SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,770 Followers

"Abebe, please tell us what you are feeling now."

She looks at me with cool, dreamy eyes and says, "My body and mind are awash in intense sensations. My skin is tingling with heightened sensitivity. Even the simple feel of my hand on the fabric of my dress is incredible. I can feel the dress smothering my skin and my senses yearn to throw off this covering and let my naked skin breathe freely. When I look at you my heart leaps with joyful love and sexual desire. You are more handsome and desirable than any man I have ever seen. There is a strange glow around you that seems to call me closer. I believe that touching you will give me intense pleasure. I need you to want me and take my unworthy self to your home where I will love and serve you as a perfect mate."

Abebe stands up beside the bed. "Yoshi, I want to reveal and give my body to you. It is yours. I am yours forever if you want me." I nod in acceptance. She reaches up, unwraps her headdress and drops it to the floor as she stares at me as if she is going to eat me. Then she untucks the end of her wrap above her breasts and slowly unwraps it, revealing her incredible dark chocolate body. She is like a perfect, large black statue of an African goddess with an athletic body, firm breasts with large areolas and a thick coal black pubic bush. I open my arms to beckon her to me and she puts both of her hands on the bed, looks me in the eyes and crosses the bed slinking on all fours with the grace of a sexy animal. Her tits hang down and move tantalizingly with every stride. My heart is beating out of my chest and I can feel my penis shrivel with fear. I don't know if I can handle this.

Abebe knows me so well. I am sure with her heightened senses she can smell my fear. She puts her hand on the back of my neck and lowers me like a child to the bed. "Yoshi, my darling, please relax. I am here to give you complete pleasure. I will not hurt you, my love." She props herself on her elbow and looks down at me lying beside her on my back. We are eye--to-eye but my feet barely extend to her knees and she must outweigh me by a hundred pounds. I feel like a child even though I am almost twice her age. She places her large hand on my chest and I can feel my heart pounding against her palm.

She whispers in a deep feminine voice, "I know what you might like, a nice relaxing massage. Why don't we take these silly cloths off and get comfortable." She unbuttons my shirt and I twist my arms out of it. She undoes my belt and my pants and I raise my hips and she peels them down my legs. For some reason, my hands instinctively cover the front of my underwear like a schoolboy. My brain is in turmoil. I have not had sex in years. Even when I did, it was not with a woman oozing animal lust like this. She turns me onto my stomach and I place my hands together under my forehead. I feel two strong hands grip the waistband of my underwear and literally rip them down my legs and off before I can say a word.

I lay there thinking back that after Abebe had said she wanted to bond with me, I imagined I would be like Edward, ordering her around like an alpha male. Yet here I am cringing like a virgin. I must get my act together. I know from my research that Bonobo females need and want to be led by a strong male. For us to be happy in a relationship I must act the part of a dominant male or all is lost. I muster up some courage. "A massage is a very good idea. Very good thinking."

"Oh, thank you sir. It fills my heart with great joy to hear you approve."

"Well that was not too hard," I think to myself.

Abebe straddles my buttocks and drapes her body over my back and kisses my neck and ears. I can feel her firm breasts on my back and her thick beaver against my butt. My heart rate slows down and I take deep regular breaths to relax. She rises up and kneads the muscles in my shoulders and upper back. It feels great. She shifts herself down between my feet and pushes my legs in a wide V to make a space. I am a bit embarrassed to know that she can see my ball-sack from this angle. She massages my buns deeply. It feels extremely good. My body is relaxing and my mind is more at ease.

"Very good, Abebe."

"Oh, thank you so much for saying so. I want to make you feel good. I want to be perfect for you. Ask me for anything, my darling." I feel a surge of blood enter my penis when the word "anything" rings in my brain. From watching Edward, I know this does mean "anything".

"Abebe, tell me how you feel when I compliment what you are doing to me."

"Yoshi, it simply fills my heart with joy. I can only describe it as a pleasurable sense of total satisfaction washing over me physically. Psychologically, I feel suddenly very safe.

This gives me an audacious idea to push the envelope further. "Why don't you massage my ball-sack very gently?"

"Of, course." she says. "I am sorry I didn't think of that myself. Please forgive me."

I can feel her cup my scrotum and gently roll my balls in her large warm hand. I am in heaven. My cock it now rock hard. I lift my hips from the table to give her hand room to reach my penis.

