Sybian with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon pulled Bob down till he was on his back. She wanted to ride and knew that Taylor wanted to do Lisa so she thought it was best to get Bob on his back and do him while watching Taylor do Lisa. Shannon smiled when she noticed her own arousal over Taylor's cock. Taylor had been talking about swapping for a while and now they are in the club, and officially swingers. Shannon just hoped that their relationships wouldn't change, but she was too aroused to stop now.

Bob lay down on his back next to Lisa, they both were about to enjoy their first new lover. Bob noticed Taylor's slick cock and thought how erotic it was to have Shannon's arousal coating his cock as he entered Lisa. Once he was on his back Shannon grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. Bob was amazed that she wanted to do him.

He looked up and smiled, then reached out for Lisa's hand. He felt her squeeze and realized that Taylor started to work his cock into her. She was lost in her own world and even though his best friends cock was buried deep in her Bob was happy for Lisa. Also, he loved having Shannon ride him.

Shannon knew that Bob was smaller than Taylor but she enjoyed having him. She was so tempted to take him in her ass as it's been a long time since a guy has fucked her ass. Oh how she loved getting fucked in the ass but there was no way she could ever take Taylor's fat cock. Now she could finally enjoy fucking hard and did not have to worry about Taylor poking a hole in her cervix.

Lisa started to become vocal and groaning, "Oh my god Shannon first the toy and now this!"

"Hey, keep that up and I'm going to give Bob something that Taylor never had."

"And what is that?"

Taylor asked, "Yeah, what is that?"

"Next time I want Bob to fuck me in my ass."

Lisa squeezed Bob's hand as she knew how much Bob wanted to fuck her in the ass. After having Taylor in her pussy having Bob fuck Shannon in the ass was a fair trade, which also that Taylor would be fucking her again. Lisa smiled, "Oh really?"

"Hell yes! I miss getting it."

Taylor coughed, "Really now?"

"Keep that thing away from me; you know that you're too thick for that."

"Oh yeah right."

Bob spoke up, "Okay can we all just shut up and fuck?"

Shannon started to ride Bob while Taylor started to really give it to Lisa. The girls were really enjoying getting it from the other's man and even though they won't talk about it they loved watching the other having sex.

Even though it was ten minutes the girls pussies have not been used this long in a while. Each one wanting to use the other till they achieved their own personal orgasm. Bob enjoyed watching Shannon ride him and the way that her tits moved while she fucked him. Bob had to be careful and not think about what Shannon had said, because once he started to think about fucking her in the ass he would lose it!

Shannon started reading Bob's body language and knew that he was getting close and knew that she better take matters into her own hand. She pressed herself down grinding her clit against Bob making sure that she would cum. Shannon closed her eyes and focused on her orgasm. She thought about how erotic it was watching Taylor doing Lisa and how kinky it was to be riding Bob with Taylor watching.

Lisa started to really moan and that made Shannon a little jealous. She wanted the attention and with out thinking, "That's it Bob, fuck me with that cock of yours. God, you're gonna make me cum! Oh, I can't wait to feel you cum in me. Come on you stud, give it to me!"

Then it started, Taylor was the first to reach orgasm. He gave one hard thrust filling Lisa's pussy with his cock. She never felt this full before, her pussy clamped tightly against cock and when he shot that first stream of hot cum she lost it. She screamed as her pussy exploded all around his cock. She loved having sex with Bob but this was different she could get used to him and that cock. After all Lisa had never enjoyed a lover with a thick cock like Taylor's.

Bob knew that Taylor was cuming in Lisa and that pushed him over the edge. There was no holding back and he started to cum. He reached up and grabbed Shannon as he started to fill her pussy.

Lisa loved feeling Taylor cum in her as well as Shannon. But the idea never left Shannon's mind about Bob fucking her in the ass. She finally reached her orgasm and pressed her clit hard against Bob to get the last ounce of pleasure. Once finished cuming in her Shannon rolled off and moved next to Lisa. Taylor pulled his cock out of Lisa and lay next to Shannon. From the right to the left side of the bed we had Taylor, Shannon, Lisa, and bob.

Shannon was the first to speak, "That was awesome."

Lisa turned and gave Shannon a kiss, "Thank you for sharing so much with me."

*

The end

Please vote and tell me what you think.

Thanks Snoils for help with editing!

12