SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

Professor Vitello had a background check done on Miss Fisher and everything checked out perfectly. Her parents were divorced and she was living with her father and had no boyfriend. Her resume was incredible. She was very beautiful with long strawberry blonde hair down to her shoulders. She could easily be a model and the most striking thing was that is every photo she had a huge, happy, trusting smile that would light up a room. Her body was lovely, like an aerobics instructor. In fact, one picture was of her in a tight Lululemon outfit, doing aerobics. She has a perfect, tight ass. The photos that showed her 19 year-old breasts made my mouth water. It was hard to tell from the photos how tall she was but Sharon remembered that she was a bit shorter than her. I just knew she would be a perfect addition.

Miss Fisher was doing a practicum at a local hairdressing salon as part of her training and Sharon went there for a cut and chatted her up and invited her to dinner at our place, which she accepted.

When the big night came, I was not allowed in the house during the dosing ritual. It was decided that in the interest of the SX69 drug trial, I should not be present. In the first six months, I was not to be exposed to the love potion in the slightest. So Sharon was trusted with the process and I would come in later when she texted me. Of course, I would be the first man the innocent teen sees so she would bond to me.

I was waiting outside on the other side of the street when Miss Fisher walked up. She was dressed to impress with what looked like a prom dress and then I realized it likely was one since she had graduated high school just a short time ago. This was likely her best outfit. It was purple satin, tight around her thin waist and shoulderless with a nice amount of cleavage. She must have had one of her hairdresser friends do her hair because it was swept up in a dramatic swirl that left her long, swan-like neck bare. The skirt was not too tight or short but it highlighted her nice ass and beautiful legs. I noticed she was wearing matching sensible, purple, low-heeled shoes. Good, I hate gaudy high heels. The thing that struck me most was she was smiling happily and singing an upbeat song as she strolled along. I couldn't wait to get to know her. I paced and paced for what seemed like an eternity before getting the text, "Miss Fisher is ready to see you."

I rushed over and entered the house. Sharon and Miss Fisher were sitting at the dining room table. I sat down across from the young lady who was looking at me with wide eyes.

Sharon said, "Carol, this is my friend Keith Maclean who I was telling you about."

The girl just stared into my face with a small smile on her full red lips. Her pupils started expanding to fully cover her grey iris and then shrinking to pinpoint size in each eye. This amazing spectacle went on for some time, large, pinpoint, large, pinpoint as her brain imprinted on me just like a bird imprints for life on the first thing it sees. This was the second time I have seen this SX69 process and it is amazing. Finally she blinked and broke out in a luxurious smile.

In a beautiful voice, she said, "Very nice to meet you, Mr. Maclean."

"Oh, please call me Keith. And what should I call you?"

She blushed and said, "My real name is Carol, but my close friends call me Sweetie. Please call me Sweetie. I feel like I've known you for a long time."

I offered my hand across the table and she slipped hers into mine and gave it a delicate squeeze. Her hand was as soft as a babies bum. Her nails were nicely polished with light purple polish to match her dress. I looked back up into her face and she was staring openly at me and then she licked her lips very seductively. I started to pull my hand back but she tightened her grip so I left it there for her to hold. The SX69 was working its wonders.

"Thanks, Sweetie. And please call me Keith. I can see why they call you Sweetie. You look very sweet and beautiful." I looked down brazenly at her cleavage and could see the hint of her light purple lacy push-up bra that was spilling her breasts over the top of her dress in the style of young girls today. I knew from experience that now that she was fully dosed, she would love me checking out her assets. Sure enough, she leaned forward over the table and squeezed her shoulders together to give me a better down-blouse peek. A surge of adrenaline mixed with testosterone went through my body.

"Sharon, Sweetie and I are going into the living room to talk a bit alone. Why don't you wait in the bedroom until I call you?'"

"Of course, sir." Off she went leaving the gorgeous teen and me alone.

"Let's go into the other room, Sweetie. We have a lot to talk about."