"Why don't you reach under and stroke my penis a bit?" She immediately reaches under and complies. Testosterone is flowing in my brain and I can feel my bravery rising. I roll over onto my back. She is on her knees by my feet and staring at my cock with a hungry, lusty look. I had been worried that she would be disappointed by my rather small Japanese-style uncircumcised penis but her lust-filled reaction tells me that is no problem at all. My five-inch penis matches my smaller frame and should be sufficient to get the job done. I put my hands behind my neck and I can feel a big grin on my face as I now know this is going to be amazing. She reaches down and takes one of my feet and brings it up to her lips and kisses it lovingly, then carefully puts it down and repeats the process with my other foot. I almost can't believe this is really happening. Is she faking this? I am sure not. If she is, she is the greatest actress alive. She bends low and kisses my thigh. I can feel her breasts touching my knees. She continues to kiss up my leg towards my manhood. Finally, after what seems like an eternity I can feel her hot breath on my cock. She looks up at me with soft, pleading eyes. "Can I pleasure your penis with my mouth Yoshi?"

"Yes, my dear. Please do." She licks my staff from the bottom, just above my balls to the tip in one motion, then opens her lips and takes my entire length into her hot wet mouth. It is total bliss. Her Afro-covered head bobs up and down slowly as she pleasures my cock. I reach down and take her head in my hands. Her hair is wonderfully soft. I had never touched the hair of a black person and had always thought it would be hard and wiry. It is a night of discoveries. I spend a few minutes holding her head firmly and moving it up and down so that my cock would slip deliciously in and out of her mouth. I can feel an orgasm building and I don't want to cum too quickly so I pull her head off my member and up for a kiss on my lips. She is hovering over me. I am struck again by her large size but with everything in perfect proportion. We kiss deeply and our tongues dance together.

I had seen Edward having sex doggie-style often and he says that his women prefer that so I roll to the side and get up on my knees.

"Abebe, get on your hands and knees. I want to make love to your wonderful body." She assumes the position and I move in behind her firm buttocks. I can smell the distinct aroma of a woman in heat. Her thighs are so long that her pussy is almost a foot higher than my stiff erection. "Please spread your knees far apart. I need your body lower." I put my hand on the center of her lower back. She spreads her knees and brings her womanhood down to my penis level. I reach down and stroke her pussy with the palm of my hand. I can feel the soft pubic hair covering her nether lips and the hot wet slit in the center. A low moan rises as I stroke her crotch. She is dripping wet and totally ready.

I look down at the wonderful sight of Abebe's perfect black body in total surrender. Until today, I thought my dream of having her as my lover and life partner was an impossible dream. Yet here she is, her pussy wet, hot and open to my manhood. I shift forward and suddenly feel her soft hand guide my cock to her center. What a wonderful feeling to know she wants me as urgently as I want her. My staff slides into her hot welcoming sheath. I almost weep with joy as carnal pleasure washes over me. Abebe backs up and this forces my manhood as deep as possible into her love canal. Instinct drives me to thrust my cock over and over as far as possible into her honey pot.

Soon, Abebe whips her head back and shouts, "Oh, sweet mercy. That feels sooooo very, very wonderful. Ahhh, sex was never like this. I am burning up. Yoshi, please don't stop."

I cannot stop even if I wanted to. My body is a slave to primitive areas of my brain that command me to thrust until I bury my seed in this woman's hot center.

Abebe screams, "Can it be true??? Oh, my God, I am having an OOOOOORRRRRGAGAGASSSM! AHHHHH. Yes, Yes, YES. Ahhhhhhh."

She is bucking her body in a frenzy. I hang on desperately to her hips. This is so erotic, I cum myself more intensely than ever in my life. Her screams were so loud, I don't know if I am shouting or what but fireworks explode in my brain. We both fall in a sweating, panting heap on the bed with smiles of joy across our faces.

After we catch our breath, Abebe hugs me to her body and joyfully says, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was a most amazing thing. I am so happy. Touching you and giving myself totally to you fills my heart with joy. I thought my sexuality had been stolen from me by the barbaric circumcision ritual but it has now awakened more powerfully that can be imagined. I know now why Edward's women love sex so much. It is a cosmic explosion of mind and body, uniting two people as one. Oh Yoshi, my only hope and prayer is that I am with you forever."

Edward looks at the image on his video screen of the two lovers in the other room and listens to their words. He is convinced more than ever that SX69 could change the world for the better. He looks down at his stiff erection that needs relief and heads out to the pool to have some fun with the girls. There is a big orgy planned for the main resort tonight. Maybe they should go and check it out. This sounds like excellent research for the drug trial. He is reminded of his motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,770 Followers
12