SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 08

Story Info
Fun with the girls at a sex resort in the Carribean
8.5k words
4.55
60.2k
44

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,762 Followers

This is the seventh in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

In the first instalment, he administered the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion worked exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah became a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduced Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from her job at Starbucks. She is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, while travelling in England on business, he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. Unfortunately, Gwyneth's sexual makeup made him reconsider, and after much thinking, he decided that they were better off without her as a member of their love nest. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to his castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate. The fifth had him at Oxford University interviewing two girls of color who were business majors. He chose one, a tiny virgin East Indian beauty to deflower and join his family. In the sixth episode, he teaches his deflowered brown beauty about sex. He finds his women are bickering in the English winter and spanks their bums to teach them a lesson.

The seventh episode had Edward and the girls off to a tropical sex and nudist resort to relax and get some sun. Two researchers from the disbanded SX69 project team, a geeky Japanese man and a tall black African beauty, join them to observe the effects of the love potion. They end up participating.

This update has the family still enjoying the delights of the sex resort and the scientists discover a new effect of the love potion, SX69.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

SX69 Journal January, 2012

Our vacation at this hedonistic tropical resort has been a great break from the dreary winter weather up in the northern latitudes. The days are hot and sunny and at night a breeze off the ocean makes for a comfortable sleep.

The master bedroom is on the second floor with a huge window overlooking the bay. It has an enormous round bed that can easily accommodate myself, sweet, dark skinned, Mediterranean Mary, Nordic blonde beauty Sarah, Brit Elizabeth, always elegant but a bit snobby, and my tiny, brown East Indian sweetheart Sunam.

Let me describe our typical morning. We wake totally nude whenever the sun begins to stream through the bay window. I have taken to resting my head on Sunam's stomach each night like a pillow. She loves it and gently strokes my hair as I awake. I usually sleep on my side and, depending on my direction, either see her firm young breasts as my first vision or her thick bush of pubic hair. If I wake facing her lower body, I run my fingers through her thick soft black pubes. She spreads her knees to open herself to my touch. This causes a scent of sweet, pungent pussy odor to flood my nostrils. I get an instant erection and invariably, Sarah immediately envelopes my cock with her hot mouth. She has become an expert cock-sucker. Mary and Elizabeth snuggle in and everyone strokes and gropes in a free-spirited touch-fest. The girls soon line up on all fours and I mount each and give them a vigorous fucking. I have achieved an important ability to have sex for long periods without cumming. I discovered the website of Tantric Sex Guru, Master Ram Dashu, and I have learned ancient secrets of love making. After the girls have their morning orgasm, we run out of the beach house and dive into the warm ocean water. This is more fun than a shower. After playing in the waves for a while, we run back to the house and dive into the fresh-water pool to get the salt off our bodies. By this time, the staff have our breakfast buffet all set up with fresh tropical fruits and a huge variety of breakfast goodies. Life is very, very good.

Yoshi and Abebe normally sleep in late. They are new lovers and have likely spent all night making love. Abebe has not worn a stitch of clothing since her SX69 transformation. Thank goodness. Her dark chocolate colored body is magnificent to see. It exudes sexuality with her large double D breasts, six-pack abs and muscular legs. Her ass is tight and high. Everything is in perfect proportion as she towers over her mate, Yoshi. He has gotten into the spirit of the group and now is a nudist like the rest of us. He even has sex around us but only with Abebe and only performed discretely in the hot tub or swimming pool. Yoshi is still shy. I expect by the time we leave, they will be fucking in the open. I can see that Abebe is not the least bit self-conscious just like all my post-SX69 women.

