SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

"Now if I ever hear that you have told anybody of my research and I mean even your priest, I will visit your pretty daughter at... Chuck, where is she?"

"Sir, she is in Cambridge at the university there, in a student dorm, room 212, 4715 Stumford Lane." Chuck replied from memory.

Mrs. Millhaven started screaming for me to fuck her harder.

"My dear, please shut up. We are trying to have a conversation here." She clammed up immediately and afterwards all I could hear were occasional muffled sighs of pleasure.

"Thank you Chuck, good work. Harold, I have people that can find your sweet, innocent daughter wherever she is and I will bond her to some wretched creep in some far off hole of a place where you will never find her. Just picture her getting drilled like your wife here and loving it. You saw that troll Jocko and Elizabeth. Think of that."

He pleaded, "Okay, okay I hear you completely now please stop with my wife."

"No, you sorry fucker. I want to cum in her nice pussy one last time." I looked down at her. "Victoria, reach under and give my balls a tickle while I fuck your sweet pussy. And by the way, you can scream all you want now, your hubby and I are finished our little talk." I could feel her fingers on my sensitive ball-sack and I concentrated on the feel of the soft grip of her hot vagina on my cock. I picked up momentum and she whipped her hair and moaned loudly and swore like a slut for me to drill her faster and deeper. In no time, we both had huge orgasms. I wiped my cock on her black dress and left a brilliant white cum stain. An appropriate end to our brief relationship.

When she was seated back in her chair, I put a dose of SX69 under her nose. She closed her eyes and I told her husband that she would be opening her eyes in a few minutes and that she would bond to the first man she saw. That had better be him if he wanted to keep her. It didn't help my dark mood to know that his married life would get a whole lot better when she awoke. I was happy for Mrs. Millhaven. Her life would be so much more contented. None of her husband's nefarious doings were her fault.

Chuck and I left and he drove me back to my castle and the carnal delights that awaited me there.

In a strange way this sorry episode was part of my scientific quest. I always try to fulfill my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers