Sylvia Does Sleeping Beth

Story Info
Guy watches one babe explore passed out babe.
809 words
3.7
82.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers

When I was in college a bunch of us were invited to a friend's house for a New Years Eve party. Everyone was invited to stay over instead of drive home drunk. About half a dozen people stayed with the understanding that we would have to sleep on the thick-ply carpeted floor in the living room. We were pretty drunk and the carpet was very soft, so it was fine to stay.

Around 3AM I woke up to go to the bathroom. The room was dark except for a small night-light in the far end. I was about to move when I heard a slight moan. Looking over I saw Sylvia hovering over a sleeping Beth.

Sylvia and I had gone on a couple of dates and fooled around a little but that was all. She was a 20 year-old brunette with perky breasts and a nice ass. Beth, meanwhile was an average-looking 21 year-old with curly red hair and was a few pounds overweight. However, she did have a very sweet butt.

And now while Beth lay on her stomach, there was Sylvia actually leaning over with one hand holding Beth's skirt up as she peered underneath looking at that butt!

I blinked my eyes a few times trying to focus and take in the action less than 10 feet away from me as I lay there in the dark. I couldn't believe what I was watching, but Sylvia was actually rolling Beth over onto her back. After waiting a moment, Sylvia leaned in and put her head underneath Beth's skirt as Beth lay there passed out drunk.

I listened but at first couldn't tell what was going on. Then I realized the sound I heard was of Sylvia sniffing Beth's pussy. Sylvia was fooling around with a girl!

Sylvia then sat back on her haunches, surveyed the room, apparently to make sure everyone else was still sleeping, and then went back to attending to unaware, sleeping Beth. She eased the skirt up and let it drop on Beth's stomach, revealing lacy panties. With one hand she eased the side of the crotch-band to the side. Even though it was kind of dark in the room I could still see that Beth had a nice full curly bush.

While I could see it, Sylvia used her other hand to actually feel it. Lightly at first and then finally pressing her fingers down right between Beth's legs. She stared at Beth's sleeping face, gauging how much she could get away with as she squeezed and massaged that pussy.

Eventually, Sylvia was working two pussies - Beth's and her own. She was doing it very quietly, occasionally sniffing and licking her fingers from her right hand after they got saturated by Beth's wetness, thinking no one would know. At one point pulled her fingers from Beth's cunt and the fingers from her left hand which had been buried in her own. Holding both hands up, she stopped and breathed in the scent on one hand and then from the other hand -- obviously comparing. She must have liked both as she then licked the fingers from both her hands and then resumed her exploration and fondling of Beth's pussy.

Suddenly, on the other side of the room I heard Walter groan and then he got up and headed to the bathroom. I wondered if he'd seen the show but realized when he came back shortly he just needed to take a piss and was going back to sleep.

Meanwhile, the Sylvia show had stopped. Beth's skirt was back down and Sylvia was lying down on the rug as if sleeping, probably happy she didn't get caught.

But I knew what she had done and decided to take advantage of the opportunity. I silently slid over the rug to Sylvia, and placed my hand on her shoulder. She turned to see who it was and I put my finger to my lips and told her to be quiet. Then I told her that I'd seen what she did and now I wanted a little of her too.

Her eyes widened in surprise and a little fear when I took one of her hands and breathed in Beth's scent. Then I dropped my hand down to Sylvia's breasts and she quickly began to enjoy it. She was still horny and her nipples were still hard from her earlier attentions to Beth, and now she was mine to play with.

We mutually played around with each other for awhile enjoying our secret, with her eventually giving me a blow job under the covers. Even as she did so, my eyes wandered over to the sleeping Beth, thinking how just a few drinks knocked her out and how I might want to see more of her and her curly bush. But that's another story...

birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers