SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 20

Story Info
Keith wakes between his high school teacher and new mate.
3.2k words
4.53
31.9k
21

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

This is the twentieth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of carefully selected women who then join his contented family. Recently he expanded the scientific project to study a lucky young man starting his own group of desirable and obedient females.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

Do read the previous chapters. Edward has had an exciting, adventurous sex-filled life with many attractive women of all types. His motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

This is the third episode from the diary of Keith Maclean, the first male test subject in Professor Vitello's SX69 unofficial drug experiment. Last episode, he described dosing his new, sweet, virgin, nineteen year-old mate who was introduced to him by his alpha female, his former high school English teacher, Miss Carol Lewis. Her name is Sweetie and she became his second, happy and obedient mate along with Miss Lewis. Today's episode is about the next morning when he awakens between his two very nude, beautiful, and lusty women. Experience a slice of Keith's male heaven. Enjoy.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*****

When I awoke in the morning, there were two very feminine women snuggled up to my body, one on each side. Miss Lewis, on my right, was awake with her hand across my chest and her lips close to my ear. When she saw me open my eyes, she gave a slight contented groan and snuggled closer with her knee slipping up my thigh. The room smelled of raw sex, sweat, and flowery feminine scents.

She whispered in a low, sexy voice, "Good morning, sleepy head. I have been so looking forward to you waking up. Sweetie is still sleeping. Look at her. Look at how beautiful she is." Her hand slipped down across my stomach and lightly cupped my hairy balls.

I rolled to my left onto my side and looked down at the naked teen sleeping at my other side. My high school teacher shifted to keep cupping my sack. As the innocent thing dozed, I surveyed every detail of her nude body. She had a contented smile like she was having a pleasant dream. Her long blonde hair was disheveled around her pretty face. Her complexion is perfect even without makeup. Her cheeks have a healthy, rosy glow with no need for artificial enhancements. Her lips are a deep pink and full. I had a flashback to kissing those wonderful lips the previous night. Her eyelashes are impossibly long. I could see her eyes shift back and forth under her closed lids in REM sleep. Her bare firm breasts rose up with puffy light pink, silver-dollar-sized areolas and tiny nipples. There was a small dark brown freckle on the inside of her left breast. It was a sweet beauty mark on otherwise perfectly clear alabaster skin. I longed to reach out and cup her breast in my hand but I wanted to survey the rest of her body before waking her and fucking her newly opened pussy.

Miss Lewis's husky voice whispered breathlessly in my ear, "Isn't she so beautiful - and she's all yours. She will do anything for you just like I will do anything for you." Her hand went to the staff of my stiffening erection and gently pulled the skin up and down. That sent a surge of testosterone mixed with adrenaline through my body and I could feel my nostrils flair. I put my hand over hers to still it. I was in no hurry for fulfillment.

Down from Sweeties' glorious breasts, over her slim waist with its cute navel, I could see the light brown wisps of pubic hair over her mound. The hair was so fine that her camel toe notch was clearly visible. My mind leaped back to the last night when I took her virginity. Her pussy had been so tight and hot around my cock that the recollection made me a bit dizzy and I closed my eyes to relish the memory.

A low sexy voice, "What is your pleasure Keith? Should we wake her and have her suck your cock? I'd love to show her how you like your cock sucked in the morning." My eyes went to the sleeping girl's perfect lips and I had a vision of them wrapped around the head of my dick. I closed my eyes again and savored that vision. "Or would you like me to have her go on all fours beside me at the end of the bed so you can mount us and have your pleasure doggy-style. That's what Professor Vitello's women tell me he likes. I just KNOW she would love that stiff cock of yours in her tight teen pussy just like I can't get enough of your stiff, wonderful manhood." I mulled the options in silence. Soon she continued, "Why don't I lick your balls while you think it over?"

My former high school English teacher slid down the bed and pulled my hips back and nestled her head in my crotch. I could feel her hair tickling my skin as she lowered her lips to my sack and then her hot, wet delicious tongue licked my sensitive scrotum.

A profound sense of wonder of just how lucky I was swept over me as I looked down at my mature alpha female giving me pleasure with my innocent teen mate sleeping so sweetly. I know she'll be ready to eagerly do whatever she can to make me happy when she wakes.

As much as I wanted my cock buried deep in my new girl's vagina, Miss Lewis's licking reminded me of my previous fantasies of her and another new yet-to-be-named conquest sucking my cock beside her. It seemed the best way to proceed before introducing her newly opened pussy to the pleasures of doggy-style. Miss Lewis' expert tongue was hitting all the right places and my libido was picking up tempo. I cupped the firm breast on my new mate in hopes that she would stir. She did open her eyes. With a trusting, big smile she said a bit groggily, "Oh my love, I was just having a beautiful dream about you. Isn't this all so wonderful? It's not just a dream. I am here in your bed with you as my strong master. Oh, what a joy." I was speechless as my heart leapt on hearing those words of love and happy, complete surrender. I fell completely and totally in love with her at that instant. We gazed lovingly deep into each other's eyes in silent wonder for several minutes. I have never felt more connected to another human being.