After breakfast, Sunam and I often have a business meeting. She has a great mind for commerce and with high-speed internet, she has taken the reins of my global businesses. I lay back on a deck lounging chair beside the pool in the shade of a palm tree. She straddles me and mounts my dick and we fuck facing each other while we talk shop. She thinks I am listening to the debits, credits, revenue and other jargon but the truth is I just stare at her beautiful face and watch her luscious lips moving as she talks with my cock enveloped in the warm, wet sleeve of her pussy. Her young, firm, small tits are only about half a handful each but are perfect in their own special way. It is pure pleasure mixed with business. When she finishes the business update, I ask for a kiss and when she swoops down to my lips I take a firm handful of her firm tiny ass-cheeks in each hand and bounce her pussy up and down on my rock-hard dick. Of course, I am so horny by this time that I always explode a load of semen into her young pussy. Sunam is such a thoughtful girl that she then runs off and brings back an icy margarita for me to drink and a warm cloth to clean my cock and balls.

This morning, Yoshi, Abebe and I have a meeting to discuss the SX69 clinical trial. We meet at a table on the second-floor balcony overlooking the pool and beach.

Yoshi starts the meeting with a serious look in his eyes. "Edward, my suspicions were confirmed with my lab work last night. I tested the sample of your semen and it shows that you are completely infertile. This is why, with so much sex, none of the women have gotten pregnant. Abebe and I discussed what this means. Abebe, tell him what we think."

Abebe, with an equally serious face, says, "In my experience studying the Bonobo monkeys, I saw two cases where an alpha male with a troop of females was not able to sire any baby monkeys. In both cases, females who had joined his group, drifted off after about three months. They attached themselves to a new fertile alpha male and subsequently had offspring. I am afraid that you will have a similar experience. Each of your women will drift from you over a time. The SX69 potion, rewires the female brain with Bonobo DNA and there is every reason to believe this aspect of their instincts will be exhibited. Yoshi, tell Michael about what we saw in the video surveillance tapes."

Yoshi continues, "The video tapes show Sarah flirting secretly with the male waiter. He has stayed professional and refused her advances but it seems that her loyalty is ebbing. I believe you told me she was the first to be transformed with SX69 about three months ago. She was also the one who strayed with the stable-boy at your castle when you were away for a short time. It all fits with normal female Bonobo instincts. She should not be blamed. It is simply the Bonobo biological imperative."

I sat back in my chair with my mind racing. "Thanks for the information. I'll have to think about this for a few minutes." This is a surprise. I had thought these women would be with me forever.

As I began to contemplate the new information, I notice Abebe go to her knees in front of Yoshi's chair, lean over and start sucking his cock. I swear, these SX69 women want sex almost any time or place. They are amazing. Yoshi closes his eyes and a look of pure pleasure crosses his face. He grasps her Afro hair and pumps her head up and down on his staff. This sight is giving me a woody and I have to close my eyes to think clearly about what I had been told.

On the one hand, I have grown very fond of all my women. Each is uniquely wonderful in their own way. I will be sad to see any leave our happy family. On the other hand, I enjoy being with new women and if each one stays with me forever, the numbers would get unwieldy. Four or five seems the right number, half a dozen at the most at any one time. Any more than that and I would not be able to fuck them enough to satisfy their carnal needs. Yes, it's a good thing that I can bring new women into the family as others drift away. It also means from a scientific standpoint, that I can dose more subjects for the SX69 trial without having to expect them to be with me forever. This is good news. Hell no, it's GREAT NEWS!"

My deep thinking is interrupted by Yoshi's screams of ecstasy as he has an orgasm and I can see he is shooting a huge stream of white semen across Abebe's black face and eyelashes. They both giggle in merriment and pure joy. The wonders of SX69. Here are two people much happier and sensuous than before this wondrous drug changed their lives.

