SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 09

Story Info
A beautiful Russian Ballerina is dosed.
5.3k words
4.56
52.8k
40

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,767 Followers

This is the ninth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administers the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion works exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah becomes a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduces Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from her job at Starbucks. She is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, we discover that Edward had married a hyper-rich very old lady who passed away leaving him fabulously wealthy. He travels in England to see the castle he has inherited where he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to the castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate. The fifth has him at Oxford University interviewing two girls of color who are business majors. He chooses one, a tiny virgin East Indian beauty to deflower and join his family and help run his business empire. In the sixth episode, he teaches his deflowered brown beauty about sex. He finds his women are bickering in the English winter and spanks their bums to teach them a lesson. The seventh episode has Edward and the girls off to a tropical sex and nudist resort to relax and get some sun. Two researchers from the disbanded SX69 project team, a geeky Japanese man and a tall black African beauty, join them to observe the effects of the love potion but end up participating. The black lady bonds with her colleague via SX69. The eighth episode has the family still enjoying the delights of the sex resort in a huge orgy-party and the scientists discover the power of the love potion wears off over time. This, Edward decides, is a win-win since it allows for more female subjects to be tested without his harem growing unmanageably large.

This episode has him in New York to visit family and find another subject to dose with SX69. He finds a perfect subject but after dosing her, he accidentally doses his sister and mother as well.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

*

Journal Account of Edward Vitello Regarding the SX69 Drug Trial March 2012

The rented private jet dropped Sunam, my tiny East Indian beauty and business guru, and I off in New York while Mary and Elizabeth flew on to the castle in Britain. Unfortunately, Sarah, sweet Nordic blonde Sarah, the first human subject transformed with SX69, decided to bond with a well-known professional athlete she met at the orgy at the sex resort. This validated our discovery that the SX69 potion would lose its bonding quality if the male, in this case me, is infertile and cannot conceive a baby. I wished them both well and could see that she had bonded with him very well. I blessed their union and remained friends so I could later check up on their relationship for scientific reasons. We need to study the long term effects of SX69.

Sunam and I were here for business and we invited my mother, father and sister to join us from their home in Chicago. After I became extremely wealthy from my inheritance from my dear elderly wife, I had gifted my parents three million dollars and my sister two to improve their lives.

My parents have been very supportive and it felt great to allow them to retire in luxury. My sister, Rosa, has always been one of my best friends. She is a couple of years older than me, very bright, fun loving and attractive. Coming from a family with an Italian background, she has long black hair and a perfect olive complexion. She has an attractive body, slim but with womanly curves, which is quite a miracle when you know how an Italian mother tries to stuff you with Italian food. She was married for five years in her twenties but has just begun dating since her divorce. Some man is going to be very lucky to be the one to settle down with her in married life.

When we were poor and growing up, Rosa and I slept in the same bedroom, each in our own bed, until I was fourteen and she was sixteen. Then we moved from our small apartment to a house with more bedrooms. In the apartment, it was normal to see her naked when she was undressing for bed and I suppose it was also natural that I would masturbate with the image of her body in my mind until later when I was older and having sex with other girls and I fantasized about them. But it always stuck in my mind that hers were the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Who knows? The human memory can be fickle.

One night we were at the New York City Ballet at the Lincoln Center. Mother is a great fan of the ballet and even convinced me to make a large donation to the Chicago Ballet Company. This was why we were in one of those small VIP boxes you see high on the side walls of concert halls. My parents and sister were in the three front seats of the small, private box and Sunam and I were behind them. We had a great view of the stage and the audience below.