Miss Lewis broke the silence. "Let me show you what Keith likes in the morning, my dear. Sweetie sat up and looked down at her alpha female. "First, Keith likes to sit up with a pillow behind his back so he can watch us suck his cock. Put one behind him so he can watch us in comfort."

Sweetie took a pillow and when I sat up and leaned forward, she put it behind my back. "Is that comfortable, sir?" she said is a girlish voice.

"Yes, dear. That's great. Now just listen to what Miss Lewis tells you."

The teacher was on her elbow on the right side of my hips and the teen did the same on my left and stared at my rock hard erection. Their legs were curled in my direction and I placed a hand on each of their warm, soft, perfect asses. Sweetie's was lean, small, and girlish while Miss Lewis's was womanly. Both were perfect in their own way. She said, "Now, always remember to sweep your hair to the other side of your head so Keith, our master, can see our eyes and our lips pleasuring his beautiful cock." The teen student swept her hair back and smiled up at me. "Now, hold the shaft and feel how nice that is." She reached out her delicate fingers and grasped it softly. I felt a bit dizzy as the scene was overwhelming my senses. I suddenly realized I wasn't breathing and took in a gasp of air. Sweetie looked up in alarm. The teacher continued, "Don't worry, love. You are doing great. Keith is just a bit excited. Now, lick that hard pole of his up and down and all around. He loves that. Make it really wet like I did with his balls." The student stuck her tongue out long and wide and licked my prick like it was a delicious popsicle. Miss Lewis snaked her hand down to her own bald pussy and ran her fingers up and down her cunny lips with the occasional twirl around her engorged clitoris. She was obviously enjoying her new teaching job.

The lesson continued. "Great work, my dear. Now open your mouth and take the head of his cock in. You'll find it tastes great. Ahh good, just like that. Now bob your head up and down slowly so the head goes deeper in and then back. Twirl your tongue around the sensitive head. Good, good. That's perfect." I could see a look of concentration on Sweetie's face as she tried her best to follow instructions. The sensation on my dick was unbelievably delicious.

My attention turned to Sweetie's lower body and I ran my hand over her soft firm ass cheek. Her upper leg was over her other, hiding her pussy. Miss Lewis must have been reading my mind because she said, "Sweetie spread your legs open so Keith can play with your sweet honey-pot. Don't ever forget that it is his pussy now.'

"Oh I'm sorry, sir" She opened her knees wide and the prettiest pussy imaginable came into view. I placed my hand on her knee and studied her wide open private area. The cunny lips had a light covering of light brown hair just halfway down. The crack of her ass and her small light brown quarter sized asshole was totally hairless. My guess is that's because she's so young. I expect her pubes will cover all the normal areas as she matures. The smaller lips around her vaginal opening were deep pink and reminded me of a rose. Her clit was engorged and fully prominent at the top. I slid my hand down her thigh and ran my broad hand over my new, just-once-fucked pussy. I ran my fingers through her silky pubes on her pubic mound.

She took her lips off my cock and moaned, "Sweet mercy, that feels soooo good."

That sent my lust meter into the red zone. My dick twitched like it needed to be buried in pussy and right NOW.

Miss Lewis saw the signs again. She got to her knees and said, "Okay, Sweetie it's time for our man to fuck us. Come down to the end of the bed and get on your hands and knees like me." The girls assumed their asses-up position as I watched in amazement. There were two different but both luscious vertical pussy slits clearly visible between different but wonderful buttocks waiting for my cock to drill them. Pinch me I thought, I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

My former English teacher started wiggling her ass like a harlot, silently begging to be fucked first. I decided that she deserved the honor. Not only had she introduced me to this most perfect teen but her guidance with the innocent one had been so well done. Of course, she was also my alpha female. I moved in behind and mounted her with ease. Our frequent practice in this position made her know the exact height she needed to have her pussy to make a perfect connection. Her cunt was exceptionally hot, wet, and nicely snug. The young student's lesson must have turned her on incredibly. I just knelt there balls deep in Miss Lewis's cunny and gazed down at the innocent teen waiting face down and ass up obediently beside us. The teacher ground her cunt into my cock as I tried to hold back any erotic thoughts. I didn't want to cum inside my alpha female. I wanted to plant my seed deep inside the sweet new girl's newly opened vagina. Fortunately, in no time, Miss Lewis was screaming in a huge orgasm. SX69 makes women's girlie parts hyper-sensitive and easily orgasmically fulfilled. I backed away and she fell into a heap on the bed with a contented smile

