Sydd~Playing The Other Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

She worked the lube onto the latex til it glowed and glinted in the lamp-light...the excess she smoothed over Sydd's ass, down its crack, and then, the same two fingers—slicker still—up Sydd's ass-hole....she backed on them hungrily.... Then, Nika spoke....

'You ready for me, Babi? Can we pretend you're my bitch?.... You want it?'

Sydd nodded, feverishly....

Softly, Nika said, 'I want to hear you say it. Say it....'

Sydd looked up at Nika...side-ways....head down, ass up....just as softly: 'I want it.... I want you to fuck me.... I want that big, pretty cock up my ass.... I want you to make me your bitch....' Sydd shook on the last few words her voice was ragged, out of breath, as Nika worked her ass-hole with her fingers...scissoring them open and closed as she pumped them in and out....finally....

Sydd could feel the heat of Nika's cock head against the rosebud of her ass-hole.... She tried to push back, but Nika held her hips firm....

***

Nika's hands were on either side of Sydd's twenty-eight inch waist....from Nika's vantage, that slim waist just made that tight ass look that much bigger.... She let her big dick slide between the cheeks of that hot ass and nestle in the slick valley she had just made....there she slid back and forth...the length of her cock traveling up and down the distance of that ass-valley, creating all kinds of friction, making Sydd's ass-hole sweat....

Grasping Sydd's waist, Nika drew back as far as possible, letting her cock travel the entire distance of that slick chute between Sydd's ass-cheeks....sometimes the head of her cock would nip Sydd's ass-hole....Sydd would wince, and wish for more....

'Careful what you wish for....' Nika was as hot as Sydd.... Sydian had not been entirely passive during this whole ordeal.... She ground and twisted her ass every time it came in contact with cock....and every time that happened, she tried to lock that cock in the hot slick valley of her ass-cheeks....

Nika pulled back....and what might have a 'nip' opened Sydd's ass-hole up—made Sydd's eyes grow wide—as Nika's thick, hot pole slid smoothly up the ass-tunnel she was claiming.... Sydd's lips formed an even wider O....and what started silently as Nika bottomed in her ass-hole and regrouped for another stroke, and then another, became a full-fledged, shrieking 'Ooooooooooooooo....!' And then, 'Oooooooo, shit!'....and 'Ooooooo, shit, Bitch!'.....until it became, softly, 'Mmmmmmm, fuck me, Mami....fuck me....' 'Make me a little bitch-grl....your little bitch-grl....' 'Rock me, Nika...rock me....' 'Take this ass...take it...Babi....'

Nika took it. Slow, deep, and steady.... No need for 'power moves'.... She was too big for that, and Sydd's ass was too tight and sweet for it.... Besides, she fucked Sydd the way she wanted to be fucked—loved to be fucked—and she knew her time was coming....

At least one particular moment was coming sooner than Nika thought.... She bottomed in Sydd again....pulled that slimy, slick pole back til the head popped from Sydd's ass-hole, then pushed back in, pass that tight muscle that guarded the doorway to pleasure.... Nika did this over and over.... Sydd wailed and moaned, but never once tried to stop the pounding...never once tried to resist.... In fact, she pushed back on all that cock—on every thrust....

Then, Nika picked up speed, began to twist her thrusts...Sydd twisted her ass to counter.... Then Sydd felt hers coming and decided that she would not cum alone.... As Nika reached round to grip Sydd's cock and stroke it....Sydd clamped down on Nika rod and began to twist her ass from side to side....Nika's turn to shout and moan now....

Sweat rolled down the valley between Nika's tits as she mashed them against Sydd's back.... Nika's low growl turned into a roar, and then a howl....it might have been termed 'anguished passion'....the sap in her balls roiled and erupted into the nipple of that rubber....the heat and the force and her insistent pumping made Sydd shoot a creamed arc across the room....it splattered just short of the foyer....

They pumped each other for a few more furtive moments and then collapsed....

***

Chapter 8: Back-Side

Nika nuzzled in Sydd's back....soft kisses between shoulder blades....nails lightly tracing scapula....whispers into hollows....her soft 'tab' gently rocking in the notch of Sydd backside....she cooing as she drifted in and out of a sex-induced coma....

Sydd dozed in Nika's arms....the rest first draining energy then replenishing it....her cock, a lazy, little slug, began to stir again....

She stretched....both arms rising above her head.... Nika's hands slid forward, down the flat of her chest, over the rise and curve of her breasts, til two fingers on either hand nonchalantly scissored her nipples and cupped the rounded 'B's behind them.... Electric.... Nika felt it too....the little hairs along her most sensitive parts rose to its call.... One hand graze the side of Sydd's body; traced its contours from the shaven arm-pit to the hollow the was home to her cock....

'Is it my turn?' Nika murmured.... Sydd gave a soft nod; turned in Nika's arms, brushed her lips against the soft, full, glowing flesh of Nika's mouth...at the same moment two hard cocks caressed....

Soft lips traced their way round Nika's jaw-line...first up to that space behind the ear that makes hair stand on end...then to the rim of the ear itself...the earlobe....then warm breath and tongue on tender surfaces—a giggle, then a shudder, then sigh that becomes a moan and registers in the hardening of dick—even more....

Lips...back down the neck to the pools of the collar-bones, tongue scooping out something invisible, yet so delicious.... Nika's lids go into flutter mode again....breathing short and shallow...rapid...in anticipation....back arched....breasts thrust out...nipples hard....in anticipation....

The tongue rakes from clavicle to breast dome....without warning a nipple is seized between bright white incisors....the breath is sharp, noisy...a little squeak that falls back down the throat to become a moan as the nipple grows and spurts between the teeth....

Sydd's hands gather each side of the narrow waist, making the back arch even more....pushing more cock against cock....the unconscious, involuntary friction of cock against cock....the heat of Nika's moaning taking up the room's air....displacing it...filling it....

Sydd's teeth tugging on that tit-end...thumb and fore-finger twisting the other...pulling Nika closer while stiff cock flesh pushes the two of them apart....

Their thighs are slick with each other....

***

The bruised nipples stand on their own after release into a cool air that is both painful and soothing....Sydd's lips and tongue have slid further south....teething stomach flesh...probing a navel...raking the pelvic bone...descending to its juncture—the base from which the 'root' grows....

Sydd opens her red, red lips wide, rows of white gleam and are covered...the firm flesh of her mouth encircles the base of Nika's cock....gripping it with her lips, she pumps along its length, her hand cupping the head and milking it...

Nika squirms...moans....raises her hips, lowers them...raises and lowers...til finally those lips have massaged from base to head....finally the heat of that mouth on the head of her cock makes her flinch....finally she—it—is in the inferno....

Sydd pushes Nika back...her elbows propped beneath and pinned in a wrestler's grip....her cock trapped in a hot mouth....

From an earlier scene, a lesson to be learned....

***

A different technique....Sydd had no intention of gagging....not that she didn't enjoy it, but she had an altogether different purpose....this was to be quick and excruciating in its pleasure....Nika was going to give up the cream in record time because Sydd's cock was straining for that copper-sheened ass-hole....but she wanted to taste....she wanted that sexual ambrosia....

It was the head that bore the assault...Sydd sucked and twisted Nika's cock-head in her mouth and lashed it with her tongue, while she pumped it in a vice grip...the other hand eased under that prime ass, spread the cheeks, and up slid a digit....the over all reaction was an immediate, increased hardening of Nika's cock in Sydd's mouth.... And then Sydd matched the rhythm of her finger in Nika's ass to her tight lips around Nika's cock-head....the head...the head was all it took.... 'head'—its meaning revealed....

There is something strange—quite strange—about cumming.... We seem, initially, to resist it....then it simply takes us—it literally overpowers us.... At that precise moment, it took Nika...the cum was hot and sweet in Sydd's mouth....Nika—elbows still pinned—thrashed and moaned and cursed; called Sydd all kinds of 'bitches'—then finally broke down and cried....

Sydd kissed her with a mouth full of cum....and then proceeded to take total advantage of her....

***

The flip that found Nika on her stomach was fast and forceful....as fast was the flash of the crop from Sydd's boot across Nika's ass....Nika screamed—more from shock than pain....then she settled into wincing as crop strokes rained on her ass....a low moan of 'O! O! O!...to the cadence of Sydd's strokes....

There is the pudenta...that narrow strip of muscle that stretches from the anus to the sex organ....thighs are tapped, and spread in response....the target is exposed....the crop's 'tag' seems expressly made for this task.... With the first stroke, Nika bites into the off-white leather of the pillow, the crimson ring of her lips leaving a perfect mark as her teeth seize the fabric....

Sydd's precision with the crop is astounding....contrary to convention, this is not punishment—it is sheer, and pure, pleasure....the proof is the extension given to Nika's copper tube with each stroke.... With each stroke her cock grows.... Sydd increases the tempo....the pleasure reaches the peak of the excruciating....two more well-place licks, Nika moans low into the pillow, almost swallows it, as cum jets from her cock again with the last click of the crop against that sweet spot....

Sydd scoops up two fingers of cream, tests it with the tip of her tongue...then gently inserts both, fully, into Nika's mouth....Nika sucks hungrily....Sydd takes a kiss—savors it; whispers: 'It's time, Babi....' Nika nods languidly; catching the hugeness of Sydd's twitching dick in the corner of her eye....

***

There is still ritual....Sydd is in no hurry; though her cock bobs hungrily, there is no hurry....though Nika's ass-hole exudes heat and pulsates, there is no hurry....there is still ritual....

Ritual.... Sydd picks up the tube of lipstick and the gloss.... She moves to Nika's face and begins an act of artistry...layers are applied; the lips buffed and lacquered she is satisfied....she blots them with her own....

She sits before Nika—Nika, head down, ass up—her cock in Nika's face....she makes her own application as Nika watches her lips...and her cock.... The cock drools....Nika is only close enough to catch the nectar on her tongue...only that close....

Done. The faces are done. Perfect for fucking.... 'Time, Babi....' Nika smiles....puckers a kiss....shifts so that that magnificent ass is hitched a bit higher....

Sydd, magnumed and lubed, straddles the chaise behind her....head of hot cock resting against a hotter rosebud.... 'What you been waiting for, huh?'....

'Unh huhhhhhhh!' Nika exhales as Sydd bottoms....all in one smooth, fluid stroke....a clear example of the virtues of extensive foreplay....

The analogy would be a piston in its bore....fitted and combustible....creating energy and heat, but only expending it on the task at hand: warming up Nika's ass....

Nika moans....moans....moans....breath becomes shallow....then speech comes: 'Oooooooooooo....' Soft and low....then, 'O, Mami.... O, Mami....'

'Good, Babi?....Worth waiting for?' Sydd coos....

'Yessssssss....' breathless.... 'Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!' almost sobbing....

The tempo increases....Sydd begins to rock into Nika's ass....Nika swoons.... 'So good....so, so goooood....'

The piston swells with each strike....the friction is almost unbearable...for both of them.... 'What do you want, Babi?.... Tell Mami what you want....' Sydd is panting....

Nika looks over her shoulder....the look draws Sydd to her mouth....through the kiss—a kiss that becomes deeper and nastier as they churn—Nika whispers: 'Fuck me, Babi....Fuck me.....Mmmmmmm.... give it all to me—all of it....Bust that nut all up in this nasty ass!.... It's your ass...it's your ass...it's your ass, now....'

She clenches the pillow. It's impossible to distinguish her voice from Sydd's.... there are no words...and if there were, they would be unheard by the two...the pressure of this cum has stoppered ears...stopped time.... The perfect cock expands as the perfect ass-hole contracts....Nika clamps down on Sydd as if she would never release her....

And even though there is a condom between the liquid explosion and the walls and floor of that hot, exquisite space, Nika feels it....she feels it from her sphincter to the slit of her cock-head....

There is a roar in the ears that threatens to split the head.... Two sets of eyes share a hallucination...then simultaneously blank....darkness; a void....the only sound, the rush of pounding blood; the rasping attempt to literally catch breath—the race for it...the sensations are too intense to support anything other than utter collapse—in a word: total and complete orgasm....

***

Two sets of legs finally stir...the two heads of the double-backed monster of sex/love rouse....

'Mmmmmmm....if I was a smoking wmn, I'd light up right now....'

A giggle... 'You are a smokin' wmn...and you'd be lighting up two...'

***

Chapter 9: The Turned-Table

The door chimes.... Roscoe bounds in tongue lolling...his affection almost bowling Sydd over as he raises on his hinds to place fore-paws on her shoulders....

'Damn R!.... What are you feeding this beast?!' She ruffles the poodle's black napps and muses: 'Who woulda thunk?'.... Sydd and a dog...a poodle at that....but R had recognized the breed's magnificence.... He recognized that Roscoe was a hunter....he was full-sized—not some apartment miniature; and he was 'groomed' for his task: none of that 'foo-foo' shit—thick, coarse, black napps—veritably a black man's dog!....Sydd laughed at the last thought....

'What's so funny?' R asked, eyebrow raised....

'O, nothing.... Sit...'

Both R and Roscoe do as told.... 'Just the way I like my men...' Sydd smiles to herself....

'So.... I owe you...' Sydd begins....R begins to fidget ever so slightly...the discomfort of an impending erection.... Sydd chuckles to herself again....

'First, there's something you should see; it's a product of your handiwork....'

Sydd strokes a key on the remote and the wall-mounted flat-panel hums to life....The images on it are clear, high resolution....and pornographic....

It takes him a minute to focus before he realizes that one of the bodies on the screen is hers.... She's just now curled up next to him; head on his shoulder...hand in his crotch....squeezing...kneading...milking....

'I did a good job, huh?' Her breath light and hot, dancing in his ear...his sweats making an even larger tent.... He can only nod....his gaze fixed on the screen...

There she is....there and here.... Boots, belt, body-stoking....tits, ass, cock....She glances at the camera and flashes that famous smile....the beauty with her smiles too....

The tent is getting soaked as Sydd pumps R's cock through his pants....

He glances at her, sideways.... She's in an athletic bra and sweats...and, it appears that she might be hard too.... She looks up and smiles, continues her ministrations, then returns her gaze to the screen....

On screen, she has mounted the red bitch.... She pumps and they moan.... He squirms....

She pulls his head down to hers, sticks her tongue deep into his mouth and feels his cock harden even more....

She stands up from the sofa and pulls him up after her...wraps her arms round his waist and grinds against him as she buries her head against his chest....he still has sight of the screen....

She drops to her knees, and as she does, she takes his sweatpants down with her....that pretty, big, black man-cock bobs free in the cool evening air...stiffens in the coolness, then jerks back to the contact of her hot tongue...then allows itself to be sucked into the heat of her beautiful mouth....

Sydd grips the cheeks of his ass...spreads them, and probes as she swallows his cock.... He begins to loose focus as he fucks her mouth.... There are no images on the screen...no screen....they are lost to this ecstasy....

He gently palms the back of her skull and pushes into her mouth as deep as he can.... She gags....he attempts to pull back, but she holds him fast and repeats the gagging on her own.... The onyx rod is slick with a film of spittle and precum....

Before he can cum, she backs him off...stands....kisses him deep so that he might taste himself.... She takes his hand and leads him down the hall to the bedroom.... She thumbs down the French knob and allows him entrance into the coolly lit room...all whiteness, mirrors, and windows....

The whiteness of cool, crisp cotton drapess the hugeness of the bed....its centerpiece, naked, coppered, exquisite...full-breasted and full-cocked...beckoning the two of them....

On tip-toe she whispers in his ear, 'I owe you...,' as her hard cock pokes his ass cheek....

***

sydian
sydian
83 Followers