Syban and Dahlia Ch. 02

Story Info
A close encounter for her to think about.
1.7k words
4.5
11.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello once again! I hope everyone enjoys. My continued writing will depend mostly on the responses I get from readers, though I am enjoying the story myself. ^-^

This is a bondage / nonhuman / non consent piece. If you do not care for any of these, I would recommend not reading.

==================

Standing blind, eyes covered by a length of opaque black silk, Dahlia felt small tremors begin in her legs. She was scared, though not without reason. One word continued to reverberate through her mind, over and over again, "Master." The man who had captured her had given Dahlia only this as his name, once she had been shackled by both wrists and ankles somewhere toward the middle of this room. Her evening was not going nearly as well as she had hoped.

There were footsteps near her as the man circled, and Dahlia jerked hard in an attempt to break the bonds which held her. Going out into the world, she had been warned to stay away from pure steel. Now the horrid alloy bound her powers away, leaving her helpless at the hands of some mortal male. Finally, slowly, the initial panic began to fade, and Dahlia assessed her current situation. It was not good, but perhaps she could manage a way out of it.

Just as Dahlia was calming, beginning to take hold of herself, a deep and silky voice broke in on her thoughts. "What were you going to do to me, when you got me here alone?" Ignoring the question, Dahlia began feeling as best she could around the edges of each long cuff with her fingertips. Perhaps there was a latch, something she could use to free herself. The succubus felt her tail snapping back and forth in frustration. The long appendage was very supple, ending not in an arrowhead as most assumed of her kind, but a sharp, barbed spike. Her wings shifted as well, small things which were hardly noteworthy. A part of Dahlia's mind remembered being teased growing up, because she was unable to fly with such stunted wings.

With a sharp sound, there was what Dahlia could only guess to be a slap delivered to her bottom. A high, surprised squeal escaped before she could take hold of herself, bottom burning where the strike had fallen. Dahlia had never been spanked, had little tolerance for pain, and the succubus felt her eyes dampen. "You will learn to answer quickly, Dahlia, or punishment will follow," the soft voice said, worming its way back into her thoughts. Once again her legs trembled, hands now still as she realized she had not felt anything which would release her.

The succubus slumped against the chains holding her, knowing she was not going to be free of the shackles until this man released her. Mind spinning through possibilities, Dahlia finally decided on her course of action.

==================

Taking hold of his lower lip between perfectly white teeth, Syban watched as a the mark of his hand rose on his would-be temptress' milky skin. The bright red called to him, begging for a partner in punishment. As Dahlia had not yet spoken, he gave in and slapped the succubus' bottom a second time, both cheeks baring separate handprints attesting to her lack of cooperation. "Please don't spank me," she pleaded, "I'll talk! I was going to have sex with you, and drink in your soul with your orgasm." Her voice quavered just slightly, and Syban's hand lowered to slowly rub along his stiffened member a moment with the sound of that tremor.

Nodding at the confirmation of his suspicions, Syban pressed his body against the back of Dahlia's. Large, deft hands slid around the succubus' body, stroking along her silken skin until they splayed across her flat stomach. Peeking over her shoulder, Syban admired the way his tanned hands stood out on her almost opalescent skin as he whispered into her ear. "When you have sex with a man, can you stop yourself from taking his soul at his completion?" At his question, Dahlia shook her head slowly, and Syban asked, "Can you steal his soul if he orgasms on you instead of in you?" Again the succubus shook her head again , and Syban smiled as ideas began to form.

==================

Left alone for what felt like hours, Dahlia's shoulders were beginning to throb with a dull aching pain. Wishing she could lower her arms, or even move them from side to side, the succubus began shifting her weight about. Trying to grab the chains binding her and lift her body up was rather useless, as her ankles were still bound to the floor. So, too, was shifting her body from side to side, as her wrists were bound with what seemed a shackle on each wrist which was linked together and then stretched as high as it could be. After attempting several things, Dahlia sighed heavily and simply stood in her bonds.

