Sylvia Pt. 01

Story Info
A man finds his cousin at an adult theater.
2k words
4.22
45.4k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very quiet Friday at work and Mal had spent a lot of time watching porn on his office computer. He had finished work for the day and was driving home and was still extremely horny from the porn he had watched. He was fondling his hard cock inside his pants as he drove his car.

When he saw the flashing lights of the Adult Theater he decided to stop and go inside. After paying the entrance fee he entered the darkened theater and on the screen was a porno movie about group sex. Once his eyes got accustomed to the darkness he looked around for a seat. The theater was a lot busier than usual.

There was a man and woman sitting together in the front row of seats. He noticed a woman sitting between two men and man sitting behind her in another row. Mal sat down in the row of seats behind the woman and two seats away from the man sitting behind her. The seat he chose gave him a good view of the woman and men and would let him watch what was happening.

The woman had her dress fully open and the man behind her was reaching over her shoulder to fondle her breasts. The man on one side of her was finger fucking her cunt and the noise it was making sounded like she was soaking wet. She was stroking the cock of the man the other side of her.

Her head was pulled down onto the man's cock she was stroking. She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking and bobbing her head up and down on his cock. The man behind her was twisting and pulling on her nipples. When the man she was sucking started to come, she took all of his cock into her mouth and swallowed everything he gave her.

As soon as she lifted her mouth of his cock the man who was finger fucking her pulled her head over to his cock and she eagerly took it into her mouth and started sucking. The man she had just sucked stood up and fastened his pants and stepped away. He was replaced by the man in front of her who stepped over the seat to sit beside her.

It wasn't long before the man she was sucking started shooting his cum into her mouth and as soon as she had finished swallowing and lifted her mouth of his cock. She was pulled back over to the other side to take another cock into her mouth. Mal watched as another two men moved closer to her; she was being passed back and forth between the men and taking turns at sucking their cocks.

One of the men said something to her and she stood up. Mal thought she was going to leave but she was just changing positions. She knelt on the seat with her butt sticking up in the air and her breasts hanging over the back of the chair. She had another cock shoved into her mouth and the man held her head tight in his hands as he roughly fucked her mouth. Once again she had to swallow another load of cum as the man quickly shot his load.

The man who had spoken to her was now rubbing his cock against her butt. He moved her knees further apart and lined up his cock with her wet sloppy cunt and with one thrust his cock was deep inside her. He began doggy fucking her with some force, holding her hips steady as he thrust his cock inside her again and again.

She took another cock into her mouth and was now being fucked at both ends. Mal watched as her tits swayed as she was being fucked. The guy fucking her face pulled his cock out of her mouth and blew his load all over her face. He waved for Mal to come closer and Mal moved in front of her face and lifted her head up by her hair and she opened her mouth wide and took his cock deep into her mouth.

Mal held her head steady as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He watched as the guy fucking her cunt pulled his cock out of her and started shooting his load all over her bare butt. As he stepped away another guy took his place behind her and shoved his cock into her wet hole and started thrusting his cock into her cunt with some force.

His forceful thrusts forced her mouth further onto Mal's cock making her gag. As Mal started squirting his loads of cum into her mouth she swallows each load as quickly as she could. When the guy that was fucking her cunt finished shooting his loads inside her, he quickly pulled his cock out of her, pulled up his pants and walked away.

Everyone else had left and it was just the two of them in the theater. After Mal removed his cock from her mouth and when she had finished swallowing his cum she looked up at him. It was the first time they had got a good look at each other.

"Mal," the woman screamed.

"Sylvia... What the fuck?" Mal asked, realizing he had just been face fucking his cousin.

Mal looked at Sylvia; she was a mess, covered in cum. Her dress was ripped and bra and panties were lying on the floor. Mal sat down beside her, bent down and picked up her bra and panties and used her panties to wipe cum from her face.

Her hair was a mess with cum all through it and her body was covered in scratch marks where she had been grabbed hold off and her breasts and nipples were covered in red marks from being slapped and twisted.

While she was being cleaned up, Sylvia didn't speak, but once he was finished she said, "Mal please take me home."

Mal took of his coat and wrapped it around her and they walked out the theater rear exit. It was dark outside and no one noticed them walking to his car and once they were inside the car Mal started to drive Sylvia home to her place.

"We need to have a talk before you take me home."

Mal drove the car into an empty car park and turned off the engine. "What do you want to say to me?"

"I can't go home looking like this. Is there anywhere I can clean up first?"

Mal thought for a moment and then said, "What if I take you to a cheap motel to have a shower and clean yourself up?"

"That sounds good and I can explain everything there," Sylvia replied.

Mal was friends with Steve the owner of a cheap motel that he had often stayed at. He drove over to the motel and went inside and talked to his friend.

Steve said, "You can stay in room twenty three. I will bring over the keys and some fresh towels and linen for you."

Sylvia and Mal waited to be let into the room and when Steve turned up and opened the door and let them in he got a good look at how Sylvia looked.

"Looks like you will need more towels. I will bring some more over for you," Steve said as he stared at Sylvia.

"Thanks for looking after us," said Mal.

Sylvia removed Mal's jacket and stood there in her ripped dress.

"Let's get these rags off you and you can go have a shower." He told her.

As Sylvia removed her dress Mal had a good look at her body for the first time. She had lovely big nipples and nice size breasts that sagged a little. She was little overweight with a cute butt and bare cunt. He watched as she walked into the bathroom and hopped under the shower. His cock was beginning to stir as he looked through the open door at Sylvia in the shower.

After having a shower Sylvia came back into the room with a small towel wrapped around her body. She sat down on the edge of the bed and Mal picked up towel and began drying her hair and when the towel that she had wrapped around her fell open Mal began rubbing the towel over her breasts.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" asked Mal as he massaged her breasts with the towel.

Sylvia was nervous as she said. "I broke up with my boyfriend and went to the theater to find someone to have sex with... I didn't expect to have sex with all those men."

"I saw you with at least eight men... Nine if you include me."

"It all started with one man playing with my breasts and as we kissed. Another man started touching me then another man and more men I couldn't stop them."

"You looked like you were enjoying all the attention you were getting."

Mal removed the towel she was wrapped in and began drying her legs. When he dried the inside of her thighs and rubbed the towel over her bald cunt Sylvia let out a soft moan and lay back onto the bed. Mal watched as she squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Even though Sylvia had had a busy afternoon servicing all the men she had been with, she still wanted more sex and Mal was extremely happy to fulfil her wishes.

He had always fancied her and dreamed about them having sex with each other. He leaned down and kissed her inside thighs and then kissed her cunt.

Sylvia reached down and held his head pushing his mouth onto her cunt and said. "Eat my cunt make me cum... I need to cum."

Mal pushed his tongue between her fat cunt lips and into her hole as deep as he could and began to tongue fuck her. She was grinding her cunt against his mouth as she pushed his head down harder. Her juices were covering his face and he sucked up what he could. She tasted as good as he thought she would and when he sucked her clit into his mouth she screamed.

"Oh fuck you're making me cum... I'm having an orgasm," moaned Sylvia as she pushed his mouth hard against her wet cunt.

When Sylvia released the grip on his head Mal stood up and quickly removed his clothes. He then lay down on the bed beside her and kissed each of her breasts and took turns sucking on her nipples.

Sylvia was moaning with pleasure as she loved how Mal was exciting her with his gentle touches and kisses and when he kissed her on her mouth she licked up her cunt juices that were covering his face. She then kissed him passionately pushing her tongue into his mouth and they began to wrestle with each other's tongue.

Sylvia felt Mal's hard cock rubbing against her soaking wet cunt and reached down and took hold of it. Mal lifted his hips up and she lined up his cock with the entrance to her love canal and when he lowered his body back down his cock slid inside her cunt.

He tried pulling his cock slowly back out but Sylvia's cunt muscles gripped the shaft of his cock tight. She used her tight cunt to milk Mal's cock as he began to fuck her. He was pulling his cock out slowly and then thrusting it back in hard, over and over and going faster with each thrust. Sylvia let out a low soft moan and as he kept fucking her. Her moans became louder when Mal started squeezing her breasts and pulling on her sensitive nipples.

"Fuck I'm about to come," yelled Mal.

Sylvia yelled, "Come inside me... Fill my cunt with your cum."

Mal thrust his cock a few more times and left his cock fully inside her as he erupted and started squirting his cum inside his cousin's cunt. When he was finished he collapsed on top of her. Sylvia gave him a push and as he rolled off her, his limp cock slipped out of her cunt. He lay on the bed beside her.

"That was fantastic, you're a great fuck," said Mal.

Sylvia smiled and said, "I loved you fucking me... You made me have several orgasms and I want you to fuck me again when you're ready."