Sydney Cox - Star Hopeful

Story Info
Sydney Loves to be Used.
1.7k words
4.29
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney Cox. Loves to be Used

***

This is another product of my dirty mind and is fiction.

Please vote and your comments are always answered.

*****

The first story left me filled with cum. Slurping it off my face and clothes. I had just been gang banged and loved it.

Lucy took me home and licked me clean. Took her scissors and trimmed the bush growing around my cunt. She made a cute little heart for me and gave a good cleaning inside.

I got off the bus two days later. My short shorts saturated with my cunt juice as I relived being fucked by three big cocks. My nipples erect and pressing against my white cotton t shirt.

Aunt Liz recognized me and came over giving me a big hug. She looked so classy and professional in her business suit and big tits covered with an expensive satin s blouse.

She put me in the back of her limo with her body guard and we went to her office. Her body guard was a big black guy and I could see the out line of his cock through his tight trousers.

Aunt Liz smiled as she caught me starring.

"Now baby. Careful he is my fuck toy. I have other ideas for you. I'll make sure you get all the cock you can handle." She said smiling at my nipples sticking through my top.

I hung my head embarrassed. It looked bigger than the bull cocks on the farm.

I went to make up and they washed my hair, did my make up and dressed me in a nice lace bra matching panties and stockings. Then a red evening gown slit to my hip with a satin throw over my bare shoulders. Satin gloves up to my elbow finished the classy girl look. I had never felt so sexy and grown up.

The camera man told me how beautiful I looked as he flashed his pictures. Telling me to tease the camera as he posed me.

"Show me some leg baby. Oh yes that's it. Bend over. Oh yes beautiful tits. That's it show me that pretty ass. Oh baby you are so hot."

The sexy clothes, his talking and knowing other people were going to see me like this got me worked up and horny. I began to crawl toward him licking my lips and making growling sounds. I saw his cock twitching in his pants and my cunt was leaking it's creamy juice.

He kept taking pictures as I smiled knowing it was me that made him hard. I opened my eyes wide looking up at the camera as his cock twitched at my surprised innocence. My over sized clit was pressing against the flimsy lace of my panties making them wet as they clung to my cunt.

I put my hand in my panties and massaged my enormous clit between my thumb and forefinger. Making my fingers wet and my cunt ooze my milky juice. My cunt ached for relief as I fingered myself to orgasm.

The camera man put the camera to video catching my teasing on camera as he approached me with cock out. Drooling I licked my cum off my hand as he pushed his cock in my mouth which I greedily took as deep as it would go.

He reached down pulling my dress off my shoulders and exposed my tits by pushing the lace bra up to my neck. Holding the back of my head he brutally face fucked me. My cunt begged to be fucked.

I love being forced to do his will. Spit spilling out of my mouth and cunt juice saturating my lace panties.

He ripped the dress off me and slapped my ass hard over and over again.

"Please keep spanking me. I like it. Make me hurt. " I whimpered.

He pulled my hair hard and drove his cock in my wet cunt, causing his big balls to torment my clit as the slapped it. My cunt gripped his fat cock as he fucked me hard in and out. My cunt farted out my juice as he slapped my clit. My legs got weak and I fell on all fours.

He parted my small ass cheeks. Rubbed his cock head on my but hole. With out warning he plunged his cock deep gaping my tiny ass hole. He stuffed my ripped panties in my mouth to snuff out my screaming in pain as he tortured my ass and clit roughly abusing both.

My cunt kept shooting my creamy cum on the floor, as he mercilessly made me hurt by pulling my hair slapping my tits and clit while tearing my ass apart with his hate fuck. The more he degraded me. The more I loved it. I pretended not to want it but that just made him angrier.

He pulled out of my ass and shot his load of cum up my back into my hair. Then pushed my face down into the puddle I had created from my cunt.

"Clean up the mess you made of my studio. Spoiled little niece of the boss. Your nothing but my fuck toy." As he rubbed my face in the slop of cunt juice I had created.

Then he put my bra back on my tits wrapped my dress around me. Put my saturated panties on my cum soaked head and had me kiss the camera with my cum dripping off my chin. I felt so dirty and used, but totally satisfied.

The next day. Aunt Liz complimented me on my ability to look innocent on camera and be totally submissive. She told me that I made her cunt wet watching me get forced and abused. She loaded it on the internet and already I got 1000 views.

"Honey. I have a few scripts waiting for the perfect girl to get fucked by force. I think you can be the young virgin turned slut. Are you up for being fucked repeatedly by old men?"

The thought of being fucked and corrupted by old men and having guys jerk off watching me made me wet. I pressed my legs together trying to relieve the itch between my legs. Shrugged my shoulders and nodded trying to look embarrassed for my Aunt.

She turned the video on and there I was on camera being force fucked by the camera man. My eyes wide as I began squirming on the seat. Watching myself suck ,fuck and be punished made me hot and horny. I loved the way I looked with my cunt covered in my cream. My cunt itching thinking about how I was helping people relieve themselves. Guys jerking their cocks wishing I was there for them to have a good time with.

"Go get ready in wardrobe. Today you will be a pastors daughter." You walk by a construction site from school and stop to rest."

In wardrobe. They dressed me in a nice skirt about mid thigh with knee high socks. A nice blouse with the buttons done up to my neck. A nice little bra with white cotton panties. No make up and pony tails. I looked so cute and innocent.

One of the workers stops and sits beside you. He is about 40 years old. Big strong arms and sweaty. I smile and he puts his hand on my thigh. I move my leg pretending to be afraid. He squeezes my leg pushing it open.

He grabs my arm and pulls me to the house where three other men are working. They are older too and one is black. They grin as the first one pushes me on my knees.

Holding me down they take their cocks out. I whimper as they take turns fucking my mouth. My spit and slobber make my blouse wet so my nipples show through my bra and blouse.

I feel hands on my tits pulling squeezing as they make fun of how small they are. They slap my face with cock as I feel my skirt lifted and hands on my wet cunt and spanking my ass.

"No no please. I don't want to go to hell. I'm a virgin. Don't please." Playing the innocent girl, but loving the feeling of being in their control.

This just encouraged them as they tore my panties and fingered my wet hole. I was forced to sit on the big black cock. It stretched my little cunt when he forced all 10" deep into me. Another one slapped my ass hard as my face was being pounded and I was forced down on the black pole.

Tears rolled down my face as my little cunt was stretched to it's limit. My ass was red from being slapped and my cunt farted out my creamy juice as his cock jammed in and out. I was gyrating on his cock when fingers probed my little ass. With cock in my mouth cunt and fingers parting my ass. My body tensed and my head spinning I collapsed and shook in orgasm.

I felt a warm spray of fluid shooting up my back. I looked up and a cock was spewing another shot at my face. My eyes stung as it hit me. I reached over to milk the last of his cum when the one in my mouth let go hitting my throat and making me choke. Coughing cum on my blouse and the next round shot again filling my mouth as I sucked the salty juice.

My cunt tightened again realizing two men had cum because of me. The black pole pulled out of my cunt as it sprayed a big stream from my clit hitting my little tits soaking my skirt and blouse. He pulled my pigtails forcing me to the head of his shiny black tree trunk as he splattered my face with another blast.

They shook their cocks on me and told me if I told any one they would get some more friends tie me up and humiliate me til they dumped loads of cum on me.

After they left I looked at the camera at how my face hair blouse and skirt were cum stained. Licked my lips and smiled loving the way I felt so dirty and slutty. I waved good bye to the camera.

I can't wait to do my next movie.