SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 04

Story Info
A newspaper reporter visits my castle and is transformed.
8.3k words
4.6
101.7k
69

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,770 Followers

This is the fourth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administered the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion worked exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah is now a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduced Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from work and she is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, while travelling in England on business, he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial.

In this story, Edward is at his castle north of London with Sarah, Mary, Gwyneth, and a new interest, a gorgeous newspaper reporter.

His motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*

SX69 Journal October, 2011

The chauffeur tells me that our destination, my castle, is just ahead. The castle belonged to my super rich dear wife who recently passed away. It seems, she loved the T.V. program Downton Abbey and bought this to live a similar life for a few holiday weeks each year.

I finished my business in London and am looking forward to seeing my sweet Sarah and Mary who have been here for a couple of days. I have decided not to invite Gwyneth, my lawyer. BDSM and anal sex are simply things I cannot envision doing every day and that is the type of commitment one must have when you bond with a woman via SX69. Just imagine for yourself, three women on all fours at the end of your bed each morning needing to be mounted and fucked the required twenty thrusts and after the first two pussies are satisfied you come to the next who need their assholes drilled. Furthermore, when other women are brought into our group and they become next in line, what will the hygiene issues be? It's all too complicated for my liking when there will be a large number of candidates, many just perfect. However, I am truly excited about Elizabeth Churchill, the knockout newspaper reporter who is coming this evening to stay the weekend. She is an outstanding candidate for the SX69 trial. Having a household full of beautiful women including a new candidate should make for an interesting time.

For the first time, I see my four hundred year-old castle as we drive up. It is a beautiful sight in the afternoon sun. I am told it has thirty rooms and is on two hundred acres of lush green pasture land. It is a horse farm and I can see the stable with a covered riding arena and an open corral outside it with several magnificent thoroughbred horses milling about nervously as we drive by. There is my staff in front of the huge doors to meet me. They include an older butler in uniform and his wife the cook. I understand their twenty year old son is the handyman and stable-boy for the horses but he is nowhere to be seen. I was told a team of cleaning ladies comes in weekly from a nearby town. I have called and planned the weekend's needs with the butler. Money is no object.

Where are my girls, Sarah and Mary?

On emerging from the Rolls Royce I am greeted by the butler who introduces himself as Jeeves and his wife as Catherine. He tells me his son Jeffery is in the riding arena giving the girls a riding lesson. I grew up in a middle-class family so I am a bit uncomfortable with the idea of having servants but this building and property are so huge it is necessary. Jeeves gets my luggage from the rented limousine and the car takes off back to London.

I am immediately off to the indoor riding arena next to the stable to see my sweeties. As I approach the door, I can hear gleeful peals of laughter and the sound of galloping horses within. Inside is a large well-lit, dirt covered arena surrounded by a five foot wooden fence. And there are my lovelies riding two magnificent thoroughbreds bareback and both totally nude as the day they were born. What an exhilarating sight as they chase each other in a full gallop while laughing gleefully with every stride! Sarah's long blonde hair and Mary's jet black hair are streaming behind them as they fly around the ring. Their perfect bare breasts jiggle deliciously with every surging motion of their steeds. They are as one with the animals.

Off to the side I see the stable-boy standing and watching the scene with total awe. He is also totally in the buff except for his cap. My heavens, he has a cock the size of a horse's. It hangs well down his thigh. I suspected my girls would stray when I was not around for any length of time. Bonobo monkey females seek new males when their alpha male is absent. That part of the DNA instincts have obviously transferred to Sarah and Mary's during their brain reset. I can't be angry with them. It's just their nature now. The stable-boy was nice enough to keep them happy while I was in London on business. The girls have likely ruined the guy for life. He will never in the future have anything like the sex they gave him the last couple of days.

I walk through a gate into the ring and shout out, "HI GIRLS! I AM HERE! COME SAY HELLO!"