The more I think about it, the more it seems fair to the girls that they should eventually part with me and go on to happy lives with children of their own. And it will allow me to test more subjects with SX69. This is a win-win situation. The fact that my first subject, Sarah, is the first to be straying would be natural and I will try not to take this personally. Sarah is such a blonde Nordic beauty. It seemed such a short time ago that she was just a shy, virgin university librarian. Now she has blossomed into a passionate, fun-loving, sexy woman. It is such a pleasure waking up each morning and having her second in line at the end of the bed with the other girls, on all fours with her arched back showing off her tight snow white ass ready and wanting my stiff cock. Every day without fail, her pussy lips would be deep pink and engorged and dripping with love juice like the woman in heat she always is. Her pussy is remarkable. The other girls have gotten a bit looser with all the sex we have had but Sarah's love canal is as tight as the night I broke her cherry in the library office. I'm going to miss that hot snug fit. But it is only right that I set her free.

Tonight will be a good opportunity to allow the girls to experiment with sex outside of our family. The sex resort is putting on a gala orgy at the garden beside the main building. They sent us an invitation this morning with a list of the rules and a box full of multi-colored wrist-bands to identify the type of sex the wearer is open to. Since it is a mate swapping party, if you wish to fuck other people, your mate must play as well. We are to all go dressed but nudity is required after the sun goes down.

Yoshi and Abebe understandably decided not to go. Their relationship is so fresh and therefore possessive.

I call all the girls together for a family meeting.

"Girls, tonight the resort is putting on a big party. I think it's going to be great fun." The girls all clap their hands and cheer gleefully. "The good news is that it will be a giant sex orgy." Silence and serious looks cross the their faces. "I know how much you all like sex." The girls are looking at each other to see how their friends are taking the news. "I want you to enjoy yourselves. Go out and have as much fun with as many people as you want. That would really make me happy." Broad smiles of relief break out on everyone's face except beautiful Sunam. It is understandable since she has such little experience in the ways of the flesh.

"I have in this box a number of colored wristbands. If you wish to have sex, you must wear one. A red band is worn by those who are available for sex with a man. A pink band is for lesbian sex. The black band is for BDSM. One can wear as many bands as one wishes or none. It is totally up to you. Come up an choose. Please be true to your desires. That will make me the happiest. You know I love you all and I adore your unique sexuality."

First Sarah, my Nordic blonde sweetheart, comes up eagerly and chooses a red and pink band. She is obviously wanting a new cock in her honey-pot and a woman's tongue to lick it. Next comes classy, sophisticated Elizabeth with a mischievous smile on her face as she takes a red and black band. Those Brits seem to love some pain with their pleasure. Then Mary, sweet, tender natured Mary comes up and takes a pink band. She whispers in my ear, "You are my lord and master. I will play with a woman but no other man will enter my body, tonight or forever. If you don't want me in future, I will want to die." Somehow, I knew she would be like this. She is the bedrock of my family and therefore my world. Tiny, brown Sunam shyly approaches and softly says, "Can I just go and watch? If you need anything, I could help out. It makes me a bit nervous thinking about all those men." I smile and nod yes. In my heart of hearts, I had not wanted to see sweet Sunam with any other man. That surprises me because I had thought I was no longer a jealous person. Instincts are hard and maybe impossible to suppress.

The girls walk to the beach house to plan what to wear and soon I hear squeals of laughter coming from the windows. What a joy it is that they get along so well together.

Our house maid tells me she will be at the party serving hors d'oeuvres. She is a beautiful black, 18 year-old girl with a tight muscular body. She winks at me in a sexy manner, whose meaning it is impossible to miss. "How can I be of service sir? Is there anything you desire?" All the hotel staff work in the nude and for an additional fee, one can have sex with them. I had been tempted many times over the last few days since she is so gorgeous and exotic but I have my carnal nature so well fulfilled by my precious family. I asked her for a massage under the shade of the palm trees. It is a wonderful way to pass a couple of hours while the girls play dress-up. The first hour, she gives a wonderful therapeutic Swedish hot-oil massage. I become totally relaxed and content. Then, while I am on my back she splashes oil all over herself and me then slides her tight body up and down mine. Her tits are firm and I can feel the hard nipples on my chest as she slides seductively against me. She expertly positions my rising erection at the Y where her legs and her womanhood meet. Her hips start to undulate and I can feel my cock slide deliciously along her bald, well-oiled slit. An orgasm starts to build. I grab her butt-cheeks to stop her. As much as I would love to cum, I want to be totally ready and up for the erotic action I know will be happening later at the orgy.

