric placed a hand on her head and gradually applied pressure whenever she bobbed down, forcing Malora to take more of his cock with each bob. Eventually, the meat stick hit the back of her throat and she pulled out instinctively; coughing and dry heaving a little.

Aaric looked down upon her with disappointment in his eyes. "Now now, Malora. It seems you will need more training if you are to become the whore I need you to be."

"I-I'm sorry my lord, but I don't think I can go any further." Malora pleaded.

"Worry not, my dear." Aaric said comfortingly. One hand still on the back of her head and wrapping the other around her throat. "With me, anything is possible."

Malora opened her mouth to ask what he meant. But before she could utter a word, a warm feeling emanated from her throat. Just as quickly, her head was forced forward and her eyes widened in shock as the whole twelve inches of man meat slid smoothly into her mouth and down into her throat. Her gag reflex triggered a second later and she attempted to pull out. However, Aaric's monumental strength kept her head in place.

Aaric relished the feeling of his newly acquired apprentice's throat. The spasms of her gullet as she gagged enhanced its tightness around his pole. He ignored the slaps on his thighs coming from said cumdumpster's hands as she started to panic due to the lack of oxygen. He was the master now, and his pleasure came first.

Fortunately for Malora, Aaric pulled out just enough of his cock to clear her windpipes though it still occupied her mouth. She desperately sucked in much needed air from her nostrils as she surmised that this was only the beginning. Her new master's hands controlled her head movements now; any resistance and he could easily crush her skull or snap her neck.

Feeling her relax her head muscles, Aaric groaned in satisfaction and began pumping his cocksleeve's throat. Drawing it out all the way to the tip then ramming her head all the way down to the hilt in what seemed to be endless. For the next few minutes the cycles continued, gradually getting faster and faster as she got used to the feeling and her gag reflex died down.

12