They wave frantically, send their horses at full speed towards me and come to a skidding halt while laughing gleefully. They do an amazing leaping dismount in front of me. They are natural horsewomen. I must check out the heightened animal instincts of post-SX69 women in future research.

They mob me in their true joy at seeing me. They squeal their love and devotion and rub all over me with their beautiful bodies and kiss my neck while professing their deep unbreakable bond.

I look over and see the stable-boy slinking off. He must know who I am.

"Hey, boy. Come over here!" He turns, puts his hat over his impressive manhood and walks towards us and stops a short distance away. He has a guilty look on his face which I think is quite natural. But what happened was not his fault.

"What's your name, son?"

"Phillip, sir," he replies looking down at the ground. I can tell he is a bit simple-minded but in a nice, harmless way.

"Nice to meet you Phillip. Please call me Mr. Vitello. My girls look so happy. I want to thank you for keeping them company and showing them how to ride these magnificent horses while I was away. You are a good lad. Now as far as the girl's unusually strong womanly needs, I hope they didn't tire you out too much."

Even in his slow mind, he got the drift that any fucking was forgiven. He looks up and for the first time, smiles and says, "No, no, sir. Everything was quite all right, sir. Yes sir."

"Okay, Phillip. Take these horses. And you girls, I am going to the house to get a shower in the master bedroom. Find your clothes and get dressed and come and join me. You need to wear clothes when we are among people outside of the family."

Then I step between the boy and the girls and unzip and piss a long hot stream on the ground. I look squarely at the stable-boy as I empty my bladder and with a stern voice say, "I, Edward Vitello, master of my women and my household, forbid you to fuck my women now that I am here." I turn and walk out. I am sure he and the girls got the message as to who the alpha male is around here.

I go to the castle, then in through the huge ancient doors to a receiving hall and up a huge spiral staircase to the first floor bedrooms. I see Jeeves standing outside one room and he greets me and shows me into the master bedroom. It is a gigantic room with a super king-size four poster bed with canopy and several chairs and an antique desk with a computer that has high-speed internet. The huge, high windows have long purple satin drapes. He shows me the bathroom with tub and shower which thankfully is fully modern.

He says to me in a serious voice. "Sir, I must inform you that your two female assistants have been acting very promiscuously since arriving two days ago. They dress in a minimum of clothing or none at all. I suspect my son Phillip, your stable-boy may have had sexual relationships with them. I am deeply ashamed of his actions and I will resign as your butler if you wish."

"Jeeves I respect your candor on this subject. Your son is not to blame. I have already discussed this with him. I am a university professor doing some very important biological research into sexual habits of females with a certain rare psychological problem, commonly referred to as nymphomania. These women cannot help themselves in their single-minded quest for sexual release. This research, by its very nature, must be kept very secret. I expect complete discretion from you and your family. What you may see and hear here may seem unusual but it may lead to important medical breakthroughs to help many poor souls."

He replies with a look of relief, "Of course sir. An English butler exhibits complete discretion in all matters of his household, sir. You can rely on that." He turns and leaves me to have my shower.

No sooner do I close the shower curtain and step under the hot jets of water, when I hear the giggling of my two girls and they step into the shower gloriously naked. They soap me up from head to toe and slide their firm slick bodies all over me. The feel of their tits against my chest and back is exquisite. Mary bends over in front of me and takes my cock and slides it along the crack of her ass. Sarah catches her doing that and grabs my dick to make sure I don't fuck Mary first. She after all, is the primary female and deserves the honor of the first fuck. To this end, she turns me towards her, bends over and places a foot on the edge of the tub, exposing her red pussy for me to mount. I move towards the promised land but slip on the slick enamel of the tub bottom and we all fall together in a laughing heap with the shower still blasting us with hot water. Life is good.

We need a safer place to fuck so we scramble out of the tub and run out of the bathroom, giggling and drying ourselves with big fluffy white towels and dive onto the oversized bed. The sweet young things push me onto my back and Sarah starts kissing my face and neck while Mary starts at my feet, kissing and licking them. They each slowly kiss their way towards my erect cock. Their hair tickles my skin deliciously. They reach my pole simultaneously and Sarah engulfs the head in her hot mouth while Mary runs her hot wet tongue over my sensitive ball-sack. Sarah bobs her head up and down and I can feel her tongue circling the head of my manhood deep in her mouth. Mary sucks my left nut into her mouth and rolls it around inside. I am almost ready to explode but I know I must do my duty and mount these lovely creatures to cement my alpha status. I grab a handful of each of their hair and pull them off. I get up on my knees and from constant practice the girls know what that means. They scurry and line up on all fours in front of me, ready to be fucked. As often as I have seen this vision over the last two months, it still takes my breath away and gives me a rock solid hard-on. I move between Sarah's knees and nestle my cock in the opening of her vagina and slide in easy. It is a nice fit but not as tight as before. Aha, that horse-cock stable boy has really opened you up my dear Sarah's love canal. It will take a few weeks for your pussy to resize to my normal-sized member. What the hell. It's all good. I give Sarah a good twenty thrusts with her screaming with an orgasm at eleven. I move to Mary who has been obediently waiting for her fuck. She is super horny and reaches under to hold my cock and aim it at her hot, wet love hole. She bucks her hips wildly as I drill her cunny. Her womanhood is as tight as ever. Sarah, the greedy girl, must have drained the inexperienced boy dry when she was first by rank to get laid. The lucky boy likely came so quickly with Sarah that he never split Mary's pussy with his horse cock. This is why she is in desperate need of a good fuck. It's all good. I grab a handful of Mary's long black hair and hold on as she swivels her hips energetically and backs up on my cock. I cum my load and we both scream in ecstasy as we orgasm together. I fall onto my back and the girls snuggle under my arms on each side of me. The smell of sex permeates the air.

When my breathing returns to normal, I whisper, "Girls, I have some great news. There is a woman coming to visit for the weekend that may be perfect to join our happy family. Of course, I would never bring someone in unless everyone agrees. And you do know that for the sake of the SX69 trial, in future, I will be looking for perfect mates that are different. You know, different races, ages, physical makeup, that kind of thing. But I want us to be one big happy family."

Sarah speaks first, "That's great! I can't wait to meet her." Mary pipes in, "Yes, the more the merrier."

I drift off to sleep and awaken refreshed. My sweethearts are beside me, up on their elbows and, as usual, staring into my eyes. They laugh with glee to see I am awake and each kisses one side of my face. I get an instant erection and Sarah sees it and mounts me cowgirl style with my cock easily slipping into her wet, wonderfully hot pussy.

She starts peppering me with questions.

"What is the new woman's name?"

"Elizabeth."

They must have been super curious and thinking about the new woman coming from London when I was napping.

Mary is curious too. "What color is her hair?"

"Blonde, but not as light as Sarah's."

"Is she pretty?"

I have to be a bit careful here not to inspire jealousy, "Not as beautiful as you girls, but yes, she is pretty."

"Is she nice?"

"I think so but I want you to make your own minds up. She will be living with us forever and we must all be sure."

Sarah holds my face and gives me a big kiss while she bounces her pussy on my woody.

When she releases my lips I say, "Okay girls. Go to your rooms and get ready. Elizabeth will be here soon for dinner. Wear something really nice." I give Sarah a light slap on her ass as a signal to get going and she dismounts, jumps off the bed and trots out of the room. I see Mary with a disappointed look on her face still sitting beside me. I realize suddenly that I have forgotten to give her her morning fuck.

"Mary, my dear, I'm sorry. Please straddle me so I can fuck your wonderful pussy."

"Thank you, thank you," she chirps in gratitude as she throws her leg over my lower body, sits upright showing off her glorious breasts and reaches back places the head of my dick into the entrance of her love canal. I take a handful of tit in each hand and massage them as she slowly sits lower engulfing my penis. It is fucking heaven on earth. I close my eyes and am swept up in the luxury of a total sensory tsunami. She grinds her hips into mine and I can feel the tip of my staff graze the opening to her uterus. Soon she is humping me in a frenzy and the bed is squeaking loud enough to reverberate throughout the castle. We cum together in a screaming climax and then as she falls from her perch, we laugh uproariously in our joyous after-glow.