"Baby, you are wonderful but I don't want to cum right now. Maybe tomorrow." She looks up into my eyes with a disappointed look on her face. "It would be nice if you could lick my cock and balls for a while, though." No sooner than the words left my lips she was down at my crotch enthusiastically running her pink tongue over my sexual equipment. Without asking, she even lifts my ball-sack and rims my asshole with a pointed tongue. I almost lost it when she did that but I was able, with supreme will-power to calm my carnal instincts. I feel myself drifting off to sleep thinking. "Life is good. Yes, very good."

At the Orgy

I find out why the girls were giggling so much in the beach house all afternoon. They had taken the sheer multi-colored window drapes and used them to fashion themselves see-through wraparound saris to wear to the party. They model them for me while giggling hysterically. The effect is extremely sexy. They have enough layers to show a hint of their nipples and girlie parts while still being classy. I am sure they will be the hit of the party.

I am in tan-colored slacks, brightly flower-covered short-sleeved shirt and sandals. We walk down the beach, five across, holding hands with me in the middle and two lovely women on each side. The sun will be setting soon. It is still hot but soon a cool breeze will be coming off the ocean when night falls. It is a perfect night for an orgy. We can hear music coming from the main house ahead. The fun must have already started. The girls are eager and pick up the pace and pull me along.

Soon we are standing in the midst of about sixty people who are smiling and chatting up a storm with sexy, throbbing music playing in the background. Nude male waiters bring drinks and lovely waitresses in the buff circulate with delicious hors d'oeuvres. There is a low stage at one end of the large patio and comfy looking sofas and beds with satin sheets ringing the area. I smile to myself. That is where the real action will be later. The girls are huddled around me and talking nervously and peeking out at the crowd when they think nobody notices. Unlike the others, Sandra is staring out at the men around her and flirting openly. I am also looking about. There is a fine collection of beautiful women of all ages and nationalities. Tall, short, all hair colors and every continent is represented. It is cornucopia of femininity. Several mature women draped in diamonds and designer dresses, have young handsome men by their side. They have the look of gigolos. One of the ladies is my favorite television star from the series, "Friends." I used to watch it religiously as a teen and then go to my room and jerk off thinking about her delicious body with great tits and an ass to die for. My God, even though she is a bit old nowadays for my tastes, let's guess 40ish, I might be able to amble over later and get her to suck my cock. What a dream come true that would be.

I can see many men hungrily eying my beautiful girls. Who can blame them, they are so sexy. I recognize a number are movie stars. Some are well-known business leaders and others are professional athletes. Most of the men are older than me, some much older but all have an air of class and authority. I expected this calibre of guests since the resort is obscenely expensive and very exclusive.

I hear an announcer on the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Golden Venus Resort Saturday night party of carnal delights." Applause breaks out. "The sun is going down and that means we start our ritual unveiling of our lovers who are offering themselves up for the delight of their patrons and spouses. Who will come up first?" A dignified man walks up with a beautiful girl a third his age who is so beautiful she must be a model. The announcer continues, "Ahhhh, one of our most loyal guests and his beautiful wife." They step onto the stage and walk to the center and turn, looking out at the crowd, smiling and give a friendly wave. Hoots of delight rise from the audience. The man twirls his wife and gives a sweeping motion with his arm, introducing her to everyone. She unzips her designer dress down the front and it falls to the stage. She has a perfect model's body, slim and toned. She struts forward, turns on a dime like a professional model and walks back to her husband, swinging her hips and perfect ass seductively. I can feel a surge of testosterone in the room as all us men fantasize about mounting her from behind and fucking her doggy style. While she was parading, her mate has dropped his silk robe and then both nude, they walk off the stage.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,762 Followers