SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 14

Story Info
A renowned woman scientist is dosed and soundly fucked.
5k words
4.54
43.7k
30
0

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,769 Followers

This is the fourteenth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin. The potion works exactly on human females as it had with animals in the lab.

Do read the previous installments which chronicle the use of SX69 from the first young girl, a sweet young librarian name Sarah to the last, a beautiful Russian ballet dancer, Anastasia. There are many erotic twists and surprising turns along the way.

In this chapter, Edward meets a brilliant female scientist at an annual scientific conference.

Edward is having the sex life of a sultan but always keeps in mind that he is conducting a serious human drug trial for the SX69 potion. His motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy!

Thanks to LarryinSeattle for editing it.

*****

Journal Account of Edward Vitello Regarding the Global Neurobiology Conference in Stockholm June, 2012

An interesting thing happened at an important scientific conference I just attended. There were a number of internationally renowned scientists who specialize in brain chemistry and neurology. I was hoping to get some insight into new research in the field that may help with SX69. The person I was most interested in hearing was Dr. Jeanette Frohlich. She has been doing incredible research at Harvard into the neural pathways of primate and human brains. She has simply the most brilliant mind I have ever come across. She will certainly win a Nobel Prize in the future. Her work on how instincts were stamped into the brain went a long way in explaining how SX69 transformed female human brains.

I attended her brilliant lecture and approached her afterwards to tell her how amazing I thought her research was. We immediately got into a deep conversation but unfortunately, she had an appointment to go to. I suggested we meet for dinner to continue our conversation. She agreed.

I have already described, Dr. Frohlich's brilliant mind but let me describe her physical attributes. She is in her mid-thirties, medium height with long straight dark brown hair parted in the middle like a folk singer. She dresses very conservatively like the academic she is. Think absent-minded university professor. It is impossible to know what her body looks like under the multi-layer suit tops and heavy, long tweed skirts. She wore black nylon stockings and simple brown loafers. But I suspected she was fit because, even with all the layers, I could tell she was slim. She wore absolutely no makeup and doesn't seem at all interested in looking or acting attractive to the opposite sex. She had a pleasant face but not one that you would say is beautiful. With a new hair style, nicer clothes, and a bit of makeup, she could be very attractive. She wears glasses with dark horn rims. Those would have to go to spruce up her image. She is simply an academic nerd who is more interested in changing the world than having a man in her life.

Dinner with Dr. Frohlich

I had reserved a table in the far back of the hotel restaurant where we could talk without being disturbed. She arrived in what was likely the same dowdy long tweed dress I had seen her in earlier. Maybe she was like Woody Allen and had a wardrobe of many of the same outfits.

We discussed her research and mine. Of course, I did not talk about SX69 specifically. As the wine flowed, I could see that she was attractive in a different way than my other women. Her mind really turned me on. Her face lit up with excitement as she discussed her research. My mind wandered to thinking about what her body looked like under those heavy layers. I bet she didn't shave her pussy. I imagined a nice crop of light brown pubic hair. Did she have long or short nipples? As her lips moved while she talked about her science, I pictured them circling my cock, giving me a blow job. During the conversation, she mentioned that she wasn't married and that her whole life was centered on her work. She felt that left little time to have a relationship. When she said that, I got a sense that she was sad that her social life was not happy. All of a sudden it struck me that I should dose her with SX69 and bond us together. She would be so much happier. I could help finance her important work. Plus, she would have a wonderful family life where she would be loved and fulfilled sexually. With her on my SX69 research team, the love potion would have a better chance for success. Win-win!

I excused myself, saying I was going to the restroom but instead, went up to my room and returned with a dose of SX69. I had a nice erection, having fantasized about seeing what's under those multi-layers of clothing and fucking her very hairy pussy.

When I returned, the table had been cleared of plates and cutlery and coffee had been served. Dr. Frohlich had gone to the restroom so it was easy enough to slip a good-sized dose to the edge of her coffee cup opposite to the side she drank from. When she returned and she sipped her coffee, she got a full whiff of the love potion. As with all females, she froze with a quizzical look on her face for a long time with her eyes closed. This is when the female brain is rewired with the Bonobo monkey DNA and the unique bonding hormone, oxytocin of the common shrew. I suspected that this took longer than normal because she had such an incredibly high IQ. Suddenly, her dark-brown eyes shot open and stare blankly at me. This is when she imprinted on me like a newborn bird imprints on the first thing moving it sees. But in the case of SX69, a female imprints on the first male she sees and then he serves as her cherished mate and master. Next, I saw her pupils go from pinpoints to dilated to pinpoints and back to dilated many times like a pinball machine hitting a jackpot. Then she broke into a small smile.

I waited to see what would happen. It is best to let the subject progress at their own pace. She took a deep breath and that seemed to energize her. She held her hands together on the table. I pulled my chair closer to the table and shifted forward with my hands together and close enough to hers so that if she wanted to reach out and touch them it would be easy.

I could see her nostrils flare a bit as she breathed. She seemed to be looking inward, contemplating the new sensations washing over her body, particularly her genital area. Then, she sat up taller in her chair with her spine straightened and her head held higher. With resolve she said, "The stem cells combined with the hormonal effect on the brain's synapses, has me concluding that yes, Mr. Vitello, an outside hormonal agent could reformat a brain." My god, she had not missed a beat in our scientific conversation! Quite unprecedented.

I was shocked to see that Dr. Frohlich's incredible intellect was able to overcome the vastly increased primal instincts that the SX69 stimulates in her brain. Wow, she could think science when her pussy is throbbing like a giant tuning fork. Maybe, I would need to help a bit. I slid my hands forward and placed them over hers. "Dr. Frohlich, I hope you are enjoying my company. I certainly enjoy being with you." She squeezed her two hands together under mine and then drew them back, forcefully.

"Yes, Dr. Vitello, I quite like discussing scientific matters with you."

This was nothing like what had happened when I dosed other women. They immediately were deeply attracted to me and initiated sexual acts right away.

I responded, "It is a real honor to have you discuss your research with me."

She licked her lips seductively while looking deep into my eyes. Ahhh. I thought, now we are making progress. She raised her hand to the back of her neck and massaged it. She was obviously feeling new sensations. She moved her hand from her neck and started playing with the top button of the white blouse under her suit jacket, still looking deep into my eyes. I expected her to start undoing her clothing to show me her body right here in the restaurant. SX69 women have no sexual modesty. If she started exposing herself, I would have to whisk her up to my hotel suite to consummate our bond. All of a sudden, the moment ended and she reached down beside her chair and brought up her large black purse and held it with both hands in front of her chest like a shield. Amazing, she was able to fight off the primal urges.

She said with determination, "Sir, I must get to bed early tonight because I have a lecture in the morning. It has been a pleasure meeting you and I hope our paths cross again in the future."

She stood and I got up as well. "Let's me walk you to your room." I was desperate to be near her to help complete the bonding process.

She mulled this for a bit and said curtly, "No, that will be quite all right. Good night sir."

She offered her hand and I shook it noticing it was hot and a tad sweaty. As she walked away, I noticed that her ass had a nice swivel that I hadn't noticed before. I regretted not getting to hold her butt in my hands as I rightfully expected when I went up and got the SX69. I stood there dumbfounded with a very limp penis.

I went up to my room disappointed, took a shower, and was reading some scientific papers in my white bathrobe when about an hour later, I heard a small knock at my door. Strange, I thought I had put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside.

I opened the door and there she was. Her hair was mussed up and her clothes were disheveled like she had taken them off and then put them back on in a rush. She had on bright red lipstick smeared on wide and thick like a harlot. She must have gone out of the hotel to buy it. The lady I had dinner with likely never owned a tube of lipstick, let alone one of this bright color. I knew immediately why she was here. Her intellect had lost its battle with her libido or maybe the logical side was still battling but weakening fast.

"Hello Dr. Frohlich, how can I help you?" A big blush crossed her face. Likely she had been strumming her pussy in her room thinking about how my cock could put out the fire below. That was how she needed help.

"I was having trouble getting to sleep and just thought that we might talk some more about our scientific research."

"Great. Would you like to come in?" I opened the door and she pushed through quickly like she was on a mission. I could smell a cloud of sexy perfume, likely bought at the same late night drug store as the lipstick. In her mind, she must be thinking that she would come to my room and seduce me to quell her desires. Of course, she knew nothing about SX69 or why she felt so horny towards me. Judging from my conversation with her, she has never in her life seduced anyone. I thought it would be fun to play 'hard to get" to see how she would solve the problem of the rising heat in her pussy.

My hotel suite was like a small luxury apartment with living room, dining room and separate bedroom. I pointed to the sofa and said, "Have a seat." She sat down and I sat on her right. I noticed that she had removed her shoes and that she no longer had on the ugly black stockings.

She got to the point right away. "Mr. Vitello, that was a bit of a lie. I am interested in your work but the real reason I came here is that I feel a real attraction to you, unlike anything that has happened to me before. I can't decipher what is happening to me."

"Please call me Edward. May I call you Jeanette?"

"Yes, please do. Ahh... Edward." She blushed crimson again. Wow, I thought, SX69 dosed women usually lose all their inhibitions and shyness but Jeanette is still very shy about her needs.

"Jeanette, you look awfully warm. Why don't you take off your suit jacket?"

"Good idea." She unbuttoned and removed the drab garment.

"How does that feel, a bit cooler and more relaxed?"

"Very much so, Edward." She eyed me up and down hungrily.

She had a white silk blouse buttoned modestly in the front to her neck. I could see the outline of a white bra under the semi-transparent material. Without the heavy, shapeless jacket I could see she had a fine set of what I estimated to be 34B tits, my favorite size.

I felt a bit odd sitting there in my bathrobe beside a renowned scientist, but I have had so many odd moments during the SX69 human trials. As I eyed her body, my cock thickened and a small tent arose. It has an uncanny ability to sense when a hot, willing pussy is nearby. I could see her eyes looking at the growing tent. She balled her fists as she fought the urge to unveil and stroke it.

I felt a huge need to take a piss. Best to relieve myself before the fuck session began. "Sorry, my dear, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll just be a moment. You know, I feel a bit awkward being in my bathrobe. Do you think I should change into something more decent?"

As I expected, she blurted back, "No, no, that's quite all right. Not a problem."

I went to the bathroom and had difficulty pissing with my now, solidly erect dick. After missing the bowl a few times, I finished. I couldn't help giving my trusty cock a few loving strokes before going back to my new conquest.

I sat down and was a bit shocked to see through the silk material of Jeanette's blouse that she was now braless and four buttons had been opened to show some very sexy cleavage. She had also taken off her horn-rimmed glasses as she prepared for action. I thought she likely had lost the panties, too. This must be new territory for my fellow scientist, aggressively offering herself up for sex. She might be expecting me to dive in like a bee to a flower but I thought it best she complete her mission herself.

She took a deep breath and then crossed her legs and shifted herself to face me squarely with her right arm over the back of the sofa. I turned to her and looked into her eyes. They were hungry with lust. I looked down at her half-exposed tits and licked my lips in an exaggerated fashion. With a husky, sexier voice, she said, "After our dinner, I must admit that I was thinking about all kinds of guilty pleasures that we could do together." She slid towards me until our bodies touched. I had a huge urge to grab a handful of breast but fought it to allow her to crash her barriers down herself.

She nestled her head in the crook of my neck submissively, kissed it and slid her hand under my robe to my chest and then to my right nipple. She was breathing heavily as the sexual sensations and urges were washing over her body and throughout the primitive areas of her brain. Even though her ripe tits were right before my eyes, my imagination was fixated on what her pussy looked like under that long heavy woolen skirt. I sure hoped she hadn't bought a razor and shaved it. I love running my fingers through a nice, mature full beaver. She was rubbing her knees together to give her throbbing womanly parts some relief.

I just remained still as she progressed towards her goal. When she moved her hand to the knot of the bathrobe's cotton belt I put my hand over hers and said, "Do you really think this is a good idea, Jeanette? After all, we just met."

She growled, "Yes, I think it's a VERY good idea." She took her other hand off the back of the sofa and opened the knot in a hurry. She opened the robe to reveal my cock standing up hard and proud. A husky, animal growl came from her throat as she wrapped her hand around my weapon. I just let her do her thing and did nothing. She started to stroke my woody up and down slowly. She had a look of wonder on her face as if she was witnessing this for the first time. I wondered if she was a virgin spinster. She licked her lips like she wanted to suck me off but was fighting the urge.

I lost my resolve and helped her along, "Go ahead Jeanette, suck that cock."

Another deep growl like a dam was bursting and she swiftly engulfed the head of my cock in her hot mouth. I shifted her straight, long hair to the other side of her head and saw the incredibly sexy sight of my dick-head inside her mouth, puffing up the cheek of her pretty face. The pure pleasurable feel of the inside of her mouth on the sensitive head of my manhood and the sight of her gaudy lipstick-red lips around my pole almost made me cum but, with super-human effort, I controlled my libido. I started dreaming about her hairy pussy to take my mind off her sweet but inexperienced cock-sucking.

I could see that she had snuck a hand down to her crotch area on the outside of her skirt and dug her fingers desperately into the cloth. She must be going crazy with pussy itch. Hmmm. I thought, the pussy unveiling was going to happen soon.

I love to talk dirty when having sex. It really turns me on and from what women tell me, it turns them on too. Most women like to be treated as sluts when they're horny and being fucked by their man. It was time to treat the world class scientist like the horny cock-craving slut she had become.

"I love the way you are sucking my dick, love. But give my balls a good lick too." She immediately dipped her mouth lower and I could feel her wet tongue on my nut-sack. I could see her dig her nails into her crotch even more frantically. This was all turning her on.

"Show me those nice tits of yours. And thanks for taking off your bra and acting like a real slut. You came up to my room like a real harlot to get fucked and baby, I am going to fuck you good."

She sat up and quickly unbuttoned and removed her blouse. She has a nice set of firm, perky breasts that likely not many men have seen.

She looked at me pleadingly, "Is it okay if I take off my skirt too?"

"No, I just want to feel your tits for a while." A look of disappointment crossed her face. I laid her back but still sitting somewhat upright on the sofa and dipped my head to her beautiful alabaster white breasts. I took a quarter-sized nipple in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. She gave out a huge moan of pleasure. I had unleashed a real sex hungry tigress.

Without me asking, she bent and grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up, exposing her wonderfully hairy pussy that has probably never been trimmed. Just as I expected, the hussy had taken off her panties, preparing for a fuck-fest. She reached for her crotch but I intercepted her hand and said, "Stroking your pussy is my job now, baby." As I reached my hand over her bunched up skirt towards her private parts, she spread her knees like a slut. A waft of pussy odor reached my nostrils and this sent my testosterone levels up to the red zone.

I ran my fingers through the thick pubic hair on her mound that must be at least three or four inches long. I dipped my hand over the edge and down to her soaking wet pussy lips. Another loud groan came from her lips. I switched my mouth to her other nipple and she mashed my face into her breast. This was not the cold scientist nerd that I had dinner with a few short hours ago. I ran my finger up her slit to her clit and twirled around the hard love-button with the tip of my finger. She clasped my hand with both of hers and let out a huge scream.

"Ahhhh. Ohhhh. My god, I'm havingggggg an orrrrrrgasssmmmmmmm. AHHHHH." Then she went limp, panting heavily. I let her relax a bit before continuing.

After she recovered, she did an amazing thing. She went to the floor and started kissing my feet. I was shocked even though I shouldn't have been, since all my SX69 women do the same thing often. But I didn't expect it from her. Needless to say, I got a huge erection.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,769 Followers
12