Dahlia praised her luck when less than a minute later she heard the sound of a door opening. He was coming back, and she didn't want him to see her struggling about or her plan would be ruined. She swung her head about as if trying to hear where He was, or see through her blindfold. After only a moment, however, she simply hung her head and waited.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain on Dahlia's right nipple, and the demoness began struggling before she could think to stop herself. Taking hold of her own body, the succubus forced it back under her control. Whatever He had placed on or within her nipple was completely unfamiliar, and Dahlia instinctively wanted to buck and squirm until it was dislodged. "I won't give him the satisfaction," she thought to herself, body still as stone now. After a second, she felt similar treatment being administered to her left nipple. This time the succubus was prepared, and did not move an inch. Her breathing came rapidly, and small whimpers escaped from between slightly parted lips, but otherwise the demoness showed no signs of her distress.

==================

Taking a step back, Syban admired his handy work for a moment. Dahlia's thick, pink nipples had been trapped in twin nipple clamps, which were connected with a thin silver chain. Eyes drinking in the sight, he once again felt a stirring in his nethers, excitement building at the sight of his captive's pain. Though she stood stock still, the small whimpers the demoness emitted sent surges of energy and need straight to Syban's half erect cock.

Reaching around Dahlia's body, Syban gave her soft, round cheeks a couple slaps. Nothing too hard, but she jumped nonetheless. Resting his large hands on her silken skin for a long moment, enjoying the feel of her bottom beneath his fingers, Syban watched his slave with great interest. Stepping forward, the man pressed his body against Dahlia's, rubbing his now hard shaft against her inner thigh. A slight tremor ran through the succubus' body, causing her pearlescent flesh to tremble along his manhood. Letting out a quiet groan of pleasure, he began shifting his hips back and forth, rubbing his long dick against the sensitive folds of Dahlia's sex.

Reaching between Dahlia's legs, Syban spread the lips of her pussy and began grinding his hard shaft between them. With each motion, as he rubbed across her clitoris, his captive seemed to become more responsive. Once she began to moan softly in pleasure, Syban took hold of the chain connected to her nipple clamps, and pulled viciously. Dahlia cried out in pain, and he smeared her hot sex with drops of precome. Bending his legs and shifting his hips, Syban hilted his dick within his slave.

Her sex was hot and tight, and as he forced himself into her there was a slight resistance that broke away as spider webs. Dahlia cried out in pain, and Syban was shocked for just a moment as he realized what had happened. His succubus had been a virgin, as unbelievable as that was. He began to laugh, deep and guttural as he began sliding in and out of the demoness' nethers. With each thrust she would whimper with pain, sending thrills of lust through Syban's body and straight to his probing cock. Grabbing Dahlia's hips, he started to pummel her with fast, jerking motions.

==================

Pain blossomed in the blackness of Dahlia's world as He not only broke her hymen, but tore it away. As the cry of agony burst from between her lips, she felt the invading member twitch within her. Each push of His cock burned as if she were being taken by a hot poker. "Perhaps," she thought to herself, "the poker would be better." As the initial pain began to fade, however, His shaft stroking along the sensitive inside of Dahlia's pussy began to get the better of her. A warm, tingling need began to grow within her as His body rubbed against her sensitive little nub. Each stroke built upon this feeling, until she could not help but moan and shift her hips with pleasure at each thrust. In a surprisingly short time, Dahlia felt herself reaching, stretching toward some peak.

==================

Listening to the succubus' moans brought a tightening of Syban's swaying testicles. As he rapidly fucked her, he reached his hand up toward her bouncing breasts and hovered, waiting. As her moans lifted to cries of pleasure, and he knew she was approaching her orgasm, Syban unclipped one of the nipple clamps. The feeling of blood rushing into her nipple once more forced a scream of pain from Dahlia, sex tightening nearly painfully around his delving cock. Quickly, Syban released the second clamp, and the demoness once again cried out in pain. His entire cock pulsed now, as he reached the breaking point. Quickly, Syban pulled his member from Dahlia. With only a couple quick jerks of his hand, he splashed his seed across Dahlia's hips and thighs.

Syban leaned against his chained prisoner for several long moments. Finally, regaining the use of his legs, he pushed away from her and stepped across the room. Taking a remote with two large buttons from his bedside, Syban clicked one and there was a mechanical whirring. Slowly, the chains holding Dahlia up relaxed, and then drooped until the succubus had enough give to sit, though her arms would still be held above her. Seemingly too tired to do anything else, the woman sank to the floor and fell asleep in what appeared to be a rather uncomfortable position. Shrugging, Syban turned and left the girl to herself. For now.