Sydian: The Grad Dresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gruff, almost discourteous reply was an unmistakable voice. ‘Is that runner here?'

‘Yes Professor.'

‘Tell him I want him. Immediately!'

The door opened to Cragg's inner sanctum. He peered out. His eyes fell almost immediately on Sydd, and an extremely broad, almost garish grin broke his angular face. His pants began to tent as well. As he crossed the room to offer his hand, he growled at the secretary, ‘Where is that runner?'

‘He's coming in the door now, Sir.'

‘Good. Have him wait. I'll be right out. You may leave for the day. I'll take care of this….'

As Cragg offered greetings the secretary scurried out, and the young man remained by the door trying not to stare at the three black beauties. Cragg made no such pretense….he leered. First at Sydd who had purposefully stood up so that Cragg could take in all of the stiletto-enhanced, 5'8-9 package; and also so he might see the thickness snaking down her inner thigh…. ‘Ladies. What a pleasure….' Taking Sydd's hand.

Sydd, reserved in front of the young man, offered, ‘Professor…. We're so delighted that you could take time out of your busy day to see us. My nieces…. May we speak in your office?'

‘Certainly, dear lady….' Curtly to the student, ‘Wait!'

Cragg gestured to the office door. Sydd motion for Avia to remain in the sitting room and moved him through the door before Cragg. Cragg was both perplexed and avaricious—did he lick his lips as the two black jewels entered into his space?

‘Well, Professor,' Sydd began, ‘do we still have a deal?'

‘As you are here my dear, I would say that we certainly do.' ‘May I see the grade-sheets? Cragg passed them to her. She gave them a quick glance. ‘Would you be so good as to sign them?'

Cragg did so with a flourish. Sydd extended her hand once more. Cragg passed her the papers once again and she passed them to her ‘niece' who was sitting on the sofa, angled away from the professor. There was a quick perusal, the slightest of nods—his name and grade had been found. The papers were passed back…. ‘You may call your student, now.'

The papers were dispatched. Cragg made an inquiry about Avia. ‘Insurance,' Sydd responded. ‘She's to see that we remain undisturbed.'

‘And this young beauty?' Cragg said motioning toward the sofa….

‘Call her a bonus for such a daring wager,' Sydd replied, standing and unzipping her catsuit from the turtleneck through the crotch and up to the small of her back….the sight of her semi-hard cock spilling out brought a shallow gasp from Cragg's throat….

In tune, the ‘bonus' shifted on the sofa. The shadows obscured the face slightly, but not to the degree that it detracted from its beauty…in fact, it provided a certain allure….and the lighting did nothing to hide another thick, black cock resting and leaking across the top of the stocking band…. Cragg licked his lips again….

Now, Professor…here is the bonus. My niece is eager to please; and terribly beautiful as well….' Cragg was mesmerized….the niece, as if on cue, opened her legs wider, and presented a cock that stiffened, lengthened, and thickened….Sydd caught his attention again….speaking, while she massaged her own beautiful cock….

‘It just occurs to me, Professor, being the observer of the human condition that I am. You might be just as happy sucking cock, as having your cock sucked….'

Before Cragg could reply, Sydd went on: ‘Look at her, Professor. She's is absolutely beautiful. Beyond that she is hot and sensuous…. When's the last time you sucked pretty black cock, HH? You owe it to yourself. There will never be another offer like this—and I assure you, the opportunity to experience her willnever occur again….' The ‘never'was emphatic….

The ‘niece's cock looked absolutely huge to Cragg. The color of the face; the exotic hair-do; the tight, white oriental dress; the heels, simply enhanced all that cock…. Cragg glanced at Sydd handling her own massive piece….he thought he heard/saw the word ‘cock-sucker' roll effortlessly over the full, thick, red-shellacked lips…. Cragg looked between the ‘niece's' firm thighs, and sank to his knees….

Late that afternoon, Harry Cragg gave an entirely new meaning to the idea of ‘student fucking'…. The cock that pistoned in and out of his face was there by the quirkiest twist of fate. Yet…. it was also there as testimony to a community aphorism: ‘you've got to bring ass to get ass….'