The performance was Swan Lake, a classic ballet. Sunam had never seen a ballet. She was in awe of the sensuous beauty and grace of the dancers and their athletic ability. Sunam had read in the program that one of the dancers is a 20 year-old Russian girl, who two months before had defected from a Russian Ballet company traveling in America. She pointed her out and I was immediately struck with her stunning beauty. She could be an international model. She had golden blonde hair braided tightly under her feathery swan headdress. She had a slim, athletic dancer's body with impossibly long legs. Ballet dancers train more than most athletes. Her name is Anastasia Pavlova. I could not take my eyes off her. I envisioned her dancing in the nude and my cock sprang to life. Sunam, sweet girl, seeing my interest and arousal, put her shawl over my lap and started to secretly stroke my manhood under it. I nervously watched my family in case they turned around and witnessed our sex-play. She whispered in my ear. "She is so beautiful. Look at her float around the stage. We must bring her into our family. She would be perfect for you. We need another girl now that Sarah has left. You can have her. Make her happy with the love potion like you made me."

Watching her dance so sensuously while Sunam was stroking my cock got my mind racing. It would be good scientifically to test a person of Russian descent and this was a healthy specimen. Yes, I decided I will make this girl the next subject in our SX69 drug trial.

After the ballet, we all went back to our boutique luxury hotel where I had rented the top floor with Sunam and I in a suite on one side of the hallway and my parents and sister in another on the other side. Each suite was like a small luxury apartment with living room, dining room and bedrooms. It is great to be rich. Sunam and I retired to our side and fucked and planned our strategy for bringing Anastasia into our family.

The next day, I put our plan into action. I called the manager of the Chicago Ballet Company. I am one of his larger donors so he was eager to help. I told him I have discovered a great talent that he should hire for his ballet company. He had already heard of Anastasia Pavlova who he told me many think is new rising star. I then told him I would raise my donation to a million dollars if he signs her. All he needed to do is contact her agent and have her meet me for dinner at the restaurant in my hotel to discuss the generous terms. I added that I wanted to talk to her alone. He wholeheartedly agreed and later called me to confirm she had agreed to our dinner date. Sunam hugged me in glee when she heard the news.

Dinner with the Ballet Dancer

Sunam and I were seated in a private dining room in the basement of the exclusive restaurant in our hotel. It had mahogany wood paneling throughout and one wall was completely covered with a rack of expensive bottles of wine. The table was long and could hold a dozen people but the table was set for just the three of us with me at the head. We decided it would be more interesting to have our six-course gourmet dinner before administering the SX69 potion. From a scientific standpoint, it would give me a personality baseline to gauge the extent of the transformation pre and post dosing. Of course, the head waiter was told not to disturb us after the coffee and dessert course was served. In fact, I got a key to lock the door to be sure nobody would intrude.

As we waited for Anastasia, my imagination was filled with images of her beauty and grace. I fantasized about running my hands over her silky soft skin with rock hard athletic muscles of her torso and limbs underneath. Her small butt must be magnificent to grasp when you are driving your penis into her wet vagina. I could picture her amazing long legs doing incredible splits and contortions as we made love.

My mind was in a frenzy when finally a soft knock was heard on the door and the head waiter led in the Russian ballet star. She was even more beautiful than I had remembered. Her golden hair was pulled back and braided into a long mane that went halfway down her back in a Russian peasant style. It was enclosed in a pearl and sequin-studded netting that had a stunning effect. Her hair pulled back like this, accentuated her long neck and perfect facial features. She must have had a professional makeup artist prepare her because everything was perfect from the dramatic, glistening silver eyelid makeup to the rich red lipstick. Her skin was either perfect in and of itself or powdered to perfection. Her dress was simple and classy, just a shimmering silver shoulderless body-hugging tube from above her small breasts to well above her knees. I had to catch short glimpses because it was too intense to look at her for very long. like looking at the sun.

We introduced ourselves and sat down to a wonderful meal with a constant flow of wonderful wines. Anastasia did not speak much English but we laughed and conversed as best we could. Her voice is very feminine even when she spoke Russian. I find the Russian language very harsh and guttural. She said she had no boyfriends since coming to America. That was a plus. She was somewhat aloof and self-centered. I expect she would become quite a Prima Donna in the future if she stayed on her trajectory to become an international star. But of course, she will be much happier after SX69 and the opposite of stuck up. The wonderful potion makes a woman contented to serve an alpha male in any way he wishes. All the women who have been transformed are enthusiastic believers. I am sure she will be overjoyed as well.

