Sydney Surprise

Story Info
A naughty night in Sydney turns into a great new experience.
2.1k words
4.19
40k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and if you enjoy it please let me know and will post the sequel and some others I have written.

FYI Liz and I are very fit Kiwis and we love to meet new people and have a fun safe time. Liz is still a knockout with a great body, blonde hair and if you are a member you will see her on the back of my bike during Mardi Gras. Similarly I think I am still in good shape and like Liz enjoy being naughty and a bit on the wild side.

*

It was the weekend of the big SEXPO exhibition in Sydney and as we were visiting this exciting city on business, my wife and I decided to have a break from business and go along to check it out on the Saturday evening...

We had talked about it the previous night over our room service dinner in our harbour-side hotel suite. We had ordered a tantalising dinner of Oysters and other seafood delights, together with some champagne to celebrate another successful business trip to the East Coast.

My gorgeous wife Liz had just finished her shower, put a little make-up on when she heard the doorbell. Still wet after emerging from the shower I looked at her very sexy body and said 'you had better cover up with something if you are going to the door...'.Doing a little panic, Liz wrapped one of the big soft towels around her breasts and with one last look in the mirror moved across the suite to the door.

I still lust after my slim and curvaceous wife as I watched her long naked legs emerging from the towel as she headed for the door, calling out 'just a minute'!

Opening the door she was greeted by a good looking young waiter with the dinner laden trolley, he takes one long look at Liz and stumbled out with the words about 'Your Dinner Mrs ........' before tearing his eyes away to head for the table with the trolley.

Lynn told him to put in all on the coffee table as we want to sit on the lounge and look out over the harbour while having dinner. He placed all the plates neatly on the large elegant wooden table and with a flourish lifted the cover off the oysters and exclaimed, 'here is your special order of 2 dozen fresh Sydney Rock Oysters Ma'am.'

Lynn bent over and speared one with a fork and delicately placed it between her lips, smiled at the well built waiter and said 'my husband and I just so enjoy these, they just set the mood perfectly.' He smiled knowingly and turned to go, 'just a minute', called Liz, 'I need to give you something.' She reached over the couch to pull her handbag towards her only to have it drop on the floor in front of her.

The young waiter rushed across to help Liz retrieve everything spilled out of the bag, when they both bent forward at the same time Liz realised a collision was eminent. She reached out quickly for the settee arm only to unwittingly release the towel with her quick reaction and be suddenly completely naked in front of the young guy down on one knee.

Amazingly cool, the guy hurriedly checked his cheeky grin as he took in Liz's wonderful 36 D breasts that had rapidly become aroused and picked up the towel, slowly opened it out, and moved forward to pass it to her. By the time Liz had retrieved it and wrapped it back around herself he was back on one knee picking up the fallen objects, but not before he had openly stared at her beautifully waxed pussy on the way down.

I laughed as I emerged from the bathroom with a towel around my waist looking at my delightfully rosy cheeked wife thrusting $20 into the waiter's hand. 'I think he has more of a tip than he bargained for Liz!'

This cheeky well tanned and strongly built young guy looked at us both and said to my wife while holding eye contact, 'my name is Steve, please page me on 1147 if you would like me to come up and turn the bed down for you?' The message was quite blatant and Liz again felt another flush coming on! He nodded to me and passing says 'I am available to assist you both, as I am the valet assigned to this floor and the other guests have all gone to the gala ball and will not be back until late.'

Smiling I opened the door for him and his trolley and winked as he moved though the door taking one last lingering look at Lynn who was grinning at the encounter.

When the door closed Liz collapsed onto the couch and looked at me and said in a purring manner, 'that was kind of exciting', then paused and looked into my eyes, smiled and muttered ' I wonder....'

I pulled her up from the couch, giving her a lingering deep kiss and slowly pulled the towel down to expose her exquisite figure. She may not be model material at her age, but she still gets the guys looking more than twice, at her long blonde tresses, curves, wickedly delightful lips and very attractive looks. She loves to tease me with comments such as, 'had a guy in the mall goosing me today', or 'this hunky guy in the elevator brushed against my tits today then turned and put his hand on my shoulder and apologised with a squeeze...'.

Wriggling out of my grasp she bent over to spear an oyster and in doing so displayed her cute bum opening up all the way down to the top of her thighs. I didn't think it took that long to secure the oyster on the fork, so was she was just teasing me before turning and slipping it between my lips and looking at me for my reaction?

Licking my lips I reached out for her again, but she had another surprise in store for me, lifting the tray she pushed open the sliding door and steps out onto the balcony naked as could be.