We stood up and she scurried to my side and held my upper arm with both of her hands as we walked to the sofa.

"Sir, is it okay if I hold your arm? It makes me feel so much better." She tightened her grip. I could smell her light flowery perfume as we reached the sofa. We sat down and I could hear the swishing sound of the satin on satin of her pretty dress. She continued to hold my arm as we sat.

"How do you feel, Sweetie?"

"I feel super, sir"

"Now remember, I said to call me Keith."

"Sure, Keith."

"Here, why don't you let go of my arm so I can put it over your shoulder like this." Her shoulder was smooth to the touch. She clasped her hands in her lap and looked forward, waiting for my next move. I was in no rush. My experience with SX69 made me totally confident that this pretty teen was now mine. I was sure she was a virgin and I wanted her first experience to be a great one. Best to go at her speed.

I looked down at her breasts and could see that she was breathing faster and she was rubbing her knees together slightly. Her pussy was likely getting very stimulated. Sharon tells me hers gets unbearably worked up. This young thing might not know what is happening to her body but I am sure her instincts will like take over. My cock is swelling in my slacks. I can see her head turn towards it and look down at the bulge with a lusty look on her face, her nostrils flared a bit. I hope the cameras are catching all of this for the scientific data.

"Sweetie, I really think you are great. What do you think of me?"

She turned and looked up into my face with a big smile and said, "I am a big romantic and I knew someday I would fall in love with a man on first sight. And tonight it happened, I have fallen in love with you." She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. I took the opportunity to massage her firm ass with both of my hands.

She whispered breathlessly in my ear, "Please tell me that you love me, too and that we can be together always. If you say no, I'll die."

I pulled back a bit with my hands still cupping her ass, "Yes my dear, I love you so much. You can be with me forever." I can feel her clenching her buttocks rhythmically. This must be her body's way of instinctively sliding her sensitive pussy lips together to get some carnal relief.

She mashed her lips onto mine and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth and searching for my tongue, her chest ground against mine. Her nipples must be super sensitive after the dosing. I just continued to massage her ass as she started to get wilder. She slid two fingers into the opening in my shirt between two buttons and felt the hair in the center of my chest. She moaned as she touched it. She was getting very turned on. I wondered what her reaction would be when she touches my cock. She likely hadn't ever seen one

She whispered in my ear, "I have been saving myself for you my love."

My resolve to let her discover everything herself was lost when she said that and to hurry things along, I pulled the zipper of her dress down six inches as a hint for her to show me what she had been saving.

She took the bait and said desperately, "Please let me show you my body. I am going crazy. I need you to touch me."

"Okay, Sweetie. Please stand up and take off your clothes. But it would please me if you did it slowly so I can really see what you have been saving for me."

She stood up and kicked off her shoes. "Thank you, thank you." She reached behind her back and I could hear the zipper and see the dress fall off one of her shoulders. I could hardly breathe as she slowly unveiled her perfect body. She stepped out of her dress and there she was in just her light purple lace bra and panties. I could not believe my good fortune. A stunningly beautiful, innocent young virgin was stripping for me before I break her cherry. Pinch me, I thought. I was eating her body with my eyes. I had to reach down and massage my stiff cock through my pants. When she saw this, her eyes widened and she licked her lips. Fuck was that sexy. She lifted one foot and started rubbing her knees together to get some friction in her crotch. I could see a growing wet spot in the camel-toe notch of her silk panties. Finally when she couldn't stand it anymore, she moved her hand to her pussy and stroked it through the material. A look of relief washed over her innocent face.

"Turn around, love" She turned and the sweetest, tight set of buns came into view. Fucking Sharon doggy-style so often has made me into a bit of an ass-man. I couldn't wait to hold those slim hips of hers and drive my cock between those firm cheeks. I could envision her moaning in ecstasy as she has a massive orgasm as I drill her from behind.

