Sydney Cox - The Beginning

Story Info
Naive girl leaves the farm for the first time.
2.2k words
3.35
23.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from my perverted little mind. Total fantasy and made my cock hard writing it. It is the first of series of adventures for Sydney.

Don't forget to vote and your comments will be answered.

*****

My name is Sydney Cox and I was born with a cock and a cunt. My cock grew where my clit is. It was small and the doctor decided to cut it off because it was easier than sewing my slit. It is just buried by my cunt lips and when I get horny it pops out rubbing against my panties. It drives me crazy and I'll fuck anything or any one for relief.

We lived on a farm in south Saskatchewan. The closest city was 200 miles away. I am very athletic and tall. 5'9" 104lbs. My lips are full and my ginger hair flows over my 34 AA tits. And my 23" waist accentuates my bubble but ass.

On my 18th birthday. My parents decided to send me to Toronto to live with my aunt who owned a modeling agency/ talent agency. They dressed me in a pretty short red skirt my mother had made from material left over from curtains. A tight cotton halter top that showed my perky nipples and my flat tummy. Packed my back pack with more of the same.

"Just be friendly and do everything Aunt Liz tells you. You will do fine." They told me as I got on the bus with $500.00 cash.

I nervously got on the bus with help from the bus driver as he licked his lips smiling at me. I smiled back thanked him and looked for a seat.

A nice lady patted the seat beside her, So I went and sat down. Her name is Lucy and she was going to Thunder Bay. I told her mine was Sydney and I was going to Toronto to stay with my Aunt.

"You must be popular with the boys?" She asked starring at my tits and long legs.

"No. They teased me and I've never even been kissed. The only cock I've seen has been when Daddy breads the cows with the bull in the fall." I said embarrassed.

She leaned over and gently kissed my full lips resting her hand on my thigh. I opened my mouth and spread my legs allowing her to slide her hand up. She slipped her tongue in sending shivers up and down my body. My tits becoming erect. My clit expanding against my white cotton panties as she touched it. I pushed against her moaning responding with my tongue.

My cunt was wet soaking my panties as she pushed them aside sliding a finger in causing me to shudder and fuck into her. My whole body shaking as I experienced my first orgasm. My cunt extracting a thick creamy fluid.

"Baby you came already. Fuck I would love to lick you but I can't here. Touch me here parting her legs and pointing to her lace panties." as she showed my cunt juice on her hand.

I licked it as she put it under my nose. It tasted sweet and a little salty. My tits were itchy and I put one hand between her legs and pinched my nipples with the other.

I rubbed her cunt with my finger as she kissed me again hard. My body responded pressing against her wanting to be touched every where. My body never felt so alive and wanted more.

"Winnipeg one hour stop. One hour stop." Came over the loudspeaker.

Lucy grabbed my hand and quickly took me to the washroom. Sat me on the counter. Lifted my top and took my tits in her mouth sucking and biting my hard nipples. I tossed my head back lifted my legs on her shoulders moaning and pushing her head to my tits.

She reached down peeling my cum soaked panties down my legs taking them off. She wiped them on my tits making them shine with my cum. Stuck two fingers in my leaking cunt as she teased my clit with her thumb, while sucking my tits.

"Fucking Good." Convulsing as my cunt gripped her fingers.

Pumping my ass into her as my cunt leaked it's cream onto her hand and down my crack saturating my ass and skirt. She leaned over and licked me from my asshole to my clit. She stuck another finger in me fucking as she licked in a frenzy on my clit.

My body felt as if I was hooked up to an electrical wire. Jerking and flailing around as my cunt farted out creamy cum, puddling on the counter. She looked up with my cum dripping off her chin onto her big tits.

My cunt lips still quivering and my head spinning. She pulled me off the counter. Helping me to a stall. Sat me on the toilette. Lifted her leg and pushed my head to her wet lace pantie clad cunt. Pulled them to the side and with her hand on the back of my head and forced my face to her cunt.

She sucked on my cum soaked panties while I tongue fucked her bald smooth cunt. Her juice was clear not milky like mine and it had a sweet taste not with the slight salty like mine. Sucking her clit and tonguing her tight little cunt hole as she pushed m head deeper.

I heard a man saying. "Just when you think you've seen it all."

Startled we looked and the bus driver was standing with his cock in his hand looking at us with each others cum glazing our faces and out tits exposed. My saturated panties in Lucy's mouth and my cum running down my leg.

He walked over and rammed his fat 7" cock in my mouth. I greedily took it, hoping my licking the shaft up to his head and sucking the head was what he wanted. His cock felt so big as it slid along the roof of my mouth as he pumped in and out. My slobber running down my chin as he pinched and pulled my tits.

Lucy held my head as he fucked my face and she fingered my cunt while playing with my ass. My fucking God. I love the feel of cock in my mouth, and my body is quivering with my ass cunt and mouth being used.

Lucy pulls him away. Lifts me up. Sits me down with my back to him. My creamy wet cunt slides down on his cock. My eyes widen as I feel him part my cunt and fill me. My cunt grips his fat cock as I rock back and forth on his fat cock. Feeling him throb in my cunt is amazing. I wonder what two would feel like. My cunt gushes its creamy juice as I fuck up and down on his cock.

He pushes me up and stands up as his cock begins spurting his cream on me. I grab his cock bend over and jerk it into my mouth. It is thicker than mine and oh so much tastier. Slurping and licking to get every last bit. He tries to pull away as I tease his head with my mouth.

We grab a burger get back on the bus. People are staring at me with my dress and halter wet from my cunt and slobber. I don't mind. I like people to look at me and want me. I sat down beside Lucy and realized I forgot my panties in the washroom. Lucy looked at me smiled and opened her purse showing me my panties.

I leaned my head on her shoulder snuggled in and drifted off to sleep. Dreaming of the bus drivers cock and wondered if all cocks were as big as his.

I woke to a voice saying Thunder Bay in half hour.

"Baby why don't you stop over here with me for a couple of days? We could go shopping for sexy clothes and you could dance with me at the strip club." Lucy asked.

"I don't have money for shopping. Stripping in public?"

"You won't ever spend your own money. If you follow my lead."

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. Feeling my tits harden under my top. Thinking about wearing lace and nylon like Lucy does. I wonder what she meant about not using my own money.

We went to the ticket office and got a layover for me so I could stay for two days. The nice ticket man smiled and starred at my erect nipples as he printed my ticket. I licked my lips and thanked him.

"I can't wait to have her dance with me at the Bend Over Club tonight." Lucy said to him winking.

At the club. Lucy dressed me in a short plaid skirt that just covered my pretty ass. A nylon top that was too big for me. Tied it under my small tits. When I bent over they were totally exposed. The stockings with lace tops she gave me, stopped mid thigh, so a good 6" of bare leg visible. The lace black panties were already getting wet from the sexy feeling I had from my outfit. A pair of black rimmed glasses finished the slutty school girl look.

She dressed similar as the teacher. Her skirt fit her tight with a slit up each side to her hip. Her blouse was see through and her red lace bra hardly contained her hot tits. She had a thick pencil with a dick head on the end.

We stepped on the stage hand in hand and danced together with her lifting and exposing my cunt and ass as she tormented my tits to make my nipples beg for sucking. I had never seen so many men in one place and I got more and more excited knowing that their cocks were getting hard for me.

Lucy peeled my panties off exposing my huge clit as my cunt juice ran down my leg. She actually fucked my cunt with her fingers and sucked my clit in front of all those guys. They cheered and began throwing money on the stage as she brought me to orgasm after orgasm.

I felt so fucking cheap and used but loved every minute as my creamy cunt juice formed a puddle on the stage. She turned me around so I could lap it up and then rubbed my face in it.

The song ended with the DJ announcing I would be available in the VIP room and my message was cum one cum all.

Lucy led me to the room explaining. "All the tips were mine and they pay$100.00 to get in the room. The house gets $25 and I get $75. I could let as many as I wanted in at one time. Have fun and left."

"Let them all in." I told the bouncer and waited.

Three guys came in and they undid their pants as I took their cocks and began sucking and stroking them, while rolling my oversized clit between my thumb and forefinger. My creamy cunt juice flowing on my hand and skirt.

I leaned over teasing the tips of their cocks with my tongue. The sweet taste of pre cum on my tongue. One cock was so thick my hand could barley fit around it while the other two were smaller but longer. I tried to take the fat one in my mouth stretching my jaw as he forced it in.

One of them came behind me licked my asshole while the other one teased my clit with his cock head. My eyes watering as my mouth fills to my throat and a finger slides in my tiny but hole. My cunt grips the other cock as it drives in as deep as it will go. My head reeling as I cum knowing I will make three cocks cum at once.

My ass spreads as it is speared for the first time with cock. So tight painful as I have cocks in all three holes. My body vibrating and my cunt sloshing as they fuck my holes. I feel so dirty yet so alive. I'm a slut and love it.

Spit running down drenching my blouse which is ripped open as the fat cock is roughly abusing my tits and mouth. I feel him throb before pulling out and blasting my face with his hot load of cum. I try to catch it in my mouth but it splatters my glasses and covers my face. He shakes it on my lips and slaps my cheek as I lick cum on my face.

The one in my ass stops as I squeeze his cock and am forced up and down from my cunt being fucked. I feel his cock expand as he shoots his warm thick load deep in my ass. Just then my cunt tightens on the third cock and milks his load in my contracting cunt.

As they pull out. Thick creamy cum gushes from my cunt as I push the other from my ass. The feel of cum running down my legs and on my tits makes me cream again. I lay on the floor in the mixture of man juice and my creamy cunt juice.

They leave me vibrating in cum and throw $100.00 each on me.

"Thanks slut. It was the best." They laugh as they walk out.

I smile. Wow not even at my destination and I've been fucked in public, licked cunt, and gang banged all for the first time.

I hope Aunt Liz knows lots of men for me to fuck.