Sydney's Adventures Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to be left out, Pete stood Mel up in the middle of the hot tub, ripped her bottoms off of her (her top was long gone by now) and slid his dick up and into her from behind. Pete was going at her like a madman, and he bent her over to penetrate her more deeply. His powerful thrusts were strong enough that she stumbled forward and would have fallen if I hadn't caught her in my arms. She looked up to thank me, just as another of Pete's thrusts pounded her forward and her lips brushed mine before she could pull her head back. The next of Pete's thrusts pushed her forward even more, crushing our lips together. The entire world seemed to shrink until it was just me and Mel; we completely forgot about the two boys filling our pussies. Mel made the first move, parting her lips slightly and flicking her tongue across my lips. She gently pried open my lips, slipping her tongue into my yearning mouth. Our tongues began a slow, sensuous dance, slipping and sliding into each other mouths. We explored each other, our tongues alternately intertwining and then flicking together. Mel's lips tasted like cherries from the chap stick we had used earlier in the day; her mouth felt like warm butter around my tongue. In short, it was the perfect kiss and we wanted more. Trembling, whether from the cold or from the nervousness and excitement of kissing my sister for the first time, I stood up and we wrapped our arms around each other pulling ourselves together. Our nipples touched tentatively, before another of Pete's thrust crushed our breasts together. Our freezing cold nipples, rock hard from the winter air and our arousal, dug into our chests, providing a wonderful contrast to the warmth of our breasts. We clung to each other so tightly that our clits were actually rubbing against each other, sending jolts of electricity up and down our spines. I could feel her well-trimmed pubic hair rubbing against my bald mound. Greg stood up behind me and re-entered my pussy causing me to groan into my sister's open, panting mouth. The force of the boys' thrusts caused my sister and I to rub up and down against each other, sweat and the water from the hot tub providing a sensuous lubricant. The feeling of our large breasts mashing into each other and our hips and pussies and clits being ground together triggered huge orgasms in both of us. I could feel my cum squirting out of my pussy around Greg's dick where it mixed with my sister's squirting pussy juices, coating our thighs and then dripping and oozing down our legs. The nasty feeling of being coated in each other's cum triggered a series of smaller orgasms that ripped through the two of us, causing us to nearly collapse. Luckily we were impaled on the boy's dicks and pressed together so there wasn't anywhere we could fall.

Not wanting to let go of each other, but not being able to stand, the boys lowered us onto our sides on the edge of the hot tub, then slipped between our legs and continued to fuck us as we lay in each other's arms, tenderly kissing each other and coming down from our orgasms.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to cum!" Pete yelled out excitedly.

"Get up here, I want to taste it!" Mel replied as I nodded vigorously.

Needing little encouragement Pete pulled out of Mel and squatted by our heads. My mouth reached his cock first, greedily engulfing it so that I could taste Mel's pussy. It was a wonderful combination of salty and buttery and sweet and I couldn't get enough of it. My sister, not to be denied Pete's dick, forced me to relinquish some of him. We started kissing each other, our tongues flicking over, under and around Pete's dick, causing him to grown out loud. In unison we would slide our mouths up and down his prick. Then one of us would suck and nibble on his balls while the other would slide his bulging, purple head down our throat. Having gotten some experience deep throating at the sorority, I would take Pete's entire cock down my throat and then tongue wrestle with my sister across his balls. Watching two beautiful blond sisters worshipping and fighting over his cock was too much for Pete to take. With an enormous grunt he filled my mouth with jizz, spurt after spurt hitting the roof of my mouth until he filled it up. Still he kept cumming all the while gently thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth. Rivulets formed at the corners of my mouth and pulses of cum would ooze out when Pete thrust his dick in.

"HEY! I want some of that!" Mel yelled, noticing the cum on my face. She grabbed Pete's dick and yanked it out of my mouth. His last hurrah dribbled out of his dick and landed on one of her nipples, but otherwise he was empty. Mel grabbed her breast and licked Pete's cum off. "You bitch, it tasted good!" Mel screamed at me playfully. I could only nod in agreement because I hadn't yet swallowed, still savoring the flavor myself. "Wait a second," Mel said "you haven't swallowed yet have you?" I nodded yes, but she didn't believe me and jumped on me. We wrestled for a bit, but I was stronger and in better shape and ended up on top of her, my breasts mashing down on hers while I pinned her arms above her head. I triumphantly opened my mouth to show her the pearly white load that Pete had deposited into my mouth. In a desperation move, she managed to wrench one of her hands free and poke me really hard in the side. I gasped hard and partially choked on Pete's cum, causing a bunch of it to drool out of my mouth and onto Mel's waiting lips. I quickly swallowed what I had left and then attacked Mel's mouth trying to get back the rest. Our lips met in a sloppy, cummy kiss and we ground our faces together.

Seeing a momentary lapse in our wrestling, Greg slipped his dick up into me again. As my sister and I continued to kiss, messily exchanging cum and saliva, Greg would fuck me for thirty seconds, pull out and fuck my sister for thirty seconds, then go back to me. He kept alternating between the two of us for about five minutes before, with a massive groan, he came deep into my pussy. I could feel warm jets gushing up into my pussy and then starting to overflow, dripping and then running down onto Mel's open pussy below me.

The combination of a hard cock filling my pussy while my sister kissed me with a cum-filled mouth was too much. I began spasming around Greg's cock, my pussy muscles clenching and unclenching, trying to milk the last of the cum from him. My orgasm swept over me and soon my cum was mixing with Greg's and gushing onto my sister. When he finally withdrew, my pussy was left gaping open and leaking cum while my sister's pussy was coated with the ooze. Reaching between our bodies I stuck several fingers up my pussy, scooped out a load of cum, and held it up over Mel's face. She eagerly reached out with her tongue to catch the goo and then wrapped her tongue around my fingers drawing them into her warm, wet mouth and cleaning them off.

We would have spent a few more minutes languishing in each other's arms, but after all the excitement, we were beginning to notice just how cold it was out of the hot tub. We quickly slid back in (Pete and Greg had been back in for a while) and submerged ourselves up to our necks. With cum-smeared faces we grinned at each other across the tub.

We saw the boys a few more times on the trip (and even blew them in the ski patrol shack!), but spent most of the nights in each other's arms and exploring our bodies. The day that I had to leave for college came all too quickly though and I was packing my stuff up in my sister's room. She reached into one of her dresser drawers and pulled out my two swimsuits. I stared at her in amazement before shouting "You set me up!" and then pouncing on her.

"Yes, I did," she admitted "but I've wanted you for a long time and you have to agree that it was worth it!"

After a final long, lingering kiss I did indeed!

Author's Note: Let me know how you liked this second installment and if you think I should write more about my adventures! Also, if you liked it a lot, then vote below, if you didn't like it move on, there's nothing to see here! Also, feel free to email me.

12