Sylvia's Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
Delilah, Sheila's Mom and Sylvia's Nana is horny too.
4.3k words
4.62
46.2k
47

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers

As the Summer was wearing on, I decided to bring up the subject of Mrs. Anderson with Sheila. Sheila and I were lying in bed together just chatting after one of our numerous sex sessions.

"When is your mom coming back for a visit," I asked her while trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

Naturally, she wanted to know why I was asking so I told her I was just curious and I could plan to stay away from the house while she was here.

She smiled at me and chuckled, "You should not be concerned about staying away. For the sake of appearance, you are renting a room from me but my mother has already figured out that you are sleeping with both Sylvia and me so if you are interested in sampling Mom's womanly charms, too, I am positive she will be not only willing but also eager for you to do so. I am certain that I inherited my slut genes from her just as Sheila inherited hers from me. Mom has already asked me a lot of things about you and I told her almost everything so I am sure she will gladly spread her legs for you. My father no longer has much interest in sex while my mother is still almost as horny as Sylvia and I and to top that off, she is almost as kinky as I am."

I laughed and asked her, "OK, I can see you already know I want to fuck your mother but how do you think Sylvia will feel about it?"

"Leave Sylvia and her feelings about it to me. Sylvia just got back from spending a month with her grandparents so I am sure she knows more about them than she will admit. I believe she will be delighted to have you please her grandmother. Oh! Just so you know, my mother worked her way through college as a stripper so she has very few, if any, inhibitions and her body is still quite miraculous despite her age but I m sure you noticed that already, you fucking horn dog," she giggled as she said it.

"If you please her in bed as I know you can, I can guarantee that she will give herself to you just as Sylvia and I have. She will do everything she can to keep you "cumming" back for more so you will have three hot horny sluts to satisfy and I know you can do it. Besides, it will be really fun to watch as my mother turns into another of your eager little fuck toys," she added.

"Wow," I replied, "I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"Would you like for me to call her and invite her down for a visit?" Sheila asked coyly.

"Yes, you know I do so call her soon," I told her before adding, "I can hardly wait to feel her hot wet pussy squeezing my cock and hearing her moan and beg for me to fill her yearning womb with the hot lava of my seed."

With that, Sheila reached for her phone and dialed her mother's number. After a few pleasantries, she told her mother that she wanted her to come for a visit. I heard Sheila laughed and tell her mother to just be prepared the ride of her life.

She went on to tell her mother that the visit was actually my idea as I wanted to get "know" her much better. She also told her mother that she would withhold herself from me for a few days and she would have Sylvia do the same so my balls would be full of cum and eager to fill her to the brim leaving no doubt in my mind of what was to come.

Needless to say, I was very surprised by that comment.

Sheila handed me the phone and said, "Mom wants to speak to you."

I took the phone from her and said, "Hello, Mrs. Anderson, how may I make your day better?"

"Hello, Michael!" she said. The tone of her voice was ringing enthusiastically. "First, please call me Delilah. Second, save your cum for me. Third, I'll be there in three days and I want you to fuck my brains out. Sheila told me you are a fantastic lover, I'm horny and I want you to rock my world," she said.

With that surprising and unsolicited declaration I boldly asked, "Are you going to be a good little girl for me?"

She laughed and replied, "No, I'm going to be a very naughty, nasty little slut for you. I want you to ream all of my cock starved holes and send me back home walking bow legged. It's been a very long time since I was REALLY, REALLY fucked. Sheila tells me you can do it and do it well so if you want a true cum slut, I'm your girl. Just save your cum for me 'cause I want a lot of it. If you are the man Sheila told me you are then I will be just like her and my granddaughter, Sylvia."

"How does that sound to you, Stud?" She continued as if she really meant it and I believed she did.

Still taken completely by surprise I knew I had to say something and say it quickly.

"In that case, sexy Delilah, I may need to get a lot of rest before you cum...er, I mean arrive," I said teasingly.

"Indeed you had, because I am very serious about this. Dammit! It been far too long since I had a good old fashioned horse fucking and I am hot to trot," she said with a slight giggle in her voice which made her sound like a very naughty schoolgirl.

"That sounds perfect to me, you hot horny little babe from hell," I replied to her, my voice dripping with lust.

"I'll see you in three days," I said and without giving her an opportunity to reply I hung up the phone.

I turned to Sheila and said, "Damn, Sheila, you truly amaze me. First, you gave yourself to me then you made sure I had your daughter and now you are laying your mother at my feet as if she is a depraved wanton slut. Is there anything left?"

"First of all, my mother is a depraved wanton slut and I also have a few friends and a couple of aunties, all of whom could use a good hard fuck once in a while. If you remember, I told you I love you and I will do ANYTHING to please you. Just keep me happy, play your cards right and I will unlock as many doors and pussies for you as I can. I'm not a jealous woman and I know where your heart is," Sheila said earnestly.

"Oh! One more thing, please be sure you don't disappoint my mother," she replied before adding, "Mom really does have strong sexual needs and she just told you she is ready so believe me, Michael, she will be and do whatever you desire."

Sheila continued, "Mom is still quite beautiful but she is feeling older and less desirable. I can assure you that whatever she may lack in beauty she will eagerly make up for in enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong. My dad is a wonderful man but he is physically unable to handle all of Mom's sexual needs any longer so having you do it will be the best arrangement for everyone concerned. You get Mom, Me and Sylvia, all three of us get you and Dad doesn't get hurt. Mom will, in reality, be cheating on him but I just can't see it as being mean spirited or even all that terrible. After all, if he was still able to quench her sexual thirst she would not even consider this. She may be a slut but she is a faithful slut and so am I.

Hell, if my stupid ex husband had just a woman lover as a lover I could have handled that. If his faggot pseudo macho lover had not been such a fucking asshole I might even have gone along with fucking both of them. But now, I got you and I don't want any other man."

I was having difficulty just imagining all of this was actually happening. Here I was barely 20 years old and I had, Sheila, who is perhaps the most sensationally sensuous and beautiful women I had ever known, literally throwing women at my feet without even so much as a hint of envy or jealousy on her part. I had to keep reminding myself that this was real and not just a figment of my youthful and somewhat twisted imagination.

"Sheila, I think your mother is very beautiful and in no way does she look her age. It seems that all the women in your family are blessed with extraordinary beauty, eternal youth and boundless sexual energy. I am not only very fortunate but also thrilled that you all find me desirable and want me," I told her truthfully.

"Michael, I know I told Mom that Sylvia and I would withhold sex from you until she gets here but right now I badly need for to fuck me and fill me with your cum. Mom will not miss this one load of your cum," she said as she rolled over and took my rigid cock into her always hungry mouth. If there ever was a true cum slut, Sheila McDonald was one.

After her marvelous blowjob and a fantastic fuck, we took a shower and headed off to the kitchen for lunch where she explained the latest turn of events to Sylvia. I wasn't sure exactly how Sylvia would react but after Sheila explained it her Sylvia just beamed and exclaimed enthusiastically, "Awesome! Nana is going to find out for herself exactly what we have."

Then she turned to me and continued, "Michael, please screw her senseless and make her BEG you for your cum. I still can't believe I got on my knees and begged you to fuck me and take my cherry but I'm glad it happened. One night while I was at Nana and Grampa's, Nana had a little too much wine and told me Grampa couldn't do much in bed any more so I know she needs to be fucked and she needs it badly."

Sheila then told Sylvia that for the next three days both of them would have to abstain from giving me any kind of sexual relief. So, instead, they would either be completely naked in front of me or parade around the house dressed as slutty as they could. Sheila also asked me not to masturbate either. She wanted me to be like a raging horny bull when her mother arrived.

Sylvia laughed with glee at the idea and said, "This is going to be fun."

Then still laughing, she looked at me and said, "Michael, I love you but I am going tease you without mercy for the next three days. I can hardly wait until Nana tells us how hard and deep you fucked her and how it felt when you stuffed your massive cock inside her and filled her aching cunt with your boiling cum. I want you to give her everything she needs. Take her hot steaming pussy, ream her tight little asshole and shove your cock down her throat until she gags."

Sheila laughed with her and told Sylvia she had better stop talking like that or they would both end up in bed with me at the same time.

"It's funny, Mom, but I have actually thought that perhaps we could do that. I'd really like for us to give Michael a double blowjob and God how I have dreamed of watching him fuck you while he was eating my pussy and vice versa. I still can't believe I have changed from a basically innocent schoolgirl into a cock hungry cum slut in only a month. Now, I would even like to watch as Michael fucks Nana as if she is a whore and shoot his hot cream deep into her cum starved pussy."

"Oh! Michael, please make her shave her pubes if she doesn't already do so. That would be sooooo HOT!" Sylvia said with obvious joy before walking over to kiss me and firmly stroke my already hard cock which felt as if it was about to burst through my jeans.

Then she added, "Just imagined having all three of us lined up on the edge of the beds on our knees with our asses bared and you going from one of us to the next for as long as you could. God, that makes my pussy ache to just think about it."

"It appears that both of you are relishing at my agony over having to wait three days for release but I promise for I will wait for Delilah without even masturbating. I want to give Delilah a full load of my cum and even though I am sure I will cum quite quickly the first time but before she leaves I want her to feel my surging rod pillaging her eager cunt, her hot mouth and her fiery ass." I told them.

"Don't worry, we'll do everything we can to help you," they replied almost in unison.

During the next three days, both Sheila and Sylvia were relentless to the point of being almost brutal in their efforts to keep me constantly hard, horny and ready for Delilah.

I am sure the three of them must have talked on the phone every day because Delilah called me at least once each day which kept me at a fever pitch. Of course, I did the same thing to her by talking her through at least one phone sex orgasm and usually two or three each day. By the time the third day rolled around, both Delilah and I were ready to fuck anything that moved. I was ready to fuck a snake in a bush if I could find someone to hold its mouth open and I was certain she was ready to fuck and suck the first hard cock she could find but I was also sure she waited just as I did.

About an hour before Delilah arrived, she called to let us know she would be here soon and she said she had absolutely NO desire for small talk or niceties, she was HORNY and all she wanted was to be FUCKED LONG, HARD, DEEP and OFTEN! Her sentiments were a perfect match to my own. By that point, I was ready to fuck a "bag lady" on the street but I was actually expecting Delilah to show up looking like a more like a Greek goddess who actually wanted nothing more or less than to be fucked and used like a whore and a slut.

The girls, Sheila and Sylvia, wouldn't let me meet Delilah at the car or even in the living room. They had me strip off my clothes and wait on the bed in the play room. They told me the wanted to present me with my PRIZE and "present" her they did.

When Delilah walked through the door of the room, I almost swooned. Looking at her, I knew that Sheila must have coached her on what to wear for me. She looked as if she was a virgin princess.

She had on the sheerest teddy I think I had ever seen. It was pure Virgin White as were the matching garter belt and sheer silk stockings (Sheila knew I loved the luxurious feel of pure silk.) The white stiletto heeled "fuck me" pumps she wore added at least five inches to her five foot four inch height. Her body appeared to be exceptionally firm especially considering her age. Her breasts and hips were full as one would expect on a mature woman and her waist was still quite slim and her tummy was amazingly flat and smooth. I flashed her a beaming smile as I appraised the magnificence of her radiant beauty and took in all of her seemingly flawless womanly presence. I was positive Mr. Anderson's difficulties in satisfying her sexual wants and needs had nothing to do with her physical beauty or his desire for her. She truly was a very beautiful and sexy woman.

Her makeup was perfectly applied and she had even gone so far as to color her hair to be almost a near match to that of Sheila and Sylvia. I noticed that her pubic mound was totally bare which pleased me greatly. I did, however, prefer the "landing strip" style like that on Sheila. To me, there was just something exceptionally sexy about that.

In my mind, Delilah, Sheila and Sylvia could have been made up to pass as triplets. I hoped Sylvia had inherited all the genes controlling her aging from her mother's side of the family. All three of them shared the same dignified charm, grace and poise which further magnified by their elegant beauty. Sylvia, of course, due to her youth was just beginning to come into her own in charm, grace and poise but she had it, nonetheless.

I saw Delilah's lovely eyes, the color of which while still emerald green, were ever so slightly faded due to her age but they sparkled with passion, desire and lust as she looked at me. I was covered with only a sheet which rose as if it was supported by a tent pole due to the fully aroused state of my aching cock. If I did not make this woman totally surrender herself to me and beg me to make her mine, I would have no one to blame except myself. I wanted her just as much as I wanted Sheila and Sylvia.

When I smiled at her and motioned for her to come to the bed, she practically leaped across the room. She literally threw herself upon my eager body and kissed me with as much power and passion as I ever known. I felt almost as if she was trying to suck the very soul from my body. Her kisses were voracious. She was moaning even louder than Sheila and clawing at my body as if she was possessed by a demon. Every part of her seemed to be alive with pure raw animal lust. I knew then and there that come hell or high water I would POSSESS her and MAKE her MINE!

Unnoticed by either Delilah or me both Sheila and Sylvia departed in silence leaving us to revel in the throes of the burning flames of desire which were raging like a wind swept brush fire across the vast expanse of a broad open prairie. Our mutual passion was burning with such depth and power that I still do not understand how we managed to remove her teddy with tearing it to shreds. We didn't even bother to remove the garter belt and stockings.

She gripped my raging cock as if it was a life rope upon which her very life depended to keep her from drowning. Without the slightest hesitation she licked the oozing precum from the tip of my cock and with a single powerful lunge she took my entire length all the way down her ravenous throat stopping only when her lips and chin slammed against my pubic mound. Delilah was obviously an extremely experienced cocksucker and she certainly enjoyed doing it. Obviously, she was in complete control of her gag reflex. She was like a sword swallower at a carnival.

She began to bob her head up and down on my straining cock. The suction was so great from her sucking mouth and she was so relentless in her pursuit I felt as if she had to be breathing through her ears. She never seemed to hesitate for even a single moment to take a breath. As I was beginning to wonder which of us would actually OWN the other, I felt the tension in my balls begin to rise and I knew I could not last more than a second or two longer before I filled her mouth, throat and tummy with my hot creamy sperm. I tried to warn her that I was cumming but the pleasure she was giving me was so great that the words just would not come out.

When the wave of my cum jetted into her it felt as if she was massaging my fiery sword with the muscles of her throat forcing me to release blast after blast of my molten seed all the way through her tummy and into her womb from the opposite end. After she had drained me, she quickly spread her legs and straddled herself over my face. I heard her moan very loudly and then scream as I felt the first blast of her own cum hit me squarely on my lips. I could taste the sweetness of her nectar and I opened my mouth to willingly and eagerly accept the flood of her enormous release. I drank it greedily not wanting to waste even a single drop.

When the final wave of her orgasm subsided she literally crashed onto my chest and gave me the softest and sweetest kiss I had ever experienced. We savored the taste of our mingled juices and relished in the bliss of our kisses. Both of us knew this was only the beginning for us.

We had been so immersed in our passion that neither of us had noticed the sounds outside the door of our little love nest. Apparently, Sheila and Sylvia had left the room only to eavesdrop on us because it sounded as if they were doing some kind of cheer leading routine as though this was some athletic event. The way I felt it could have been exactly that.

"Alright, both of you, get in here right this minute," Delilah shouted.

In a flash, the door sprang open and both young women jumped on the bed with us and began showering us with joyous kisses. They were yammering like a couple of excited magpies as Delilah and I just lay there and smiled blissfully at each other.

Finally, Sheila looked deep into her mother's eyes and asked, "Well, Mom, was it as good as you thought it would be?"

Delilah closed her eyes before smiling and saying, "Girls, That was really little more than a "quickie" but had it been any better you would need to call 911 and have me rescued. Michael made me cum so hard that I actually ejaculated and I have NEVER squirted in my entire life. I even came while I was giving him a blowjob. It was amazing and I am eager for him to have the rest of my body. I don't think I ever want to leave this bed or this room. If one of you doesn't marry him soon, I may file for a divorce and marry him myself."

With that comment, we all roared with laughed.

"Don't laugh," Delilah said, "I mean it. You had better not let this stud get away. I want him, I want him often, I WILL have him! If Grampa finds out then he'll just have to get over it."

OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers
12