When the dessert and coffee arrived, Sunam and Anastasia excused themselves to go to the ladies room and I prepared 10 ML of SX69 which I spread on the petals of a purple orchid in the floral arrangement in front of us. This was Sunam's idea. She said this had worked on her. Why not do it again?

When the girls came back into the room, I secretly locked the door as Sunam diverted Anastasia's attention. We sat and Sunam said, "Anastasia, these flowers have such a beautiful scent. Go ahead. Take a smell." I could see that the young Russian girl did not quite understand what Sunam was saying but Sunam used hand gestures to make her message clear. The blonde beauty bent her head to the flowers and took a good sniff.

The effect was immediate and wondrous. No matter how many time I see it, I find it fascinating. She froze with a quizzical look on her face for ten minutes with her eyes closed. This is when the female brain is rewired with the bonobo monkey DNA and the unique bonding hormone, Oxytocin of the common shrew. Suddenly her brilliant grey-blue eyes shot open and she stared blankly at me. This is when she imprinted on me like a newborn bird imprints on the first thing moving it sees. But in the case of SX69, a female imprints on the first male she sees and then serves as her cherished mate and master. Next, I saw her pupils go from pinpoints to dilated to pinpoints and back to dilated many times like a pinball machine hitting a jackpot. Then she broke into a blissful smile.

Sunam squeals in glee, "It worked. Yippee. It worked. We have a new member of the family. The other girls will be so happy."

"Please Sunam, we should be quiet and let Anastasia make the transformation at her own pace."

I sat back and watched as the young beauty first seemed to look inward at the heightened sensuality she was feeling and then she turned her gaze to me and her expression was of overwhelming love. With intense feeling, she said, "Vy chelovek, kotorogo ya zhdal.". And then she stood up and leaned over and started to kiss me all over my face. I didn't have a clue what she was saying but, given my previous experience in these matters, I suspected she had just fallen deeply in love with me. In a questioning voice, she continued, "Moy milyy, chto ya mogu dlya vas sdelat?"

I guessed she wanted to know how she could please me. I blurted out, "Please dance for me."

She took my hands in hers and kissed them in complete servitude and with a heavy Russian accent said, "Yes, yes. I dance for you."

She went to the open area beside the table and raised her hands dramatically above her head all the while looking me deep in my eyes. My gaze shifted from her eyes down to her perfect body. A few minutes ago, I would have been embarrassed to stare at her breasts and hips. Now, I knew she was totally mine and it pleases her to have me eat her body up with my lust-filled gaze. An instant later, she proved my point, by raising her leg straight up and touching the toe of her shoe to the ceiling. This completely exposed her panty covered crotch to my gaze. Through the sheer silk material, I could see the outline of her pussy lips. I got a raging titanium hard-on. Sunam went to the floor beside my chair and massaged my woody as I watched the dance.

The dancer smiled and said, "You like?" I smiled back and nodded yes. She continued, "That make Anastasia very happy." I am sure the girls will help her improve her English.

My mind was racing. I wanted to get my dick into that pussy ASAP and I couldn't wait to see that face with my cock planted deep in her mouth. Should we have a mini-orgy here? No, it was best to go up to the suite and have complete privacy. I stood up suddenly, having made my decision. "WE GO!"

Anastasia looked at me in shock, "Please, I go with you. Please." The dear, sweet thing thought we were leaving her behind. I quickly relieved her distress.

"Yes, my dear. You go with me." She gave a sigh of relief and ran to my side and held my arm tightly. The SX69 has bonded her well. Tiny, beautiful Sunam held my other arm and the three of us went up to the suite.

Once there, after what seemed like a thousand kisses on the elevator, we spilled onto a huge leather sofa in the living room. Even though my instinct was to rip off the young beautiful girl's clothes and ravish her immediately, in the interest of science, I decided to let her set the pace. I remembered that Elizabeth, my brilliant older British journalist, fought the sexual urges washing over her for a few minutes after being transformed. I expected that a physical artist like the girl beside me on the sofa would yield to her carnal instincts faster. So I waited, with me in the middle sitting facing the Russian beauty and Sunam behind me kneeing on the sofa and kissing my ears and neck. I suspected she was as interested as I as to how this would go.

Anastasia was sitting there on my left just looking straight ahead thinking and I expected feeling new emotions washing over her. I had my arm along the back of the sofa behind her but not touching her. I looked down at her facial profile, her neck, down to the front of the dress covering her small breasts and further down to the dress's hem which marks the entranceway to her pussy. It is always such a wonderful thing to be sitting with a new woman, knowing that you will bed them for the first time in a few minutes. One feels a mixture of passion, sweet anticipation and mystery. It is the most erotic moment in a relationship. With SX69 it is even better because I know with complete certainty, that the pleasures we will experience will be whatever I desire, whenever it pleases me, far into the future.

Anastasia turned and leaned towards me and kissed me tenderly below my left ear. She whispered, "I love you very much." She put her left hand on my chest and stroked my pecs through my shirt. I realized that she was seducing me in her own way. I sat still and let her continue. Soon she undid two buttons and slipped her warm hand inside and onto my chest. She stroked my skin and rolled my nipple in her fingers. My penis was stiffening and a tent appeared in the front of my pants. She undid all the rest of the buttons while whispering, "Is okay?" I nodded yes. She dipped her head down to my chest and took my left nipple in her sweet lips and nibbled it, sending an erotic lightning bolt of lust to the primal regions of my brain. A lesser man would have succumbed to his base instincts and ravaged her at this point. But, because of my training after having continual sex with my harem of beautiful women, I remained still. I must have a sixth-degree black belt in sex or something.

Anastasia then slipped to the floor and took off my shoes and socks. She gently kissed each bare foot a dozen times. This is such a common practice with SX69 women that I am used to it now and rather look forward to it. The girls tell me it calms their nerves. It certainly makes me feel good, too. Another win-win for SX69.

I was dying to see her body and knew I just had to ask and she would happily strip for my pleasure. But the anticipation was very exhilarating. I continued to watch her in wonder and sweet anticipation.

The blonde beauty reached up and undid my belt and unzipped my pants. She looked up and asked, "Please?" I nodded again my approval and she smiled and pulled my underwear and pants down together and off. Sunam, from behind me, removed my shirt. I was the only one naked and my erection was sticking up boldly. I remained still. It was fascinating to watch the transformation of the ballet dancer. She slid both of her soft hands over my legs, penis, stomach and chest as if she was getting used to my body. She had a lusty look of appreciation as if I was an Adonis or something. She couldn't seem to see my rather ordinary body for what it is.

I could sense Sunam moving behind me and I know she is shedding her clothes. The little nymph is naked around our home almost all the time. Soon I felt her firm bare breasts on my back as she whispered in my ear, "She is so beautiful and she is all yours. Every morning she will be at the end of your bed with me and the other women waiting to be mounted and satisfied. We are yours. Use her. Use me." The erotic image of the girl at my feet lifting her ass for me to mount got my juices flowing and I just had to speed things up.

I reached down to Anastasia and she immediately jumped up to sit beside me. She snuggled into my body. I bent her over and away from me to find the zipper to her dress and pulled it down. I knew she would have given me an erotic strip dance if I had asked but the plain truth is I wanted to fuck her sooner rather than later. Screw the black belt of patience. She was not wearing a bra. I peeled the top of her dress down a bit roughly in my haste to see her naked. She was intent on getting buck-naked as well and helped by lifting her ass off the sofa and pushing the dress off and on to the floor. I saw a tiny silver satin thong covering her girlie parts but it was gone in a flash when she quickly lifted her ass again and the panties hit the floor. Any thoughts of a slow romantic undressing went out the window because I needed to fuck this girl NOW!

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,767 Followers
12