The view is breath-taking with so many different vista's, the harbour view with the awesome Concert Hall was before us and the majestic Sydney Harbour Bridge was to the left almost looming over us, while and right in front of me was this vision of sexuality tempting me with the sweetest Oysters on this planet.

Almost before I had eaten one, she is back with the champagne bottle and two long flutes, 'now it is your turn handsome!' she declared as she offered me the bottle to open.

While in the process of removing the foil, Liz has untied my towel and with her hands was gently stroking my rapidly growing cock, she then gives me that knowing sultry look of hers. The cork is ready to go and she leans up against the balcony and tells me to see if I can fire it far enough out from our 6th floor balcony to hit the water below.

The with a boom the cork was soon away and we were both watching it's flight as it headed towards the waters edge, a walker below sees the cork literally bounce off the sea wall in front of him and he looks up to see where it has come from. Liz waved at him and he was grinning back and waving enthusiastically, then it dawns on her that he is also waving at her luscious tits resting on the railing.

'Whoops', she states as she pulled back to the disappointment of the walker, but giggles as she pick up the flutes and waits for me to pour her a glass of this delightful bubbly, knowing it is almost like an aphrodisiac to her..

We toasted each other followed by another lingering kiss, then as she had done before, she drips some of the champers over one of her nipples, cups the breast in one hand and offers it to me. I oblige with a gentle licking and sucking on her nipple stiff with the chill of the drink and sexual excitement. After several eager attempts to satisfy her nipples, she then placed her refilled glass in front of my stiff cock before taking it in her hand and dipping it into her glass.

Leaning back against the railing I watched with increasing lust as she made her way down to my dripping cock to lick all the champagne from it. I placed my free hand on her head and asked her not to stop too quickly, before long I felt that tingling in my balls and pulled her up to me. We have an unwritten rule that Liz cums first, it has always kept our marriage in great shape!

Licking her lips she kissed me deeply and longingly and suggested the Oysters and dinner was waiting -- or would I rather leave dinner until later?

I suggested the night is long and there is no rush, let's bring the oysters inside and eat the dinner while we watch the sundown.

As we moved inside I glanced across the face of the building, and there two balconies away and one floor up was another couple looking down at us with smiles on their faces. They simultaneously raised their own glasses to us in tribute.

I stopped and called Liz back after she has placed the tray on the table. Coming to me I suggested she looked at the colours on the bridge from the sun's rays and as she did I moved behind her and with one hand cupped her breast and with the other started to slide down to play with her pussy. 'I thought we were eating first?' she murmured into my ear.

'That was before I found out we have an audience gorgeous.' 'Really, where?' she asked, as she placed a hand over mine as I rolled her nipple between my fingers and squeezed it gently. I told her about the couple up above and she again whispered, 'shouldn't we go inside in case we get into trouble?' 'No', I replied, 'they are enjoying this as much as I am!'

With that Liz pushed her curvy cheeks back against my raging hard on with a sexy wiggle, 'shall we pretend I don't know then?'

Speaking softly I said 'Why don't we put on a show for them, then you pretend to notice them and look up and wave?' Giggling Liz reached between my legs for my hard cock, bends forward against the balcony to brace herself and guided me into her waiting and very wet pussy.

'What about Liz first' I said. She just shook her head and told me to get on with it as she is already on her way!

Soon I was pumping her hard and glancing up at the couple I noticed he or she had unbuttoned the front of her dress, and he has pulled her panties down and is fingering her pussy furiously. She just nodds at me and licked her lips.....

Suddenly Liz had stiffened up on her toes and I knew she was starting to reach her orgasm, soon she was shaking and with a very audible groan starts climaxing on my cock. Well this was too much me too, I felt my juices building up with pressure, then I too exploded into her with five or six hard and deep thrusts, sending her completely into ecstasy, she loves it when we come together.

I reached forward to caress her lovely hanging breasts as she leaned well forward to get her breath back. 'Now it's time for the finale', she gasped as she turned and got down on her knees to take my dripping cock and proceed to lick it clean. It never even got a chance to droop, such is Liz's wonderful ways with her tongue and lips. She soon leant back on her haunches, licked her lips and reached over for her glass. In doing so she glanced up to see the couple also leaning quite fulfilled against the corner railing watching us. Pretending surprise she looked quickly away then slowly looked back up at them and mouthed the words, 'Did you like it too?'

I looked up and notice the woman had nothing on at all and he was only wearing a T shirt, he grinned -- made out like he was counting the rooms across from him and one down and then signalled he was phoning us with the open palm and two extending fingers. Liz was licking her lips as she took in his strong physique as he left the balcony and I felt my cock twitching as I gazed at the slightly younger and very alluring naked lady who was smiling down at us.......

Suddenly the phone rings...

Stay tuned for the instalment as we share our delicious oysters with our new friends...