"Okay, my dear turn back around and take off your bra." She reached behind and undid it while I held my breath again. Wow, her tits are a 34B with puffy aerolas. They are so firm, they stick straight out with no droop at all. They are a handful each and it will be great to see them fill out as she matures.

She started to move her hands to take off her panties but I had a better idea. "No, love. I want to take those off. Come over here." I shifted to sit on the edge of the sofa with my eyes at about her navel level. She was two feet from me. I could smell the sweet, salty smell of her virgin pussy. I was in heaven. I knew this was going to be one of the best moments in my entire life so I wanted to savor it. Her panties were a light purple satiny material that one could see though a bit. They were a full panty, not a thong. The waistband was a darker purple embroidered lace with a pretty little bow right in the center below her cute belly button. I slipped my hands to her butt cheeks and felt her firmness beneath the silky material as I stared at the came-toe notch at the Y of her crotch. I could see the subtle bumps of pubic hair under the thin fabric. Of course, I thought, she would never have shaved since she had been saving herself for the future Mr. Right. Fortunately for us both, her happy future starts tonight.

With my hands shaking a bit, I grasp the waistband and peel the panties slowly down her hips. Slowly, her strawberry blonde light coating of pubic hair is revealed and then her entire glorious womanhood. Her pussy lips are clearly visible through the fine, light colored hair. I pulled her body to me and I kissed her stomach while saying, "Yes, Yes Yes," over and over. I almost broke into tears of joy, the feeling of happiness was so overwhelming.

I rose up and took her hand and led her to the master bedroom. Miss Lewis was there, completely nude and standing at the foot of the bed. Sweetie likely saw her but gave no sign and just looked up at my face with what could only be called adoration.

Miss Lewis spoke, "Sweetie, take off Keith's clothes like a good girl."

The teen obeyed and undid my shirt buttons and then pulled it off. She undid my belt and pants and peeled them off. My stiff cock made a big tent in my underwear. Next, she went to the floor and took off my socks and kissed both my feet several times. This is a ritual that SX69 females do instinctively. It sure gave me a real sense of control. Once again, I was overwhelmed by the fact that here was a drop-dead gorgeous virgin kissing my feet in supplication before I was going to deflower her.

Sweetie went on to her knees with her head belt high and she pulled down my underwear. Her eyes widened as she saw my stiff member.

A voice from the end of the bed asked, "Is that the first penis you have seen?"

"Yes, Miss Lewis."

"That is going to give you much pleasure, my dear. Go ahead and touch it." The young thing reached up and touched me tentatively with the tip of her finger. A female voice boomed loudly, "No, take the shaft in your hand." The innocent one did as instructed. "That is a cock and it's going to split your pussy tonight and make you a woman. Now get up on that bed and do whatever Keith wants." The teen hesitated. A booming female voice, "DID YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes, Miss Lewis." Sweetie climbed onto the bed and lay on her back in the middle. I can see that Miss Lewis will be a perfect alpha female.

I had not planned to have Sharon present during the deflowering but I could see she might come in handy. "Sharon, please go and sit in that chair. I will call you if I need something."

"Of course, sir."

I mounted the bed and lay beside my prize on my elbow with my back to Miss Lewis. As I looked down at her perfect body, my cock was literally twitching with a desire to fuck her virgin pussy. With a super human amount of willpower, I let my heart rate fall and my breathing return to relatively normal as I cooled my jets. She lay still with her hands at her side and her legs flat with knees together. Her eyes were wide and looked nervous. I dipped my lips to hers and gave her a warm kiss. Then I cupped her breast and squeezed a nipple between my fingers. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. I moved my lips to her nipple and sucked the puffy areola into my mouth. A louder moan followed. I slipped my hand to her pussy and she opened her knees without my asking. I loved the silky light feel of her pubic hair. I had a triumphant feeling of being the first man to feel her cunny. I ran my hand down over her mons to the lips below. Her hips surged up to hump my hand. This girl is very turned on, I thought. I moved my hand to her vagina and slipped a finger into her love canal. I could feel the blockage from her intact maidenhead. She was very wet and ready for the taking. No time like the present. The urge to mount her could not be denied any longer.

I got to my knees and touched the inside of her thigh and she spread her legs wide. I moved between her legs and looked down. What a perfect sight. It will be etched in my brain forever, a beautiful, strawberry blonde young girl, with ripe small tits and a lightly hair covered virgin pussy waiting for my cock. Then she did something that blew my mind. She reached both hands up to me, beckoning to be deflowered. I lowered myself to her body until I was touching her from breasts to hips and searched with the tip of my cock for her love hole. I found the small notch but the head of my dick was too large. I straightened my two arms and looked down at her pussy. With one hand, I grabbed the shaft of my cock and lodged the head in her vagina. I pushed forward but again the opening was much too small. A surge of adrenaline welled up in me.

All of a sudden, Miss Lewis was kneeing beside me with a pillow. "Let me put this under her ass. It will give you a better angle and leverage." Sweetie lifted her bum and the pillow was put under. Sure enough, it lifted her hips so that I had a better angle. Miss Lewis spit a large gob on her hand and spread it over the head of my cock and gave the shaft a couple of sensuous strokes to make me rock hard. She guided the head to the promised land and I shifted forward Again, it was too small.

Sweetie pleaded, "Keith, please fuck me. I'm going crazy. I need you inside me. Please." I thrust my hips forward and lodged a little more into the snug entrance I was losing my mind with lust.

Miss Lewis chimed in, "Fuck that pussy, Keith. Do her. She wants your cock. Make her a woman. She's yours." Her hand was on my butt pushing.

Sweetie pleaded, "Please, please."

More from Miss Lewis, "Do her. Split her pussy. PUSH!"

I lost it. It didn't matter if I was going to rip her in half, my cock was going to split that pussy." I growled like an animal and thrust forward and down with all my weight. In a split second I was balls deep in her incredibly tight vagina. Sweetie screamed. In passion or pain, I didn't know. Miss Lewis cheered. I panted and savored the sweet feeling of my cock buried deeply in the sweet young beauty.

Sweetie started kissing my wrist that was beside her head, purring, "Thank you, thank you." My god I thought, I wasn't hurting her. I eased myself down onto her body and withdrew my cock a few inches and carefully pushed it back in to where I could feel my balls up against her sweet ass. What a luxurious feeling. Sweetie had her arms around my sides with her palms flat on my back, hugging me. I pulled my cock back a bit further the next time and picked up a bit of speed going back in. I could feel the solid grip of her vagina walls sliding the skin over the shaft of my weapon. It was crazy making and it took a life of its own and instinct made me pick up the tempo.

I looked to the side and Miss Lewis was sitting on the chair with her legs spread wide and she was strumming her pussy like a flamenco guitarist and staring at us with blank eyes.

My hips picked up speed and Sweetie's met me at every point. The faster we went, the more she hugged me and pulled her head into my chest.

"Oh, Keith. Yes, yes. Oh my word, Yes, please don't stop. Ahhh. Yes, Oh MY, OOOOHHHH MYYYEEEEE, AHHHHHHHHHHH. She exploded in her very first orgasm with her legs clamped around my ass so that I was forced to stay balls deep in her throbbing pussy.

That sent me over the edge and I came, screaming her name. Soon, I fell over onto my back onto the bed, panting and laughing hysterically. Wave after wave of joy washed over me. Sweetie snuggled into my side and lay her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I could feel my heart pounding under her delicate fingers.

Suddenly there was a screaming orgasm from Miss Lewis as her mission was successful as well. She came over and lay on my other side.

There we were, three happy people in a new family, totally satisfied and in love. Life is good but I always remember that this is also an important scientific project so I often repeat Professor Vitello's motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

*****

In my next installment, you will find out among other things, what happened the next morning after I woke up with these two fantastic, lusty women. It truly blew my mind. I get a woody every time I think about it. Stay tuned.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12