I spank her ass harmlessly and say, "You know I love you so much, Mary." And then with a harder slap but still playful, "Now go to your room and put on a beautiful dress to meet Elizabeth." She slides off the bed to the floor, bends over and kisses both of my feet and bounds out of room with her long black hair flying behind her. It's amazing how bright her mood becomes after a good orgasm.

I go to the walk-in closet, find a satin robe and put it on. There is a knock on the door. I open it to find Jeeves standing there.

"Sir, Ms. Churchill has arrived. What should I tell her?"

I say, "Show Ms. Churchill to a room in the east wing where she will have some privacy away from my assistant's and my quarters. Tell her that I will meet her for dinner with my two assistants at 7:00 o'clock. Do say we are getting a bit dressed up to celebrate our first guest to our new castle. If she wants to meet me before then, tell her that I am unable."

"Yes, sir." and Jeeves turns and walks off stiffly.

I suspect that because Elizabeth is a dedicated newspaper reporter, she will want to grill me about my dearly departed wife as soon as possible. The last thing I want to do is get into a serious questioning before dinner. Hell, if the girls like her, she can be transformed and become part of the family before dessert is served. Then, I am confident she will write whatever is best for our family.

I go to the computer and check my emails. There is the investigator's report on Elizabeth. I open it and read with interest. Hmmm, 33 years old. Perfect. I need an older woman as a test subject. Sarah and Mary are very young. She was telling the truth, no boyfriends or husbands. Wow, she graduated from Oxford on the Dean's List and has an I.Q. of 160. Quite a brilliant mind. Sarah is intelligent but this woman seems extremely so. It will be good to test SX69 on a woman with a brilliant mind. I also see that she has won medals in horse jumping competitions. A true athlete. This lady is the total package. There are a few pictures here. I don't know how these investigators get all this stuff - maybe from hacking into their Facebook account or something. Here's her high school picture. Sweet innocence. Another with her jumping a high fence with a thoroughbred horse. Yet another with her in a bikini on a yacht. Hmm, beautiful body and I can see the camel-toe outline of her pussy at the bottom of the swimsuit. I am getting a woody just imagining her under me tonight without the bikini in total surrender.

My cell phone alarm goes off. It is 6:45 and I must get dressed for dinner. A tailor in London has chosen what he called a "smart-casual" look with a beige tight-fitting cashmere sweater, brown slacks and a tweed jacket. I must say I look great in the full-length mirror. It's 7:15; time to go down just a bit fashionably late. I bring a small vial of SX69, in case it is needed.

As I approach the brightly lit dining hall, I hear the familiar high pitched chatter of my girls and the more mature confident tones of Elizabeth. All music to my ears.

I enter the room and Sarah and Mary run to me. We have a brief group hug. Sarah is wearing a short silver sequined party dress, full at the front but extremely low down to her ass at the back. It is obvious that she is not wearing a bra and I know she is not wearing panties. Mary is wearing her favorite color, a deep blood red satin short party dress that is cut daringly low in front. She has such beautiful cleavage that it is only right to show it off. Her breasts are firm but giggled enough when she ran to me that it is clearly apparent that she also is not wearing a bra.

Elizabeth gets up from her chair and approaches, offering her hand to shake. She is wearing a classy knee-length light blue dress with a deep blue wide belt. Her dress is cut modestly and unfortunately shows no cleavage but a string of pearls highlights her thin neck. Her blonde hair is much more styled than when I saw her on the street outside my hotel. She obviously has gone to great lengths to impress. That is nice to know. I take her offered hand, shake it and continue to hold it as we speak.

"So very nice to see you again, Elizabeth. Thanks for coming to my home. You are our first guest and we decided to pull out all stops and celebrate. If there is anything you need please just ask.'

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,770 Followers