Sweetie raised her face from the bed and looked up sheepishly. Miss Lewis started to say something but I cut her off. "Let me teach Sweetie about doggie-style fucking." I looked into the innocent face of my new love. "You're doing great, my dear. It pleases me when you bend over all nude like this and wait quietly for me to fuck you. Okay, I'm just going to come around behind you. Open your knees a bit so I can kneel between them. That's good. Thanks" I looked down at her alabaster slim body with her golden blonde hair splayed out around her head. Her hips are girlish as they should be for a nineteen year old. Her buns are small and firm with a cute dimple high on each buttock. I rested my cock on the crack of her ass and reached down and stroked her shoulders and then over the soft skin of her back and up the valley of her spine. Since I knew this girl was mine forever I could take my sweet time. I reached and took a handful of her soft blonde hair. A scent of spring flowers from her shampoo filled my nostrils as I ran my fingers through her soft golden curls. My sensitive ball-sack touched her ass and the V of her crack massaged the base of my cock.

I leaned back and gazed down at the sweet, young pussy that had sent me to ecstasy the previous night. In my mind, I remembered how tight she had been and I was going to spit on my hand and put it on the head of my cock when Miss Lewis came to the rescue again. She appeared at my side with her head just cock high. "Let me lubricate your stiff big cock for you." She pressed her hand on my hip to signal I should turn a bit and the she moved her head above my cock and put a large gob of spit on my cockhead and then licked it all over with her tongue. My cock glistened perfectly and I moved back behind the ripe-for-fucking, obediently waiting girl.

I placed my hand on the small of her back. "Bow your back a bit love. That opens your ass cheeks and offers up your pussy better for me to fuck." She complied and the small entrance to her love canal with its sweet small surrounding pink lips came into view. Miss Lewis, always so helpful, grasped the shaft of my cock and lodged the head perfectly on the entrance. I gave a large animal-like grunt when our bodies locked in place. Sweetie gave a cute squeal at the same moment. I held her hips and pulled them back as I thrust forward. Just the head lodged further in. She was so incredibly tight. I pulled back a fraction of an inch and thrust forward again. Now when I looked down I could see half my dick was inside. I pulled back an inch or so and the lining of her vagina pulled out, grasping my shaft like it didn't want me to leave. That was the horniest thing I have ever seen and an adrenaline surge caused me to drill my dick with all my strength forward and I was instantly balls deep in her tight womanhood.

I stopped and reveled in the intense pleasure sweeping over my body. I lifted my head high and put my hands together behind my back. I felt like a fucking king with my two beautiful obedient women below, one lying there looking up at me in adoration thinking about how to please me and the other impaled on my cock with her tight pussy now always gladly available at any time I take a fancy. SX69, you are the miracle drug. I looked up at one of the cameras mounted on the ceiling and gave a big thumbs up. I spoke loudly, "Professor, I hope you are watching this. I just want to say, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Now back to the fucking, I decided that I should say any fucking dirty thing that comes into my male brain when I am getting it on. I could see these women will think anything I do is peachy. Why hold back?

I grab Sweeties hips. 'Oh baby your pussy is so tight and sweet.' I gave her a few good in and out thrusts. "How does my cock feel, baby?"

"It feels super Keith." She swept her hair to one side and looked back over her shoulder with big eyes and a lusty look on her face.

"Well you're going to get a lot of this cock in future, my dear."

"Thank you sir. It's a gift that makes me happy all over."

I looked down at Miss Lewis who was laying on her back with her legs wide open, strumming her pussy like a lead guitarist.

"That's sweet, Miss Lewis, you cock hungry slut. Strum that clit of yours until you cum. Do me a favor. Put your head under Sweetie there and suck her nipples." She slid over and put her head under and started sucking Sweetie's right breast while still rubbing her own junk with gusto.

Sweetie started swiveling her ass for maximum friction. "Oh sir, your cock feels so, so good. Please don't stop, oh please ahhhh, OH PLEASE, AAAAAAHHHHH OH MY HEAVENS. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. She came as her voice bounced off the walls.

This was too much for me and I thrust and thrust as hard as I could, I don't know how many times, shouting swear words and animal-like new word sounds. She was screaming in ecstasy in a continuous stream of half-words until I filled her pussy with a giant load of cum.

We all started laughing and rolling around on the bed, kissing each other all over in pure joy. Miss Lewis showed Sweetie how to clean my cock and balls with a warm face cloth. The Professor was very specific about this ritual cleaning. It's a nice ending to a good fuck.

That day, Sweetie bent over three different pieces of furniture and begged me to mount and fuck her. She couldn't get enough. To tell you the truth, I couldn't get enough of her either. I even missed my nightly online shooter games for a few nights as the three of us explored our carnal delights. That's how seriously smitten I am.

What a great life but I must remember the Professor's motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers