Sylvia's Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Sylvia's mom, Sheila, surrenders her anal virginity
2.6k words
4.6
80.4k
69

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers

Part 3 -- Our sexcapades continue

After our first session, I was exhausted and fell asleep which was the last thing I wanted to do at that time. Sheila had seemed to drain everything from me including my consciousness. Fortunately, for me, Sheila was not overly concerned by my temporary lack of attention to her. Perhaps she was giving me the benefit of the doubt due my youth and relatively limited lack of sexual experience with a woman.

I was awakened by a tingling sensation on the head of my cock. Sheila was leaning over me and slowly sucking life back into my it. She just couldn't seem to get enough of me and I was thrilled by the attention which she was paying to me. She was an absolutely amazing woman and much to my delight she seemed to be not only eager but almost insatiable.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked her.

"Only for about an hour," she replied.

When I noticed she had removed her garter belt and stockings and asked about them, she told me she did not want to ruin the stockings while we slept but she said she would put them back on it I wished for her to do so. I told her it was not necessary that I loved her bare legs. I felt relieved that she had also slept for a little while. I did not want Sheila to think of me as the kind of man who was only interested in his own pleasure.

"Michael, somehow you have awakened the slut in me and I love every moment of it," she whispered softly.

"Sheila, you make me so very happy and I want us to be together for a very long time," I told her, "but I am very concerned that we will hurt Sylvia and I do not want that to happen."

"I thought about that before we fell asleep and I have decided to release you both from your promises of not having sex. I believe you can keep both of us sexually satisfied and I assure you that the three of us can make this work," she calmly stated.

"This may sound a little crazy and even somewhat perverted but I think perhaps the three of us could even share the same be from time to time and you could have of both. How would you feel about that, darling?" Sheila asked.

That did sound very strange to me but I thought little of it and replied, "I would like that very much as long as you and Sylvia can handle it without either of you becoming too jealous or possessive."

"Very well," she said. "Now please turn over and eat me, I am still very horny and I am aching to feel your mouth and tongue."

"Alright, my sexy little love slut, lay back and spread your beautiful legs for me. I can hardly wait to taste your sweet feminine nectar," I whispered to her and then asked, "Have you ever squirted when you cum?"

She stared t me almost in disbelief at my question. "No, but I have read that some women can and although I never have it sounds as if it is an amazing feeling. I wonder how it happens and if I could somehow to learn how to do it. Do you think you would that?" she asked "I think it would be awesome if you could," I told her.

"As I told you earlier, Michael, I will do anything for you and I will try my very best to learn to squirt for you," she said as she smiled at me. "I want to please you in every way."

"I have liked you and was attracted to you from the time we met and since that time my feelings have grown much deeper. No matter how things turn out between you and Sylvia my feelings for you will remain constant," She stated shyly.

I smiled at her while pulling her gently into my arms and kissed her tenderly. She certainly knew how to make a man feel like a king.

I rolled her onto her back and once again began to slowly kiss her face and neck before moving down to suck and kiss her beautiful firm breasts. I was mesmerized by the luxurious smoothness of her delicate skin and her enchanting feminine scent. All the while as I kissed and licked her she was moaning softly. I had never known any girl who moaned as much as she did.

Her tummy quivered and I kissed and licked lower and lower down her exquisite body. The nearer I got to her steaming vaginal slit the stronger became the scent of her arousal. Tenderly, I opened her swollen labia and exposed her sensitive clitoris. Her moaning continued and her hips began to writhe with the urgency of her rapidly mounting passion. I slipped two fingers inside her magical pussy and felt her juices flow in copious amounts them as I moved them in and out of her. I leaned down and sucked her engorged clitoris between my lips and gently flicked the tip of my tongue across its sensitive tip.

She moaned softly and her breathing became ragged indicating to me her arousal was rising like the mercury in a thermometer being held over a flame. Sylvia was obviously not even attempting to restrain the passion which was mounting within her. It was building within her like snow piling on the summit of a mountaintop and would come roaring down in an unstoppable avalanche of orgasmic bliss.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her against my eager lips and tongue. I could tell from the moans emanating from her own lips and the bucking, twisting and writhing of her hips that she was only seconds away from being racked in the throes of a massive orgasmic release.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! I'm cummmmmmmming! I'm cummmmmmmmming!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body and she collapsed beneath me. "Oh my God, Michael, I have never cum like that in my life," she gasped.

"Please let me rest for a few moments and then I want you to fuck me like there will is no tomorrow," she begged.

There was no doubt in my mind as to what I wanted to do to and with Sheila. She was a little cum slut and she wanted to prove it to me at every opportunity and I was eager to fuck her into a state of total and complete surrender and submission. I did not even realize I had such a dominant nature hidden inside me.

As we lay in bed side by side, she reached over and wrapped her soft delicate fingers and to grip and stroke my throbbing and aching cock which was once again ready to please this very erotic and sensuous woman. In a little while we would again return to our sexual splendor. I was actually beginning to wonder if I would be able to keep up with both Sheila and Sylvia and satisfy their sexual needs and desires. Sheila was 37 and certainly in her sexual prime while Sylvia at 18 would surely have boundless energy. The one thing of which I was positive was that I would certainly do everything I could to satisfy both of these beautiful sensuous girls.

Sheila and I decided to forgo our next sexual liaison until we had had something to eat besides each other. We went to the kitchen and Sheila prepared a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. I wished that I could stay with Sheila night and day but I knew my parents would be very upset if I didn't come home soon. I had stayed overnight with Sylvia before and I slept in the guest room so my being there did not present any particular problem with my parents. However, I knew there might be if I stayed for more than one night at a time. My parents, of course, did not know that Sylvia had gone to visit her grandparents nor that Sheila and I had become sexually involved with each other.

If anyone was to see saw us together they would not really think much about our age difference since she looked so young. In fact, almost any male who saw me with her would most likely have been green with envy and wondered how I had managed to get such a beautiful and sexy woman interested in me.

There was no way I could keep Sheila out of the bedroom for very long at a time. She seemed to be horny all the time and she wanted sex constantly. Naturally, I was in much the same condition and it felt wonderful just to be with her.

I loved to hold her in my arms and kiss her and she seemed to enjoy it every much as I did. After we finished breakfast, Sheila and I went back to bed.

As we got into bed she surprised me by telling me she wanted me to take her anally as long as I would be as gentle as I could since she was very afraid that it would be painful. Of course, she was as eager as before to please me and she really loved extended foreplay so I felt sure she would be well primed and ready when I finally entered her tight little star.

I began with by kissing and licking her all over the front of her body and even brought her to an exquisite orgasm by spending a lot of time on her magnificent pussy and clit before slipping my tongue slowly along the crack of her ass.

I turned her onto her tummy and slowly massaged and kissed her all over her back and legs before settling into to massage, kiss and lick her beautiful ass. As usual, she moaned and squirmed at my attention. She just never seemed to get enough of my attention. Finally, I raised her up onto her knees and parted the globes of her ass cheeks to reveal her tight little star. I kissed and licked all over it. When I slipped the tip of my tongue inside her, she let out a long low moan letting me know she was really enjoying the feeling.

She had brought in some KY jelly so I could get her well lubricated before entering her. I massaged her well with the KY jelly before slipping one finger into her puckered little anal opening. I move it back and forth as gently as I could and in a couple of minutes she began rocking back to meet my finger. Slowly and cautiously I inserted a second finger into the tiny opening. I could feel her relaxing slightly in order accommodate my invading fingers and I could tell she was beginning to enjoy this new pleasure so I slipped a third finger inside. She winced a little as her tiny anus stretched to accept them all but she kept thrusting back against them to allow them to go deeper and deeper. Her mouth opened as if in awe as she gripped the thickness of my massive 9 inch cock. She looked at if she was afraid she had told me she wanted to take her tiny virgin anus but she also had a look of sheer determination in her eyes as she prepared herself mentally to surrender the last remaining portal of her femininity to me.

She took a deep breath and whispered, "Please put your huge hard cock inside me but go very slowly at first. I know it will hurt but I want to do this for you."

Gently, I pulled my fingers out of her and I could see that her tiny anal opening did not clamp completely shut. I placed the tip of my extremely hard cock against her and with some effort I managed to penetrate her with just the head of my cock. I heard her suck in her breath and moan softly as I entered her. I stopped for a couple of minutes to give her time to adjust to the new invader but soon she was pressing back against me to take more of me inside. Very slowly, I began to pump my hips back and forth going a tiny bit deeper with each thrust.

She turned to look at me and I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks. I was tempted to stop but I had managed to get about half of my length inside her when I felt her body grow tense and she screamed, "It hurts like hell but I want it! Give it all to me, now! Fuck my slutty ass! I'm yours! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease claim me!"

I gripped her hips firmly and pulled her back against me with all my strength forcing my monster cock fully inside her clutching anal canal. She was writhing on my surging cock. I was not sure if it caused by the pain she must be feeling or by her burning desire to have me possess all of her.

"Oh my God, YES!" She moaned, "I have to have it all deep inside me! Fuck my nasty tight little asshole harder and deeper. Give it all to meeeeeeeeeee! I'm going to CUMMMMMMMMM!"

I thrust into her powerfully without mercy and just as I felt the first blast of my sperm surging from my balls into the depths of her bowels she started to tremble and quiver in the throes her own powerful orgasm. We both collapsed with her beneath me.

After a few momenta, I started to pull out but she pleaded, "No! Not yet, please leave it inside for a little longer."

"I never want this feeling of being so filled and fulfilled to end. Oh my God! I never thought I would feel so much like a slut or want to feel like one!" she gasped.

"You are mine now, sweetheart," I said in order to comfort her.

"That was incredible. I can't believe I was so afraid to try it with anyone until you," she said in a quiet but somewhat shaky voice. "I don't want to do it that way all the time but we will do it often."

Sheila was rapidly developing into my perfect little fuck toy. I could only dream of having both Sheila and her daughter, Sylvia, available to me every day and every night. I could not imagine that Sylvia would be any less enthusiastic than her beautiful and sensuous mother. I longed for the day when both of them would belong to me.

After we had taken a shower together, I got ready to go back to my house. Neither Sheila nor I wanted me to leave but we both knew I had to make an appearance at home. I assured her I would be back to spend the evening with her. She seemed to be almost in tears when I left but she managed to maintain her composure.

She told me she would spend much of the day trying to think of a way to get Sylvia not only to come to terms with this new development but also to accept the three of us being together. It was rather strange but it seemed that Sheila wanted that as much as I did. Only time would tell. At that moment, I knew I could not give up Sheila but neither did I want to give up her beautiful daughter, Sylvia. I hoped I would never have to make that choice.

To be continued...

OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers