Sylvia's Mom Pt. 10

Story Info
Sheila's First Taste of Bondage.
2.7k words
4.61
26k
40

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers

To my readers: The bondage scene is quite mild as it began as a surprise to me. I hope it played out reasonably well for you. It is becoming increasingly difficult to write in a manner which, I hope, will keep you interested. Perhaps, one day, I will become a little better than an "also ran."

Thanks for reading my work and kill me if like with your comments. I'm not afraid of criticism.

*****

I picked up a few things in the kitchen and then followed Sheila's trail of clothes down the hallway expecting to lead me to our bedroom but instead the trail ended at the door going into my 'play room'. As I walked in I saw her lying on the bed with legs spread wide and tied to the foot board posts of the bed. Her arms were over head in a spread eagle position and on wrist was tied to the head board. She looked at me with a come-hither look and a sly smile on her face.

She said, "Tie my other wrist. I'm nothing to you tonight but a fuck toy. Use my body for your pleasure."

"Very well," I replied and tied her securely to the bed.

I decided to push her buttons more than usual so I untied her and rolled her over onto her tummy before retying her more securely to the bed posts. I raised her hips roughly and shoved two thick pillows under her tummy to raise her up for easier access. I tied a blindfold over her eyes and left her alone in the play room alone for a while to give her time to ponder what she had gotten herself into this time and wonder I was going to do to her.

I went to the living room to watch Jeopardy, one of her favorite TV shows and I could hear her calling my name and screaming "corn" which we used as a safe word in case things went too far. I ignored her pleas. She had, after all, initiated this. She knew I could and would push her to the edge of the cliff and make her look down, but I would never let her fall. If she thought I would actually cause her physical harm, she would never have allowed our relationship to progress this far. She trusted me with her life and she knew I would defend her with my own.

When Jeopardy was over... it was a good night for me... I knew the questions to most of the answers (For those who may be unfamiliar with Jeopardy, it is a game show in which the clues must be answered in the form of a question.)

I followed Sheila's path of strewn clothing back to the play room. The last article of clothing she had dropped was her panties. I picked up the panties. They were soaking wet and scented with Sheila's aroused juices.

"Oh, Michael, I was so frightened. I thought you had left. Please untie me I don't want to do this anymore," she said in a trembling voice as she felt me sit on the bed beside her.

"Shh, everything will be alright," I told her as I ran my hand softly down her back and over the ample globes of her lovely ass.

I mopped her soaking wet pussy with her panties then I wrapped my fingers in her silky red hair and lifted her blindfolded head. As she opened her mouth in a gasp I shoved her saturated panties inside and said, "You are a very naughty girl for starting something you are not prepared to finish. You will have to be punished for that."

She was startled by the insertion of the panties into her mouth and struggled vainly to free herself from the bonds. I gave her a hard sharp slap on each cheek of her writhing ass leaving a bright red hand print on each of the perfect globes.

She continued to struggle futilely against her bindings but as I began massaging her softly between her widely spread thighs the unintelligible noises she had been making were increasingly being replaced by what had to her much more familiar moans of passion. Her struggles to free herself from the of her bindings were slowly converting into undulations of passion for orgasmic release. As I got up from the bed to return to the living room for a while, she managed to eject the panties from her mouth.

She pleaded, "Michael, I'll be a good girl. I swear I will. Please untie me and make me cum. My body is on fire. Please fuck me."

I laughed and said, "All in due time, my beautiful Aphrodite."

As I left the play room, I looked at her incredible body. She was humping the pillows beneath her seeking any kind of relief for the aching burn deep within her loins.

Her voice was ragged as she screamed, "PLEASE FUCK ME! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!"

I left her lying in her aching hunger for sexual release and went to sit by the pool. The phone rang. The call was from Leann. She told me she couldn't wait until the weekend and that she was pulling into our driveway.

"Leann, stay in your car for a minutes and once you are inside strip and come to the play room," I instructed her.

I leaned back in the lounge recliner and pondered how I could turn this situation into pure pleasure for my beloved Sheila. Then I had a thought.

I returned to the play room to find Sheila still humping the pillows in desperation for sexual release. I told Sheila that she would get her release but first she must do one thing for me. She must eat an unknown woman while I raped her hot, horny ass.

"I'll do ANYTHING," She screamed.

I left her alone again with her agonizing passion and went to the front door. I motioned for Leann to come to me.

She jumped from her car and raced across the lawn flying into me with such force that I almost fell backwards. I put my finger to her lips so she would remain silent.

As I kissed her beautiful lips, she whispered softly, "I'm sorry, I just needed to be with you."

I instructed her to remove her clothes and not say a word, She obeyed without even so much as a question. Then I led her down the hall to the play room. She gasped when saw Sheila tied tummy down and bound to the bed but otherwise she remained silent.

Again, I put my finger to her lips letting her know I wanted her not to say a word. I motioned for her to get on the bed with her legs spread wide in front of Sheila's mouth. I lifted Sheila's head which was still blindfolded and pushed it against Leann's already soaking pussy.

"Eat her you little slut!" I commanded.

Sheila, having no other choice due to her condition of being bound and blindfolded obediently lapped with hunger and eagerness at the frothy cream flowing from Leann's sweet cunt.

I moved into position behind Sheila, gripped her shoulders with my hands and with a single powerful thrust forced my turgid cock through her tight clinging sphincter to the core of her rectum.

"Eat her you little cunt licking, cock hungry slut," I screamed as I pounded brutally into her clutching anal opening, "make her cum in your sweet mouth and don't you dare lose a drop."

All three of us climaxed within seconds of each other. I untied Sheila, removed her blindfold and left the girls to comfort each other. I went back to sit by the pool and see how they responded that little erotic episode.

After quite a long while, Sheila and Leann came out to the pool. Sheila curled up on my lap like a little girl. When I asked her if she was OK, she snuggled closer to me and told she was. She admitted to having been both a little angry and quite frightened at first but she knew I would not do anything that would actually hurt her very bad.

She also told me she was really surprised when I had made her eat a pussy without her even knowing whose it was and stunned by the way I had taken her ass so violently. She said she had almost cried with joy when she looked up after I removed the blindfold and saw that it was Leann whom had eaten.

When I looked at Leann, who was sitting beside us her face aglow from the aftermath of her sexual release, I noticed a mark on her cheek which she had tried to conceal with makeup. I began to shake with rage and asked her what had happened.

She told me she had bumped into one of the doors of her kitchen cabinets. I knew she was lying but decided there was really nothing I should do about it at that time. I didn't press her for details but told her she could stay with us for as long as she necessary. She leaned over and kissed me very tenderly.

My girls were safe and happy and that was the most important thing to me. Both Sheila and Leann thanked me for having given them some time alone together after the session in the play room. Leann then asked me if she could have some special time with me later and I assured her she could. I could tell by Sheila's smile that Leann must have told her the truth about the mark on her face. I adjusted my position on the lounger and pulled Leann onto it with us. My two beauties molded their bodies softly into my own and purred like contented kittens.

Leann asked when Delilah was going to be here and when I told she was coming Friday morning she pouted and said, "I wish she was here with us now."

I smiled inwardly knowing Leann was looking forward to the weekend with great expectations. I had equally great expectations for it. It had been too long since Delilah and I had been together and I needed her marvelous body as much as I needed those of Sheila and Leann.

I thought back to Sheila's idea about moving to a larger more spacious and private place out in the country. Perhaps it might be a wonderful thing for all of us. My thoughts then turned to Sylvia, who would be coming home for the Christmas holidays in a few months. She had told me she would like to bring her roommate from school whose name was Rebekah home with her. I told her it was fine with me but she should discuss it with her mother. Sylvia and Sheila did discuss it and Sylvia confessed that she and her roommate had been experimenting sexually with each other and Sheila told her it would OK to bring her friend along.

Sheila didn't say much more about Sylvia and her roommate except to add that Rebekah was still a virgin but I am sure she had ideas about spending some time with the girl herself. I had similar ideas of my own even without having met the girl. I knew Sylvia well enough to be certain that her roommate would be a "hottie." I just hoped she was bisexual and not a confirmed lesbian. I know Sheila knew what I was hoping would happen.

Sheila was an amazing woman. She was beautiful, sexy and extremely self confident. All of which made me need and want her all the more. She also gave me her utmost trust. She never questioned where I went or asked what I did. She gave me all of herself and she gave me others as well with no apparent feelings of jealousy. I had neither the need nor the desire to stray outside of our relationship except with the women she herself allowed to be brought into it.

The other women Sheila allowed into our inner circle were all stunningly beautiful and extremely sensuous and submissive. As for our personal relationship, she always yielded to my decisions but I know she often did this because she, my manipulative little minx, wanted to make me feel as though I wielded the power and control when, in fact it was she who held the reins.

Sheila, Leann and I spent the remainder of the evening and night enjoying the pleasure of each other in every imaginable way. As we lay quietly together later that night, Sheila told us that although she really enjoyed our threesome she would be glad when the weekend arrived and Delilah joined us and made it four.

The next morning at breakfast, Sheila asked me to call her mom and have her come down on Thursday instead of Friday. She told me she thought Delilah and I needed some extra time alone. I knew what she really meant was she knew Delilah would be the perfect one to make Leann OURS. Sheila had a plan and although she had not yet shared it with me I knew it was something which would be to our mutual benefit and pleasure. She also told me to call Sylvia and ensure that she would bring her roommate home for the holidays. Suddenly, I realized that Sheila would never allow me to marry Sylvia, her daughter, because she, Sheila, had already made herself my wife and she was fully prepared to remain as such with or without the consent of society.

As they left, Sheila kissed me with her most passionate kiss and whispered in my ear, "Trust me." then she headed off to her car to go to work leaving Leann and me at the door to kiss each other goodbye for the day.

Leann, looked at me shyly and said, "Michael, I love you. I love Sheila and I love my new life."

With that, she kissed me and bounced off to her car like a happy schoolgirl.

I waited about an hour before calling Delilah. I told her to check her email as I had sent her some pictures of Leann whom she would meet in a few days. I clicked off the phone and waited for her to return my call.

A few minutes later Delilah called me. She was almost breathless as she asked, "Is she my surprise?"

"Yes she is," I replied.

"Oh My God, she's beautiful," Delilah said, obviously in a state of lust and passion.

"Yes," I said to her. "She is your surprise from Sheila and from me. BUT..." I added there are a few conditions."

I went on to explain what was expected of her. I told her to find a stripper's costume and if she didn't have one that would fit her gorgeous mature body to buy one. I told her I wanted her to give Leann a girl to girl lap dance and then to eat her while Sheila and I watched.

She told me she would do ANYTHING I told her to do.

Since it was only a two hour drive from her house to ours, I instructed her to be here on Thursday morning before Sheila went to work and to dress like a total fuck toy. I knew Sheila would love that.

She eagerly said, "YES! I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting for you, my hot, horny little slut," I said to her.

"I'll be there," she replied.

I hung up the phone and dialed Sylvia. She asked me if I was taking "good" care of her mom. To which I replied. "I'm still here."

Sylvia said, "I'm keeping Rebekah, my roommate, under control and she is now on birth control pills. She is also a virgin with guys. I am saving her for you. She will be my Christmas gift to you, Michael."

I said, "I'll see you both in a couple of months."

"Mmmmm! I can hardly wait," she replied as we hung up the phone.

That afternoon when Sheila came home and we were having dinner, she told me she had given Leann a key to the front door of our house. When I told her about my telephone conversations with Delilah and Sylvia, she squealed with glee and told me I was AWESOME.

Damn! What a woman! Was my thought.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, now. I'm your whore. I'm your slut. I'm your woman! Use me!" She screamed loudly, not caring if even the neighbors overheard her wanton cries. I took her to bed used her as my little fuck toy. I thought to myself how fortunate I was that this woman was MINE.

OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers