SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,769 Followers

"I have a few things to say. I would like to welcome you all to my family. I love you all and you can be with me forever." I could hear sighs of relief and a few quiet thank you's. "I want you all to get along with and love all the women in our happy family. Mary, is the alpha female and if you have any questions or concerns go to her. Look to her for guidance. That is it, welcome."

With this, Mary reached over and unbuttoned my top shirt button. The girls stared at this blankly. She looked down at them and said, "Well?" They got the message and leapt off the sofa and started undressing me. I lifted a foot and a shoe was gone. I lifted the other and the other shoe went. Buttons were opened, belt undone, pants unzipped, socks removed, and soon I was standing naked with a rigid erection pointing at the ceiling. Instinctively, Gerda fell to her knees and kissed my feet. This is a common natural gesture of SX69 females. Then they all followed suit. What a sight, seeing six attractive, brilliant, educated women on their knees jockeying for position to kiss my bare feet. A feeling of pure power filled me.

Mary whispered in my ear, "Look at these beautiful women. They are yours. They will do anything for you. Would you like to fuck them now and feel how the new pussies feel?" I nodded yes.

Mary raised her voice, "Watch me girls." She stripped off her clothes and then went on all fours on the carpet. She put her elbows on the floor and this opened her ass cheeks so her womanly area and asshole were in full view. Jeanette knew exactly what was happening from experience and stripped almost as quickly and went down beside Mary.

The girls were starting to unbutton their clothes but I had a better idea. "Wait girls, I want you to slowly strip one by one in front of me while I am fucking your new sisters. Stand over there." I pointed to the area in front of Mary and Jeanette. "Melissa, why don't you go first?"

I knelt down behind Mary and easily slipped my stiff cock into her wonderful warm familiar vagina. Jeanette was on all fours on my left, waiting for her turn. Sweet Melissa was in her summer dress in front of me. "You look great Melissa. Just take your clothes off, real sexy like and then get down beside Jeanette and I will fuck you after I do her." This caused her to break out in a big smile. She leaned forward and pushed her breasts together to give me a nice down-blouse view of her cleavage. She stood back up and turned with her back to me while she bent over and pulled her dress up, showing her ass and gave it a sexy wiggle. I was sinking my dick deeper into Mary's love canal and withdrawing it slowly. The last thing I wanted was to cum. This was going to be a great show. Melissa reached behind herself to unzip the dress and slowly lowered it to the floor. She then had only her bra on since she had given me her panties earlier.

I looked down to my left and saw Jeanette reaching her hand under her body to her hairy pussy to stroke it and quell the heat building there. I wanted to fuck that pussy but Mary deserved a good shagging for her loyal efforts. I was able to slip in and out of her center while watching the sexy unveiling in front of us without cumming. It took all my training but I got through it. Soon Mary was moaning loudly in pleasure. This sent the whole group of us up a few notches higher on the passion meter. I looked over at the three girls waiting their turn to strip and they were all massaging their breasts or digging their fingers into their crotches to heighten their own pleasure.

Melissa reached back and undid her bra and tossed it aside. She had a beautiful set of small, 34B pert breasts with tiny nipples. I could hear Mary below me scream out that she was cumming.

I looked up at the stripper's pretty face. "Melissa, please turn around and bend over and show me your sweet pussy." I shifted to kneel behind Jeanette's nice ass and took her hips in both my hands and slid my cock into her hot, wet cunt. Melissa had obeyed and was bent over, showing me her engorged cleanly shaven pussy lips and asshole. She swiveled her bottom in a sexy manner.

"Nice pussy, love. Please come and get down here on all fours beside Jeanette." She clapped her hands in glee and literally skipped over to her place. She planted her chest to the carpet and her ass end was high and open. She looked up at me with big eyes. I reached over and slipped my hand to her butt cheeks and gave them a nice squeeze. They were firm and soft. I slip my middle finger down the slit between her pussy lips and she closed her eyes and a smile of pleasure crossed her pretty face. The smell of pussy in heat filled the room and sent my testosterone meter to the red zone. I could hear animal sounds coming from Jeanette below me.

I looked over at the three women still clothed. "Who wants to be next?" All three stuck their hands up like eager students wanting to please their teacher. I have become such an ass-man that I was wanting to see the nice ass of Angela, my new horny black lady. I say horny because she was there with one hand up in the air with the other pushed down under her waistband inside her slacks, stroking her privates. "Okay, Angela. Show me that beautiful booty." She moved over to the space directly in front of me.

I could feel Jeanette swiveling her ass aggressively to get more friction and then she screamed breathlessly. "Oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuummmming. Yes, yes, YES. Oh fuck, that is sooooooo good. Ahhh yes." I was embedded as deeply as possible in her pussy and I could feel its muscles having spasms as she came. I had to pull out quickly because it felt so good that I was about to go over the edge myself. I had a lot more fucking to do.

Melissa was swiveling her bottom in a clear signal she wanted to be mounted. I moved in behind her but I was too close to cumming to enter her sweet cunny just then. Mary could see my dilemma and gave the girl a good suggestion. She said, "Melissa, sweetie why don't you suck on Edward's balls for a little bit while he watches Angela strip? I'm sure he would like that." What a wonder Mary is. She has a sixth sense about me. Mary knelt beside me and monitored the action. Melissa turned around and dove her face to my crotch and then I could feel her wet, hot tongue on my sensitive ball-sack. Mary continued her instructions. "Edward loves it when you make his balls really wet." Instantly, I could hear loud slurping sounds as she pleasured my gonads. It worked. Even though it was incredibly pleasurable, I retreated from the edge of an orgasm.

I looked up at Angela who had already removed her slacks and was now slowly unbuttoning her satin blouse with a sexy look on her face. I could see a big wet spot on her red silk panties. She was getting very worked up.

All of a sudden, my mind seemed to step back from all that was happening around me. I became an observer rather than inside the bubble of lust and instinct that gripped me seconds before. I couldn't believe that this was real. Six wonderful, brilliant women all in the grip of primal urges that will do anything and everything to please me and yet will be just as normal as before outside of sex. I had spent the better part of the last year, witnessing the power of SX69 but that day's example was extreme. I had just met four new females and within a very short time they were gleefully stripping naked, sucking my balls, and lining up to get fucked in turn. I was simply in awe as I gazed around me.

My dick had softened a bit as I observed the scene objectively. Mary thrust me back into the sea of sexuality. She said to Melissa, who was still licking my balls, "Melissa baby, great job. Why don't you turn around? Edward's ready to fuck you now." She turned her tight, small ass to me and I could feel Mary's hand on my butt push me forward to mount the sweet young thing. My logical brain shut down and the primal one took over. Once more, I was in the bubble of lust. Mary even took my shaft and inserted the head of my cock into the opening to the new girl's love canal. She had a very tight pussy but with a bit of effort, I was soon balls deep in her center. These science nerds have relatively unused vaginas. She whipped her long brown hair and moaned in ecstasy as the tip of my staff hit her cervix deep inside. What a great, great pussy I thought. I was no longer outside the action and looking in. I took a deep breath through my nose and it seemed there was more oxygen in the air. I was on the slippery slope of carnal animal instincts again. Mary is such a genius in her own way.

Angela had her buttons undone and had spread her blouse to reveal a dark red bra inside. My guess was a 38DD. It would be nice to have a large breasted woman in the family. Variety is the spice of life.

My cock had cooled off enough that I could hump Melissa with a bit of gusto and she was loving it. She had planted her face sideways on the carpet and I could see a huge smile of pure pleasure on her face as I pounded her pussy.

Looking back at Angela, she had reached back and undone her bra and was then lowering it slowly to reveal her glorious big breasts. The skin on her breasts was a few shades lighter that the rest of her very dark ebony colored skin. She had dark, black, silver dollar-sized areolas and large erect nipples. I couldn't wait to bury my face in their glory. She turned without asking, bent over, and slowly pulled down her scarlet panties to reveal her clean shaven black pussy with a rosy pink slit separating the large lips. What a beautiful big butt Angela had. It was strong and wonderfully shaped in a mature, womanly fashion. I surely had become an ass-man and this one was destined for the 'Buttock Hall of Fame'. It was amazing that I had been talking with her about neurobiology, her PhD specialty, just a short time before and now she spread her ass cheeks to give me a better look at her pussy and asshole. People's intellect and their primal urges are in the same brain but in different universes. She turned and gave me a big smile and trotted over and went down on all fours beside Melissa.

Melissa started screaming that she was cumming and started swearing like a dockside sailor. Once again, I was amazed at the changes in the ladies from when I met them just a short time ago. I grabbed hold of her hips tightly and gave her quick five deep thrusts. She reacted as if I had plugged her pussy into a wall socket. She twitched, shook, and gasped animal sounds. I wanted her well-fucked and bonded securely. I stayed embedded until she calmed.

I looked over at the last two. Gerda, the German, had pulled her sweater up and pulled both bra cups down. She was tweaking her long nipples between her fingers. Carol, the Korean with the extremely wet pussy, had her hand buried in her jeans and the wet spot in her crotch was huge. She had her eyes shut and I feared she would have an orgasm before I pounded my junk into her pussy.

"Carol, get your hand off your pussy and strip those clothes off. I want you to have an orgasm on my cock not with your hand. Is that clear?"

She withdrew her hand quickly and said, "Yes sir. I'm sorry, sir." She had a guilty look on her face.

I moved in behind Angela's glorious ass. She looked over her shoulder with an amazing sex 'please fuck me' smile on her face. That is the most sexy sight in the universe when you are looking at the pussy and ass of a girl and she gives you a sexy smile over her shoulder. "Wow, Edward, you are one lucky guy," I thought.

I had never been with a black woman. Angela would be my first. I stroked her firm ass and moved the head of my dick to the opening of her vagina. The sight of my white cock against her black skin was incredibly erotic. I entered her snug love canal and pushed in as far as possible while gripping her hips with both of my lily white hands on her beautiful ebony black skin. The sensation on my cock was amazing. I ran my hands up to her shoulders and massaged them while I drilled her pussy. I felt like I was driving a big black luxury sex machine. Pleasure washed over my body as my hips smacked against her ass when I was at the deepest point. I remembered her glorious big breasts and reached down to cup her right double-D breast in my hand. I twisted her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned and urged me on.

"Yes, daddy. Fuck my pussy. Yes, hold my titties. They are yours, baby. Do me, baby. Fuck me good, lover."

Her long braided hair with a large bead at the ends of each swung from her head at each of my thrusts. We had a wonderful rhythm going when her SX69 sensitized cunt exploded in a huge orgasm. She must have been totally turned on by the orgy scene.

"Yow, YOW. Yes baby, YES. Ahhhhh. Lord have mercy, yesssss. Don't stop, sugar. AHHHHHH. Sweet mercy. Yes, YES, yes!"

Her body went limp and she did a face-plant on the carpet although her ass was still up and impaled by my stiff cock. I was panting from the sheer excitement and exhilarating workout of our fuck-fest. What a sexual magic carpet ride. I would be fantasizing about this fuck for a long time.

Meanwhile Carol, my new Korean mate, naked as a jaybird, went on all fours beside Angela. I had been so captivated by fucking Angela that I hadn't even watched her strip. Not a problem. I would have lots of opportunities to have her do a nice strip tease in the future. I moved into position behind her nice womanly ass. Long straight jet-black pubic hair spiked out from her crotch. Asians have such unique pubic hair. I love it. Her pussy had gushed so much juice that it was flowing down the insides of her thighs. I slid my cock into her nice, well-oiled pussy very easily. A firm grasp but very slippery. Her cunt reminded me of a masseuse's two-handed well-greased happy ending jerk off to an erotic massage. Great in its own way.

Gerda was dutifully standing there waiting for my instruction to strip. I liked that sense of discipline. I could picture her as a great student at the great German Techniche Universitat in Berlin where she got her PhD in bioengineering. She had straightened her clothing from the self-groping I had witnessed her doing while she was waiting her turn. She looked great in her cashmere sweater and tight knee-length skirt.

I gave her the go-ahead. "Okay Gerda you can strip now." She gave a smile of relief and pulled her sweater over her head, messing up her short blonde hair. That gave her hair a sexy wild look. She started to undo her simple white bra but I said, "Please wait to take the bra off, love. Remove your nice skirt." She unzipped the waistband at the side and shimmied the skirt down her slim muscular legs. When she stepped out of the skirt and stood up at attention with her arms at her sides, I could see that she wore sexy white lace panties with the large wet spot I have come to expect of SX69 women. I could see the light colored pubic hair inside where the wetness made the panties somewhat transparent. I lifted my hand with my index finger pointing down and gave it a little twirl. She instantly knew I wanted her to turn around. What a great small ass she has, muscular and a bit boyish but very nice.

She looked over her shoulder and in a German accent said, "Do you want me to bend over and take off my panties so you can see my pussy?"

She had taken the words right out of my mouth. These women are so intelligent. "Sure, my love. Good idea."

First she undid her bra and dropped it to the floor and then bent deeply at the waist with her legs straight and slowly unveiled her womanhood. I was captivated by the sexy sight as I continued to slip my cock in and out of Carol's slippery vagina. Once the panties were off and discarded, she spread her lock-straight legs far apart and bent over and touched the ground with both her hands. "Ahhh," I thought, "another Yoga buff." Her blonde hair-covered nether lips were a wondrous vision to behold.

On cue, Carol started screaming in Korean and I could feel her pussy pulsate on my dick. I pulled out of her pussy with a loud farting sound. The wetness had made a perfect seal and I had pumped air into her vagina. It's all good.

Gerda came over to get her fucking. As she kneeled down, I said, "Wait, my dear. My knees are a bit sore from this carpet. Why don't I just lie here and you can sit on my cock and we can fuck that way." I lay down and she threw a leg over and took her hand and gently guided my stiffy to her eager love opening. The feeling was marvelous. German engineering at its best. She leaned forward and put both hands on my chest to get better leverage to grind her pussy into my hips. I reached up and cupped a nice small breast in each of my hands. Gerda's handsome face looked down with lust-filled eyes unblinking. Her short blonde hair was in disarray which gave it a wild sexy look. I looked over and saw Mary whisper something in Jeanette's ear and then Jeanette disappeared behind Gerda and I could feel a hot tongue licking my balls. Holy fuck, did that feel great! Soon, all the other girls joined in, licking my nipples, stroking my skin, kissing my ears and feet. Six voices kept whispering over and over, "I love you. I love you Edward. You are my love, my life, I am yours." I was in manhood heaven. Gerda bounced up and down on my junk in double time. I soon had an orgasm that was like a Fourth of July fireworks that almost blew my mind. I should ask the learned brain scientists in my family how many brain cells I killed.

We all went into Jeanette's bedroom and fell into a deep sleep. I was surrounded and touched by all my women. In the morning, I woke up and expected to see them all in a row at the end of the bed with their asses high waiting for our ritual morning fuck. But there was only Mary. Half asleep, I knelt in behind Mary's sweet familiar buttocks and slipped my dick into her warm, wonderful pussy.

"Where are the women?"

"They are down in the dining room. They woke up so excited about the SX69 project that they just had to get started. Don't worry, they have a nice sexy morning surprise for you."

I gave Mary a solid twenty thrusts and she had her normal morning orgasm. Then I went naked to the dining room. There were five lovely nude women poring over papers and laptop computers on the dining room table. They welcomed me with glee and big friendly smiles. There was great energy in the room.

Jeanette piped up first, "Edward, my only love. We are all so excited to be part of the SX69 project. The ideas are bursting out of our heads. It's effects are incredible and it proves that our theories about the human brain are right. Please, please come over here and fuck me and the others in turn as we tell you what we have discussed."

Jeanette leaned over the table and I moved in behind her and drove my cock deep into her center. The idea of discussing new science while fucking these brilliant women was overwhelming. Don't forget I am a science nerd myself. All five of the others were lined up and bent over waiting for their early morning fuck. What a beautiful sight. Five wondrous butts of different sizes and colors but all magnificent in their own way. Each one told me her new theories about SX69 and the human brain, as I plumbed the depth of their pussies and each had a SX69 fueled massive orgasm. Their new theories about the drug were inspired and their pussies were delicious. The combination of down and dirty sex with high level scientific discussion was an unbelievable turn-on.

This became our morning ritual, eager fucking while getting a passionate science update. Later each day, I liked to fuck them missionary style just to watch the lust on their handsome, unique faces.

I spent a solid week in Cambridge before flying back to Britain. It was nice to be home. The women there are so different but equally great in their own ways. They moved into Jeanette's house. It was invigorating to know that each home on each side of the Atlantic had a different vibe that I could experience whenever I wanted.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,769 Followers